heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
M-STEN Rx™ - Pro-Anabolic Compound

- Increases Lean Muscle Mass
- Increases Strength & Power
- Helps with Cutting (getting lean)
- Does Not Aromatize (convert to estrogen)
- No Bloating or Water Retention
- 10mg of Methylstenbolone per capsule

IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Supplements & Prohormones: M-Sten Rx

Loggers must be experienced lifters that reside in the USA.

IronMagLabs is looking for the loggers to use 2 caps per day for 4 weeks.

You must start the log in this forum BEFORE December 1st.

You must have OVER 250 posts at AM and be an adult.

Preferably loggers must use this product on its own.

Please post in this thread why you should be considered for logging this product for free.

Thanks!

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great opportunity here guys!!! Definitely in for the log, holy shizz

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
respect to iml for proper dosing.

this may be the first IML product I pick up. hope it's legit.

jake had sent me a bottle of ultradrol to review back when he first released it, i ran it solo, hope this is as clean and good as that was.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn 20mg would be amazing to kick start a cycle!! I would love to apply but I wouldn't be able to start it until jan 1st

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
sweet jesus this is still around?? I had sworn PH off but maybe just maybe

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
I have never tried a ph but have seriously been looking into it. If I was to do it, I could start on the first of December or 2nd, my current log will be going till the end of this month.

I should be able to log it because I am looking to make some serious gains! Never have used anything like this besides this usplabs "patented anabolic" that I currently am logging, I would love to see how it compares and does for me. I have been training for 3 years now. this past year a half I have gotten really serious about it. Bulking cutting dieting and alot of cardio. I train for 1.5-2 hours a day pretty hard. Currently 175lb trying to bulk up to 200 by the end of winter.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
sweet jesus this is still around?? I had sworn PH off but maybe just maybe
This cost a lot of money to make from scratch. The testing puts it over 99% pure. Its going to be VERY strong and clean brother.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Very interesting and nice opportunity!excited to see who gets this!

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
yeah price point? I may try dec 1st

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Have fun my American friends

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
Good luck guys, having a great run with sdmz 2.0. IML's products are definitely top notch. Any difference in the purity of the m-sten in sdmz?

Rush954

Rush954

Awards
I would like to be considered for logging this even though I'm a few logs short of 2 hundred.
I've been lifting for about three years now. I have tried only Finaflex epi v which I logged on my own without it being sponsored. That was in August of this year. I'm finishing up my second log which is sponsored for ignite 2. I feel as though I would be able to give my time to putting up at least five post a week with pictures at start week two and finish. I'm 29 and really looking to give a cutting phase again for December. I can start on the first of December if chosen. I currently am weighing 198. If you need any other info please let me know. Pm me. Hope I get the opportunity to log your product.

Rush954

Rush954

Awards
Also when you mentioned on its own do you mean no other supps ie: protein, multi etc.?

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also when you mentioned on its own do you mean no other supps ie: protein, multi etc.?
I believe he means no other ph/ps..

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I believe he means no other ph/ps..

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2
Exactly, we want loggers that are not running other oral steroids to use the IML Methylstenbolone.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Heavy you badass, leave it to IML to keep bringing the goodness our way.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice opportunity. M-Sten is one of those stronger products I'd dare to use in the future. Not yet though.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
99% wtf!!! This is awesome

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
respect to iml for proper dosing.

this may be the first IML product I pick up. hope it's legit.

jake had sent me a bottle of ultradrol to review back when he first released it, i ran it solo, hope this is as clean and good as that was.
As it was in the Super DMZ RX 2.0, it made me think far more of the Culver Concepts m-sten rather than ultradrol - moderate very lean gains, big strength gains

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
is a standard pct recommended?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you saying Culver Concepts M-Sten> Ultradrol?

Wasnt Culver the one tested to be SupeerDrol?

As it was in the Super DMZ RX 2.0, it made me think far more of the Culver Concepts m-sten rather than ultradrol - moderate very lean gains, big strength gains

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I felt it was. Culver concepts was around 85% pure from the lab tests, with it having been made from superdrol yes it would show superdrol being in it, as that was what the other 15% was. I trust the people who were at Culver Concepts and the COA they had. I even at 24mg of ultradrol got very little in the way of results. And definitely, you can tell the difference between m-sten and superdrol, way less (next to no) back pumps, and none of the carb cravings and next to no lethargy.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Yes, but super dmz was stacked, I believe with dimethazine.

Culvers product did contain Sd.

Sd and msten feel completely different.

Sd an Sd feel the same.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm this is interesting indeed. No back pumps with m-sten? Would this be suitable for a cut or is it more of a bulking designer?

princevince

Awards
  • Established
i'm a big fan of IML and i'm game to running a log here on AM or other various forums. can start the week of black friday for sure.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good info

Is culver's still available?

I felt it was. Culver concepts was around 85% pure from the lab tests, with it having been made from superdrol yes it would show superdrol being in it, as that was what the other 15% was. I trust the people who were at Culver Concepts and the COA they had. I even at 24mg of ultradrol got very little in the way of results. And definitely, you can tell the difference between m-sten and superdrol, way less (next to no) back pumps, and none of the carb cravings and next to no lethargy.
Yes, but super dmz was stacked, I believe with dimethazine.

Culvers product did contain Sd.

Sd and msten feel completely different.

Sd an Sd feel the same.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah! Now I remember I read some article on how Ultradrol was made from SD, pretty nifty stuff. My bus ran UD for his first cycle. Very mild side effects no back pumps or anything just about a .5-1 lb increase a day.

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
definitely interested in logging this. i havent ran anything in probably 1.5 - 2 years, just been natural. i have experience with just about everything except anything sten-related or cutting compounds. i was going to wait until the new 1 and 4andro was released to run something, but this looks more appealing to me at the moment.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good info

Is culver's still available?
nope, was a single batch, they felt it was too expensive to manufacture and sell. that and because of the constant controversy of m-sten anyhow it seemed at the time interest was pretty low. It was stupid expensive, if I recall $70 for 30 10mg tablets. sure discounts were available but still way too expensive for most people. Granted that was a pilot run done at a lab vs large scale production, so costs could have gone down.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting

I guess IML has deeper pocket lol

nope, was a single batch, they felt it was too expensive to manufacture and sell. that and because of the constant controversy of m-sten anyhow it seemed at the time interest was pretty low. It was stupid expensive, if I recall $70 for 30 10mg tablets. sure discounts were available but still way too expensive for most people. Granted that was a pilot run done at a lab vs large scale production, so costs could have gone down.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting

I guess IML has deeper pocket lol
or they found labs that could do it cheaper. that was close to 3 years ago, so its possible some new equipment or techniques have dropped pricing noticeably. Or with them having synthesized en mass for super dmz rx 2.0, that the total volume they did brought down costs

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, it sure is an interesting product. Eyes are peeled

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would but I was one of the super dmz rx 2.0 loggers, so would like to see others try, plus my cholesterol was kind of higher than normal last blood test (not related to the super dmz, that was months ago and I came up lower after that), so i'd rather not go back on a designer again too soon

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would but I'm all tied up. And I don't really want to cycle just yet.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is IML at Nutraplanet?? I can't seem to find it at NP..

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
or they found labs that could do it cheaper. that was close to 3 years ago, so its possible some new equipment or techniques have dropped pricing noticeably. Or with them having synthesized en mass for super dmz rx 2.0, that the total volume they did brought down costs
M-STEN is very expensive to make. Volume orders are the only way to reduce cost. This current batch was made special and is more pure than the SDMZ 2.0 raws. IML's M-STEN is going to set a new standard.

Rush954

Rush954

Awards
A good read. this says it doesn't aromatize,The article mentions this to be great for bulking phase as well. What kind of pct would be suggested?

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Hey I'm interested in logging this product, currently in the process of bulking up to 210 from 195 over the next couple months and this product seems very intriguing and something I'd surely like to try. I seem to make my best gains and keep focus when I'm doing logs so even more the reason for why I want to try and log this product.

My stats-
6'3 195lbs
23 Years old
5-6 years lifting experience

I have done numerous logs before on here
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/207108-you-got-your.html

There is one of the most recent ones

Hopefully I can get a opportunity to log this as I'm very interested in it.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A good read. this says it doesn't aromatize,The article mentions this to be great for bulking phase as well. What kind of pct would be suggested?
I would do a full PCT personally. SERM + support.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just fyi, I need 5 solid loggers. Guys that will log in a detailed fashion and train like bulldozers.

Rush954

Rush954

Awards
Just fyi, I need 5 solid loggers. Guys that will log in a detailed fashion and train like bulldozers.
I thought that was the only way to go. Detailed logging and hard training.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 26
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 7
Supplement Auction 3
heavyiron Company Promotions 55