Winners for Antaeus Labs Achilles, all-in-one joint support

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
After a lot of debate on the many great applicants, we've selected two loggers for Achilles.

And the winners are...

Airborne42
and Catdiesel76

Congratulations! Please PM me your addresses so we can get everything out quickly- you guys will not be disappointed. For everyone else, keep an eye out for more AL promos as well as new products on the horizon. Thank you all for the support and for throwing in an app.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Awesome thanks for the opportunity. I cannot wait to try this stuff. I know me and Airborne42 will put this stuff to the test

domore

Awards
Congrats, fellas. I'll keep an eye on your logging threads.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Greatly appreciated AL!!! Let's do this CatD!!!

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys! I look forward to your logs. We will get the bottles out ASAP. Please do post the links to your threads here when you start it up so we can all follow again.

EDIT: Catdiesel, please clear some space in your PM box.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Very good choices,you will get some good logs outta these guys.I can't wait to follow!

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys! I look forward to your logs. We will get the bottles out ASAP. Please do post the links to your threads here when you start it up so we can all follow again.

EDIT: Catdiesel, please clear some space in your PM box.
Sorry about that cleared them out for you

Veritatis

Veritatis

Banned
Awards
Congrats to winners, will definitely be following when the logs are up

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Got my bottle in today! I will be at a viewing and after service for most of the day but log will be up tonight or first thing tomorrow

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got my bottle in today! I will be at a viewing and after service for most of the day but log will be up tonight or first thing tomorrow
Looking forward to it brother!

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sorry once again yall I thought I was going to have time to post my log today but with all the funeral stuff I have been slammed and I have to work until 3 am tonight. I just didn't want to throw together some crappy log introduction in 5 min because I know yall deserve more than that. Starting tomorrow you will have a great log I promise!

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
Sorry once again yall I thought I was going to have time to post my log today but with all the funeral stuff I have been slammed and I have to work until 3 am tonight. I just didn't want to throw together some crappy log introduction in 5 min because I know yall deserve more than that. Starting tomorrow you will have a great log I promise!
That's fine brother, take care of the important things first.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Bump for this thread. Me and Airborne42 are both having some good results and its early

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Bump!!!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just saying, these guys are having great results. Look at Snagency's first week review:

1-WEEK REVIEW: couldn't ask for anything more in the first week of use with Achilles. started feeling some relief in my joints upon waking on the 4th day, and haven't looked back since. these past few days have seen me get some ROM back in my L shoulder, while also withstanding a brutal isolated shoulder pounding in training..my elbows, which had given me problems towards end of SEP/beginning of OCT then got better when i treated with CQ, then were feeling a lil tender again coming into this, are already pain-free.
(the only thing was today in training, i felt twinge in my R forearm..so we'll see how that goes)

the most impressive quality of this product in the early going - to me anyway - is the analgesic effect i'm getting.
at my age, you always seem to have lil nagging aches & pains; but (ultra-impressive here) the usual aches i get, i've not gotten..
it's awesome!

SUMMATION: again only 1 week in, but truly huge thumbs up to this point. looking forward to the rest of this, when i start throwing some real heavy iron around..
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/217197-achilles-heal-snags-2.html#post3719475