E-PHARM'S TOP SECRET PRODUCT REVEALED!!! PUMP SPRAY HAS ARRIVED!!

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established

Pump Spray | Arginine Ursolic Acetate | Triacetyladenosine | Product Video
Suggested Use | FAQ

WTF is Pump Spray? Pump Spray is a groundbreaking product from E-Pharm scientifically designed to give more ripped, fuller, and vascular looking muscles. Using ingredients known to produce vasodilation as well as neovascularization - growth of new blood vessels - the results are the appearance of larger veins as well as the promotion of increased capillary density to feed growing tissue. The ingredients in Pump Spray also are effective in reducing body fat, and promoting glucose uptake, so the overall effect on physique appearance is very impressive. We're calling it a topical muscle volumizing fat melter.

Pump Spray contains two never before seen natrually derived non-hormonal ingredients - Arginine Ursolic Acetate, and Triacetyladenosine. These patent pending ingredients are delivered using a topical cosmetic formulation and will produce noticeable changes to the physique - often within two weeks. The science supporting the power of these ingredients is formidable, so read more about Pump Spray then get yours today!

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ah this is what it is.i had it half right

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If only you could get this compatable with pre-contest tanners so the tanners don't run!!!! Would be sick to rub over certain bodyparts before stepping on stage!

Looking forward to trying this.. next contest prep would be a sick time around 6 weeks out!

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
If only you could get this compatable with pre-contest tanners so the tanners don't run!!!! Would be sick to rub over certain bodyparts before stepping on stage!Looking forward to trying this.. next contest prep would be a sick time around 6 weeks out!
I'd probably want to test that to see first. When we were filming the How to apply video, the vascularity of the model got better over the course of the shoot so you would be right it would be good to apply before your show....pump spray + tanning dye.......hmmmm.....HEY PATRICK! next product in the making

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't see a link to purchase. Also when will it be available at Nutraplanet?. Will it need to be megadosed like the other ursolic acid products, or can you see great results without having to bath in it?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would love to Try this on a low or non stim run

Jawbreaker24

Jawbreaker24

Awards
When is NP going to have this...

"Victory is Reserved for those willing to pay its price"

~Unknown~

AvD

AvD

Awards
Haha pump spray. I dig it.

I'm def picking this up once it's available.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
I don't see a link to purchase. Also when will it be available at Nutraplanet?. Will it need to be megadosed like the other ursolic acid products, or can you see great results without having to bath in it?
Even Truth takes a few hours off to go to church visit his folks and attend to his woman's needs Jeez, I've spoiled you guys. ... the video is not complete and from what I understand some retailers will have it this week not sure about NP but I think so... I'll let you know for sure when I am told