FDA Raid.... - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 5

FDA Raid....

Page 5 of 7 First ... 34567 Last
  1. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I truly don't see the reason for other companies taking shots at PP especially now that they may be near the grave. It isn't like any company is without it's mistake (X gels anyone)? It's just weird to see people jumping up and down so much over someone's livelihood being taken away. A little off putting to say the least.

I don't have a dog in this fight, but it seems as if the personal bad blood is clouding some people's judgement and making them act like jerks imo.

This may have all been PP's fault or not and either way it happened so there you go, but people doing cartwheels at others misfortune right in front of them is off putting in this guys opinion.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!

2. mw1
    Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    I truly don't see the reason for other companies taking shots at PP especially now that they may be near the grave. It isn't like any company is without it's mistake (X gels anyone)? It's just weird to see people jumping up and down so much over someone's livelihood being taken away. A little off putting to say the least.

I don't have a dog in this fight, but it seems as if the personal bad blood is clouding some people's judgement and making them act like jerks imo.
    I believe SNS admitted their error and did their best to correct it.
    Anyone that thinks AF did something horrible here really doesnt understand this industry at all.

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  3. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Ha I really think you need to move on from PP and stop dwelling on the past.
    Let me ask this-Do you think it was good for the industry to advertise products as the Safest Steroids in the world etc,etc? Stop trying to blame PP misfortunes on other companies and admit you guys were wrong PP is not a victime here
    I didn't say they had anything to do with this. I had to deal with all of the bs when they were emailing our customers. I then had customers forwarding me bs PMs they were sending customers. I had to deal with customers asking me if it is true that they can get the same results even though the product has 1/5 the actives and their reps making posts about how it is cheaper without mentioning the lack of actives. So yes, I do have a desire to watch the company fail. This isn't difficult for me because everytime they pull one of these stunts, it completely backfires on them.

I am not sure how I haven't moved on from PP? I am in the process of creating a forum for the prior members, but I have not done anything at the demands of the company, nor am I carrying out a mourning loss. It is what it is and I hope for the best for the internal employees moreso than myself. Lets not talk about living in the past.

When did I say their marketing was beneficial? I wasn't a fan of the word being used in the marketiing from the begining, and could probably (but won't in respect) pull up transcripts where I have said that to others. But again, pot meet kettle. I would love to hear how CEL benefited the "industry." I mean, you know News reports of hospitalized users probably didn't benefit it too much. Marketing aside, the company's direction towards dhea-based compounds WAS in the interest of the industry. But who gives a ****? There isn't a way to be "good" for the industry.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
    •   

4. mw1
    Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    I didn't say they had anything to do with this. I had to deal with all of the bs when they were emailing our customers. I then had customers forwarding me bs PMs they were sending customers. I had to deal with customers asking me if it is true that they can get the same results even though the product has 1/5 the actives and their reps making posts about how it is cheaper without mentioning the lack of actives. So yes, I do have a desire to watch the company fail. This isn't difficult for me because everytime they pull one of these stunts, it completely backfires on them.

I am not sure how I haven't moved on from PP? I am in the process of creating a forum for the prior members, but I have not done anything at the demands of the company, nor am I carrying out a mourning loss. It is what it is and I hope for the best for the internal employees moreso than myself. Lets not talk about living in the past.

When did I say their marketing was beneficial? I wasn't a fan of the word being used in the marketiing from the begining, and could probably (but won't in respect) pull up transcripts where I have said that to others. But again, pot meet kettle. I would love to hear how CEL benefited the "industry." I mean, you know News reports of hospitalized users probably didn't benefit it too much.{B] Marketing aside, the company's direction towards dhea-based compounds WAS in the interest of the industry. [/B]But who gives a ****? There isn't a way to be "good" for the industry.
    Sorry but it wasnt in the best interest of the industry and especially this forum because Im sure the "safe steroids' ads have drawn the attention of the FDA to this forum. CEL never made rediculous claims or tried to gouge their cutomers with BS products

Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

really this just makes me sad, another BS raid on a hard working AMERICAN COMPANY! Just like the BS raid on the Gibson Guitar. Always other interests involved here, at the end of the day the wrong people are benefiting from this.
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Till’ we can’t be beat – Won’t Be Beat!
  6. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Sorry but it wasnt in the best interest of the industry and especially this forum because Im sure the "safe steroids' ads have drawn the attention of the FDA to this forum. CEL never made rediculous claims or tried to gouge their cutomers with BS products
    Haha are you really that stupid? I just showed you a video of a televised news program showing someone in the hospital after using one of your products and you think that banner ads with the word steroid on a bodybuiding site with both a prohormone and anabolics setion was worse for the industy? You realize many other board have actual aas sources on thier banner ads? You know every bb magazine had "legal steroids" ads in them for ****ing years? Get a ****ing clue.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  7. mw1
    Sponsor

Haha are you really that stupid? I just showed you a video of a televised news program showing someone in the hospital after using one of your products and you think that banner ads with the word steroid on a bodybuiding site with both a prohormone and anabolics setion was worse for the industy? You realize many other board have actual aas sources on thier banner ads? You know every bb magazine had "legal steroids" ads in them for ****ing years? Get a ****ing clue.
    Dude please go ahead and take PP out of your sig and move on.....you are quite pathetic

** You are aware that PP sold the exact same compounds as the one in that video ?? Or at least claimed it was the same

8. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mw1
    Dude please go ahead and take PP out of your sig and move on.....you are quite pathetic

** You are aware that PP sold the exact same compounds as the one in that video ?? Or at least claimed it was the same
    I can't understand why everyone here is getting so upset.

What are you trying to prove right now mw? You are just stirring up more drama, I don't believe this to be how representatives of companies should be representing.themselves considering everything they say is a reflection of the company they represent.
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

2012 thread of the year!
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I can't understand why everyone here is getting so upset.

What are you trying to prove right now mw? You are just stirring up more drama, I don't believe this to be how representatives of companies should be representing.themselves considering everything they say is a reflection of the company they represent.
    Jimbo droppin' that knowledge up in here nawmsayin?

BTW Flex is right some people are probably just in here to start drama. Me personally I'm just here to watch and occasionally say something stupid, but harmless...
  11. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

I didnt notice the sig becauase it has been there for years.

I am not the one looking pathetic. You presented poor arguments and i countered them. A member above is giving you a hint asking what you are trying to achieve. You need to stop acting like leader of the hormone world, you have creatine to sell.

As for us selling superdrol, never denied it. It was fetching 150$ a bottle preban in the second hand market. it was a well recieved product. You were the one trying to act like cel was motivated for anything but money and were the saviors of the hormone industry. You made claims of us damaging the industry. I merely pointed out what a moron you are.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  12. mw1
    Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy

I didnt notice the sig becauase it has been there for years.

I am not the one looking pathetic. You presented poor arguments and i countered them. A member above is giving you a hint asking what you are trying to achieve. You need to stop acting like leader of the hormone world, you have creatine to sell.

As for us selling superdrol, never denied it. It was fetching 150$ a bottle preban in the second hand market. it was a well recieved product. You were the one trying to act like cel was motivated for anything but money and were the saviors of the hormone industry. You made claims of us damaging the industry. I merely pointed out what a moron you are.
    You know at first i felt sorry for your situation but now i dont think it could have happened to a better company .- you guys have been screwing customers with your overpriced product for years .

13. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Keep deflecting to different arguments bro.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

bullshít, Tupac has been dead since 1997... 15 years.
    Ladies still love him, people still quote his music, & people still listen to day in & day out.
    Hate to tell ya he's a legend living or dead.
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  15. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mw1
    You know at first i felt sorry for your situation but now i dont think it could have happened to a better company .- you guys have been screwing customers with your overpriced product for years .
    I've never personally used their products because of them being hormonal but I can say, without a shadow of a doubt that they had many customers who were more than pleased with their results and were willing to buy more than once and that must mean that the consumers did not share your opinion.
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  16. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    beatles were around in 69, bet they still outsell him.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

beatles were around in 69, bet they still outsell him.
    I love how thers two seperate arguments going on in this thread lol

Rap vs rock
    PP vs AF

Nice
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga

Rap vs rock
    PP vs AF

Nice
    This is truely a specimen of thread dynamics
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  19. Diamond Member

Rap vs rock
    PP vs AF

Nice
    ozzy osbourne and keith richards have been dead for years and still do live shows...top that!!!
  20. Diamond Member

they just keep dying/reincarnating...dying/reincarnating.......
  21. Diamond Member

if tupac were all that he could have at least reincarnated once!!!!
  22. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

Don't hate da playa hate da game!
  23. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Did I say that right kids?
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt
    Or perhaps they are the UNDEAD??? They eat brains and shoot heroin into each others eyeballs before each show
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  25. Diamond Member

Where is Celorza?
  26. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Man this thread took off!

I read some of the responses in here and it's funny that some of the people that trash talked AF are the same ones that talked trash about FRL and then ended up running their stuff, and some even then turning their hatred towards PP for their retail prices being so high.

I think 50% of the participants in here are just here to feed off the drama.

I'm sure this will all blow over one day and we'll see the same trend.

I was against AF when they first joined up because I was still bitter about that Nathan guy going around shilling and saying he wasn't affiliated.
    I have since gotten over it and have remained neutral, because quite honestly, with the team that AF has I'm betting they will come out with some interesting products.

All the best to both parties.
    I'm going to need the analytics and full specs on your analysis. I just did a preemptory check and found those numbers to be way off. Meet me at my office first thing in the morning with the report. Oh a bring a bottle of Black Liver for an added measure of goodwill.

Rap vs rock
    PP vs AF

Nice
    Maybe we need a combo video created of it. Rapping PP's demise vs Rocking with AF banter! Title still needs some work.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

I've always wanted to try a few SNS products, never got around to it. I spend a decent amount of money on supps per month, and SNS was next on the list, in fact I had three of their products in the checkout basket, while shopping for protein. Guys like Coop among many others have been standup guys, that being said, reps like MW1 completely turn me off from spending a dime on any one of their products.Time to empty out that basket.
  29. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    I've always wanted to try a few Serious Solutions products, never got around to it. I spend a decent around of money on supps per month, and Serious was next on the list, in fact I had three of their products in the checkout basket, while shopping for protein. Guys like Coop among many others have been standup guys, that being said, reps like MW1 completely turn me off from spending a dime on any one of their products.Time to empty out that basket.

I think your confusing companies.
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I think your confusing companies.
    Fixed.
  31. Elite Member

Not really fixed. * you're
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23
    I've always wanted to try a few SNS products, never got around to it. I spend a decent around of money on supps per month, and SNS was next on the list, in fact I had three of their products in the checkout basket, while shopping for protein. Guys like Coop among many others have been standup guys, that being said, reps like MW1 completely turn me off from spending a dime on any one of their products.Time to empty out that basket.
    Agree. There's still some products ill use but true character has been shown. I don't get it at all, to me it's like kicking a guy in the head when he's already on the ground.

PURUS SlinShot by Bean5er
    Independent
  33. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

I've always wanted to try a few SNS products, never got around to it. I spend a decent around of money on supps per month, and SNS was next on the list, in fact I had three of their products in the checkout basket, while shopping for protein. Guys like Coop among many others have been standup guys, that being said, reps like MW1 completely turn me off from spending a dime on any one of their products.Time to empty out that basket.
    Don't let it stop you. They are a good company and have quality products. I was reacting his attitude, but SNS didn't sling the mud, he did. Anyway, if we are purchasing on good reps, let all that Coop does for the boards outweigh the actions of anyone you are less than pleased with.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Agree. There's still some products ill use but true character has been shown. I don't get it at all, to me it's like kicking a guy in the head when he's already on the ground.

That's his/her M.O. He/she did the same thing in the Craze thread. It's clear the goal with this person, is to stir the pot, rather than contribute to it.
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Fixed.
    Fail
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

36. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy
    Don't let it stop you. They are a good company and have quality products. I was reacting his attitude, but SNS didn't sling the mud, he did. Anyway, if we are purchasing on good reps, let all that Coop does for the boards outweigh the actions of anyone you are less than pleased with.
    Definitely coop has helped more than he really needed to I'm my case quality stuff they sell. Just stop bashing on each other other than slightly entertaining its kind of childish IMO I'm done.

Peace

Independent
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

I respect what you're saying and I'm sure they are a great company. That's not the issue with me. It's about how you represent your company. I enjoy reading rep posts from guys like Coop, because those posts are geared more towards the science aspect of the industry. MW's specialty seems to lie more in the controversial nature of the industry, and injecting him/herself into the discussion.
  38. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Or perhaps they are the UNDEAD??? They eat brains and shoot heroin into each others eyeballs before each show
    well...ozzy did bite the head off a bat.

i think ozzy prefers coke, but i could see keith doing the heroin in the eyeball thing!!!
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    Fail
    ? ? ?
  40. mw1
    Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23
    Seeing that you are a SMF member i could really care less

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-30-2012, 08:12 PM
  2. Replies: 323
    Last Post: 01-17-2010, 03:20 PM
  3. FDA RAIDS...packages getting stoped from shipping
    By hard iron in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 10-06-2009, 04:45 PM
  4. another fda raid
    By mitbar in forum News and Articles