Abliderate Advanced...Advanced?! Logging Opp!

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Better hurry!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
    •   

2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

All right, bcazo and Weapon X, send me your shipping info! I already have djremix's, so let's get this show on the road.

3. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    All right, bcazo and Weapon X, send me your shipping info! I already have djremix's, so let's get this show on the road.
    Shipping info sent, will get right on top of it, I'm looking forward to seeing how it plays into the results. Right now I'm starting up week 3 so it will fit in nicely and I can differentiate its effects vs the initial spike with the diet. Thanks again for the opportunity

4. Quote Originally Posted by WeaponX1984 View Post
    Shipping info sent, will get right on top of it, I'm looking forward to seeing how it plays into the results. Right now I'm starting up week 3 so it will fit in nicely and I can differentiate its effects vs the initial spike with the diet. Thanks again for the opportunity
    ok, X....looking forward to a good log.

congrats!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
    •   

5. Perhaps starting on the new year would be more optimal? x-mass time is tough :-)
  6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by djremix
    Perhaps starting on the new year would be more optimal? x-mass time is tough :-)
    Haha yeah. I think Matt was going to give you guys either option (starting as soon as you get it or waiting til the new year).

7. Ring in the new year right!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Just wanted to give you 3 guys an update that Matt has your addresses. He's had one ingredient hung up at customs, but we'll update when we have more info for ya.

9. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Just wanted to give you 3 guys an update that Matt has your addresses. He's had one ingredient hung up at customs, but we'll update when we have more info for ya.
    Any update? Im just curious and looking to plan accordingly
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by WeaponX1984 View Post
    Any update? Im just curious and looking to plan accordingly
    Sorry for the lack of communication, bud.

I just spoke with Matt and they should be shipping early next week.

I'm not sure if any of you had heard, but there was an issue with one of the new ingredients -- emodin -- and it caused the product to dye the skin and there was just no way of diluting it to avoid it, so Matt had to scrap that. Luckily, this product is awesome as is and will have the additional vitamin D3, though.

11. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post

I'm not sure if any of you had heard, but there was an issue with one of the new ingredients -- emodin -- and it caused the product to dye the skin and there was just no way of diluting it to avoid it, so Matt had to scrap that. Luckily, this product is awesome as is and will have the additional vitamin D3, though.
    What color was it dyeing the skin? #papasmurf
    "Aren't two sparrows sold for a small coin? But not one of them will fall to the ground without your Father knowing about it already. Even the hairs of your head are all counted. Don't be afraid. You are worth more than many sparrows."
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post

What color was it dyeing the skin? #papasmurf
    Yellow.

Luckily Matt only mixed up one bottle.

13. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post

Yellow.

Luckily Matt only mixed up one bottle.
    So is Mat the same color as tweety bird!!! Lol

14. pa had that problem with skulpt...i think it was the ycl that caused everything it touched to stain a yellow color that wouldn't come out....at least matt caught it before release-props for that!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

15. so is this new stuff going to be in stores soon too? seems like nutra is sold out. I've gotta buy some more but I'd rather try the new product
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    So is Mat the same color as tweety bird!!! Lol
    lol I haven't asked. I'm afraid of what kind of picture he'd send me in response...

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    pa had that problem with skulpt...i think it was the ycl that caused everything it touched to stain a yellow color that wouldn't come out....at least matt caught it before release-props for that!!!
    Interesting. And yeah, definitely glad he only mixed up one bottle. It's a shame that it had that effect, because it would have been very interesting to see what type of results the addition of emodin would have brought.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11 View Post
    so is this new stuff going to be in stores soon too? seems like nutra is sold out. I've gotta buy some more but I'd rather try the new product
    Should be, if I interpreted things correctly. Initially Matt was waiting on the emodin to come in and now at this point it's a matter of just getting the proper labels on the bottles that include the addition of the D3, but not the emodin. I'm pretty sure Matt said those labels would be there yesterday or on Monday, so that should have set everything in motion.

17. Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11 View Post
    so is this new stuff going to be in stores soon too? seems like nutra is sold out. I've gotta buy some more but I'd rather try the new product
    Nutra is sold out right now, I'm sure Matt will be sending them some when he is finished with the new stuff which like Blake said should be soon. That said if you really want some AA google is your friend.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

18. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post

Nutra is sold out right now, I'm sure Matt will be sending them some when he is finished with the new stuff which like Blake said should be soon. That said if you really want some AA google is your friend.
    I know of other places, no reason to put the typical "google is your friend". I like NP and have 1 bottle left but if I order I want the newer formula because its usually changed for a reason

19. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post

Anything on this? Im anxious to get started and just curious
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Enforce your New Year's resolution with a Beast Sports log opp!!
    By FL3X MAGNUM in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 02-13-2012, 01:22 PM
  2. 50 Days of X-Factor Advanced: A Log by Resolve
    By Resolve in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 187
    Last Post: 05-05-2011, 02:06 PM
  3. GENOMYX wants to pop your cherry ~ 2 PROTOCOL LOGGING OPPS.
    By Smitty77 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 03-29-2011, 06:06 PM
  4. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 07-01-2010, 05:21 PM
  5. AM is FAT - Let AMS Help. Vapor-XT Logging Opps!
    By Royd The Noyd in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 03-22-2010, 12:53 PM