iForce Nutrition Salutes Our Troops!!! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

iForce Nutrition Salutes Our Troops!!!

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11 View Post
    Well the govt gives so many handouts that those who get them dare not think for themselves. They don't want to bite the hand that subsidizes their Dodd, house and phone
    I really caution people not to broad brush like this. All those who utilize social services aren't lazy or gaming the system. I work 65-70 hours a week, my wife works as well, we build a beautiful home early last year and then found out that our son (now 2 1/2) has learning disabilities and possible autism. The department of health and human services has helped us to provide him with a speech therapist (he doesn't speak), a feeding therapist (won't eat solid food), and occupational therapist (poor fine motor skills), and a special ed teacher. He is also so far behind that no day care will accept him so I have to pay 3x the amount for an in home nanny.

If not for the help I am getting from the government I'd have to sell my house and would most likely be bankrupt. Either that or my son, through no fault of his own, would be behind with no help for all of his most formative years.

Just some food for thought that not all of us that use the programs that are available are mindless lazy slobs
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

2. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    I really caution people not to broad brush like this. All those who utilize social services aren't lazy or gaming the system. I work 65-70 hours a week, my wife works as well, we build a beautiful home early last year and then found out that our son (now 2 1/2) has learning disabilities and possible autism. The department of health and human services has helped us to provide him with a speech therapist (he doesn't speak), a feeding therapist (won't eat solid food), and occupational therapist (poor fine motor skills), and a special ed teacher. He is also so far behind that no day care will accept him so I have to pay 3x the amount for an in home nanny.

If not for the help I am getting from the government I'd have to sell my house and would most likely be bankrupt. Either that or my son, through no fault of his own, would be behind with no help for all of his most formative years.

Just some food for thought that not all of us that use the programs that are available are mindless lazy slobs

something tells me he was referring more along the lines of this kind of stuff:

iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by baldwanus View Post
    something tells me he was referring more along the lines of this kind of stuff:

lol I know that!! I was just cautioning against total categorization. There are ALWAYS people that will cheat ANY system. It's unfortunately human nature.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

I would love an Obama phone though. Has to be better than my Verizon wireless bill. hahaha jk
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

I never said people who receive benefits are bad people or lazy. I said people vote based on what the government does for them. We as Americans worry about ourselves and our bank accounts instead of as a whole. Understandably so, but those who don't make much will typically vote in favor of taxing the rich and the rich don't like giving away their hard earned money.( exceptions to both sides). It is human nature and you cannot fault people for that.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11
    I never said people who receive benefits are bad people or lazy. I said people vote based on what the government does for them. We as Americans worry about ourselves and our bank accounts instead of as a whole. Understandably so, but those who don't make much will typically vote in favor of taxing the rich and the rich don't like giving away their hard earned money.( exceptions to both sides). It is human nature and you cannot fault people for that.
    Sorry man I'm just a little edgy about it. My son has a genetics blood test next week and his autism spectrum test in the beginning if January. I'm just stressed so I have a hair trigger about it.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny

Sorry man I'm just a little edgy about it. My son has a genetics blood test next week and his autism spectrum test in the beginning if January. I'm just stressed so I have a hair trigger about it.
    Don't blame you at all. I worked with autistic kids and adults in high school and college for charity. I hope it all goes well. Fortunately our country is becoming more aware of this disease.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Don't blame you at all. I worked with autistic kids and adults in high school and college for charity. I hope it all goes well. Fortunately our country is becoming more aware of this disease.
    Thanks bud. Its scary how common autism disorders are becoming. Really makes you wonder what the heck is going on.
  9. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    Nahhh i get it bro haha i was just saying with everything that has been going on lol. its just dumb, govt supposed to be scared of us not the other way around
    they are very affraid of us...there are rumors floating around that soldiers are having to sign waivers that they will fire on american citizens if ordered to in order to re-inlist!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  10. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    they are very affraid of us...there are rumors floating around that soldiers are having to sign waivers that they will fire on american citizens if ordered to in order to re-inlist!!!
    good ol NDAA.....
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  11. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

I have yet to hear that.
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick

I have yet to hear that.
    I havnt lol
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  155 lbs.

I can't wait man.
    deployment can be easy or hard did last deployment in Afghanistan, first 4 months on platoon COP , 2 months Company Cop, then moved to Battalion TAC as Colonel RTO for 6 months 11B
  14. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Aznmonk

deployment can be easy or hard did last deployment in Afghanistan, first 4 months on platoon COP , 2 months Company Cop, then moved to Battalion TAC as Colonel RTO for 6 months 11B
    Bro I just wanna do it
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Soooooooo... Was there a promo in here? Lol!

Did I miss it on veterans day?
    - Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Soooooooo... Was there a promo in here? Lol!

Did I miss it on veterans day?
    - Valdez

There was on veterans day; if you re-read the initial post, you will see it asked for you to re-direct yourself to our facebook!

Mike
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  155 lbs.

Bro I just wanna do it
    MOS?
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Aznmonk

MOS?
    He's 11b
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

He's 11b
    Always the most hooah. Most infantry I know/knew have severe PTSD, I don't think it's what most expect.
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Always the most hooah. Most infantry I know/knew have severe PTSD, I don't think it's what most expect.
    I have it pretty bad Tbh... Depends on what u see there
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  21. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    There was on veterans day; if you re-read the initial post, you will see it asked for you to re-direct yourself to our facebook!

Mike
    i wouldn't log onto facebook for 10 free products....facebook is a plague on society, imho!!!!
  22. Diamond Member

Mike
    if i had seen that facebook was involved in this thread i never would have posted in it....'f' facebook!!!!!
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

i wouldn't log onto facebook for 10 free products....facebook is a plague on society, imho!!!!
    Hahaha! You're such a grumpy old fart!!! I can't say I disagree with you though!!
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Mike
    Oh yea I don't have a fb no wonder I missed it...

Plus I try not to read.as much as possible so I was just hoping to get lucky lol. Thanks bud

- Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  25. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

i never saw anything on FB
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

That is exactly what it is just rumors. No one has been asked this. The only thing that could possibly come close, would be a twisted stretch of an interpretation of our Oath of Enlistment...

I, (
    NAME), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

I couldn't even imagine. Being a nurse working with pre-mature babies, when I loose a baby during my shift, whether its my patient or not, it screws you up both physically and mentally for some time.

These guys see people killed and know there is a good chance, there next. How do you keep moving forward knowing your time can be over any second now.. with zero warning.

God bless all the vets, active service, and all!

Mike

This is how I equate it...

Several years ago I stopped by a buddies house 'cause we were going to go out drinking. He was working on his masters at the time and was balls deep in his thesis. I asked if he was ready to go and his reply was "yeah, just let me knock out a few pages really quick." He was like 40 pages in. That blew my mind. It sparked a discussion between us and he told me he was in awe how I had been to combat several times and all the stuff I had done. What I began to realize was that he had trained and prepared for years to be able to write a paper so long. I had not. What I had done was train in combat arms and medicine for years. Going to the field, shooting drills, shooting at targets that are silhouettes of humans, mass casualty drills, so on and so forth. I had prepared physically, mentally, and emotionally to perform the jobs at hand. Drop my buddy into that situation without my training and he would probably not fair well. In the opposite I can most assuredly tell you that even if that 50 pg paper was all that stood between me and my degree, I would walk the fukc away. I can't do it. School is where my anxiety sky rockets, and I mean in a seriously bad way. I'm not prepared for it. I am doing school, very slowly, playing a lot of catch up.

I cannot stress enough the importance in proper training/preparation for the job/mission/goal that one wishes to achieve.

"You do not rise to the occasion in combat, you sink to the level of your training. Do not expect the combat fairy to come bonk you with the combat wand and suddenly make you capable of doing things that you never rehearsed before. It will not happen." ~ Lt. Col. Dave Grossman
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    That sucks,one time when I was home on leave between basic and ait,I went to burger king and this old couple came up to me and said,how does it feel to kill innocent people and kids over there for a living?i have to admit,I just looked at them and smiled and said,I don't know,I haven't had my turn at it yet

I'd have told them that the suppressor makes the recoil of the 300 winchester round feel like a Red Rider BB gun.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
  29. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Holy ****, reps for everyone......
  30. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    That is exactly what it is just rumors. No one has been asked this. The only thing that could possibly come close, would be a twisted stretch of an interpretation of our Oath of Enlistment...

I, (
    NAME), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.
    actually that is pretty specific in legal terms, you wouldn't have to twist it very much to see where a legal direct order could be given under that oath....the rumor i was talking about was a signed waiver to confirm that they actually agreed to do just that if ordered to...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Two More Ways to Support Our Troops
    By tatortodd in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-20-2003, 09:51 PM
  2. Remember our troops
    By ironviking in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-02-2003, 06:37 PM
  3. Quality of our troops
    By msclbldrguy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-04-2003, 08:31 AM
  4. silent post for our troops going to war..
    By BigAl in forum General Chat
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-20-2003, 09:58 AM