FDA Raid....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
As you all might have heard our close neighbors and friends at Primordial Performance have been raided and all of their product has been seized. We want to extend our deepest respect and remorse to their situation and assure everyone that their products are safe and legal. DHEA was not included in the Anabolic Steroid act of 2004 and all of their products are tested and legit. Members of our staff here at ANDRO FACTORY have personally worked in the purchasing, production and testing of all products PP.

Again this is a terrible day. F the FDA, this is bull****.

Safe-Legal-Strong.

AF Understands that users are concerned about the security of their email information. This is an official statement that AF apologizes to anyone who feels their email information from Primordial Performance was mishandled. No email list were stolen, that is an official statement. Any email addresses that are acquired by an individual/owner during ownership of one company; remains the owner of that list when that company is over or divided. AF sincerely apologizes to everyone involved and has deleted any emails that were acquired between the dates 2009 and 2012. We wish to move on from this and hope you will support it .

Thank you

-AF

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pretty emotional past couple days for Eric and the PP reps.

I express my condolences and don't doubt they will come back from this somehow.

I looked at the reviews of Bulk Up after googling a bit on Androfactory and the results seem on par with what I saw from my Andromass cycles.

I know I was a dick to you guys before, and I apologize. I was a big Primordial fan and obviously was a bit territorial.
I dismiss my prior stature with AF, because I am curious to see what you guys can promise us for the near future. Working with LG and having TN's formulator in my opinion=win for the consumer.
So let's see how Bulk Up treats everyone.
I am subbed to the logs.

Fingers crossed it is a legit alternative to the guys running Andromass!

P.s. to anyone that wants to argue with me about my stance, feel free to PM me.
I'm not about to tarnish my reputation here with an all out argument over the subject matter. I'm simply stating my opinion and would prefer to keep personal opinions confined to PM in order to keep these threads on track.

Best of luck to you PP reps. I have come to think of most of you like family!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Class act.

I'm expecting big things from TN's formulator!

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
AF is such a fkn joke, now im getting pms with a link to this thinly veiled product plug.........big time fkn ****ty company

venus winkler needs to get her fb page carpetbombed

efini84

Awards
This is an official statement that AF apologizes to anyone who feels their email information from Primordial Performance was mishandled. No email list were stolen, that is an official statement. Any email addresses that are acquired by an individual/owner during ownership of one company; remains the owner of that list when that company is over or divided.
you have to be kidding me. this is the "public apology" you PMed me twice about?

a) primordial's own privacy policy: "[Primordial Performance LLC is] the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via e-mail or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone." Primordial, not the individual owners, employees, contractors, ****buddies, or disgruntled former employees. Primordial owns the data.
b) primordial wasn't "over" or "divided" when you decided to spam a list that wasn't yours
c) CAN-SPAM violation much? the entire premise of protecting US from spammers like you, is authorization and consent. No authorization, no consent = SPAM
d) your "company" is a ****ing joke and if i cared about 10% more i'd negative seo your site to hell. PM me again and I'll make that a reality.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
:popcorn:

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
?????
all the need2 guys are on venus winkler now?
i saw my 130lb aas expert mich29 is pimping her stuff
i do not work for whoever venus winkler is or andro factory

it's respectable that another company expresses their sympathy for a competitior...especially in this world...where some companys seem to be cut throat

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Hmmm interested on what goes on in here... Bad news bout PP. God bless you guys

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
i do not work for whoever venus winkler is or andro factory

it's respectable that another company expresses their sympathy for a competitior...especially in this world...where some companys seem to be cut throat
if only you knew how dirty they are
amazing you dont see through their bs 'condolences'

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you have to be kidding me. this is the "public apology" you PMed me twice about?

a) primordial's own privacy policy: "[Primordial Performance LLC is] the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via e-mail or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone." Primordial, not the individual owners, employees, contractors, ****buddies, or disgruntled former employees. Primordial owns the data.
b) primordial wasn't "over" or "divided" when you decided to spam a list that wasn't yours
c) CAN-SPAM violation much? the entire premise of protecting US from spammers like you, is authorization and consent. No authorization, no consent = SPAM
d) your "company" is a ****ing joke and if i cared about 10% more i'd negative seo your site to hell. PM me again and I'll make that a reality.
You know... I remember getting a BS AF SPAM email. I didn't realize there was a connection. I did report it as spam, and hope everyone else did too so they get blackballed by all major email providers if this really is their practice. Had I know I would have retained the email and reported the CAN-SPAM violation.

For future reference to anyone who feels they were violated in this way... here are the instructions to report to the FTC.

[h=2]Report Spam[/h] Forward unwanted or deceptive messages to:

• the Federal Trade Commission at [email protected]. Be sure to include the complete spam email.
  • your email provider. At the top of the message, state that you're complaining about being spammed. Some email services have buttons that allow you to mark messages as junk mail or report them spam.
  • the sender's email provider, if you can tell who it is. Most web mail providers and ISPs want to cut off spammers who abuse their system. Again, make sure to include the entire spam email and say that you're complaining about spam.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so this does appear to be legit. very unfortunate indeed

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm lost. Androfactory got PP's e-mail list and spammed it? Or what?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah. And now PP was raided by the FDA so AF is trying to grab as many of their customers as possible

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah. And now PP was raided by the FDA so AF is trying to grab as many of their customers as possible
So did PP give them the list or sell it to them or what? This giving happened a while back or recently?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So did PP give them the list or sell it to them or what? This giving happened a while back or recently?
Was stolen by an employee I'm pretty sure

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
1 year ago on the opening of ANDRO FACTORY when Eric Potratz and Venus Winkler ended their 4 year relationship; intellectual property was shared as co owners of Primordial Performance and was divided. Customers where not happy that they were emailed under a new company name. ANDRO FACTORY erased all customer list from 2009 to 2012, about half a year ago to try and repair the situation. We apologize to anyone who felt as though their email was mishandled.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1 year ago on the opening of ANDRO FACTORY when Eric Potratz and Venus Winkler ended their 4 year relationship; intellectual property was shared as co owners of Primordial Performance and was divided. Customers where not happy that they were emailed under a new company name. ANDRO FACTORY erased all customer list from 2009 to 2012, about half a year ago to try and repair the situation. We apologize to anyone who felt as though their email was mishandled.
thank you for the clarification of that situation. i was obviously going on second hand knowledge

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
Eric and Venus were together PP was their company together; she was not an employee.

Does that explain it? They split up and things got viral and ugly, they're still friends and supporting each other with the raid but things have gotten out of hand and people love the drama. Were trying to handle it but as you noticed....

What's happening in the industry is PP is over. ANDRO FACTORY is all that is left of this product line. Venus is working with the patent holder of the compounds to repair what was questionable by the FDA. You guys really need to lighten up on her. She didn't steal the list, she owned it among the formulas and everything else and the cards just fell the way they did. It has not been easy for her to follow through with still making the products available to people after what's happened. Some support would be nice. If things don't change soon she will just fold it and no one will get anything close to legal and safe.

Again we would like to stress; these products have not been banned at ANDRO FACTORY or in the United States and you can still purchase them legally here.

Be a little more supportive. If you noticed you were not emailed again, true?

The next step is to change the formulas with the originating bio chemist of the patent holders; She will then re release them.

We've been keeping everything privet but now that the raid has happened she will probably have to release some information.

A statement will be made soon on a new thread. Hopefully you can be more supportive when she does.

I hope this helped.

-AF

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Eric and Venus were together PP was their company together; she was not an employee.

Does that explain it? They split up and things got viral and ugly, they're still friends and supporting each other with the raid but things have gotten out of hand and people love the drama. Were trying to handle it but as you noticed....

What's happening in the industry is PP is over. Done. Final. ANDRO FACTORY is all that is left of this product line. Venus is working with the patent holder of the compounds to repair what was questionable by the FDA. You guys really need to lighten up on her. She didn't steal the list, she owned it among the formulas and everything else and the cards just fell the way they did. It has not been easy for her to follow through with still making the products available to people after what's happened. Some support would be nice. If things don't change soon she will just fold it and no one will get anything close to legal and safe.

Again we would like to stress; these products have not been banned at ANDRO FACTORY or in the United States and you can still purchase them legally here.

The next step is to change the formulas with the originating bio chemist of the patent holders; She will then re release them.

We've been keeping everything privet but now that the raid has happened she will probably have to release some information.

A statement will be made soon on a new thread. Hopefully you can be more supportive when she does.

I hope this helped.

-AF
I think it's a little early to say that PP is finished. They are being hassled, yes, but if the products really are DSHEA complaint, then the FDA would have a hard time justifying holding up their production.

I would wait it out a bit before sticking a fork in them.

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
You do not have inside information. We do.
I think it's a little early to say that PP is finished. They are being hassled, yes, but if the products really are DSHEA complaint, then the FDA would have a hard time justifying holding up their production.

I would wait it out a bit before sticking a fork in them.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As you all might have heard our close neighbors and friends at Primordial Performance have been raided and all of their product has been seized. We want to extend our deepest respect and remorse to their situation and assure everyone that their products are safe and legal. DHEA was not included in the Anabolic Steroid act of 2004 and all of their products are tested and legit. Members of our staff here at ANDRO FACTORY have personally worked in the purchasing, production and testing of all products PP.

Again this is a terrible day. F the FDA, this is bull****.

Safe-Legal-Strong.

AF Understands that users are concerned about the security of their email information. This is an official statement that AF apologizes to anyone who feels their email information from Primordial Performance was mishandled. No email list were stolen, that is an official statement. Any email addresses that are acquired by an individual/owner during ownership of one company; remains the owner of that list when that company is over or divided. AF sincerely apologizes to everyone involved and has deleted any emails that were acquired between the dates 2009 and 2012. We wish to move on from this and hope you will support it .

Thank you

-AF
It's all good baby baebey!

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

What's happening in the industry is PP is over. Done. Final. ANDRO FACTORY is all that is left of this product line. Venus is working with the patent holder of the compounds to repair what was questionable by the FDA. You guys really need to lighten up on her. She didn't steal the list, she owned it among the formulas and everything else and the cards just fell the way they did. It has not been easy for her to follow through with still making the products available to people after what's happened. Some support would be nice. If things don't change soon she will just fold it and no one will get anything close to legal and safe.

I hope this helped.

-AF
You, Venus.. or whoever needs to learn the workings of legal and the CAN-SPAM act. When a person signs up to that list, the list is owned by that business, not anyone of the employees. If PP is a LLC, Corp, or anything other than a sole proprietorship (Which I believe they are LLC), then an employee of said business has no rights to that list. You two can be damn conjoined twins, seeing as she was fired/quit PP, she had not rights to take anything from PP.

You all can split formulas, the house, money all you want, but not a customer base in any shape or form. (Unless AF purchased PP).

This was in direct violation of said act. So remove the condescending tone. Regardless of how many emails were blasted, 1 was to many.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
People need to relax lol Damn...

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I hope this helped.

-AF
Well, though people get their panties all wafted up, I understand where y'all are coming from. But it doesn't really bother me.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wait ppl are up in arms about an e-mail? or a couple e-mails even? wow, it's really not a big deal

you need to pick ur battles and if an e-mail gets your flustered, you need to reevaluate whats important in your life

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yes; purchasing, production, operations, and more. They were a good team.
Right, I mean if two people are in a relationship and own a business both people are employees of the business & owners @ the same time. :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
& people need to back da phuck up off AF, Venus, PP... all that be drama free. Enjoying taking sups/PHs/lifting what ever & focus on having a healthy fulfilling life... Not some crying ass shít on an internet forum.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You, Venus.. or whoever needs to learn the workings of legal and the CAN-SPAM act. When a person signs up to that list, the list is owned by that business, not anyone of the employees. If PP is a LLC, Corp, or anything other than a sole proprietorship (Which I believe they are LLC), then an employee of said business has no rights to that list. You two can be damn conjoined twins, seeing as she was fired/quit PP, she had not rights to take anything from PP.

You all can split formulas, the house, money all you want, but not a customer base in any shape or form. (Unless AF purchased PP).

This was in direct violation of said act. So remove the condescending tone. Regardless of how many emails were blasted, 1 was to many.
Thank you. I love the blatant redefining of the law.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wait ppl are up in arms about an e-mail? or a couple e-mails even? wow, it's really not a big deal

you need to pick ur battles and if an e-mail gets your flustered, you need to reevaluate whats important in your life
You are beyond your scope here, might want to exit stage left. You have no idea the concept of this argument.

Information on a person was taken out of the hands of a company it voluntarily given to is a bit more problematic than receiving just an email. Especially considering PPs privacy policy states specifically who will own that information (PP). Principles go a long way.

Reminds me of the monolog from Se7en:
Only in a world this ****ty could you even try to say these were innocent people and keep a straight face. But that's the point: we see a deadly sin on every street corner, in every home, and we tolerate it. We tolerate it because it's common, it's trivial. We tolerate it morning, noon, and night. Well, not anymore. I'm setting the example. What I've done is going to be puzzled over and studied and followed … forever.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
Thank you. I love the blatant redefining of the law.
hahahhaa

some skinny guy flexing just fkn negged me!

its hector, hes behind it all

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You are beyond your scope here, might want to exit stage left. You have no idea the concept of this argument.

Information on a person was taken out of the hands of a company it voluntarily given to is a bit more problematic than receiving just an email. Especially considering PPs privacy policy states specifically who will own that information (PP). Principles go a long way.

Reminds me of the monolog from Se7en:
Only in a world this ****ty could you even try to say these were innocent people and keep a straight face. But that's the point: we see a deadly sin on every street corner, in every home, and we tolerate it. We tolerate it because it's common, it's trivial. We tolerate it morning, noon, and night. Well, not anymore. I'm setting the example. What I've done is going to be puzzled over and studied and followed … forever.
yeah i get it...not a big deal...put a band aid over ur women parts and get over it

it's a stupid e-mail address, you can have a million of them.....if they don't have ur ssn...then who really cares?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah i get it...not a big deal...put a band aid over ur women parts and get over it

it's a stupid e-mail address, you can have a million of them.....if they don't have ur ssn...then who really cares?
You have no concept of what is lawful do you?

Guess I would expect no less from someone who tried to make a case that 2pac was more influential to music than Pink Floyd (Man I still get a good laugh out of that).

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You have no concept of what is lawful do you?

Guess I would expect no less from someone who tried to make a case that 2pac was more influential to music than Pink Floyd (Man I still get a good laugh out of that).
poor kids in a thread about the fda raiding a company...and he thinks getting an e-mail should be the matter at hand lol...son ppl break the law everyday...i got the emails from andro factory too, just unsubscribe to them...i'm not throwing a temper tandrom over some bs

btw tupac is in the library of congress for his musical influence....pink floyd is not, case closed

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
btw tupac is in the library of congress for his musical influence....pink floyd is not, case closed
And we all know that what congress does is infallable. lol
I'm sorry, but Pink Floyd had an gigantic role in driving the evolution of rock in the 70s and 80s.
Who's Tupac? hahaha jkjk

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
poor kids in a thread about the fda raiding a company...and he thinks getting an e-mail should be the matter at hand lol...son ppl break the law everyday...i got the emails from andro factory too, just unsubscribe to them...i'm not throwing a temper tandrom over some bs

Again, way out of your league little boy.

and haha! Again, you must not know what the LOC is. A collection of books (Just incase you were wondering), meaning someone wrote a book on his influence.. but nice political twist there.

Keep it thug bro!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Pretty sure that has something to do with Pink Floyd being from Britain seeing as it is the US LOC. Jimi Hendrix isn't in the LOC either; are you going to argue that he had less of an influence than Tupac?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

and haha! Again, you must not know what the LOC is. A collection of books (Just incase you were wondering), meaning someone wrote a book on his influence.. but nice political twist there.

Keep it thug bro!
has nothing to do with being thug....just being right, simple as that

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Keep it thug bro!
let's all calm down a little here, no need for this to get all serious and personal!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like talking music!

I'm not even going to open the can of worms of one group/artist vs. another in terms of who is MORE influential, but I will say that like it or not, Tupac definitely was. I definitely don't support a majority of his music at all, but he played a pretty big role.

I just wanted to be included :( lol

Status
Not open for further replies.