USPlabs Patent Pending Anabolic "MY NAME ISSS..." HUGE Contest!!

Page 3 of 14 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88

    Very cool. I wonder how much usplabs would have to pay marvel?
    Tons I'm sure. But they already have a name and label chosen so I guess it doesn't matter. :wink:

    Edit: Disney actually because Disney bought out marvel.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick

    Tons I'm sure. But they already have a name and label chosen so I guess it doesn't matter. :wink:

    Edit: Disney actually because Disney bought out marvel.
    True true... And yea I forgot about that. Even more now that Disney owns em.
    •   
       


  3. Name:  PRIME.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  98.9 KB


    I liked the before/after theme....

  4. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=70 803"/>

    I liked the before/after theme....
    Lol nice
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  5. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde

    Lol nice
    With the way AM was headed I had to do it.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=70 803"/>

    I liked the before/after theme....
    Eh...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  7. Army Veteran. OEF.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    Eh...
    Lol don't like that one?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Name:  Black MAGIC.jpg
Views: 79
Size:  160.1 KB
    Those quotes are hilarious.

  10. Name:  PRIME.jpg
Views: 129
Size:  102.3 KB

    The Optimus Prime stack!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=70 817"/>

    The Optimus Prime stack!
    I really like that one. Could be my bias from being a lions fan & it reminding me of megatron

    Sweet entries though guys, appreciate the creativity. Keep them coming!!!!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Don't have time to do this, since I'm headed back home from my parents' in a few minutes, but if there is any synergy with AP at all, you could just title this one PA and have the AP/PA stack. Bottle could look exactly the same, just with the letters flipped (and possibly a different color).

  13. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast
    Don't have time to do this, since I'm headed back home from my parents' in a few minutes, but if there is any synergy with AP at all, you could just title this one PA and have the AP/PA stack. Bottle could look exactly the same, just with the letters flipped (and possibly a different color).
    PA/AP's mirror? I like it. If you say it fast enough it says "pap smear."
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  14. Loving the creativity ITT, especially from jimbuick. The dude's killin it!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by ICJLM
    Loving the creativity ITT, especially from jimbuick. The dude's killin it!
    Agreed!!! Very good ideas. Still like Crunk3d lol but love the label designs
    Life's a garden, dig it

  16. Army Veteran. OEF.

  17. Multilate

    Rampage - let your gains run wild

  18. There
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  19. Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88
    There
    Lol I don't really want to get mutilated.....I like my body parts attached and functioning.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick

    Lol I don't really want to get mutilated.....I like my body parts attached and functioning.
    Lol well mutilate your muscles... Make em giant idk lol
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  21. Keep em coming guys, 2maro is the deadline!!!!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. USPlabs "Patented Anabolic" R&D -- Alpha Testing Q/A --
    By borobulker in forum Supplements
    Replies: 601
    Last Post: 04-14-2013, 01:47 PM
  2. USPlabs PATENTED ANABOLIC-ALPHA TESTing it here FIRST!
    By USPlabsRep in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-10-2013, 04:27 PM
  3. USPlabs PATENTED ANABOLIC-ALPHA TESTing it here FIRST!
    By USPlabsRep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 978
    Last Post: 01-10-2013, 08:47 AM
  4. Testing...1,2,3: USPlabs "PATENTED ANABOLIC"
    By breezy11 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 491
    Last Post: 01-02-2013, 06:31 PM
  5. USPLabs Patented Anabolic day 13 & beyond.
    By Distilled Water in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 146
    Last Post: 11-25-2012, 11:16 PM
Log in
Log in