iForce Nutrition Salutes Our Troops!!!

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

Are you in the military? Active duty? Deployed? Reserves? Veteran? Then you can win free iForce!

In honor of Veterans day this weekend, we will be asking trivia questions relating to Veterans Day. If you fit into any of the above criteria, and get the question correct, you'll win the prize associated with the question!

Make sure to check out our FB page for the trivia questions, and good luck/huge thanks to all the service men/woman who enter!!!!

iForce Nutrition | Facebook

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
:usa:

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Way to look out for the troops iForce!

Joining National Guard next year when I come back from a 3 month stay from Brasil.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Vaughn has a brother in-law in the airforce......and a couple of our athletes have family members who are serving in one branch or another. and i personally have a lot of respect for what those guys do, along with my dad being a vietnam navy vet

and lettuce be cereal here; if the military is using iforce products, can they be defeated? :p

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Hell yeah

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
In it!!!

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
In for this...

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
For those that are military let's get a rank, branch and mos!

Sgt. Fisher
Army Ranger

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I want to thank all you guys for your continued support to keep this country a place I call home, land of freedom!

:bigok:

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I want to thank all you guys for your continued support to keep this country a place I call home, land of freedom!

:bigok:

You the man!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
USAF

Prior E-5, Fighter Avionics
Currently in Officer Training 0-1E May 2014
Applying for Spec Ops, Officer TACP.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome promo to start, but more importantly, thank you to all the men and women who serve. Your service is greatly appreciated and something I can't thank you enough for. I am honored to work for a company that respects those who deserve it most!

Mike

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Respect and god bless for all you! Foreal!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
US Army Hoooah!
SPC Valdez
12M
CFR - crash, fire, rescue
Still in, unit not disclosed

- Valdez

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Hooooah

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Pfc Thomas
C co 1-168 IN
ARMY

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Mack411

Mack411

Awards
baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Bump, just so everyone knows this is still going :D

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Lt.
Combat Engineer

Medically discharged for injury
Thanks for the sacrifice. Was it in combat? If you don't mind me asking.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the sacrifice. Was it in combat? If you don't mind me asking.
No, training. Tore up the ligaments, cartilage, etc in my knee so severely that I had a summer of surgeries and was deemed unfit for service. They told me I wouldn't be able to run again. I'm running almost 2 years later and trying to get back in if they'll let me

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
usn-76-82
bm2
pre-commed uss eisenhower cvn69 out of newport news, later out of norfolk
last 2 on new orleans lph11-grunt chopper carrier out of san diego
real navy-sea and anchor detail/underway replenishment/bridge watch team/search and rescue team.

did 2 meds 1 nato and a west pac....42 countries in all...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No, training. Tore up the ligaments, cartilage, etc in my knee so severely that I had a summer of surgeries and was deemed unfit for service. They told me I wouldn't be able to run again. I'm running almost 2 years later and trying to get back in if they'll let me
good for you...i wish you good luck!!!

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Hey guys I just wanna thank the men who deployed and put their lives on the line for all of us. I haven't done **** yet so I feel kind of less than a man. I truly look up to you guys

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Hey guys I just wanna thank the men who deployed and put their lives on the line for all of us. I haven't done **** yet so I feel kind of less than a man. I truly look up to you guys
Don't feel less of a man! We appreciate you too man! You Will get your deployment soldier!

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Most people can't do what you do!deployment or not,you are just as much part of the game as the next guy in formation!

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
US Navy Vet
Fire Controlman 2nd Class
Stationed onboard USS John L Hall (FFG-32) Pascagoula, MS from 99-02
Saw the Twin Towers fall, just after a 6 month delpoyment. We had a skeleton crew due to half being on post-deployment leave. We still got underway and we patrolled the oil rigs in the Gulf of Mexico in case the terrorists were planning on taking out our oil production.

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
usn-76-82
bm2
pre-commed uss eisenhower cvn69 out of newport news, later out of norfolk
last 2 on new orleans lph11-grunt chopper carrier out of san diego
real navy-sea and anchor detail/underway replenishment/bridge watch team/search and rescue team.

did 2 meds 1 nato and a west pac....42 countries in all...
Sea and anchor detail, unrep....nothing like it. Especially Unrep, having 2 ships literally feet from each other, no room for error there.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just saw this thread.

Thanks to all you men and women who serve and put your lives on the line and protect this country. I will never be able to thank you enough. You are the real heros.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Just saw this thread.

Thanks to all you men and women who serve and put your lives on the line and protect this country. I will never be able to thank you enough. You are the real heros.
It's people like you/others we do/did it for brotha!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Just saw this thread.

Thanks,we do it for it for us all,but it's nice to be appreciated once in a while :)

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Thanks,we do it for it for us all,but it's nice to be appreciated once in a while :)
Plus its amazing how the next generation changes. Back in the 60s and 70s, during Vietnam, veterans were treated like $hit. They were booed when they returned home, called baby killers, etc by the hippies and flower children of that generation. I'm so glad that is not the case in this generation, i can only imagine what would happen now. ALL vertrans, no matter the branch, should be thanked for their service and sacrifice to this country of ours!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Plus its amazing how the next generation changes. Back in the 60s and 70s, during Vietnam, veterans were treated like $hit. They were booed when they returned home, called baby killers, etc by the hippies and flower children of that generation. I'm so glad that is not the case in this generation, i can only imagine what would happen now. ALL vertrans, no matter the branch, should be thanked for their service and sacrifice to this country of ours!
I've been spit at and what not at airport...