New LG Sciences Guy to Forum.. little intro

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
Whats up guys!?:wave2:
I wanted to open myself up and introduce myself to everybody! I’m a competitive bodybuilder, certified personal trainer, supplement enthusiast, obsessive-compulsive nutrition nut and basically a meathead/ gymrat! I’m very knowledgeable in bodybuilding culture and the health and fitness world. By no means am I an expert but I’d say well educated and diverse in industry related mumbo jumbo. Right now I work for LG Sciences and couldn’t be more excited to be a part of such an innovative company. Were currently bringing some very exciting products to the market that I feel everybody will love! Anyways I’m new to this forum and wanted everybody to know who I am. Anybody wants to reply or pm me and say “hello” or have any questions let me know. I also have my FB listed on my profile.

Attachments

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Welcome Mike

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
Pampers938 have you tried the new liquid formulation of the Trifecta stack? Basically same ingredients just more absorbable due to the new liquid delivery system. Also if you like the original M1d the black series is more powerful. I use m1d black regularly.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Welcome to AM

pampers938

pampers938

Awards
I haven't actually tried the new liquid. The original was by far the best supp I have taken. The black series is good?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome aboard!

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
I love the black series I'll alternate between m1dblack and Form-x I notice I look much more full and make good strength gains with it.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Welcome Mike.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
welcome to AM man. Good to have an active competitor around

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
welcome big mike!!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Welcome to the boards, Big Mike! Didn't happen to bring any Lipotropic Protein with ya, did ya?

J/k

But, did you?

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
Not yet my man! But hopefully soon!