Who wants to test MULTIPLE new MST products?
- 11-29-2012, 08:54 AM
- 11-29-2012, 09:03 AM
When are you looking for these logs to start?All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously
11-29-2012, 09:45 AM
11-29-2012, 09:20 PM
11-29-2012, 11:06 PM
11-29-2012, 11:10 PM
11-29-2012, 11:11 PM
11-29-2012, 11:32 PM
Required Information for application entry:applying for the joint mechanic
• Age :31
• Sex - M or F :m
• Height :6 "2
• Weight :230
• Body type :10%bf
• Training Experience (please be detailed) :almost 2 years
• Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) :5 days on 2 off in order, chest, bi's and tri's, legs, shoulders, back
• Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed) :none
• Current Sport Played (if any) ccasionaly basketball
• Current Supplements (please list all product names) :recover-d protein, swoll-n, fish oil, d-pol, multiv, muscletek creatine, *** gainer protein, liv52
• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs :clomid, adex
• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) :none
• Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) :as much food as I can, chciken,rice,potatos, steak, eggs, veggies, fruit, and whatever else is left on the kids plates
• Current Daily Water Intake :1.5 gallons
• Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) :will post in a second
• Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case) :I am new too the suppliment world, I have given a review log, and I want to not hurt anymore so I can smash some weight, even though I do already but hurt all the time for it
11-29-2012, 11:45 PM
awesome man, glad to see the application!
Gonna wait this one out another day or two and see if we get any straggler's. Sit tight friends...I will aim to reward you handsomely
11-29-2012, 11:50 PM
11-29-2012, 11:52 PM
11-30-2012, 05:12 AM
11-30-2012, 06:07 PM
Wasn't going to put in an entry but since so few have applied, I'll toss my hat in too...
Required Information for application entry:
• Age : 24
• Sex - M or F : M
• Height : 6ft 1
• Weight : 254
• Body type : Meso/Endo
• Training Experience (please be detailed) :
5 years training seriously. 5/3/1, Sheiko, 5x5, My own personal power building style
• Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) :
Jim Wendler's 5/3/1 for Powerlifting.
3 Weeks on, 1 week deload
Monday: Squat + Accessory work
Tuesday: Bench + Accessory work + Conditioning
Thursday: Deadlift + Accessory work + Conditioning
Friday: OHP + Accessory work
• Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed) :
Conditioning up to 3 times per week.
Sled pushes, tire flips, sled drags
• Current Sport Played (if any) : Powerlifting
• Current Supplements (please list all product names) :
Finishing up my Joint Mechanic log soon.
Occasional scoop of Animal Rage pre workout.
• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : None
• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) : No
• Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) :
Each day I eat at least my bodyweight in protein and try to get in as many calories as I can. I don't worry about the rest. Bulking season ftw.
• Current Daily Water Intake : Lots.
• Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) :
We can rebuild him... Joint Mechanic Style. MST Sponsored Log
Power and Size: Inarius Returns
Beef Swellington teams up with Swollio Gonzalez to swole out with Formadrol
Beef Swellington returns to crush it with Cre-02 and Citruvol Ultra (Sponsored)
Beef Swellington revs his engine with Andraulic State GTSE (Sponsored)
Sshhh Im hunting pr's .... with mah SLINGSHOT
North of Vag: Inarius' quest to SFW and GFH
Inarius VS Sheiko 37
• Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case) :
I am an experienced logger that loves to train hard and push my limits. I've had great experience with MST in the past. I'm just about finished with my Joint Mechanic log and would love to give InfinitE a shot along with Cordygen Nano2. My conditioning is lacking and is holding me back in my workouts. I believe these products will help me push my workouts to a new level.
I have and will continue to post videos of myself crushing pr's in my logs to back the supplements that I am running. I am aiming to compete in a powerlifting meet in the spring and I feel that these supplements will aid me in my training for this next meet.
SFW and GFH
11-30-2012, 06:18 PM
12-02-2012, 04:21 PM
12-04-2012, 12:14 AM
okay, final bump. I am closing this at 8pm EST Tuesday night.
12-05-2012, 07:55 PM
all closed up, after a take a shower since I just got home from a really long and crappy shift at work, I will announce some winners
12-05-2012, 07:57 PM
12-05-2012, 09:12 PM
12-05-2012, 09:24 PM
12-05-2012, 10:13 PM
12-05-2012, 11:52 PM
12-06-2012, 05:04 AM
12-08-2012, 12:09 AM
While I have been known to take extra long showers, I was actually celebrating my birthday...wayyyyyy too hard, haha. Posting now. I will PM the winners to talk about what products they will be logging. Please remember when you receive your product to post a link to your log in this thread.
12-08-2012, 12:11 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By FL3X MAGNUM in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 72Last Post: 07-26-2012, 09:31 PM
- By Trauma1 in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 64Last Post: 03-05-2011, 10:11 PM
- By needtogetmuscle in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 65Last Post: 11-26-2010, 06:38 PM
- By pmiller383 in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 71Last Post: 06-23-2009, 08:12 PM
- By LakeMountD in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 7Last Post: 11-08-2008, 05:25 PM