PNI welcomes Eric Broser to the team so lets do a give away!!

Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by bigswole30 View Post
    Eric and I worked side by side from Jan 2003-Oct 2005. I can tell you the man is a machine when it comes to nutrition and training.
    His workout routine and Nutrition..
    Army Vet. OEF.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post
    His workout routine and Nutrition..

    Training routines and nutrition should be individualized. There is no one size fits all....
    •   
       


  3. Lmao....Blake you are such a creep
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  4. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Training routines and nutrition should be individualized. There is no one size fits all....
    lol I know.
    Army Vet. OEF.
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM

    Lmao....Blake you are such a creep
    Haha I just wanted to go a different route. T-Bone is the one who created an encyclopedia entry for him
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  6. Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88 View Post
    Dude I need you're ab routine.. Geez..sick
    obliques??

  7. Bumping this for Mkretz. He is king of company promotions.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Crazy-Bone
    Bumping this for Mkretz. He is king of company promotions.
    No he is only interested in staking GDAs right now.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Also, it's worth mentioning (just for fun) that Eric looks similar (in my opinion) to Ray Speltzer from the last few episodes of Dexter (played by Matt Gerald, who apparently had a role in The Shield, too, though I can't recall who he was: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0313902/ ).

    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep
    •   
       


  10. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast
    Also, it's worth mentioning (just for fun) that Eric looks similar (in my opinion) to Ray Speltzer from the last few episodes of Dexter (played by Matt Gerald, who apparently had a role in The Shield, too, though I can't recall who he was: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0313902/ ).
    I thought the same thing when I saw him

  11. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast
    Also, it's worth mentioning (just for fun) that Eric looks similar (in my opinion) to Ray Speltzer from the last few episodes of Dexter (played by Matt Gerald, who apparently had a role in The Shield, too, though I can't recall who he was: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0313902/ ).
    Collecting blood slides Blake?
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Collecting blood slide Blake?
    shhhhh
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  13. Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88
    Dude I need you're ab routine.. Geez..that's sick bro!
    This pic is just insane and my fav!!! You sir just won watermelon prodigy!!!!!

    Edit: pic isn't showing in my quote but it's a page or two back you all can see
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

    This pic is just insane and my fav!!! You sir just won watermelon prodigy!!!!!

    Edit: pic isn't showing in my quote but it's a page or two back you all can see
    Mine to man! Thanks man!

  15. Ok guys next giveaway is a combo!!!! Blueberry prodigy with paragon!!!!

    18+
    USA only
    MUST do a very nice log!
    Please post up past logs...I'm looking for an elite logger for this combo! The more detailed the better

    Lets get some apps in brothers
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    Ok guys next giveaway is a combo!!!! Blueberry prodigy with paragon!!!!

    18+
    USA only
    MUST do a very nice log!
    Please post up past logs...I'm looking for an elite logger for this combo! The more detailed the better

    Lets get some apps in brothers
    Lol can it wait a few weeks?!?!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Ok guys next giveaway is a combo!!!! Blueberry prodigy with paragon!!!!

    18+
    USA only
    MUST do a very nice log!
    Please post up past logs...I'm looking for an elite logger for this combo! The more detailed the better

    Lets get some apps in brothers
    good luck guys
    Army Vet. OEF.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

    This pic is just insane and my fav!!! You sir just won watermelon prodigy!!!!!

    Edit: pic isn't showing in my quote but it's a page or two back you all can see
    Trying to send you a pm. Your box is full

  19. Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88

    Trying to send you a pm. Your box is full
    Fixed bro sorry
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

    Fixed bro sorry
    You get my shipping info? Sent it Saturday, don't know if your inbox was full.
    BOARD TYRANT

  21. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick

    Lol can it wait a few weeks?!?!
    Bump.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda

    You get my shipping info? Sent it Saturday, don't know if your inbox was full.
    Got it bro
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick

    Bump.
    Lol you have your stuff on the way broski you enjoy that first
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  23. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    Got it bro

    Lol you have your stuff on the way broski you enjoy that first
    Lol I was gonna enjoy it all at the same d@mn time! (Who caught the reference?)

    I'm just saying, credibility of 4 week log <<<<<<<< credibility of 8 week log.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Lol I was gonna enjoy it all at the same d@mn time! (Who caught the reference?)

    I'm just saying, credibility of 4 week log <<<<<<<< credibility of 8 week log.
    That is the future of supplements!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  25. prodigy look liek a real solid product good luck to everyone and congrats to all winners post of logs, iw anna see hwo prodigy treats you! i love my pre w/os

  26. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz
    prodigy look liek a real solid product good luck to everyone and congrats to all winners post of logs, iw anna see hwo prodigy treats you! i love my pre w/os
    Who were all the winners?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    Who were all the winners?
    I picked the two winners for prodigy piston Honda and dkgreen now I'm waiting on more apps to log prodigy/paragon combo
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  28. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    I picked the two winners for prodigy piston Honda and dkgreen now I'm waiting on more apps to log prodigy/paragon combo
    Very nice opportunity,I'll def. be following the logs.I love prodigy
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  29. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

    I picked the two winners for prodigy piston Honda and dkgreen now I'm waiting on more apps to log prodigy/paragon combo
    Lol your the one that told me I couldn't do it!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. SNS welcomes Clickster to the team
    By sns8778 in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-27-2011, 03:38 PM
  2. AX Welcomes A New Addition To The Team...
    By T-AD in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-08-2011, 06:58 PM
  3. CONTROLLED LABS welcomes Chris (cboesger) to the team
    By pu12en12g in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-27-2007, 08:16 PM
Log in
Log in