Formutech Nutrition is looking to add 1-2 more reps on AM - AnabolicMinds.com

Formutech Nutrition is looking to add 1-2 more reps on AM

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Board Sponsor
    Brucega's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    286
    Rep Power
    124491

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Formutech Nutrition is looking to add 1-2 more reps on AM


    We are growing on the forum as well as with Nutraplanet so we would like to add at least one rep to replace BolenRox and possbily another. We want members that are active on the forum and are familiar with our supplement line. Please tell me the following:

    1. Have you ever tried one or more of our products.

    2. How familiar your are with ingredients.

    3. How much time you spend on forums and availabilty to do so.

    4. Why you would make a good rep for our company.

    HVACTECH may have a few more questions that I am missing but bottom line we want reputable people that can assist members learning more about our products.

    Thanks

  2. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,981
    Rep Power
    7167087

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Brucega View Post
    We are growing on the forum as well as with Nutraplanet so we would like to add at least one rep to replace BolenRox and possbily another. We want members that are active on the forum and are familiar with our supplement line. Please tell me the following:

    1. Have you ever tried one or more of our products.

    2. How familiar your are with ingredients.

    3. How much time you spend on forums and availabilty to do so.

    4. Why you would make a good rep for our company.

    HVACTECH may have a few more questions that I am missing but bottom line we want reputable people that can assist members learning more about our products.

    Thanks
    I've used Volatile and Endurance with great success and am currently running (and logging) Natural EFX and Lean EFX. Haven't had a chance to try out any of your other stuff yet but I definitely plan on it.

    My knowledge of ingredients is at what I'd say is an intermediate level and I'm always trying to learn more about everything.

    I'm around on here just about every day, though the amount of time i have available does vary.

    I think I'd do pretty well as a rep for you guys as I love the products and I try to help and inform people in all areas of the forum as it is already. I already recommend Volatile to anyone with ears as it is!

    Other than educating folks about the company and products and running promos and such, I'm not sure what other responsibilities you're looking for someone to tackle, but if that's the extent of it (basically) I'm definitely down.

    Let me know, and check out my log in the mean time!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  3. Professional Member
    g0hardorgohom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,028
    Rep Power
    775450

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Good luck for you, hopefully you find good guys to represent your company! Your product line looks good, haven't tried them yet but hopefully I will some day!
    Olympus Labs Rep
    Olympus-labs.com - Products that will turn men into demigods!
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.
    •   
       

  4. Board Supporter
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,191
    Rep Power
    6705997

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Saw this thread and instantly thought it was related to bolanrox leaving.

    Interested in who you guys get to fill his slot. Never used any products but hvac is a good dude and he stands by them.

    Good luck to all who apply.
  5. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,981
    Rep Power
    7167087

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Saw this thread and instantly thought it was related to bolanrox leaving.

    Interested in who you guys get to fill his slot. Never used any products but hvac is a good dude and he stands by them.

    Good luck to all who apply.
    Dude, just noticed your avi. DragonballZ was the shiz back in the day.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  6. Board Supporter
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,191
    Rep Power
    6705997

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny

    Dude, just noticed your avi. DragonballZ was the shiz back in the day.
    Lol I still watch it now.

    My goal in life is to look like that (without the hair)

    I think it teaches a lot of good lessons as far as training goes as well.
  7. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,981
    Rep Power
    7167087

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Lol I still watch it now.

    My goal in life is to look like that (without the hair)

    I think it teaches a lot of good lessons as far as training goes as well.
    I don't care about looking like that as much as I'd like to shoot kamayamaya fireballs at some knuckleheads. Oh yeah! But failing that, I'd like to be as swole as Goku (think that was his name right?) or even that little bald kid Krillan
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  8. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,981
    Rep Power
    7167087

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    As long as I don't end up looking like the guy in my avi all skinny and frail. lol. but dj lance is great anyway
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  9. Board Supporter
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,191
    Rep Power
    6705997

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny

    I don't care about looking like that as much as I'd like to shoot kamayamaya fireballs at some knuckleheads. Oh yeah! But failing that, I'd like to be as swole as Goku (think that was his name right?) or even that little bald kid Krillan


    Name:  DragonballZ-Movie04_1308.jpg
Views: 73
Size:  31.0 KB
  10. Professional Member
    Mack411's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,824
    Rep Power
    7275607

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Awesome opportunity,hope you find someone good!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  11. Senior Member
    stopstalking's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,890
    Rep Power
    196981

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    1. Have you ever tried one or more of our products. yes, im currently running volatile and endurance

    2. How familiar your are with ingredients. very fmiliar. i spend most my free time researching supps and posting on the forums.

    3. How much time you spend on forums and availabilty to do so ? Imon th forums daily. i post from my iphone when i can not get to a computer

    4. Why you would make a good rep for our company. i have previous repping expericnce. i was a rep inthe past for neeto and nimbus.i have a good relationship with other members of the forum. I would take pride inrepping for formutech.
  12. Senior Member
    LizKing531's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,974
    Rep Power
    1021196

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I'd throw my name in the ring if I had more experience with more Formutech products - Volatile rocks though!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html
  13. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,981
    Rep Power
    7167087

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by LizKing531 View Post
    I'd throw my name in the ring if I had more experience with more Formutech products - Volatile rocks though!
    testify! lol
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  14. Senior Member
    LizKing531's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,974
    Rep Power
    1021196

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    testify! lol
    Fo sho!!!!

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html
  15. Professional Member
    Piston Honda's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,946
    Rep Power
    7090370

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Need a thread that lists all the rep turnover on these forums lately
    BOARD TYRANT
  16. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,981
    Rep Power
    7167087

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Need a thread that lists all the rep turnover on these forums lately
    right? There has been a bit of it.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  17. Senior Member
    LizKing531's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,974
    Rep Power
    1021196

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Heck it took me a sec to figure out Fahrenheit was Formutech - I was looking around for more info on the GF line & didn't see Fahrenheit on here anymore & thought they may have went the way of AI....
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html
  18. Board Sponsor
    Brucega's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    286
    Rep Power
    124491

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by LizKing531 View Post
    Heck it took me a sec to figure out Fahrenheit was Formutech - I was looking around for more info on the GF line & didn't see Fahrenheit on here anymore & thought they may have went the way of AI....
    We are still here. I hope that people are not having that much trouble finding us!!
  19. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,599
    Rep Power
    2410151

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    A rep opportunity... Cool.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  20. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,887
    Rep Power
    2398553

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Ill toss name in this pool here... again lol

    Need to get to a computer though. Best of luck gentlemen
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  21. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,981
    Rep Power
    7167087

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Brucega View Post

    We are still here. I hope that people are not having that much trouble finding us!!
    That's what reps are for, spreading the word
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  22. Elite Member
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    6,886
    Rep Power
    3744478

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    I've used Volatile and Endurance with great success and am currently running (and logging) Natural EFX and Lean EFX. Haven't had a chance to try out any of your other stuff yet but I definitely plan on it.

    My knowledge of ingredients is at what I'd say is an intermediate level and I'm always trying to learn more about everything.

    I'm around on here just about every day, though the amount of time i have available does vary.

    I think I'd do pretty well as a rep for you guys as I love the products and I try to help and inform people in all areas of the forum as it is already. I already recommend Volatile to anyone with ears as it is!

    Other than educating folks about the company and products and running promos and such, I'm not sure what other responsibilities you're looking for someone to tackle, but if that's the extent of it (basically) I'm definitely down.

    Let me know, and check out my log in the mean time!
    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Ill toss name in this pool here... again lol

    Need to get to a computer though. Best of luck gentlemen
    Both good dudes!!!!!

    - Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  23. Elite Member
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,957
    Rep Power
    7039438

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I vote for whoever gives me samples of volitile when they get chosen.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  24. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,981
    Rep Power
    7167087

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    I vote for whoever gives me samples of volitile when they get chosen.
    In the mail already
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  25. Elite Member
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    6,886
    Rep Power
    3744478

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I want to try the bcaa, beta and cop fo sho! Just saying... Hint hint....

    Also, I was on the sure checking out the multi but couldn't get the ingredient break down of any of the supps (mobile).

    - Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  26. Senior Member
    stopstalking's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,890
    Rep Power
    196981

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    I want to try the bcaa, beta and cop fo sho! Just saying... Hint hint....

    Also, I was on the sure checking out the multi but couldn't get the ingredient break down of any of the supps (mobile).

    - Valdez
    im running endurance now. its aweome. taste is amazing as well. easily the best tasting bcaa i have tried
  27. Senior Member
    LizKing531's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,974
    Rep Power
    1021196

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Brucega View Post
    We are still here. I hope that people are not having that much trouble finding us!!
    Yeah - Found ya now!

    I was hoping for y'all to get everything on NP & maybe even that GF series in time for Black Friday... Now I've gotta save up some cash again
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html
  28. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,981
    Rep Power
    7167087

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post
    im running endurance now. its aweome. taste is amazing as well. easily the best tasting bcaa i have tried
    This^^^^^
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  29. Elite Member
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,438
    Rep Power
    2612247

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking
    im running endurance now. its aweome. taste is amazing as well. easily the best tasting bcaa i have tried
    Hows the volatile treating you
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  30. Professional Member
    TheSaiyan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,266
    Rep Power
    2648199

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Awesome opportunity, tried a bottle of Lean Efx earlier this year and my oh my those suckers have a kick
  31. Senior Member
    stopstalking's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,890
    Rep Power
    196981

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    Hows the volatile treating you
    two workouts on it and I already decided im done with craze and in with volatille. I will have mylog up tonight with more details. im gonna hit the gym in a few and will post some time shortly after. I like that the pumps seem to last for hours and dont die right after im done lifting
  32. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,981
    Rep Power
    7167087

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post

    two workouts on it and I already decided im done with craze and in with volatille. I will have mylog up tonight with more details. im gonna hit the gym in a few and will post some time shortly after. I like that the pumps seem to last for hours and dont die right after im done lifting
    Exactly what I found too. I was using craze before volatile too and tried volatile to get away from the dmaa.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  33. Diamond Member
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,405
    Rep Power
    4187010

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Subbed
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  34. Senior Member
    stopstalking's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,890
    Rep Power
    196981

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    Hows the volatile treating you

    stopstalking does big things with formutech volatile & endurance
  35. Board Sponsor
    Brucega's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    286
    Rep Power
    124491

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by LizKing531 View Post
    Yeah - Found ya now!

    I was hoping for y'all to get everything on NP & maybe even that GF series in time for Black Friday... Now I've gotta save up some cash again
    Growth series is still on NP. It is still under Fahrenheit.
  36. Senior Member
    murk01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,231
    Rep Power
    683045

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Im in, will fill app later
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  37. Senior Member
    02sixxer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,654
    Rep Power
    389584

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    1.
    Have you ever tried one or more of our products.
    Yes, I ran Volatile. I thought it was a well made pre workout. I have been looking into your growth series and researching the products. Volatile introduced me to Formutech.
    2.
    How familiar your are with ingredients.
    I consider this my strong points. I am a vender for Europa Sports and attend Europa U annually plus I have taken several classes through the International Sports Science Network.

    3.
    How much time you spend on forums and availability to do so.
    I spend a good amount of time on several different forums. I am active on about 5 of the larger “muscle” and “body building forums” forums.

    4.
    Why you would make a good rep for our company.
    I think my knowledge of sports science, experience as a physique competitor, and being a master fitness instructor would make me a well-qualified candidate. My passion is fitness, so this would contribute to my ability to be an asset to Formutech. I would also take the time to learn all your products, that way I could appropriate advice and information. I also think my ability to express myself on the forums would contribute in be being good rep.

    I wasn't thinking of the name change, I also ran Lean EFX earlier this year from Fahrenheit.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  38. Senior Member
    murk01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,231
    Rep Power
    683045

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    1. Have you ever tried one or more of our products.

    -nope, but elected for a lean EFX log, this company is very new to me.

    2. How familiar your are with ingredients.

    I enjoy researching and trying different ingredient to evaluate effectivness. Very fimiliar with alot of them. Not to familiar with PH chems.

    3. How much time you spend on forums and availabilty to do so.

    -only realy on this forum...but on here all day, almost every day.

    4. Why you would make a good rep for our company.

    - when the company you rep is good, being a great rep is easy. I spend alot of time on AM and enjoy leaning and helping other members. This will be another step in my progression with AM. Also allow me to get the word out for this company.

    Natural building , cutting , supps and training need to achive these goal is kind of my strong points.

    Thanks, I would love to have the chance to stand behind your brand.
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  39. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,887
    Rep Power
    2398553

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny

    Exactly what I found too. I was using craze before volatile too and tried volatile to get away from the dmaa.
    Quote Originally Posted by murk01
    1. Have you ever tried one or more of our products.

    -nope, but elected for a lean EFX log, this company is very new to me.

    2. How familiar your are with ingredients.

    I enjoy researching and trying different ingredient to evaluate effectivness. Very fimiliar with alot of them. Not to familiar with PH chems.

    3. How much time you spend on forums and availabilty to do so.

    -only realy on this forum...but on here all day, almost every day.

    4. Why you would make a good rep for our company.

    - when the company you rep is good, being a great rep is easy. I spend alot of time on AM and enjoy leaning and helping other members. This will be another step in my progression with AM. Also allow me to get the word out for this company.

    Natural building , cutting , supps and training need to achive these goal is kind of my strong points.

    Thanks, I would love to have the chance to stand behind your brand.
    I have to apply against these guys? Shat.

    Good people here!
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  40. Elite Member
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,113
    Rep Power
    3592131

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Wish I had more experience on AM would be a lot of fun to do this.
    Life's a garden, dig it
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Ageforce is looking to add to the rep team
    By FL3X MAGNUM in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 05-07-2012, 01:31 PM
  2. PES is looking to add a member to our team!
    By nattydisaster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 98
    Last Post: 05-28-2011, 03:14 AM
  3. 37 year old looking to add to stack for gains
    By evankyle in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-16-2008, 01:45 PM
  4. At about 8%bf and looking to add clen.
    By friction515 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-01-2007, 02:31 AM
  5. Looking to add 1 supp to next stack - need advice
    By DCbuilder in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-13-2007, 06:02 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in