iForce Nutrition Salutes Our Troops!!! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

iForce Nutrition Salutes Our Troops!!!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

Don't feel less of a man! We appreciate you too man! You Will get your deployment soldier!
    I can't wait man.

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    Hey guys I just wanna thank the men who deployed and put their lives on the line for all of us. I haven't done **** yet so I feel kind of less than a man. I truly look up to you guys
    Most people can't do what you do!deployment or not,you are just as much part of the game as the next guy in formation!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

US Navy Vet
    Fire Controlman 2nd Class
    Stationed onboard USS John L Hall (FFG-32) Pascagoula, MS from 99-02
    Saw the Twin Towers fall, just after a 6 month delpoyment. We had a skeleton crew due to half being on post-deployment leave. We still got underway and we patrolled the oil rigs in the Gulf of Mexico in case the terrorists were planning on taking out our oil production.
    After a year off, I'm back
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    usn-76-82
    bm2
    pre-commed uss eisenhower cvn69 out of newport news, later out of norfolk
    last 2 on new orleans lph11-grunt chopper carrier out of san diego
    real navy-sea and anchor detail/underway replenishment/bridge watch team/search and rescue team.

did 2 meds 1 nato and a west pac....42 countries in all...
    Sea and anchor detail, unrep....nothing like it. Especially Unrep, having 2 ships literally feet from each other, no room for error there.
  5. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Just saw this thread.

Thanks to all you men and women who serve and put your lives on the line and protect this country. I will never be able to thank you enough. You are the real heros.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by kbayne
    Just saw this thread.

Thanks to all you men and women who serve and put your lives on the line and protect this country. I will never be able to thank you enough. You are the real heros.
    It's people like you/others we do/did it for brotha!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  7. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

It's people like you/others we do/did it for brotha!
    This. Love of brother and country
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Just saw this thread.

Thanks,we do it for it for us all,but it's nice to be appreciated once in a while
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Thanks,we do it for it for us all,but it's nice to be appreciated once in a while
    Plus its amazing how the next generation changes. Back in the 60s and 70s, during Vietnam, veterans were treated like $hit. They were booed when they returned home, called baby killers, etc by the hippies and flower children of that generation. I'm so glad that is not the case in this generation, i can only imagine what would happen now. ALL vertrans, no matter the branch, should be thanked for their service and sacrifice to this country of ours!
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Cary K
    Plus its amazing how the next generation changes. Back in the 60s and 70s, during Vietnam, veterans were treated like $hit. They were booed when they returned home, called baby killers, etc by the hippies and flower children of that generation. I'm so glad that is not the case in this generation, i can only imagine what would happen now. ALL vertrans, no matter the branch, should be thanked for their service and sacrifice to this country of ours!
    I've been spit at and what not at airport...
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    That sucks,one time when I was home on leave between basic and ait,I went to burger king and this old couple came up to me and said,how does it feel to kill innocent people and kids over there for a living?i have to admit,I just looked at them and smiled and said,I don't know,I haven't had my turn at it yet
  12. Elite Member

That's so *****d up seriously. What is wrong with people....
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  13. AnabolicMinds Board Educator.
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Bullshyt....

I'm thankful for what you do, brother is Marine wouldn't tolerate that behavior for anyone.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

No idea at all... But have had a lot of good as well... It's ok tho very rewarding to know everyone has there freedom... Our children can play freely and we Will be apart of history.

One of my fav quotes from a metal song haha

"Does history guide you, or do you set out to change it?"
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

And now the hippies flower children are the ones sending you out to kill or be killed. Hippies all grew up to be hippicrites. (See what I did there?haha)

The fact is that we wouldn't even have a United States for anyone to love OR complain about if it wasn't for people like you risking life and limb for the last 236 years. War is ugly, and I don't envy the things you guys have to do, especially the special forces like my brother in law and Airborne42 who see some really messed up stuff. They do what most of us just weren't made to handle. I think the debt we owe to our military past present and future is woefully underestimated and criminally unsatisfied. I mean, there should be NO SUCH THING as a homeless veteran.

*off soapbox*

Sorry, I'm passionately opinionated. Ask me about religion or politics someday. Lol!!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  16. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw

I can't wait man.
    All the guys in 4 BCT that just got back said it ain't what its cracked up to be. Apparently were better off hoping we don't go.

That's what happened to my dad when he came back from Vietnam.

I can't believe that kinda **** happens still, it happened to my dad as well.
  17. AnabolicMinds Forum Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    No idea at all... But have had a lot of good as well... It's ok tho very rewarding to know everyone has there freedom... Our children can play freely and we Will be apart of history.

One of my fav quotes from a metal song haha

"Does history guide you, or do you set out to change it?"
    What song?

- Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Once we finished our veteran's day ceremony we all went to IHOP and some lady asked us why we were in uniform... We told her and she looked us straight in the face and said "well that's dumb"...

Who da fck are bitch? Is what I wanted to say... But I held my cool.
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    And now the hippies flower children are the ones sending you out to kill or be killed. Hippies all grew up to be hippicrites. (See what I did there?haha)

The fact is that we wouldn't even have a United States for anyone to love OR complain about if it wasn't for people like you risking life and limb for the last 236 years. War is ugly, and I don't envy the things you guys have to do, especially the special forces like my brother in law and Airborne42 who see some really messed up stuff. They do what most of us just weren't made to handle. I think the debt we owe to our military past present and future is woefully underestimated and criminally unsatisfied. I mean, there should be NO SUCH THING as a homeless veteran.

*off soapbox*

Sorry, I'm passionately opinionated. Ask me about religion or politics someday. Lol!!
    I can't imagine some of the things that soldiers/marines see on the battlefield...seeing the guy beside you get shot, anything like that is enough to drive a normal man insane.
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

This is very cool of you guys to do... I'm proud to have served...

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    I can't imagine some of the things that soldiers/marines see on the battlefield...seeing the guy beside you get shot, anything like that is enough to drive a normal man insane.
    I couldn't even imagine. Being a nurse working with pre-mature babies, when I loose a baby during my shift, whether its my patient or not, it screws you up both physically and mentally for some time.

These guys see people killed and know there is a good chance, there next. How do you keep moving forward knowing your time can be over any second now.. with zero warning.

God bless all the vets, active service, and all!

Mike
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench

I couldn't even imagine. Being a nurse working with pre-mature babies, when I loose a baby during my shift, whether its my patient or not, it screws you up both physically and mentally for some time.

These guys see people killed and know there is a good chance, there next. How do you keep moving forward knowing your time can be over any second now.. with zero warning.

God bless all the vets, active service, and all!

Mike
    Oh man, id loose my mind.
  23. Diamond Member

I can't wait man.
    you should be proud...it wasn't that many years ago when guys whould go to extreme measures to avoid the military!!!

many people thought a volunteer military in this country wouldn't work!!!

i guess we showed them...
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    you should be proud...it wasn't that many years ago when guys whould go to extreme measures to avoid the military!!!

Yes we did!
  25. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

Too bad we couldn't show them with the whole small government thing lol
  26. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Too bad we couldn't show them with the whole small government thing lol
    that is why the government keeps pushing diversity...if all the groups races and creeds of little guys were to come together as a united front we could make some serious changes!!!
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yeah, they started paying better too...
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz
  28. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88 View Post
    Yeah, they started paying better too...
    always a good thing...the military was a hard sell in my day following vietnam, the government really dropped the ball on caring for returning veterans. the government still doesn't do enough for wounded/disabled vets imo, but it's a hell of a lot better today than it was for those guys!!!
  29. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

I waited on FB all day for you guys lol\\\im out of hemavol

toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  30. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

'MERICUH
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

'MERICUH
    Ferk yeah!
  32. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

If anyone is interested Vietnam in hd is playing on H2
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

'MERICUH
    Ermahgerd!!!! Mericuh!!!

Ha
  34. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny

Ermahgerd!!!! Mericuh!!!

Ha
    Lol MERICUH where the govt controls everything
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Lol MERICUH where the govt controls everything
    We're still more free than anywhere else on Earth. While I'm unhappy with a lot of the politics I try to keep the glass half full. At least we can even debate and say what we don't like without fear.

This wasn't an attack on you, just people a lot of people have been down on our country lately
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

If anyone is interested Vietnam in hd is playing on H2
    I was watching it. I saw it last year when it first came on.
    Those were some rough times for everyone over there.
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11

We're still more free than anywhere else on Earth. While I'm unhappy with a lot of the politics I try to keep the glass half full. At least we can even debate and say what we don't like without fear.

This wasn't an attack on you, just people a lot of people have been down on our country lately
    Agree 110%
  38. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11 View Post

Nahhh i get it bro haha i was just saying with everything that has been going on lol. its just dumb, govt supposed to be scared of us not the other way around
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nahhh i get it bro haha i was just saying with everything that has been going on lol. its just dumb, govt supposed to be scared of us not the other way around
    Well the govt gives so many handouts that those who get them dare not think for themselves. They don't want to bite the hand that subsidizes their Dodd, house and phone

Edit: food not Dodd
  40. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11 View Post
    Well the govt gives so many handouts that those who get them dare not think for themselves. They don't want to bite the hand that subsidizes their Dodd, house and phone
    yeah it ccould be ALOT worse

Similar Forum Threads

1. Two More Ways to Support Our Troops
    By tatortodd in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-20-2003, 09:51 PM
  2. Remember our troops
    By ironviking in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-02-2003, 06:37 PM
  3. Quality of our troops
    By msclbldrguy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-04-2003, 08:31 AM
  4. silent post for our troops going to war..
    By BigAl in forum General Chat
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-20-2003, 09:58 AM