FDA Raid.... - AnabolicMinds.com

FDA Raid....

Page 1 of 7 1236 ... Last
  1. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation

FDA Raid....

As you all might have heard our close neighbors and friends at Primordial Performance have been raided and all of their product has been seized. We want to extend our deepest respect and remorse to their situation and assure everyone that their products are safe and legal. DHEA was not included in the Anabolic Steroid act of 2004 and all of their products are tested and legit. Members of our staff here at ANDRO FACTORY have personally worked in the purchasing, production and testing of all products PP.

Again this is a terrible day. F the FDA, this is bull****.

Safe-Legal-Strong.

AF Understands that users are concerned about the security of their email information. This is an official statement that AF apologizes to anyone who feels their email information from Primordial Performance was mishandled. No email list were stolen, that is an official statement. Any email addresses that are acquired by an individual/owner during ownership of one company; remains the owner of that list when that company is over or divided. AF sincerely apologizes to everyone involved and has deleted any emails that were acquired between the dates 2009 and 2012. We wish to move on from this and hope you will support it .

Thank you

-AF

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Pretty emotional past couple days for Eric and the PP reps.

I express my condolences and don't doubt they will come back from this somehow.

I looked at the reviews of Bulk Up after googling a bit on Androfactory and the results seem on par with what I saw from my Andromass cycles.

I know I was a dick to you guys before, and I apologize. I was a big Primordial fan and obviously was a bit territorial.
    I dismiss my prior stature with AF, because I am curious to see what you guys can promise us for the near future. Working with LG and having TN's formulator in my opinion=win for the consumer.
    So let's see how Bulk Up treats everyone.
    I am subbed to the logs.

Fingers crossed it is a legit alternative to the guys running Andromass!

P.s. to anyone that wants to argue with me about my stance, feel free to PM me.
    I'm not about to tarnish my reputation here with an all out argument over the subject matter. I'm simply stating my opinion and would prefer to keep personal opinions confined to PM in order to keep these threads on track.

Best of luck to you PP reps. I have come to think of most of you like family!
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  3. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Class act.

I'm expecting big things from TN's formulator!
    Olympus Labs Rep
    Olympus-labs.com - Products that will turn men into demigods!
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.

AF is such a fkn joke, now im getting pms with a link to this thinly veiled product plug.........big time fkn ****ty company

venus winkler needs to get her fb page carpetbombed
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE
    PM ME IF YOU WANT TO GIVE ME FREE STUFF
  5. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Androfactory View Post
    This is an official statement that AF apologizes to anyone who feels their email information from Primordial Performance was mishandled. No email list were stolen, that is an official statement. Any email addresses that are acquired by an individual/owner during ownership of one company; remains the owner of that list when that company is over or divided.
    you have to be kidding me. this is the "public apology" you PMed me twice about?

a) primordial's own privacy policy: "[Primordial Performance LLC is] the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via e-mail or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone." Primordial, not the individual owners, employees, contractors, ****buddies, or disgruntled former employees. Primordial owns the data.
    b) primordial wasn't "over" or "divided" when you decided to spam a list that wasn't yours
    c) CAN-SPAM violation much? the entire premise of protecting US from spammers like you, is authorization and consent. No authorization, no consent = SPAM
    d) your "company" is a ****ing joke and if i cared about 10% more i'd negative seo your site to hell. PM me again and I'll make that a reality.
  6. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

POWERFUL ANDROFACTORY!
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    POWERFUL ANDROFACTORY!
    ?????
    all the need2 guys are on venus winkler now?
    i saw my 130lb aas expert mich29 is pimping her stuff
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by sking6464 View Post
    ?????
    all the need2 guys are on venus winkler now?
    i saw my 130lb aas expert mich29 is pimping her stuff
    i do not work for whoever venus winkler is or andro factory

it's respectable that another company expresses their sympathy for a competitior...especially in this world...where some companys seem to be cut throat
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hmmm interested on what goes on in here... Bad news bout PP. God bless you guys
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.

i do not work for whoever venus winkler is or andro factory

it's respectable that another company expresses their sympathy for a competitior...especially in this world...where some companys seem to be cut throat
    if only you knew how dirty they are
    amazing you dont see through their bs 'condolences'
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE
  12. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by efini84 View Post
    you have to be kidding me. this is the "public apology" you PMed me twice about?

a) primordial's own privacy policy: "[Primordial Performance LLC is] the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via e-mail or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone." Primordial, not the individual owners, employees, contractors, ****buddies, or disgruntled former employees. Primordial owns the data.
    b) primordial wasn't "over" or "divided" when you decided to spam a list that wasn't yours
    c) CAN-SPAM violation much? the entire premise of protecting US from spammers like you, is authorization and consent. No authorization, no consent = SPAM
    d) your "company" is a ****ing joke and if i cared about 10% more i'd negative seo your site to hell. PM me again and I'll make that a reality.
    You know... I remember getting a BS AF SPAM email. I didn't realize there was a connection. I did report it as spam, and hope everyone else did too so they get blackballed by all major email providers if this really is their practice. Had I know I would have retained the email and reported the CAN-SPAM violation.

For future reference to anyone who feels they were violated in this way... here are the instructions to report to the FTC.

Report Spam

Forward unwanted or deceptive messages to:

• the Federal Trade Commission at spam@uce.gov. Be sure to include the complete spam email.
    • your email provider. At the top of the message, state that you're complaining about being spammed. Some email services have buttons that allow you to mark messages as junk mail or report them spam.
    • the sender's email provider, if you can tell who it is. Most web mail providers and ISPs want to cut off spammers who abuse their system. Again, make sure to include the entire spam email and say that you're complaining about spam.
    The Historic PES Legend
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

so this does appear to be legit. very unfortunate indeed
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

This is ridiculous
    PES R&D
  15. Professional Member

I'm lost. Androfactory got PP's e-mail list and spammed it? Or what?
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce
    Yeah. And now PP was raided by the FDA so AF is trying to grab as many of their customers as possible
  17. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Yeah. And now PP was raided by the FDA so AF is trying to grab as many of their customers as possible
    So did PP give them the list or sell it to them or what? This giving happened a while back or recently?
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
  18. Board Sponsor

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351788845.936684.jpg
Views: 267
Size:  85.9 KB
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    So did PP give them the list or sell it to them or what? This giving happened a while back or recently?
    Was stolen by an employee I'm pretty sure
  20. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation

1 year ago on the opening of ANDRO FACTORY when Eric Potratz and Venus Winkler ended their 4 year relationship; intellectual property was shared as co owners of Primordial Performance and was divided. Customers where not happy that they were emailed under a new company name. ANDRO FACTORY erased all customer list from 2009 to 2012, about half a year ago to try and repair the situation. We apologize to anyone who felt as though their email was mishandled.
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

1 year ago on the opening of ANDRO FACTORY when Eric Potratz and Venus Winkler ended their 4 year relationship; intellectual property was shared as co owners of Primordial Performance and was divided. Customers where not happy that they were emailed under a new company name. ANDRO FACTORY erased all customer list from 2009 to 2012, about half a year ago to try and repair the situation. We apologize to anyone who felt as though their email was mishandled.
    thank you for the clarification of that situation. i was obviously going on second hand knowledge
  22. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation

Eric and Venus were together PP was their company together; she was not an employee.

Does that explain it? They split up and things got viral and ugly, they're still friends and supporting each other with the raid but things have gotten out of hand and people love the drama. Were trying to handle it but as you noticed....

What's happening in the industry is PP is over. ANDRO FACTORY is all that is left of this product line. Venus is working with the patent holder of the compounds to repair what was questionable by the FDA. You guys really need to lighten up on her. She didn't steal the list, she owned it among the formulas and everything else and the cards just fell the way they did. It has not been easy for her to follow through with still making the products available to people after what's happened. Some support would be nice. If things don't change soon she will just fold it and no one will get anything close to legal and safe.

Again we would like to stress; these products have not been banned at ANDRO FACTORY or in the United States and you can still purchase them legally here.

Be a little more supportive. If you noticed you were not emailed again, true?

The next step is to change the formulas with the originating bio chemist of the patent holders; She will then re release them.

We've been keeping everything privet but now that the raid has happened she will probably have to release some information.

A statement will be made soon on a new thread. Hopefully you can be more supportive when she does.

I hope this helped.

-AF
    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Eric and Venus were together PP was their company together; she was not an employee.

Does that explain it? They split up and things got viral and ugly, they're still friends and supporting each other with the raid but things have gotten out of hand and people love the drama. Were trying to handle it but as you noticed....

What's happening in the industry is PP is over. Done. Final. ANDRO FACTORY is all that is left of this product line. Venus is working with the patent holder of the compounds to repair what was questionable by the FDA. You guys really need to lighten up on her. She didn't steal the list, she owned it among the formulas and everything else and the cards just fell the way they did. It has not been easy for her to follow through with still making the products available to people after what's happened. Some support would be nice. If things don't change soon she will just fold it and no one will get anything close to legal and safe.

Again we would like to stress; these products have not been banned at ANDRO FACTORY or in the United States and you can still purchase them legally here.

The next step is to change the formulas with the originating bio chemist of the patent holders; She will then re release them.

We've been keeping everything privet but now that the raid has happened she will probably have to release some information.

A statement will be made soon on a new thread. Hopefully you can be more supportive when she does.

I hope this helped.

-AF
    I think it's a little early to say that PP is finished. They are being hassled, yes, but if the products really are DSHEA complaint, then the FDA would have a hard time justifying holding up their production.

I would wait it out a bit before sticking a fork in them.
  24. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation

You do not have inside information. We do.
    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    I think it's a little early to say that PP is finished. They are being hassled, yes, but if the products really are DSHEA complaint, then the FDA would have a hard time justifying holding up their production.

I would wait it out a bit before sticking a fork in them.
  25. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  185 lbs.

-AF
    She said on FB that she was the Operations Mangager....
  26. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Androfactory
    As you all might have heard our close neighbors and friends at Primordial Performance have been raided and all of their product has been seized. We want to extend our deepest respect and remorse to their situation and assure everyone that their products are safe and legal. DHEA was not included in the Anabolic Steroid act of 2004 and all of their products are tested and legit. Members of our staff here at ANDRO FACTORY have personally worked in the purchasing, production and testing of all products PP.

Again this is a terrible day. F the FDA, this is bull****.

Safe-Legal-Strong.

AF Understands that users are concerned about the security of their email information. This is an official statement that AF apologizes to anyone who feels their email information from Primordial Performance was mishandled. No email list were stolen, that is an official statement. Any email addresses that are acquired by an individual/owner during ownership of one company; remains the owner of that list when that company is over or divided. AF sincerely apologizes to everyone involved and has deleted any emails that were acquired between the dates 2009 and 2012. We wish to move on from this and hope you will support it .

Thank you

-AF
    It's all good baby baebey!
  27. Board Sponsor

What's happening in the industry is PP is over. Done. Final. ANDRO FACTORY is all that is left of this product line. Venus is working with the patent holder of the compounds to repair what was questionable by the FDA. You guys really need to lighten up on her. She didn't steal the list, she owned it among the formulas and everything else and the cards just fell the way they did. It has not been easy for her to follow through with still making the products available to people after what's happened. Some support would be nice. If things don't change soon she will just fold it and no one will get anything close to legal and safe.

I hope this helped.

-AF
    You, Venus.. or whoever needs to learn the workings of legal and the CAN-SPAM act. When a person signs up to that list, the list is owned by that business, not anyone of the employees. If PP is a LLC, Corp, or anything other than a sole proprietorship (Which I believe they are LLC), then an employee of said business has no rights to that list. You two can be damn conjoined twins, seeing as she was fired/quit PP, she had not rights to take anything from PP.

You all can split formulas, the house, money all you want, but not a customer base in any shape or form. (Unless AF purchased PP).

This was in direct violation of said act. So remove the condescending tone. Regardless of how many emails were blasted, 1 was to many.
    The Historic PES Legend
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

People need to relax lol Damn...
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  29. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I hope this helped.

-AF
    Well, though people get their panties all wafted up, I understand where y'all are coming from. But it doesn't really bother me.
  30. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation

Yes; purchasing, production, operations, and more. They were a good team.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorsn View Post
    She said on FB that she was the Operations Mangager....
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

wait ppl are up in arms about an e-mail? or a couple e-mails even? wow, it's really not a big deal

you need to pick ur battles and if an e-mail gets your flustered, you need to reevaluate whats important in your life
  32. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b

It's all good baby baebey!
    The en oh tee oh are I oh you ess
    You just lay down slow....

Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  33. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Right, I mean if two people are in a relationship and own a business both people are employees of the business & owners @ the same time.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  34. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

& people need to back da phuck up off AF, Venus, PP... all that be drama free. Enjoying taking sups/PHs/lifting what ever & focus on having a healthy fulfilling life... Not some crying ass shít on an internet forum.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  35. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    You, Venus.. or whoever needs to learn the workings of legal and the CAN-SPAM act. When a person signs up to that list, the list is owned by that business, not anyone of the employees. If PP is a LLC, Corp, or anything other than a sole proprietorship (Which I believe they are LLC), then an employee of said business has no rights to that list. You two can be damn conjoined twins, seeing as she was fired/quit PP, she had not rights to take anything from PP.

You all can split formulas, the house, money all you want, but not a customer base in any shape or form. (Unless AF purchased PP).

This was in direct violation of said act. So remove the condescending tone. Regardless of how many emails were blasted, 1 was to many.
    Thank you. I love the blatant redefining of the law.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  36. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

If you are not Venus, then your name is?
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  37. Board Sponsor

wait ppl are up in arms about an e-mail? or a couple e-mails even? wow, it's really not a big deal

you need to pick ur battles and if an e-mail gets your flustered, you need to reevaluate whats important in your life
    You are beyond your scope here, might want to exit stage left. You have no idea the concept of this argument.

Information on a person was taken out of the hands of a company it voluntarily given to is a bit more problematic than receiving just an email. Especially considering PPs privacy policy states specifically who will own that information (PP). Principles go a long way.

Reminds me of the monolog from Se7en:
    Only in a world this ****ty could you even try to say these were innocent people and keep a straight face. But that's the point: we see a deadly sin on every street corner, in every home, and we tolerate it. We tolerate it because it's common, it's trivial. We tolerate it morning, noon, and night. Well, not anymore. I'm setting the example. What I've done is going to be puzzled over and studied and followed … forever.
    The Historic PES Legend
  38. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation

Josh, but I haven't made all of the post to these last few threads/pms
    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    If you are not Venus, then your name is?
  39. Board Sponsor

It is ridiculous. I find it contemptible myself.
    The Historic PES Legend
  40. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.

hahahhaa

some skinny guy flexing just fkn negged me!

its hector, hes behind it all
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-30-2012, 08:12 PM
  2. Replies: 323
    Last Post: 01-17-2010, 03:20 PM
  3. FDA RAIDS...packages getting stoped from shipping
    By hard iron in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 60