Abliderate Advanced...Advanced?! Logging Opp!

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by WeaponX1984

I will give you an update in the morning but I am on the second week right now and am scheduled to have more measurements Sunday morning (I'm trying to keep it as consistent as possible). I don't have a bod pod test or anything, I can try and do skin fold measurements but if I remember correctly that's not the easiest thing to do on yourself. I can try and post some pics...I'm not obese unless you go by BMi, my last shot my measurements were the following

Waist .. 42 inches at belly button
    Thigh.... 24 inches
    Calve.... 15 1/2 inches
    Neck... 15 1/2
    Chest .... 42 inches
    Hips... 41.5 inches

Weight at that time : 212

Honestly, I'm intrigued by the use on people with a larger waist and not getting the last few lbs ..... I will edit this tomorrow to give you updated stats if you'd like. I may be reviewing this either way....so good luck with the choices
    Thanks, bro. Matt just asked me to get that info for him. If you go with calipers, I'd definitely recommend you have someone who is well-versed at using them do it, but obviously not necessary.

2. Definitely interested in throwing an app up...I'm using a few other products and was wondering Matt's rules on supplement monogamy

Basic stuff like Rasp Ketones, TTA, AlCar, Recreate...I'd drop it if he deemed it necessary...let me know if there's slots available still.
    •   

3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by DaveGabe24 View Post
    Definitely interested in throwing an app up...I'm using a few other products and was wondering Matt's rules on supplement monogamy

Basic stuff like Rasp Ketones, TTA, AlCar, Recreate...I'd drop it if he deemed it necessary...let me know if there's slots available still.
    Nothing finalized, yet, and apps are still being taken for another day or two, so toss one up!

And as for other fat burners, we'll see what he has to say. I know that ALCAR is no problem at all.

4. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Nothing finalized, yet, and apps are still being taken for another day or two, so toss one up!

And as for other fat burners, we'll see what he has to say. I know that ALCAR is no problem at all.

Sounds good, I might just shoot em a message on FB and see what he thinks would be the most fun. Thanks MWB, I'll definitely get one up.

5. Dis gon be guud!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
    •   

6. I wish I could try it out, my skin no longer allows me to use this carrier
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

7. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    As someone who has a family history of type II diabetes and diagnosed a few years back with insulin resistance, this has definitely piqued my interest. The studies conducted on Emodin and its implications on type II diabetics looks very promising.

Bro, use slintensity, I **** you not you will be insulin sensitive haha. The 4-OH derived from fenugreek is a monster, you can check my log here.
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

8. Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post
    I wish I could try it out, my skin no longer allows me to use this carrier
    What happened if you don't mind me asking...I'm a newb to the topical world.

9. Quote Originally Posted by DaveGabe24 View Post

What happened if you don't mind me asking...I'm a newb to the topical world.
    Im just allergic. Although instead of hives I blister.

Edit : i dropped A LOT of fat my first run with it though. Highly recommended to anyone needing to lose abdominal fat.

10. Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post
    Im just allergic. Although instead of hives I blister.

Edit : i dropped A LOT of fat my first run with it though. Highly recommended to anyone needing to lose abdominal fat.

ouch!!

11. Better hurry!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

12. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    All right, bcazo and Weapon X, send me your shipping info! I already have djremix's, so let's get this show on the road.
    Shipping info sent, will get right on top of it, I'm looking forward to seeing how it plays into the results. Right now I'm starting up week 3 so it will fit in nicely and I can differentiate its effects vs the initial spike with the diet. Thanks again for the opportunity

13. Quote Originally Posted by WeaponX1984 View Post
    Shipping info sent, will get right on top of it, I'm looking forward to seeing how it plays into the results. Right now I'm starting up week 3 so it will fit in nicely and I can differentiate its effects vs the initial spike with the diet. Thanks again for the opportunity
    ok, X....looking forward to a good log.

congrats!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

14. Perhaps starting on the new year would be more optimal? x-mass time is tough :-)
  15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by djremix
    Perhaps starting on the new year would be more optimal? x-mass time is tough :-)
    Haha yeah. I think Matt was going to give you guys either option (starting as soon as you get it or waiting til the new year).

16. Ring in the new year right!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

17. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Just wanted to give you 3 guys an update that Matt has your addresses. He's had one ingredient hung up at customs, but we'll update when we have more info for ya.
    Any update? Im just curious and looking to plan accordingly
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by WeaponX1984 View Post
    Any update? Im just curious and looking to plan accordingly
    Sorry for the lack of communication, bud.

I just spoke with Matt and they should be shipping early next week.

I'm not sure if any of you had heard, but there was an issue with one of the new ingredients -- emodin -- and it caused the product to dye the skin and there was just no way of diluting it to avoid it, so Matt had to scrap that. Luckily, this product is awesome as is and will have the additional vitamin D3, though.

19. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Sorry for the lack of communication, bud.

I just spoke with Matt and they should be shipping early next week.

I'm not sure if any of you had heard, but there was an issue with one of the new ingredients -- emodin -- and it caused the product to dye the skin and there was just no way of diluting it to avoid it, so Matt had to scrap that. Luckily, this product is awesome as is and will have the additional vitamin D3, though.
    What color was it dyeing the skin? #papasmurf
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

20. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post

Yellow.

Luckily Matt only mixed up one bottle.
    So is Mat the same color as tweety bird!!! Lol

21. pa had that problem with skulpt...i think it was the ycl that caused everything it touched to stain a yellow color that wouldn't come out....at least matt caught it before release-props for that!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Enforce your New Year's resolution with a Beast Sports log opp!!
    By FL3X MAGNUM in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 02-13-2012, 01:22 PM
  2. 50 Days of X-Factor Advanced: A Log by Resolve
    By Resolve in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 187
    Last Post: 05-05-2011, 02:06 PM
  3. GENOMYX wants to pop your cherry ~ 2 PROTOCOL LOGGING OPPS.
    By Smitty77 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 03-29-2011, 06:06 PM
  4. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 07-01-2010, 05:21 PM
  5. AM is FAT - Let AMS Help. Vapor-XT Logging Opps!
    By Royd The Noyd in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 03-22-2010, 12:53 PM