PNI welcomes Eric Broser to the team so lets do a give away!!

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Very awesome. Always liked his positions of flexion articles

    RECOVERBRO


    •   
       


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda
    130
    151 was picked! Ill put up a screen shot when my phones done being weird! Congrats on fruit punch prodigy!!!!!

    Now it's time to give away watermelon!!! Stay tuned....
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com
  3. Thumbs up


    I want to thank PNI for bringing me aboard and also all the members on AnabolicMinds.com for their support of me and now PNI. We have big plans but more than anything look to help you all reach your bodybuilding and fitness goals as fast as possible!

    I will be here not only to support/promote PNI but also to help out anyone who needs advice on training/diet/etc.

    Bless you guys!

    Eric

  4. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

    151 was picked! Ill put up a screen shot when my phones done being weird! Congrats on fruit punch prodigy!!!!!

    Now it's time to give away watermelon!!! Stay tuned....
    Who chose 151?
    •   
       


  5. Quote Originally Posted by EBroser
    I want to thank PNI for bringing me aboard and also all the members on AnabolicMinds.com for their support of me and now PNI. We have big plans but more than anything look to help you all reach your bodybuilding and fitness goals as fast as possible!

    I will be here not only to support/promote PNI but also to help out anyone who needs advice on training/diet/etc.

    Bless you guys!

    Eric
    Congrats man! And welcome
  6. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88 View Post
    Congrats man! And welcome
    Thank you!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by EBroser View Post
    I want to thank PNI for bringing me aboard and also all the members on AnabolicMinds.com for their support of me and now PNI. We have big plans but more than anything look to help you all reach your bodybuilding and fitness goals as fast as possible!

    I will be here not only to support/promote PNI but also to help out anyone who needs advice on training/diet/etc.

    Bless you guys!

    Eric
    congrats man!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    congrats man!
    Thank you bro!!

  9. Congratulations, Ebroser!. I'm slow sorry, I was thinking about watermelon prodigy.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    Congratulations, Ebroser!. I'm slow sorry, I was thinking about watermelon prodigy.
    Watermelon Prodigy does sound delicious

  11. Piston Honda is our first winner
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    Piston Honda is our first winner
    Congrats Mr. P Honda.

    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  13. Still waiting on my watermelon prodigy

  14. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick
    Still waiting on my watermelon prodigy
    Hurricane sandy slow the mail up? Lol tracking says Monday broski
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

    Hurricane sandy slow the mail up? Lol tracking says Monday broski
    Woohoo! I need my shirt! :happy:

  16. I like Cheeseburgers. They have to have good real cheese too. None of that American "Cheese". There is no such thing, its just not real cheese.

    Cheddar makes it better.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88 View Post
    Watermelon Prodigy does sound delicious
    I can vouch...it is!

  18. Shoot if your giving stuff away, Id love to get my hands on that position of flexions dvds

    RECOVERBRO



  19. Ok Whose ready for watermelon prodigy!!??!!


    Post up an Eric Broser article or picture and ill pick my fav

    1 guess per person
    18+
    USA only
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Piston Honda is our first winner
    I've heard nothing but good things about PNI so far and am anxious to try Prodigy out. Will definitely give you my feedback on it either in product review section or even in a log once I finish my Purus responsibilities. Thanks again brohammed!
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  21. Think this is a pretty bada** pic
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  22. Name:  l.jpg
Views: 43
Size:  27.9 KB

    RECOVERBRO



  23. Dudes a monster
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. SNS welcomes Clickster to the team
    By sns8778 in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-27-2011, 02:38 PM
  2. AX Welcomes A New Addition To The Team...
    By T-AD in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-08-2011, 05:58 PM
  3. CONTROLLED LABS welcomes Chris (cboesger) to the team
    By pu12en12g in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-27-2007, 07:16 PM
Log in
Log in