Lecheek/Nutra Planet ipad giveaway.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would you like to win one of these ?
JUST SIMPLY CLICK "LIKE" FOR 1 FREE ENTRY INTO THE DRAWING. ETA FOR DRAWING- 1ST WEEK OF DECEMBER.

Ok follow me now

Register to win by visiting Nutraplanet Facebook Group page (Link below).

1.No purchase necessary to enter

http://www.facebook.com/groups/41783673130/

If you are not yet a member of the page, please join ask to join and you will be added ASAP.

Then look for this thread below and click "like" on that thread. You will then have 1 free entry into the drawing.

"LeCheek Fans: WHO WANTS TO WIN A FREE IPAD MINI?"

Visit the LeCheek FaceBook page

Lecheek Nutrition | Facebook

Then look for this thread below and click "like" on that thread. You will then have 1 free entry into the drawing.

"Who would like a crazy sale with NutraPlanet and a chance to win a brand new iPad Mini?"

Enter to win a free Ipad Mini by purchasing any Lecheek Nutrition product. (2 entries awarded for purchases).
Example-FOR EVERY PURCHASE OF A LECHEEK PRODUCT AT NUTRAPLANET, IN THE MONTH OF NOVEMBER, WILL QUALIFY YOU FOR 2 ENTRIES PER PRODUCT PURCHASED. MEANING, IF YOU PURCHASED 200 UNITS OF ANY LECHEEK PRODUCT, YOU WILL HAVE 400 ENTIRES INTO THE DRAWLING

Make sure to take advantage of the the crazy sales that will be rotating weekly, you WILL NOT see prices this low ever again!
Products By Lecheek Nutrition

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Cool promo for great products and a great store

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just requested.

BTW when did an ipad mini come out? LOL

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So its like an iphone but don't make calls. Like a ipod touch thats a lil bit bigger? lol
You're looking at this the wrong way. who cares what it doesn't do, the increase in price compared to the phone (which does more) or the saturation of similar products. What's really important is OMG L00K @T DaT L()G()!!!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
nice promo guys!

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
wish i waited before buying a couple bottles of cycle armor lol

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're looking at this the wrong way. who cares what it doesn't do, the increase in price compared to the phone (which does more) or the saturation of similar products. What's really important is OMG L00K @T DaT L()G()!!!
I know i'm just joking Stephen lol. Its just that Apple comes out with an Isomething every year. I was poking fun at that lol.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know i'm just joking Stephen lol. Its just that Apple comes out with an Isomething every year. I was poking fun at that lol.
I think we are poking fun at the same concept :D I work at best buy and it's hilarious seeing everyone getting full iEverything

DocBrown

DocBrown

Awards
am I eligible for this marms??? :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
martin65 Supplements 2
martin65 Supplements 2
martin65 Supplements 0
Supplements 13
ZachH Supplements 36