"It's Up to You..." A Weekly ErgoGenix PROMO...

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established

Once a week, I will be giving a lucky winner a bottle of ErgoTest to log... Now then... How is it "up to you"...??? How long I run this, will be based on response and interest... The longer I get entries in here, the longer the PROMO runs... Tell me what your current training looks like, your diet, and how ErgoTest would help you reach your goals...

* Must be 18 years old, with a US address, a member in good standing here at anabolicminds.com, and can't have won anything from ErgoGenix within the last 30 days... Please, no simultaneous logs...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nice promo...
Hopefully u run it long time...

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm... Could be a rather short PROMO... No bueno...

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Awesome promo,ergogenix seems to be coming up lately!

Reds91

Reds91

Awards
Bump. I'd put up an app but currently using a t booster.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
More people should get in on this...
:bigok:

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very good product I used and enjoyed! Great lean mass and libido booster

Stacked very nicely with an AI although not needed at all

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I read that the main ingredient could possibly lower testosterone?. Is that true?. Don't know much about it though. Maybe I should post this question in another place.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
I've had 2 sets of blood work showing a rise in levels on this and my third is going to occur Nov 27 tuesday. Ill scan those for this thread

one of my fav test boosters

stacked with triazole makes for an awesome good time

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've had 2 sets of blood work showing a rise in levels on this and my third is going to occur Nov 27 tuesday. Ill scan those for this thread

one of my fav test boosters

stacked with triazole makes for an awesome good time

Sounds great. I've added it to my Wishlist.

thisguyinny

thisguyinny

Awards
I'm currently basing my training around high weight compound lifts. My diet plan is simply to get a lot of complex carbs before workouts and lots of protein throughout the day. Ergo test could help me improve my strength with increased testosterone, trying to get over 300 in my bench!

Steenbockj

Awards
My current training if is lifting six days a week and seven days of cardio. Lifting is split by body part with friday being the max day for squat, bench and deadlift. Most major muscles are worked on a 5x5 with minor muscles or complementary lifts being 3x8 Cardio is limited to 30- to 40 mintues of eliptical slit into two sets of equal time. Diet usually consist of oatmeal and protein shake at 0700, proten bar at 10, lunch of chicken breat plus fruit at 1200. Yogurt and protein shake at 4pm and dinner varies. Im over 45 and have been lifting for over 20 years so the motivation, engergy, and ability to keep up this paces isnt there like it use to be. Beleive this will really help me stay fit and increase my current max.

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
This Week's Winner...!!!

My current training if is lifting six days a week and seven days of cardio. Lifting is split by body part with friday being the max day for squat, bench and deadlift. Most major muscles are worked on a 5x5 with minor muscles or complementary lifts being 3x8 Cardio is limited to 30- to 40 mintues of eliptical slit into two sets of equal time. Diet usually consist of oatmeal and protein shake at 0700, proten bar at 10, lunch of chicken breat plus fruit at 1200. Yogurt and protein shake at 4pm and dinner varies. Im over 45 and have been lifting for over 20 years so the motivation, engergy, and ability to keep up this paces isnt there like it use to be. Beleive this will really help me stay fit and increase my current max.
Congrats...!!! Shoot me a PM with your screen name, name, and address...

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
As long as I continue to get entries, I will pick a new winner, each week...

sugardaddy69

sugardaddy69

Awards
Looks like a great pct product for my AF Bulk Up cycle I am currently running,

Training, mix of Max Ot and PHAT with CrossFit aspects and grappling kickboxing for cardio and conditioning.

Diet IF 2-3 meals a day usually largest carb loaded meal b4 bed :)

Steenbockj

Awards
PM Box Full

Tried to PM you but your inbox is full and wont accept any more messages

Steenbockj

mcmayne

mcmayne

Awards
salutations AM peeps,

This is the first time I had seen this product, but it looks solid and I would be interested in logging it.

DIET

~4 liters of water daily
Breakfast (some or all of the following)
fruit, usually berries or banana
4 whole eggs
1/2 cup oats with 2 tablespoon almond butter
1 cup greek yogurt
1-2 scoops whey
smoked salmon
turkey bacon

Lunch
chicken breasts
quinoa, sweet potato, or brown rice
broccoli or green beans

Snack
Apple, banana or orange
protein bar
pumpkin seeds
chocolate milk
rice cakes + almond butter

Dinner
veggies - broccoli, zucchini, and/or asparagus
quinoa, brown rice or sweet potato
steak, chicken or fish

pre-bed
greek yogurt
protein shake

TRAINING
To be honest, I don't follow a set routine or training schedule. I lift 3-5 days/week, and add cardio through running and swimming between and on lifting days. I always lift hard and smart, while trying to focus on compound lifts. I'm not a big guy, but I care about my physique and body composition and I'm always trying to look my best. I believe that I can have a truly impressive physique at under 180lbs, although that is my target weight for the immediate future.

How ErgoTest Will Help Me

the only other supps I currently take are multi and fish oil.the formula is very interesting to me. this product is wonderful for winter because of the zinc and d3. zinc definitely improves immune function and may favor testosterone. it is also hostile to viruses, which is why it's good to take when sick. I also don't have a lot of time in the day to get sunshine this time of year, so extra D is really helpful for energy, immune function, etc.
I love the LCLT in the formula, a solid ingredient with a variety of documented benefits.
Turnera Diffusa extract may be good for libido, I'm still young but hey I could always use more!
The ProLensis is a great addition as well, and you know you'll get quality as it is patented bulbine natalensis. studies show this stuff is anti-inflammatory, favorable to body comp and increased libido by upping the T:E ratio.
20:1 Suma root is a good extract, comparable to an adaptogen, imo. it may increase stamina, endurance and libido. it's been referred to as "brazilian ginseng"

overall a nice product for the zinc and D3, LCLT and strong array of herbs. Hope everyone had a great thanksgiving, thanks for the opportunity, and best of luck to all.

msrider

msrider

Awards
I would love running this for u guys! I'm currently running a test booster in my pct, but I have about 2.5 weeks left and I could follow up with ur product in hopes to helping me get my strength and test up before my next cycle.

I'm 31, been lifting almost 2 years. My nutrition is simple, eat, eat, and eat. Tons of carbs, protein etch. I'm just coming off an aas cycle and this would deff help.

Max's 345 bench
545 squat (while on pct)
550 deads( with straps)

Hope this promo keeps going I want ya to pick me! Please :)

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Sorry... I've been out of the loop, lately... Recovering from a car wreck... Was in Vicodin Land, for a while...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sorry... I've been out of the loop, lately... Recovering from a car wreck... Was in Vicodin Land, for a while...
Damn bro, glad you are alright.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I hate that man,hope all is getting better!

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Thanks... Will pick another winner, this evening...

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just saw this. I would love to get the opportunity!!!

msrider

msrider

Awards
Hope u get better fast bro, gotta love vic's!

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
I would love running this for u guys! I'm currently running a test booster in my pct, but I have about 2.5 weeks left and I could follow up with ur product in hopes to helping me get my strength and test up before my next cycle.

I'm 31, been lifting almost 2 years. My nutrition is simple, eat, eat, and eat. Tons of carbs, protein etch. I'm just coming off an aas cycle and this would deff help.

Max's 345 bench
545 squat (while on pct)
550 deads( with straps)

Hope this promo keeps going I want ya to pick me! Please :)
Congrats...!!! Send an e-mail to [email protected]

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Another week... As long as there's interest... I'll pick a new winner, this week...

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im currently training with 5/3/1 and will be implementing a powerlifters approach with it. Week 1 3x3 plus singles, Week 2 3x5, Week 3 5/3/1 plus singles. My assistance work will change as needed and I condition usually around 3 times a week.

I've recently been on a bulk. I eat 4-5 times a day, 1.0-1.2g protein per lb of BW, 0.5g of fat per pound of BW and carbs based around my activity level. Im 212 and would like to stay around this weight. Im looking to maximize my gains where I'm at. Hopefully this product could give me a hand there. Im sittin at approximately a 1300+lb total and would love to jack that up. Im logging T-Blast right now but I'll be finishing that up this week. No other supplements I take would interfere.

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Also... If you haven't won, yet... Don't hesitate to bump your entry...

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
This Week's Winner...!!!

Im currently training with 5/3/1 and will be implementing a powerlifters approach with it. Week 1 3x3 plus singles, Week 2 3x5, Week 3 5/3/1 plus singles. My assistance work will change as needed and I condition usually around 3 times a week.

I've recently been on a bulk. I eat 4-5 times a day, 1.0-1.2g protein per lb of BW, 0.5g of fat per pound of BW and carbs based around my activity level. Im 212 and would like to stay around this weight. Im looking to maximize my gains where I'm at. Hopefully this product could give me a hand there. Im sittin at approximately a 1300+lb total and would love to jack that up. Im logging T-Blast right now but I'll be finishing that up this week. No other supplements I take would interfere.
Congrats...!!! Shoot me a PM with your name and address...!!!