Formutech Nutrition is looking to add 1-2 more reps on AM

Brucega

Brucega

Board Sponsor
Awards
We are growing on the forum as well as with Nutraplanet so we would like to add at least one rep to replace BolenRox and possbily another. We want members that are active on the forum and are familiar with our supplement line. Please tell me the following:

1. Have you ever tried one or more of our products.

2. How familiar your are with ingredients.

3. How much time you spend on forums and availabilty to do so.

4. Why you would make a good rep for our company.

HVACTECH may have a few more questions that I am missing but bottom line we want reputable people that can assist members learning more about our products.

Thanks

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We are growing on the forum as well as with Nutraplanet so we would like to add at least one rep to replace BolenRox and possbily another. We want members that are active on the forum and are familiar with our supplement line. Please tell me the following:

HVACTECH may have a few more questions that I am missing but bottom line we want reputable people that can assist members learning more about our products.

Thanks
I've used Volatile and Endurance with great success and am currently running (and logging) Natural EFX and Lean EFX. Haven't had a chance to try out any of your other stuff yet but I definitely plan on it.

My knowledge of ingredients is at what I'd say is an intermediate level and I'm always trying to learn more about everything.

I'm around on here just about every day, though the amount of time i have available does vary.

I think I'd do pretty well as a rep for you guys as I love the products and I try to help and inform people in all areas of the forum as it is already. I already recommend Volatile to anyone with ears as it is!

Other than educating folks about the company and products and running promos and such, I'm not sure what other responsibilities you're looking for someone to tackle, but if that's the extent of it (basically) I'm definitely down.

Let me know, and check out my log in the mean time!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck for you, hopefully you find good guys to represent your company! Your product line looks good, haven't tried them yet but hopefully I will some day!

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Saw this thread and instantly thought it was related to bolanrox leaving.

Interested in who you guys get to fill his slot. Never used any products but hvac is a good dude and he stands by them.

Good luck to all who apply.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Saw this thread and instantly thought it was related to bolanrox leaving.

Interested in who you guys get to fill his slot. Never used any products but hvac is a good dude and he stands by them.

Good luck to all who apply.
Dude, just noticed your avi. DragonballZ was the shiz back in the day.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude, just noticed your avi. DragonballZ was the shiz back in the day.
Lol I still watch it now.

My goal in life is to look like that (without the hair)

I think it teaches a lot of good lessons as far as training goes as well.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol I still watch it now.

My goal in life is to look like that (without the hair)

I think it teaches a lot of good lessons as far as training goes as well.
I don't care about looking like that as much as I'd like to shoot kamayamaya fireballs at some knuckleheads. Oh yeah! But failing that, I'd like to be as swole as Goku (think that was his name right?) or even that little bald kid Krillan

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As long as I don't end up looking like the guy in my avi all skinny and frail. lol. but dj lance is great anyway

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't care about looking like that as much as I'd like to shoot kamayamaya fireballs at some knuckleheads. Oh yeah! But failing that, I'd like to be as swole as Goku (think that was his name right?) or even that little bald kid Krillan

DragonballZ-Movie04_1308.jpg

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Awesome opportunity,hope you find someone good!

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
1. Have you ever tried one or more of our products. yes, im currently running volatile and endurance

2. How familiar your are with ingredients. very fmiliar. i spend most my free time researching supps and posting on the forums.

3. How much time you spend on forums and availabilty to do so ? Imon th forums daily. i post from my iphone when i can not get to a computer

4. Why you would make a good rep for our company. i have previous repping expericnce. i was a rep inthe past for neeto and nimbus.i have a good relationship with other members of the forum. I would take pride inrepping for formutech.

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
I'd throw my name in the ring if I had more experience with more Formutech products - Volatile rocks though!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Need a thread that lists all the rep turnover on these forums lately

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Heck it took me a sec to figure out Fahrenheit was Formutech - I was looking around for more info on the GF line & didn't see Fahrenheit on here anymore & thought they may have went the way of AI....

Brucega

Brucega

Board Sponsor
Awards
Heck it took me a sec to figure out Fahrenheit was Formutech - I was looking around for more info on the GF line & didn't see Fahrenheit on here anymore & thought they may have went the way of AI....
We are still here. I hope that people are not having that much trouble finding us!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
A rep opportunity... Cool.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ill toss name in this pool here... again lol

Need to get to a computer though. Best of luck gentlemen

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We are still here. I hope that people are not having that much trouble finding us!!
That's what reps are for, spreading the word

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've used Volatile and Endurance with great success and am currently running (and logging) Natural EFX and Lean EFX. Haven't had a chance to try out any of your other stuff yet but I definitely plan on it.

My knowledge of ingredients is at what I'd say is an intermediate level and I'm always trying to learn more about everything.

I'm around on here just about every day, though the amount of time i have available does vary.

I think I'd do pretty well as a rep for you guys as I love the products and I try to help and inform people in all areas of the forum as it is already. I already recommend Volatile to anyone with ears as it is!

Other than educating folks about the company and products and running promos and such, I'm not sure what other responsibilities you're looking for someone to tackle, but if that's the extent of it (basically) I'm definitely down.

Let me know, and check out my log in the mean time!
Ill toss name in this pool here... again lol

Need to get to a computer though. Best of luck gentlemen
Both good dudes!!!!!

- Valdez

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I vote for whoever gives me samples of volitile when they get chosen.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want to try the bcaa, beta and cop fo sho! Just saying... Hint hint....

Also, I was on the sure checking out the multi but couldn't get the ingredient break down of any of the supps (mobile).

- Valdez

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I want to try the bcaa, beta and cop fo sho! Just saying... Hint hint....

Also, I was on the sure checking out the multi but couldn't get the ingredient break down of any of the supps (mobile).

- Valdez
im running endurance now. its aweome. taste is amazing as well. easily the best tasting bcaa i have tried

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Yeah - Found ya now!

I was hoping for y'all to get everything on NP & maybe even that GF series in time for Black Friday... ;) Now I've gotta save up some cash again :)

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome opportunity, tried a bottle of Lean Efx earlier this year and my oh my those suckers have a kick

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hows the volatile treating you
two workouts on it and I already decided im done with craze and in with volatille. I will have mylog up tonight with more details. im gonna hit the gym in a few and will post some time shortly after. I like that the pumps seem to last for hours and dont die right after im done lifting

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
two workouts on it and I already decided im done with craze and in with volatille. I will have mylog up tonight with more details. im gonna hit the gym in a few and will post some time shortly after. I like that the pumps seem to last for hours and dont die right after im done lifting
Exactly what I found too. I was using craze before volatile too and tried volatile to get away from the dmaa.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed

Brucega

Brucega

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yeah - Found ya now!

I was hoping for y'all to get everything on NP & maybe even that GF series in time for Black Friday... ;) Now I've gotta save up some cash again :)
Growth series is still on NP. It is still under Fahrenheit.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Have you ever tried one or more of our products.
Yes, I ran Volatile. I thought it was a well made pre workout. I have been looking into your growth series and researching the products. Volatile introduced me to Formutech.
How familiar your are with ingredients.
I consider this my strong points. I am a vender for Europa Sports and attend Europa U annually plus I have taken several classes through the International Sports Science Network.

How much time you spend on forums and availability to do so.
I spend a good amount of time on several different forums. I am active on about 5 of the larger “muscle” and “body building forums” forums.

Why you would make a good rep for our company.
I think my knowledge of sports science, experience as a physique competitor, and being a master fitness instructor would make me a well-qualified candidate. My passion is fitness, so this would contribute to my ability to be an asset to Formutech. I would also take the time to learn all your products, that way I could appropriate advice and information. I also think my ability to express myself on the forums would contribute in be being good rep.

I wasn't thinking of the name change, I also ran Lean EFX earlier this year from Fahrenheit.

murk01

murk01

Awards

-nope, but elected for a lean EFX log, this company is very new to me.

I enjoy researching and trying different ingredient to evaluate effectivness. Very fimiliar with alot of them. Not to familiar with PH chems.

-only realy on this forum...but on here all day, almost every day.

- when the company you rep is good, being a great rep is easy. I spend alot of time on AM and enjoy leaning and helping other members. This will be another step in my progression with AM. Also allow me to get the word out for this company.

Natural building , cutting , supps and training need to achive these goal is kind of my strong points.

Thanks, I would love to have the chance to stand behind your brand.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Exactly what I found too. I was using craze before volatile too and tried volatile to get away from the dmaa.

-nope, but elected for a lean EFX log, this company is very new to me.

I enjoy researching and trying different ingredient to evaluate effectivness. Very fimiliar with alot of them. Not to familiar with PH chems.

-only realy on this forum...but on here all day, almost every day.

- when the company you rep is good, being a great rep is easy. I spend alot of time on AM and enjoy leaning and helping other members. This will be another step in my progression with AM. Also allow me to get the word out for this company.

Natural building , cutting , supps and training need to achive these goal is kind of my strong points.

Thanks, I would love to have the chance to stand behind your brand.
I have to apply against these guys? Shat.

Good people here!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wish I had more experience on AM would be a lot of fun to do this.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have to apply against these guys? Shat.

Good people here!
You beat me on SWOLE value. Murk's got that road map on his arm though

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What about a dance battle?

- Valdez
I got them moves like Jager(meister). You know, falling all over myself and puking

Brucega

Brucega

Board Sponsor
Awards
A dance battle. Never saw this turn coming!! I appreciate all of the great apps so far. I will try to get this wrapped up sometime next week. NO need for this to go on forever!!

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
I grew up with MC Hammer and Vanilla Ice , you dont want me to bust out the "Hammer Time" on ya!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I grew up with MC Hammer and Vanilla Ice , you dont want me to bust out the "Hammer Time" on ya!
what makes you think we don't want that? go get your parachute pants