Come meet the fuggin Dream Team!!!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. ScottyDoc before FINAFLEX products...

    ScottyDoc Now on FINAFLEX Products...
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post



    Have to be pickin your brain for hardening tips... man your like a fuggin stone!!
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
    •   
       


  3. BTW... there is only a 15Lb difference in weight from the top picture and the bottom picture, but that is two years of taking FINAFLEX products and eating the correct way, the lifting has not changed all that much, I've always been an animal in the gym!

    Top (fat) picture 245Lbs

    Bottom (Lean) picture 230Lbs
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Us old fuggers have to go with classic cut... for everybodies benefit.
    LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    ScottyDoc before FINAFLEX products... ScottyDoc Now on FINAFLEX Products...
    nice!

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Have to be pickin your brain for hardening tips... man your like a fuggin stone!!
    \thx brotha man!

    one last one for da road.


  5. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post

    [IMG]http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachment****70 067[/IMG]
    Is Snagagency, snagency's alter ego?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    More than how we look my friend, we have the knowledge & experience and obviously, obviously practice what we preach. I mean do you want to take advice from a smoker on how to quit smoking, or listen to a skinny guy tell you how to get big, or a fat guy tell you how to lose weight???
    Well said!!
    After a year off, I'm back

  7. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    ScottyDoc before FINAFLEX products...

    ScottyDoc Now on FINAFLEX Products...
    Inspiring pics, thats some damn good work and hell of dedication!!
    After a year off, I'm back

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Frank Reynolds View Post
    Is Snagagency, snagency's alter ego?
    Sorry fugged that up....
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Frank Reynolds View Post
    Is Snagagency, snagency's alter ego?
    with every new company i represent, my name grows a bit.


  10. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    BTW... there is only a 15Lb difference in weight from the top picture and the bottom picture, but that is two years of taking FINAFLEX products and eating the correct way, the lifting has not changed all that much, I've always been an animal in the gym!

    Top (fat) picture 245Lbs

    Bottom (Lean) picture 230Lbs

    Cool I lost 25 on my prep but went leaner...Name:  5.JPG
Views: 72
Size:  81.4 KB

    Name:  7bright.jpg
Views: 72
Size:  12.9 KB
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  11. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc

    More than how we look my friend, we have the knowledge & experience and obviously, obviously practice what we preach. I mean do you want to take advice from a smoker on how to quit smoking, or listen to a skinny guy tell you how to get big, or a fat guy tell you how to lose weight???
    By my comment I meant that taking advice from you all (after a side of research of course) wouldn't require any second thoughts. Glad we are on the same page

  12. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    By my comment I meant that taking advice from you all (after a side of research of course) wouldn't require any second thoughts. Glad we are on the same page
    I knew what ya meant Bro, LoL, was just a good excuse to give the team Props!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    I knew what ya meant Bro, LoL, was just a good excuse to give the team Props!
    Oh, no props for Stephen, huh? Fine, I'll go write my own post! With blackjack and hookers! In fact, forget the post and the blackjack! Ah, screw the whole thing.

    Name:  bender.gif
Views: 786
Size:  76.5 KB

  14. [IMG]http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachment****58 813&d=1338853240[/IMG]
    Will make it's return Wednesday 2:30PM Central Standard Time!!!!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  15. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    [IMG]http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachment****58 813&d=1338853240[/IMG]
    Will make it's return Wednesday 2:30PM Central Standard Time!!!!

    Subscribe to it at this link so you can see when it happens
    Cool again thanks for pickin this up....
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  16. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Then there’s yours truly, yah I know I’m an old grey haired fugger. I am just to fuggin stubborn to throw in the towel. Fug that shyte!! I like Big butts and the gym and big butts at the gym, I am kind of a dirty old man…

    Attachment 70071

    DAMN DW YOURE HOOGE!!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    DAMN DW YOURE HOOGE!!

    Thanks especially me havin to look good around these other huge fuggers...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  18. What a great group of guys here!!! Best of luck to all of you, I just started trying the Finaflex line and enjoying it..

  19. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    What a great group of guys here!!! Best of luck to all of you, I just started trying the Finaflex line and enjoying it..
    That you have the logs are freakin great, everybody getting great results...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  20. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    That you have the logs are freakin great, everybody getting great results...
    If not for the logging opp. you gave me I may have never tried the products. Question now is what to use next???

  21. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    If not for the logging opp. you gave me I may have never tried the products. Question now is what to use next???
    there are lots of options did you see our bogos on Nutra
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  22. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    there are lots of options did you see our bogos on Nutra
    you know I did!!! Just waiting to make my black friday purchase... now the question is 550 xd or 1-alpha????

  23. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc
    BTW... there is only a 15Lb difference in weight from the top picture and the bottom picture, but that is two years of taking FINAFLEX products and eating the correct way, the lifting has not changed all that much, I've always been an animal in the gym!

    Top (fat) picture 245Lbs

    Bottom (Lean) picture 230Lbs
    huge testament to the weight of muscle! I'm sure on a dr's scale your still considered obese, LoL

    Sent from my Toaster using Am.com
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

  24. Great team assembled here.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

  25. Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    Great team assembled here.
    Thanks...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. We did it!!! Welcome our new reps the Dream Team is a reality !!!
    By DreamWeaver in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-09-2012, 10:42 AM
  2. What comes after the Prohormon ban
    By ironguru in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 08-11-2004, 10:15 PM
  3. Coming to the DARK side...need advice
    By LittleMonster in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 07-13-2004, 11:43 AM
  4. Everyone should come to the chat room.
    By goin_big in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-25-2003, 11:47 PM
Log in
Log in