PNI welcomes Eric Broser to the team so lets do a give away!!

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
November 1, 2012
Los Angeles, California

*Natural ProfessionalBodybuilder, Author, Physique Model, Celebrity Trainer, Contest Prep Guru
ERIC BROSER signsexclusive deal with PNI (Premium Nutraceuticals International)*

After 3.5 yearsrepresenting ALL AMERICAN EFX, Eric Broser, made the difficult decision toleave and begin a new venture representing PNI as their main athlete, writer,model and "guru." Eric is very quick to point out that he and EFXpart on extremely amicable terms and will continue to fully support, and wisheach other all the very best in the future. "EFX has been and always WILLbe an amazing company run by some of the most honest, hard-working, andtalented people in the industry," says Eric. "Everything I ever saidabout EFX and their products still holds true, so please note that me leavingonly represents my need to pursue greater personal opportunities and does notin any way diminish how proud I am to have worked with them for the last fewyears."

Premium NutraceuticalsInternational is a company that is about to take the sports nutrition industryby storm, with some of the most innovative and effective products to ever hitthe market. They are a "forward-thinking, how can we DO IT BETTER"type of company that is truly looking to bridge the gap betweenperformance-enhancing drugs and effective, safe, maximum-results-producingnatural supplementation. According to PNI CEO, Chad Brooks, "We are nothappy designing supplements that are as 'just good as anything out there!' No,PNI is all about RAISING THE BAR and blazing a trail that everyone else willhave to work extra hard to keep up with!" Chad also adds, "We arethrilled about having Eric Broser on board with us, and feel he is the finalpiece of the puzzle that will push us towards #1 in the sports supplementsindustry. We could not think of a more professional, inspirational,knowledgable and well-liked athlete to be the face of our brand. In fact, wehave also made a deal with Eric to produce his OWN ARRAY of productsexclusively under the 'BROSER BUILT' name that will augment the PNI supplementline! Eric is putting his vision and ideas (based on his 20+ years as a topexpert in every facet of this industry) behind every product, while WE makesure they are manufactured with the finest raw materials and highest qualitycare available anywhere in the world."

Currently there are fourincredible products available from PNI - THERMADEX (Extreme LipolyticStimulant); PRODIGY (Pre-workout intensity igniter); D-TEST (NaturalTestosterone Supporter); and PARAGON (Highly potent testosterone booster,estrogen/SHBG destroyer, ideal PCT)...with several more almost ready forrelease. Please check out their website for more information : http://pni-online.com/#!/splash-page, as well astheir Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Premium-Nutraceuticals/338938432861158

"I want to say asincere thank you to everyone that has supported me all of these years, and itis my hope that you will continue to do so as I start my new 'adventure' withPNI/Broser-Built. You can rest assured that this is a move FORWARD for me in myblessed career and that I only get behind those that share my own level ofpassion for helping people get the best possible results from their hard workin the gym. I only align myself with companies dedicated to putting out thehighest quality products and providing the best possible service for theircustomers, and these are the things that Premium Nutraceuticals Internationalrepresent! You guys know what I have been saying for many years: 'COMPLACENCYIS THE ENEMY OF PROGRESS and THERE IS ALWAYS ANOTHER LEVEL'!! Are you as readyas I am to PROGRESS to that next LEVEL?" -- Eric Broser

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome guy to have on team PNI I myself will soak up as much knowledge as I can and continue to serve all my PNI customers as greatly as I can....now lets give some stuff away!!!!!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like a guy that knows what he is doing. Cool. I purchased 2 bottles of Paragon back when it was on sale at Nutraplanet. Haven't used it yet, but it does look like a great formula. Also love Prodigy, one of the best pre-workouts I have tried. Tried a sample of it today, but it wasn't big enough to do anything. When I used a full bottle I took 30 grams each time and nothing less than 20. Maybe that's just me. It's some great stuff though!.

Actually it looks like Paragon is still on sale.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome! Congrats to Eric and PNI!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmm what should I give away?!? Maybe 1 flavor of prodigy for all 3 of our flavors and a paragon!!!!

So...
Watermelon
Fruit punch
Blueberry
Paragon!

Boom!!!! Now lets see how I want to give them away :)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Give me Paragon!

Oh and welcome!

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
Guys,

Eric truly is a wealth of knowledge when it comes to real world application of supplements, nutrition and training. I have known him for over ten years and we worked together in the past. The guy is a true physique artist. I am sure he will chime in soon to this thread.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very nice pick up, PNI!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmm what should I give away?!? Maybe 1 flavor of prodigy for all 3 of our flavors and a paragon!!!!

So...
Watermelon
Fruit punch
Blueberry
Paragon!

Boom!!!! Now lets see how I want to give them away :)
Hit me with some watermelon!

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Still wanting to try paragon and prodigy! Have heard awesome things!

And congrats to pni and Eric!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nicely done, PNI...Eric is a def a solid pickup. I'm always down for a Broser article!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Congrats Eric!

&
boom promo time!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Congrats Eric!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mkretz application in 3...2...1...

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Congrats PNI!!! Chad has some great dudes on his side between Eric and Ricky!!!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
You know, Broser and I have been at odds with each other but I'm proud of him for this move. Unlike AAEFX, PNI is actually a legitimate company and I think both parties will benefit quite a bit from this acquisition.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats to both!

bowskie

bowskie

Awards
Congratulations to Eric and to PNI as well!

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
You know, Broser and I have been at odds with each other but I'm proud of him for this move. Unlike AAEFX, PNI is actually a legitimate company and I think both parties will benefit quite a bit from this acquisition.[/QUOTE

Why doesnt this surprise me ;) Thanks for the words my friend.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First give away will be for fruit punch prodigy!!! Simple giveaway here folks!

Pick a number from 1-500 and who ever is closest will win...ill post up a screen shot of what the random number generator picked....

Must be 18+
Live in US
All entries in by 5pm EST
1 guess per person

Good luck brothers

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats Eric and PNI.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
:)

Mack411

Mack411

Awards

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First give away will be for fruit punch prodigy!!! Simple giveaway here folks!

Pick a number from 1-500 and who ever is closest will win...ill post up a screen shot of what the random number generator picked....

Must be 18+
Live in US
All entries in by 5pm EST
1 guess per person

Good luck brothers

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast