Abliderate Advanced...Advanced?! Logging Opp!

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.11%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

whoa, wait, AAA (triple A)...inb4 all ya'll autos are 'mysteriously' towed and found on road side somewhere...

Great opp...haven't had a chance to use OG Abliderate...but have Smolder in the mix now...
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

As someone who has a family history of type II diabetes and diagnosed a few years back with insulin resistance, this has definitely piqued my interest. The studies conducted on Emodin and its implications on type II diabetics looks very promising.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.69%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

Would love to give it a run if you so wish!
    Great logger right here ^
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.98%

Cool If you want the results on a fat kid!

I saw the post that said you dont need to be lower bf% to respond to this. I used some AA before and eviscerate years ago before school and stress destroyed my progress. But if you are interested in someone with a higher BF% then I would definitely be interested in giving it a shot. Ive been around this forum for awhile but havent logged much of anything.

Height: 5'8
    Weight: 212
    Lifting/Training Experience: 9 years

Lifting/Training Split: Right now I am trying to focus on losing this weight so I have been following the 'Insanity' workouts in the mornings and lifting in the evenings 3 days/week. I have been focused on Chest - Back - Shoulders, I add in some leg work when they arent destroyed from the cardio.

Nutrition: Currently working with a variation of intermittent fasting 3 larger meals with 2 snacks if possible

Current (or what you'd run with Abliderate Advanced) Supplements: In addition to the staples (multi/fish oil) I am using PES alphamine and slintensity preworkout

Links to past logs (sponsored and unsponsored): I havent logged one on here

Will this be your ONLY sponsored log at the time of use: Yes

Topical/Transdermal use/history: I used eviscerate a long time ago

Will you be using other fat-burning products with Abliderate Advanced: Alphamine

Have you previously used Abliderate Advanced: No

Are you on cycle or is this a part of PCT: No

Would you cuddle with Matt (dsade): Maybe
  5. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.46%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Quote Originally Posted by WeaponX1984 View Post
    I saw the post that said you dont need to be lower bf% to respond to this. I used some AA before and eviscerate years ago before school and stress destroyed my progress. But if you are interested in someone with a higher BF% then I would definitely be interested in giving it a shot. Ive been around this forum for awhile but havent logged much of anything.

Lifting/Training Split: Right now I am trying to focus on losing this weight so I have been following the 'Insanity' workouts in the mornings and lifting in the evenings 3 days/week. I have been focused on Chest - Back - Shoulders, I add in some leg work when they arent destroyed from the cardio.

Nutrition: Currently working with a variation of intermittent fasting 3 larger meals with 2 snacks if possible

Current (or what you'd run with Abliderate Advanced) Supplements: In addition to the staples (multi/fish oil) I am using PES alphamine and slintensity preworkout

Will you be using other fat-burning products with Abliderate Advanced: Alphamine

i would really like to see what this can do for you, i hope you get picked...that being said if you are picked you better log it, lol....
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE TURBO/ELIMISTANE/MACAPRO....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0/ADRENOSURGE
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.98%

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i would really like to see what this can do for you, i hope you get picked...that being said if you are picked you better log it, lol....
    Hahaha thats one thing I cant control, but I would log it as I can only see it helping and anything to help...if it comes out in the store at the same time i may give it a shot either way just to see what effects it has on people who are not exactly low bodyfat
  7. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.46%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Hahaha thats one thing I cant control, but I would log it as I can only see it helping and anything to help...if it comes out in the store at the same time i may give it a shot either way just to see what effects it has on people who are not exactly low bodyfat
    i am pulling for you, i think getting to log this would be extra motivation. always nice to see someone pick themself up off the couch, put down the chips and start doing something to get more healthier. either way, hang in there, and keep on the right track!!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE TURBO/ELIMISTANE/MACAPRO....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0/ADRENOSURGE
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.48%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

Just wanted to let you guys know we'll have another couple of days before the final spots are filled. Matt said the ingredients should be in in the next few days and he'll be able to get these made.

Also, if the time is an issue for anyone, we're cool with you starting asap or also waiting until the first/second of January as part of a New Year's resolution solution.

So get the apps in while you can, guys (and any females who might be lurking in here)!
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.48%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by WeaponX1984

Hey bud, could you tell me a bf% and/or waist circumference?
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.98%

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post

Hey bud, could you tell me a bf% and/or waist circumference?
    I will give you an update in the morning but I am on the second week right now and am scheduled to have more measurements Sunday morning (I'm trying to keep it as consistent as possible). I don't have a bod pod test or anything, I can try and do skin fold measurements but if I remember correctly that's not the easiest thing to do on yourself. I can try and post some pics...I'm not obese unless you go by BMi, my last shot my measurements were the following

Waist .. 42 inches at belly button
    Thigh.... 24 inches
    Calve.... 15 1/2 inches
    Neck... 15 1/2
    Chest .... 42 inches
    Hips... 41.5 inches

Weight at that time : 212

Honestly, I'm intrigued by the use on people with a larger waist and not getting the last few lbs ..... I will edit this tomorrow to give you updated stats if you'd like. I may be reviewing this either way....so good luck with the choices
    For my unsponsored log/review of Brite follow along: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253421-comes-down-simple.html#post4577125
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.48%

Quote Originally Posted by WeaponX1984

I will give you an update in the morning but I am on the second week right now and am scheduled to have more measurements Sunday morning (I'm trying to keep it as consistent as possible). I don't have a bod pod test or anything, I can try and do skin fold measurements but if I remember correctly that's not the easiest thing to do on yourself. I can try and post some pics...I'm not obese unless you go by BMi, my last shot my measurements were the following

Waist .. 42 inches at belly button
    Thigh.... 24 inches
    Calve.... 15 1/2 inches
    Neck... 15 1/2
    Chest .... 42 inches
    Hips... 41.5 inches

Weight at that time : 212

Honestly, I'm intrigued by the use on people with a larger waist and not getting the last few lbs ..... I will edit this tomorrow to give you updated stats if you'd like. I may be reviewing this either way....so good luck with the choices
    Thanks, bro. Matt just asked me to get that info for him. If you go with calipers, I'd definitely recommend you have someone who is well-versed at using them do it, but obviously not necessary.
  12. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.36%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Definitely interested in throwing an app up...I'm using a few other products and was wondering Matt's rules on supplement monogamy

Basic stuff like Rasp Ketones, TTA, AlCar, Recreate...I'd drop it if he deemed it necessary...let me know if there's slots available still.
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.48%

Quote Originally Posted by DaveGabe24 View Post
    Definitely interested in throwing an app up...I'm using a few other products and was wondering Matt's rules on supplement monogamy

Basic stuff like Rasp Ketones, TTA, AlCar, Recreate...I'd drop it if he deemed it necessary...let me know if there's slots available still.
    Nothing finalized, yet, and apps are still being taken for another day or two, so toss one up!

And as for other fat burners, we'll see what he has to say. I know that ALCAR is no problem at all.
  14. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.36%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Nothing finalized, yet, and apps are still being taken for another day or two, so toss one up!

And as for other fat burners, we'll see what he has to say. I know that ALCAR is no problem at all.

Sounds good, I might just shoot em a message on FB and see what he thinks would be the most fun. Thanks MWB, I'll definitely get one up.
  15. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.62%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Dis gon be guud!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.48%

I wish I could try it out, my skin no longer allows me to use this carrier
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.48%

Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    As someone who has a family history of type II diabetes and diagnosed a few years back with insulin resistance, this has definitely piqued my interest. The studies conducted on Emodin and its implications on type II diabetics looks very promising.

Bro, use slintensity, I **** you not you will be insulin sensitive haha. The 4-OH derived from fenugreek is a monster, you can check my log here.
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates
  18. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.36%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post
    I wish I could try it out, my skin no longer allows me to use this carrier
    What happened if you don't mind me asking...I'm a newb to the topical world.
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.48%

Quote Originally Posted by DaveGabe24 View Post

What happened if you don't mind me asking...I'm a newb to the topical world.
    Im just allergic. Although instead of hives I blister.

Edit : i dropped A LOT of fat my first run with it though. Highly recommended to anyone needing to lose abdominal fat.
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.62%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post
    Im just allergic. Although instead of hives I blister.

Edit : i dropped A LOT of fat my first run with it though. Highly recommended to anyone needing to lose abdominal fat.

ouch!!
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.48%

Final bump for apps. Finalizing loggers, tomorrow!
  22. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.62%

Better hurry!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.48%

All right, bcazo and Weapon X, send me your shipping info! I already have djremix's, so let's get this show on the road.
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.98%

All right, bcazo and Weapon X, send me your shipping info! I already have djremix's, so let's get this show on the road.
    Shipping info sent, will get right on top of it, I'm looking forward to seeing how it plays into the results. Right now I'm starting up week 3 so it will fit in nicely and I can differentiate its effects vs the initial spike with the diet. Thanks again for the opportunity
    For my unsponsored log/review of Brite follow along: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253421-comes-down-simple.html#post4577125
  25. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.46%

Shipping info sent, will get right on top of it, I'm looking forward to seeing how it plays into the results. Right now I'm starting up week 3 so it will fit in nicely and I can differentiate its effects vs the initial spike with the diet. Thanks again for the opportunity
    ok, X....looking forward to a good log.

congrats!!!
  26. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.95%

Perhaps starting on the new year would be more optimal? x-mass time is tough :-)
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.48%

Quote Originally Posted by djremix
    Perhaps starting on the new year would be more optimal? x-mass time is tough :-)
    Haha yeah. I think Matt was going to give you guys either option (starting as soon as you get it or waiting til the new year).
  28. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.62%

Ring in the new year right!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.48%

Just wanted to give you 3 guys an update that Matt has your addresses. He's had one ingredient hung up at customs, but we'll update when we have more info for ya.
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.98%

Just wanted to give you 3 guys an update that Matt has your addresses. He's had one ingredient hung up at customs, but we'll update when we have more info for ya.
    Any update? Im just curious and looking to plan accordingly
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.48%

Any update? Im just curious and looking to plan accordingly
    Sorry for the lack of communication, bud.

I just spoke with Matt and they should be shipping early next week.

I'm not sure if any of you had heard, but there was an issue with one of the new ingredients -- emodin -- and it caused the product to dye the skin and there was just no way of diluting it to avoid it, so Matt had to scrap that. Luckily, this product is awesome as is and will have the additional vitamin D3, though.
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.24%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I'm not sure if any of you had heard, but there was an issue with one of the new ingredients -- emodin -- and it caused the product to dye the skin and there was just no way of diluting it to avoid it, so Matt had to scrap that. Luckily, this product is awesome as is and will have the additional vitamin D3, though.
    What color was it dyeing the skin? #papasmurf
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.48%

Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post

What color was it dyeing the skin? #papasmurf
    Yellow.

Luckily Matt only mixed up one bottle.
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.62%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Yellow.

Luckily Matt only mixed up one bottle.
    So is Mat the same color as tweety bird!!! Lol
  35. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.46%

pa had that problem with skulpt...i think it was the ycl that caused everything it touched to stain a yellow color that wouldn't come out....at least matt caught it before release-props for that!!!
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.21%

so is this new stuff going to be in stores soon too? seems like nutra is sold out. I've gotta buy some more but I'd rather try the new product
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.48%

Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    So is Mat the same color as tweety bird!!! Lol
    lol I haven't asked. I'm afraid of what kind of picture he'd send me in response...

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    pa had that problem with skulpt...i think it was the ycl that caused everything it touched to stain a yellow color that wouldn't come out....at least matt caught it before release-props for that!!!
    Interesting. And yeah, definitely glad he only mixed up one bottle. It's a shame that it had that effect, because it would have been very interesting to see what type of results the addition of emodin would have brought.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11 View Post
    so is this new stuff going to be in stores soon too? seems like nutra is sold out. I've gotta buy some more but I'd rather try the new product
    Should be, if I interpreted things correctly. Initially Matt was waiting on the emodin to come in and now at this point it's a matter of just getting the proper labels on the bottles that include the addition of the D3, but not the emodin. I'm pretty sure Matt said those labels would be there yesterday or on Monday, so that should have set everything in motion.
  38. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.62%

Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11 View Post
    Nutra is sold out right now, I'm sure Matt will be sending them some when he is finished with the new stuff which like Blake said should be soon. That said if you really want some AA google is your friend.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.21%

Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post

Nutra is sold out right now, I'm sure Matt will be sending them some when he is finished with the new stuff which like Blake said should be soon. That said if you really want some AA google is your friend.
    I know of other places, no reason to put the typical "google is your friend". I like NP and have 1 bottle left but if I order I want the newer formula because its usually changed for a reason
  40. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.98%

Anything on this? Im anxious to get started and just curious

Similar Forum Threads

1. Enforce your New Year's resolution with a Beast Sports log opp!!
    By FL3X MAGNUM in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 02-13-2012, 02:22 PM
  2. 50 Days of X-Factor Advanced: A Log by Resolve
    By Resolve in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 187
    Last Post: 05-05-2011, 03:06 PM
  3. GENOMYX wants to pop your cherry ~ 2 PROTOCOL LOGGING OPPS.
    By Smitty77 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 03-29-2011, 07:06 PM
  4. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 07-01-2010, 06:21 PM
  5. AM is FAT - Let AMS Help. Vapor-XT Logging Opps!
    By Royd The Noyd in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 03-22-2010, 01:53 PM