M-STEN Logger Opportunity From IML!

Page 4 of 9 First ... 23456 ... Last
  1. Thanksgiving week 20% off all IML products!


    Thanksgiving week 20% off all IML products!

    Starting today through November 25th IromMagLabs will be offering 20% off all products!

    SALE! GET 20% OFF YOUR ORDER!

    COUPON CODE: HUGE2012 (enter in shopping cart & click recalculate button)

    ALL ORDERS OVER $100 GET FREE SHIPPING!

    IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Supplements & Prohormones: Home
    Visit straightupkratom.com for the finest Kratom in the USA
    Coupon code straightup10 for 10% off!


  2. WILL THE MSTEN BE AVAILABLE BEFORE THIS CODE EXPIRES?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by princevince
    WILL THE MSTEN BE AVAILABLE BEFORE THIS CODE EXPIRES?
    With my luck? No.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by princevince View Post
    WILL THE MSTEN BE AVAILABLE BEFORE THIS CODE EXPIRES?
    I was thinking the same thing..

    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

  5. A well known DEA Registered Analytical Laboratory has just sent us their findings on M-STEN Rx by IronMagLabs. The sample showed above 98% positive for Methylstenbolone and showed NO detection of Methasterone (Superdrol).

    This Methylstenbolone product is the first I have ever seen to NOT contain ANY Superdrol contamination.

    IronMagLabs is providing the consumer exactly what is advertised on the bottle.
    Visit straightupkratom.com for the finest Kratom in the USA
    Coupon code straightup10 for 10% off!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron
    A well known DEA Registered Analytical Laboratory has just sent us their findings on M-STEN Rx by IronMagLabs. The sample showed above 98% positive for Methylstenbolone and showed NO detection of Methasterone (Superdrol).

    This Methylstenbolone product is the first I have ever seen to NOT contain ANY Superdrol contamination.

    IronMagLabs is providing the consumer exactly what is advertised on the bottle.
    Hate I missed this. Logging pyro x right now. Took my first pill of sdmz 2.0 this morning .But would wait on m sten if sent my way Congrats to loggers IML is the best on market. I've run cynostane and sdmz original with great results. Loggers please update as much as possible. And post your logs so we can follow. Kill it brothers.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron
    A well known DEA Registered Analytical Laboratory has just sent us their findings on M-STEN Rx by IronMagLabs. The sample showed above 98% positive for Methylstenbolone and showed NO detection of Methasterone (Superdrol).

    This Methylstenbolone product is the first I have ever seen to NOT contain ANY Superdrol contamination.

    IronMagLabs is providing the consumer exactly what is advertised on the bottle.
    Name:  shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg
Views: 109
Size:  106.9 KB
    Cultivating Mass.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by scw538 View Post
    Hate I missed this. Logging pyro x right now. Took my first pill of sdmz 2.0 this morning .But would wait on m sten if sent my way Congrats to loggers IML is the best on market. I've run cynostane and sdmz original with great results. Loggers please update as much as possible. And post your logs so we can follow. Kill it brothers.
    As soon as it comes and i get over this cold! Been feeling pretty run down lately.
    Remember why you started.

  9. 1 or 2 month cycle of this reccomended?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88
    1 or 2 month cycle of this reccomended?
    I'm sure it is the standard 4-5 week run.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by scw538

    I'm sure it the standard 4-5 week run.
    Cool just making sure!

  12. Add another name to the list of loggers to follow

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88
    Add another name to the list of loggers to follow
    Congrats

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Add another name to the list of loggers to follow
    Enjoy brother!
    Visit straightupkratom.com for the finest Kratom in the USA
    Coupon code straightup10 for 10% off!

  15. Any knowledge on how this affects libido?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88 View Post
    Any knowledge on how this affects libido?
    M-STEN will shut you down so some guys report loss of libido towards the end of the course.
    Visit straightupkratom.com for the finest Kratom in the USA
    Coupon code straightup10 for 10% off!

  17. When can we expect this to be shipped out?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    When can we expect this to be shipped out?
    As soon as IML's gets the first shipment. Should be in this week. The Holidays created a delay brother.
    Visit straightupkratom.com for the finest Kratom in the USA
    Coupon code straightup10 for 10% off!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    As soon as IML's gets the first shipment. Should be in this week. The Holidays created a delay brother.
    Awesome, figured there would be a bit of a delay.

  20. i dont have over 250 post but im someone you would definitely want to run and log this for you.
    im 22 and live in the u.s and not on anything else right now.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by bgmike20 View Post
    i dont have over 250 post but im someone you would definitely want to run and log this for you.
    im 22 and live in the u.s and not on anything else right now.
    Loggers have been chosen man!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Loggers have been chosen man!
    i know i can read

  23. Haha wtf
    Cultivating Mass.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by bgmike20 View Post
    i know i can read
    That's not very nice.just tryin to help!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  25. Facepalm
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-02-2010, 10:12 PM
  2. P-Mag shipment on the way! Advice from Loggers wanted!
    By cowboy007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-02-2010, 07:09 PM
  3. Happy Father's Day from IML
    By AE14 in forum IronMag Labs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-21-2009, 02:35 PM
  4. What's your goal??? New opportunity from Controlled LABS
    By RenegadeRows in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-16-2008, 12:46 PM
Log in
Log in