Abliderate Advanced...Advanced?! Logging Opp!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You read the title correctly.

Abliderate Advanced is awesome; this we know. However, Matt is always looking for ways to make even great things greater.

SouthLand Performance Products Abliderate Advanced (6 oz): Discount Abliderate Advanced Supplements

SouthLand Performance Products' ABLIDERATE Advanced: Ultimate Topical Fat Loss!

Product Highlights:

• [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [*]Combats stress fat/VAT
    [*]Locally reduces cortisol formation
    [*]Inhibits fat storage
    [*]Increases fatty acid oxidation
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
Abliderate Advanced marks the return, and homage to, one of the finest VAT-reducing formulas ever marketed! Using the most effective localized carrier in the world combined with a form of DHEA (notably 3-Acetyl, 7-OXO DHEA) effective at blocking the conversion of cortisone to fat-inducing cortisol, Abliderate Advanced reduces the belly-increasing effects of cortisol without causing the side effects of systemic cortisol reduction - notable soreness in joints. 3-Aceryl, 7-OXO DHEA, a safe and natural metabolite of DHEA, is an effective agent in suppressing excessive cortisol production by blocking the actions of 11b-HydroxySteroid Dehydrogenase - the enzyme that converts Cortisone into VAT forming Cortisol. The addition of Resveratrol, and Omega 3 complex, High Chlorogenic Acid GCBE, and the DGAT inhibitor Nobiletin contribute additional potent factors to rapidly accelerate fat reduction and prevent redepositiom, as well as tightening up the skin. ABLIDERATE Advanced provides all of the metabolic benefits of in a localized infusion matrix. Its targeted application is specifically designed to make ABLIDERATE Advanced the definitive product for those seeking to get rid of troublesome midsection fat and visceral adipose tissue, in which excess cortisol is the primary contributor to fat gain. ABLIDERATE assists in reducing the negative effects of cortisol such as with insulin resistance, high blood pressure, and other pathologies of Metabolic Syndrome X.. Abliderate Advanced is available in the economical 6 ounce size, a 50% increase in quantity, and should last 4-6 weeks.

Notable results will be seen in days, rather than weeks.

It has a rating of better than 4.5 in the NP store (and for good reason).

But like I said, Matt always has his mind set on making the best. And when I was chatting with him about this the other day, this is what he had to say:

New ingredient is called Emodin, and it is a more potent 11b-HSD inhibitor than 7-Keto. We are boosting the total content in the formula, as well as the content of Nobiletin (a DGAT inhibitor) due to better pricing. Should be more effective overall, which will be excellent. All with NO change in price.

Better product.

No change in price.

You can't ask for more than that.

Well, we're looking for 3 of our AM faithful to log this new and even more improved Abliderate Advanced.

Please answer the following (and feel free to include anything more that you feel is relevant):

Weight:
Lifting/Training Experience:
Lifting/Training Split:
Nutrition:
Current (or what you'd run with Abliderate Advanced) Supplements:
Links to past logs (sponsored and unsponsored):
Will this be your ONLY sponsored log at the time of use:
Topical/Transdermal use/history:
Will you be using other fat-burning products with Abliderate Advanced:
Have you previously used Abliderate Advanced:
Are you on cycle or is this a part of PCT:
Would you cuddle with Matt (dsade):

If you have log history, please link it. I won't spend the time sifting through to look for it and if it's a bubble decision between you or someone else who had linked their work, I'll choose him/her just because it wastes less time on my end.

We're looking for someone to log regularly. Pictures would be great, though they're not required, but that may influence selection process. At a minimum, we need 3 updates per week, though we know some of you update plenty more than that.

Let the games begin!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And I don't know if it's a browser issue for me or what, but for the life of me, I can't get the formatting to cooperate lol. I'll get it looking cleaner when I'm on my work computer, tomorrow.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Very nice promo, curious to see who will get a piece of Matts innovation now!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great chance. I may apply in the near future.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're gonna want to get in on this guys, Matt just made a great product better.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh this is tempting

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/219012-pes-anabeta-2.html#post3739928

Height: 5'10"
Weight: 178
Lifting experience: 20+years
Lifting split:
Back/biceps/abs
Chest/shoulders/triceps
Cardio/abs
Legs/cardio
Mma training Monday/Tuesday/Thursday
Nutrition 40/40/20 keep it clean
Current supps/supps I will be taking: PES Anabeta, multivitamin, krill oil, protein shake, possibly USPlabs Test Powder
Links: see above
This will be my only sponsored log
No history with Topical/transdermal
Will not be using other fat burners
I have not previously used Abliderate Advanced
I am not on cycle or pct
Of course I would cuddle with Matt!!!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Nice promo!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/219012-pes-anabeta-2.html#post3739928

Height: 5'10"
Weight: 178
Lifting experience: 20+years
Lifting split:
Back/biceps/abs
Chest/shoulders/triceps
Cardio/abs
Legs/cardio
Mma training Monday/Tuesday/Thursday
Nutrition 40/40/20 keep it clean
Current supps/supps I will be taking: PES Anabeta, multivitamin, krill oil, protein shake, possibly USPlabs Test Powder
Links: see above
This will be my only sponsored log
No history with Topical/transdermal
Will not be using other fat burners
I have not previously used Abliderate Advanced
I am not on cycle or pct
Of course I would cuddle with Matt!!!
Lol. So the lean efx fat burner that im sponsoring you just happened to slip your mind.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol. So the lean efx fat burner that im sponsoring you just happened to slip your mind.
Isn't it just a sample? Figured it would gone before they picked people to run this.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If not I apologize and will withdraw my app for Abliderate Advanced

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do I still get to cuddle with Matt? Lmao

Bodock

Bodock

Awards
  • Established
Been wanting to try some of this, but it's been out of stock on NP for a while it seems.

I would have put an app in but I'm currently logging something else already.

Good luck to the loggers, really looks like a great product!

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just bought 4 bottles of the regular advanced.. 2 for me, 2 for a friend, but picking this up asap when it comes out!

Mike

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its a pity i'm still too fat for this to be of much value

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
Height: 191cm
Weight: 88
Lifting/Training Experience: 10 years on and off
Lifting/Training Split: 5 day split
Nutrition: high protein, high fat low carb with carb-loads twice a month
Current (or what you'd run with Abliderate Advanced) Supplements: Craze+jacked pre workout, fishoil+multi, protein+greens
Links to past logs (sponsored and unsponsored): logs for : Ultradrol, superdrol, anabolic ignite, Axon, demiurge,
Will this be your ONLY sponsored log at the time of use: yes
Topical/Transdermal use/history: lipoderms, original abliderate, and ergo's skulpt
Will you be using other fat-burning products with Abliderate Advanced: avant's H.E.A.T + ursobolic
Have you previously used Abliderate Advanced: no
Are you on cycle or is this a part of PCT: no
Would you cuddle with Matt (dsade): before or after abliderate application? ;-)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Current (or what you'd run with Abliderate Advanced) Supplements: Craze+jacked pre workout, fishoil+multi, protein+greens
Links to past logs (sponsored and unsponsored): logs for : Ultradrol, superdrol, anabolic ignite, Axon, demiurge,
Topical/Transdermal use/history: lipoderms, original abliderate, and ergo's skulpt
Will you be using other fat-burning products with Abliderate Advanced: avant's H.E.A.T + ursobolic
Excellent application, bro.

Send me your shipping info. We won't be picking the 3 loggers til the end of the week, but I already know you're getting in on this.

Bump for more apps!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know I want to try this as well. AA is my favorite product of ours and I've used about 7 bottles between Abliderate and Advanced since Matt brought it back to the market. If he's improved it (and he wouldn't release it if he hadn't) then this is going to kick a massive amount of ass. And no price increase rocks.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what bf % range is this recommended in?
Dsade has said before any bf% can benefit from AA, usually we recommend smolder/eviscerate only for those who's bodyfat is under 15%. I don't think you can be "too fat" to see help from AA.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lol...anytime pa gets a big head just remind him of sculpt....one of the worst supplements of all time!!!!

advanced abliterate looks good...

good luck!!!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Height:5"11
Weight:214
Lifting/Training Experience:18 plus years
Lifting/Training Split: chest/bi's, shoulder/tri's, back/traps, legs, also HIIT cardio 5 days a week
Nutrition: Calories are either maintenance or slight defict, I'm forever cutting LOL
Current (or what you'd run with Abliderate Advanced) Supplements: currently using Eviscerate and loving it!! Also Orange Triad, PW, BCAA'S, Super Cissus, Protien
Links to past logs (sponsored and unsponsored): 2 logs linked at the bottom in signature
Will this be your ONLY sponsored log at the time of use: Yes
Topical/Transdermal use/history: Eviscerate for the last 2 weeks
Will you be using other fat-burning products with Abliderate Advanced: No
Have you previously used Abliderate Advanced:No
Are you on cycle or is this a part of PCT:No
I'll take one for the team!!!

here is another log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/215974-bcazo-s-crea.html

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lifting/Training Split: chest/bi's, shoulder/tri's, back/traps, legs, also HIIT cardio 5 days a week
Nutrition: Calories are either maintenance or slight defict, I'm forever cutting LOL
Current (or what you'd run with Abliderate Advanced) Supplements: currently using Eviscerate and loving it!! Also Orange Triad, PW, BCAA'S, Super Cissus, Protien
Links to past logs (sponsored and unsponsored): 2 logs linked at the bottom in signature
Would you cuddle with Matt (dsade): I'll take one for the team!!!

here is another log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/215974-bcazo-s-crea.html
Great logger here! Would like to see him log this! Very interested in this!

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
lol...anytime pa gets a big head just remind him of sculpt....one of the worst supplements of all time!!!!

advanced abliterate looks good...

good luck!!!
True, skulpt wasnt that great.

BUT, i actually bought it for the DMSO in it. made adding liquid clen a helluva lot more fun.

DMSO pushed the clen into the fat and spilled over systematically. seriously nice rush in the morning which seems to re-intesify after an afernoon ECA dose...back in the day :)

Im starting a wicked diet plan in like 10 days so its gonna be the perfect situation if im selected :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
True, skulpt wasnt that great.

BUT, i actually bought it for the DMSO in it. made adding liquid clen a helluva lot more fun.

DMSO pushed the clen into the fat and spilled over systematically. seriously nice rush in the morning which seems to re-intesify after an afernoon ECA dose...back in the day :)

Im starting a wicked diet plan in like 10 days so its gonna be the perfect situation if im selected :)
dmso is still available in bulk....just saying!!!

i used to dabble in td's a lot....back in the day, lol

good luck!!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Very solid app, bud.

Glad to see it ;)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is no if, my friend! You're already in ;)

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Didn't see much from the last version. Will be curious to see the logs on the updated formula.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

I will vouch for Bzaco as well. Solid ass logger

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
whoa, wait, AAA (triple A)...inb4 all ya'll autos are 'mysteriously' towed and found on road side somewhere...

Great opp...haven't had a chance to use OG Abliderate...but have Smolder in the mix now...:07:

S

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As someone who has a family history of type II diabetes and diagnosed a few years back with insulin resistance, this has definitely piqued my interest. The studies conducted on Emodin and its implications on type II diabetics looks very promising.

WeaponX1984

WeaponX1984

Awards
  • Established
If you want the results on a fat kid!

I saw the post that said you dont need to be lower bf% to respond to this. I used some AA before and eviscerate years ago before school and stress destroyed my progress. But if you are interested in someone with a higher BF% then I would definitely be interested in giving it a shot. Ive been around this forum for awhile but havent logged much of anything.

Height: 5'8
Weight: 212
Lifting/Training Experience: 9 years

Lifting/Training Split: Right now I am trying to focus on losing this weight so I have been following the 'Insanity' workouts in the mornings and lifting in the evenings 3 days/week. I have been focused on Chest - Back - Shoulders, I add in some leg work when they arent destroyed from the cardio.

Nutrition: Currently working with a variation of intermittent fasting 3 larger meals with 2 snacks if possible

Current (or what you'd run with Abliderate Advanced) Supplements: In addition to the staples (multi/fish oil) I am using PES alphamine and slintensity preworkout

Links to past logs (sponsored and unsponsored): I havent logged one on here

Topical/Transdermal use/history: I used eviscerate a long time ago

Will you be using other fat-burning products with Abliderate Advanced: Alphamine

Have you previously used Abliderate Advanced: No

Are you on cycle or is this a part of PCT: No

Would you cuddle with Matt (dsade): Maybe

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I saw the post that said you dont need to be lower bf% to respond to this. I used some AA before and eviscerate years ago before school and stress destroyed my progress. But if you are interested in someone with a higher BF% then I would definitely be interested in giving it a shot. Ive been around this forum for awhile but havent logged much of anything.

Lifting/Training Split: Right now I am trying to focus on losing this weight so I have been following the 'Insanity' workouts in the mornings and lifting in the evenings 3 days/week. I have been focused on Chest - Back - Shoulders, I add in some leg work when they arent destroyed from the cardio.

Nutrition: Currently working with a variation of intermittent fasting 3 larger meals with 2 snacks if possible

Current (or what you'd run with Abliderate Advanced) Supplements: In addition to the staples (multi/fish oil) I am using PES alphamine and slintensity preworkout

Will you be using other fat-burning products with Abliderate Advanced: Alphamine

i would really like to see what this can do for you, i hope you get picked...that being said if you are picked you better log it, lol....

WeaponX1984

WeaponX1984

Awards
  • Established
i would really like to see what this can do for you, i hope you get picked...that being said if you are picked you better log it, lol....
Hahaha thats one thing I cant control, but I would log it as I can only see it helping and anything to help...if it comes out in the store at the same time i may give it a shot either way just to see what effects it has on people who are not exactly low bodyfat

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hahaha thats one thing I cant control, but I would log it as I can only see it helping and anything to help...if it comes out in the store at the same time i may give it a shot either way just to see what effects it has on people who are not exactly low bodyfat
i am pulling for you, i think getting to log this would be extra motivation. always nice to see someone pick themself up off the couch, put down the chips and start doing something to get more healthier. either way, hang in there, and keep on the right track!!!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just wanted to let you guys know we'll have another couple of days before the final spots are filled. Matt said the ingredients should be in in the next few days and he'll be able to get these made.

Also, if the time is an issue for anyone, we're cool with you starting asap or also waiting until the first/second of January as part of a New Year's resolution solution.

So get the apps in while you can, guys (and any females who might be lurking in here)!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Hey bud, could you tell me a bf% and/or waist circumference?

WeaponX1984

WeaponX1984

Awards
  • Established
Hey bud, could you tell me a bf% and/or waist circumference?
I will give you an update in the morning but I am on the second week right now and am scheduled to have more measurements Sunday morning (I'm trying to keep it as consistent as possible). I don't have a bod pod test or anything, I can try and do skin fold measurements but if I remember correctly that's not the easiest thing to do on yourself. I can try and post some pics...I'm not obese unless you go by BMi, my last shot my measurements were the following

Waist .. 42 inches at belly button
Thigh.... 24 inches
Calve.... 15 1/2 inches
Neck... 15 1/2
Chest .... 42 inches
Hips... 41.5 inches

Weight at that time : 212

Honestly, I'm intrigued by the use on people with a larger waist and not getting the last few lbs ..... I will edit this tomorrow to give you updated stats if you'd like. I may be reviewing this either way....so good luck with the choices