Who wants to lose some weight with Formutech Nutrition?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
We at Formutech Nutrition are feeling very generous lately and am looking for 3-5 detailed loggers for either Lean EFX Refined or natural EFX. applicants must be in the US and have a decent post count or forum reputation. please submit app with the product you wish to log and a brief explanation on why you chose that product. please do not apply if you are using or logging any other products that will interfere with your results if chosen to log our products.

Natural EFX

Lean EFX Refined

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Happy early thanksgiving everyone!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

linedriver465

linedriver465

Awards
Great opportunity folks! For me, Lean-EFX is great for hunger suppression and elevating my mood.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
In for logs,haven't heard anything personally on either product!

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Great opportunity folks! For me, Lean-EFX is great for hunger suppression and elevating my mood.
Natural has been pretty good for me with both - not as much as a squash on hunger as Lean was - but no flushing :)

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would love to try out lean-efx but i'm currently running some stuff that would skew results. I may pick some up during the black friday sale though. Has a nice profile and I could really use some suppression right now.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Would love to try out lean-efx but i'm currently running some stuff that would skew results. I may pick some up during the black friday sale though. Has a nice profile and I could really use some suppression right now.
what are u running?

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Id deff like to try lean efx.. Ingedients look interesting.. because of my endomorphic body type i cud always afford to drop a little fat..only using the staples as of right now

sugardaddy69

sugardaddy69

Awards
natural efx seems to be interesting would be nice to see how 7 keto works, also it seems kinda like a nutrient partitioner

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Bump for more apps

linedriver465

linedriver465

Awards
Bump! Get those apps in folks

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice name change

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Tuesday bump....

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
any more takers?

murk01

murk01

Awards
any more takers?
Did u get me in there boss. Dont know what info u need.

36yrs, 189lb, starting second month of cut, doing IF leangains with lower cals and carbs, trying to get those abs in

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just placed my black friday order w/ NP and threw in a bottle of both Natural EFX and Lean EFX on there. I'm looking forward to checking them out. I might do a mini log on them, not sure. If I do I'll post up a link for you guys

Brucega

Brucega

Board Sponsor
Awards
Just placed my black friday order w/ NP and threw in a bottle of both Natural EFX and Lean EFX on there. I'm looking forward to checking them out. I might do a mini log on them, not sure. If I do I'll post up a link for you guys
Much appreciated. Happy Thanksgiving

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
You the man!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Did u get me in there boss. Dont know what info u need.

36yrs, 189lb, starting second month of cut, doing IF leangains with lower cals and carbs, trying to get those abs in
Yes sir, youre in. What one?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Id deff like to try lean efx.. Ingedients look interesting.. because of my endomorphic body type i cud always afford to drop a little fat..only using the staples as of right now
Send info

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so i'm thinking that the Lean EFX and Natural EFX stack should be pretty sick, huh? I'm really in it for the appetite suppression but I'll take the energy boost and thermogenic effect too! How powerful is the suppression, and what would you suggest the best dosing for this stack would be?

murk01

murk01

Awards
so i'm thinking that the Lean EFX and Natural EFX stack should be pretty sick, huh? I'm really in it for the appetite suppression but I'll take the energy boost and thermogenic effect too! How powerful is the suppression, and what would you suggest the best dosing for this stack would be?
Yeh... Think they r made to stack?
Can we give that a go

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
i've heard of some people stacking them in contest prep

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Bump

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I need something for hunger suppression. The last month I've been hungry all the time.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lean EFX sounds like a great product

linedriver465

linedriver465

Awards
I need something for hunger suppression. The last month I've been hungry all the time.
LEAN-EFX is excellent for suppressing hunger and taking my mind off of food during a cut.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That would be a lifesaver

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would love the opportunity! I really enjoy trying new supplements and talking about my results

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
WOuld love Natural EFX, currently using endurance and volatile

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
WOuld love Natural EFX, currently using endurance and volatile

although i do enjoy your logs i cant help you with this one.....this guy is a good logger btw

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So apparently my NP black friday order was just delivered so I think I'm going to go ahead and start my LeanEFX/NaturalEFX stack today or tomorrow.

Formutech reps - you guys want me to throw up a log for ya?

murk01

murk01

Awards
So apparently my NP black friday order was just delivered so I think I'm going to go ahead and start my LeanEFX/NaturalEFX stack today or tomorrow.

That was fast, i would like u to log the stack
:)

linedriver465

linedriver465

Awards

Definitely! We'd greatly appreciate it. Will you be stacking Lean and Natural EFX at the same time?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely! We'd greatly appreciate it. Will you be stacking Lean and Natural EFX at the same time?
Yeah, both at the same time. I'm at the very end of a massive bulk and am starting my cut today for the next 4-5 weeks. Also running 600mg test e/wk and 60mg oral winny. I just really need something to cut my appetite back and keep my energy level up.

I'll see about starting a log tomorrow, just have to get some pics of my fat ass up. =P

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards

Your logs are always appreciated