FDA Raid....

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    27,595
    Rep Power
    10638571

    i hate change....long live the 70's!!!!

    cars were better
    music was better
    gas was cheaper-hell so was everything else
    chicks were better
    people were better
    jobs were better
    pay was better
    benefits were better

    the world was a better place before technology took over....if i see one more 80 year old woman driving while texting or sporting a tatoo i am going to puke!!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0

  2. Registered User
    Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Toy Town
    Posts
    5,318
    Rep Power
    954755

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i hate change....long live the 70's!!!!

    cars were better
    music was better
    gas was cheaper-hell so was everything else
    chicks were better
    people were better
    jobs were better
    pay was better
    benefits were better

    the world was a better place before technology took over....if i see one more 80 year old woman driving while texting or sporting a tatoo i am going to puke!!!!
    I Force Anabolic Minion, Eat, Train, Grow
    Iforcenutrition.com
  3. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    7,397
    Rep Power
    700725

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i hate change....long live the 70's!!!!

    cars were better
    music was better
    gas was cheaper-hell so was everything else
    chicks were better
    people were better
    jobs were better
    pay was better
    benefits were better

    the world was a better place before technology took over....if i see one more 80 year old woman driving while texting or sporting a tatoo i am going to puke!!!!
    I think 70s was DEFINITELY a high point for musical revolution!

    Chicks were only better cause it was at on the outskirts of Free Love!
    The Historic PES Legend
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    houstontexas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,212
    Rep Power
    181609

    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    So much hostility...

    You know...We gotta make a change...

    It's time for us as a people to start makin some changes.

    Let's change the way we eat, let's change the way we live

    and let's change the way we treat each other.

    You see the old way wasn't workin so it's on us to do what we gotta do -- to survive.
    Change, sh!t
    I guess change is good for any of us
    Whatever it take for any of y'all ninjaz to get up out the hood
    Sh!t, I'm wit cha, I ain't mad at cha
    Got nuttin but love for ya, do your thing boy
  5. Registered User
    CopyCat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Afghanistan
    Age
    33
    Posts
    6,262
    Rep Power
    719849

    Just realized, and found it curious, that this thread is in the Company Promo section.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  6. Registered User
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,948
    Rep Power
    7039433

    Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat
    Just realized, and found it curious, that this thread is in the Company Promo section.
    Putting in an app?
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  7. Advanced Member
    Board Sponsor
    Androfactory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    434
    Rep Power
    53853

    You might feel differently if you had to consider unloading half of your stock due to the current events. This isn't about sales it's about being raided by the FDA. Sad as it is this is still a business and when one of us goes down it is a direct reflection on the moves the rest of us have to consider, especially similar product holders. A lot of us here poured our sweat, blood and tears into PP as well-this is not easy for anyone and will effects us all on an emotional level for a long time to come. So, try to understand competitors or not...this is the appropriate move. . Do what you can to help, consider unloading your current stock and lying low while things cool down. It's not disrespectful. It's this thing we call life.

    With much respect

    -AF

    -
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Email or no email...the only reasonable intention of this thread is to make money. I think it's disrespectful to PP's former employees at this point, especially to jump on it so quickly. If SNS were unexpectedly closed and Mike McCandless made a thread that very same day saying how Primaforce made similar products and that all the SNS customers can buy from him now, I'd feel pretty annoyed about it. And if they took SNS' facebook list and sent messages to all the subscribers, I'd be even more pissed.

    Point being, several members on this board (including one who has posted in this thread) poured a ton of time, energy, and emotion into a company they believed in. To exploit their unfortunate state in the name of money...that's what we call greed.

    Sorry, just had to go with the se7en reference
  8. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    27,595
    Rep Power
    10638571

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    I think 70s was DEFINITELY a high point for musical revolution!

    Chicks were only better cause it was at on the outskirts of Free Love!
    give me free love...


    or give me death!!!


    hey, you forgot to mention cars!!!! no one can keep a straight face and say the cars today are better than the muscle cars of the 70's, and all under 10 grand-what can you get today for that price.....
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  9. Registered User
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    SEC
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,036
    Rep Power
    3092031

    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Putting in an app?
    Waiting for Paul...
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  10. Registered User
    houstontexas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,212
    Rep Power
    181609

    All this beefin' is making me wanna "Hit Em' Up" PP style!!

    Grab your glocks when you see PP
    Call the cops when you see PP, uh
    You raid me,
    But your punks didn't finish
    Now you 'bout to feel the wrath of a menace
    ninja, I hit 'em up

    Ok I think I got it out of my system now... You guys can go back to arguing...
  11. Registered User
    houstontexas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,212
    Rep Power
    181609

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    give me free love...


    or give me death!!!


    hey, you forgot to mention cars!!!! no one can keep a straight face and say the cars today are better than the muscle cars of the 70's, and all under 10 grand-what can you get today for that price.....
    Is that 10 grand price tag adjusted for inflation?
  12. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    27,595
    Rep Power
    10638571

    Quote Originally Posted by houstontexas View Post
    Is that 10 grand price tag adjusted for inflation?
    dood, wages were waay better then than now if you adjust for inflation....the $12 an hour i was making then would be worth $30 today by your logic!!!! that 10 grand car today would cost you 30grand easy, and not be nearly as good!!!


    how many cars they making today are still going to be around 40 years from now, my bet is not many!!!


    same goes for music...how many bands of today will still be around 40 years from now????


    tupac... who!!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  13. Registered User
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    missouri
    Posts
    6,599
    Rep Power
    2369786

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt
    i hate change....long live the 70's!!!!

    cars were better
    music was better
    gas was cheaper-hell so was everything else
    chicks were better
    people were better
    jobs were better
    pay was better
    benefits were better

    the world was a better place before technology took over....if i see one more 80 year old woman driving while texting or sporting a tatoo i am going to puke!!!!
    The females in the 70s were not better than the women today lol do you see the fatties these women have today? (Fatties=butt) my goodness sir. The booty has revolutionized lol
    MYOKEM SPONSORED ATHLETE
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
  14. Registered User
    houstontexas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,212
    Rep Power
    181609

    Well I wasn't even alive in the 70's so boo to the 70's lol.

    Idk how many bands or singers will be remembered from this generations music, but I'm 100% sure Tupac will be around for a long time.

    I'm sure I'll be dreaming of the 90's and 2000's when I'm older haha.
  15. Registered User
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    missouri
    Posts
    6,599
    Rep Power
    2369786

    Quote Originally Posted by houstontexas
    Well I wasn't even alive in the 70's so boo to the 70's lol.

    Idk how many bands or singers will be remembered from this generations music, but I'm 100% sure Tupac will be around for a long time.

    I'm sure I'll be dreaming of the 90's and 2000's when I'm older haha.
    You an me both sir
    MYOKEM SPONSORED ATHLETE
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
  16. Registered User
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    new york
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,984
    Rep Power
    7167089

    Quote Originally Posted by houstontexas View Post
    Well I wasn't even alive in the 70's so boo to the 70's lol.

    Idk how many bands or singers will be remembered from this generations music, but I'm 100% sure Tupac will be around for a long time.

    I'm sure I'll be dreaming of the 90's and 2000's when I'm older haha.
    I'm sure Justin Bieber's music will be around forever.

    BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  17. Registered User
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Northeastern United States
    Posts
    15,495
    Rep Power
    4204663

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i hate change....long live the 70's!!!!

    cars were better
    music was better
    gas was cheaper-hell so was everything else
    chicks were better
    people were better
    jobs were better
    pay was better
    benefits were better

    the world was a better place before technology took over....if i see one more 80 year old woman driving while texting or sporting a tatoo i am going to puke!!!!

    I was only born in '72, so I can't say anything about the 70's because I was just a child. I'm not gonna pre-tend I know and speak about that decade like I experienced it.
  18. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    27,595
    Rep Power
    10638571

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    The females in the 70s were not better than the women today lol do you see the fatties these women have today? (Fatties=butt) my goodness sir. The booty has revolutionized lol
    rachel welch vs kim k........rachel wins every time. ann margaret/sophia loren...............


    but i was talking more about attitude, the women in 70's aspired to be stewardess's and nurses not constuction workers, lol.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  19. Registered User
    Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Toy Town
    Posts
    5,318
    Rep Power
    954755

    Quote Originally Posted by houstontexas View Post
    Well I wasn't even alive in the 70's so boo to the 70's lol.

    Idk how many bands or singers will be remembered from this generations music, but I'm 100% sure Tupac will be around for a long time.

    I'm sure I'll be dreaming of the 90's and 2000's when I'm older haha.
    yep i'm an 80's baby......60's and 70's are filled with dirty hippies

    bring back the 90's
    I Force Anabolic Minion, Eat, Train, Grow
    Iforcenutrition.com
  20. Registered User
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    SEC
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,036
    Rep Power
    3092031

    Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    yep i'm an 80's baby......60's and 70's are filled with dirty hippies

    bring back the 90's
    Cartman? Is that you??

    lol
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  21. Registered User
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona, United States
    Posts
    6,776
    Rep Power
    3675139

    Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti

    yes, it's all just business...all in the game
    That is the absolute worst excuse ever. That is what's wrong with the business industry this day in age. It's just business - never mind the fact that we black mail, bribe, screw over whoever to get to where we need to be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja

    This is such a bull**** excuse for poor ethics and integrity as a person.
    This

    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast
    So much hostility...

    You know...We gotta make a change...

    It's time for us as a people to start makin some changes.

    Let's change the way we eat, let's change the way we live

    and let's change the way we treat each other.

    You see the old way wasn't workin so it's on us to do what we gotta do -- to survive.
    ROFLMAO!!!! Hilarious dude! I heard the song as you were typing it!

    Quote Originally Posted by Androfactory
    You might feel differently if you had to consider unloading half of your stock due to the current events. This isn't about sales it's about being raided by the FDA. Sad as it is this is still a business and when one of us goes down it is a direct reflection on the moves the rest of us have to consider, especially similar product holders. A lot of us here poured our sweat, blood and tears into PP as well-this is not easy for anyone and will effects us all on an emotional level for a long time to come. So, try to understand competitors or not...this is the appropriate move. . Do what you can to help, consider unloading your current stock and lying low while things cool down. It's not disrespectful. It's this thing we call life.

    With much respect

    -AF

    -
    I'm sorry, all I hear are excuses for having terrible business ethics. Dirty business strategies like that will ruin the supplement industry. Sleazy tactics give the whole industry a bad name and it's not just this. I've been weary of AF since your introduction to the board and this was the tipping point.

    Things should have been handled much differently. There are no excuses to try and benefit off of another company being put out of business. Are you sure Venus and Eric broke up a while back? Trying to sell products in this manner seems like a vindictive pay back attempt...

    Next time, if you're that worried about moving product cut prices and treat the customers right by using honest marketing. Never mind the fact that you basically took the formula (happens all the time) or that you stole private information, OR that you had shady dudes trying to shill your products, OR... As you can see there are a lot of different or's.

    Don't try and manipulate people into buying product because as you can see, they will see through the BS. Hire a new marketing director because this go at it was a flop.

    - Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  22. Registered User
    Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Toy Town
    Posts
    5,318
    Rep Power
    954755

    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Cartman? Is that you??

    lol
    I Force Anabolic Minion, Eat, Train, Grow
    Iforcenutrition.com
  23. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    27,595
    Rep Power
    10638571

    Quote Originally Posted by houstontexas View Post
    Well I wasn't even alive in the 70's so boo to the 70's lol.

    Idk how many bands or singers will be remembered from this generations music, but I'm 100% sure Tupac will be around for a long time.

    I'm sure I'll be dreaming of the 90's and 2000's when I'm older haha.
    i bet tupac won't be remembered in 5 years, lol.


    black sabbath
    the stones
    beatles
    allman bros
    jimi
    pink floyd
    cream
    skynard
    led zep
    neil young
    foghat
    triumph
    rare earth
    the outlaws
    aerosmith
    moody blues
    carlos santana
    eric clapton
    elton john
    grace slick and jefferson airplane
    chaka khan and rufus
    michael jackson
    george benson
    the supremes
    barry white
    the temptations
    earth wind and fire
    kool and the gang
    fleetwood mac-stevie nicks
    cher
    madonna
    stevie ray vaughn
    tina turner
    creedence clearwater revival





    hell, dude, even abba will be long remembered after tupac is long forgotten!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  24. Registered User
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    missouri
    Posts
    6,599
    Rep Power
    2369786

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt
    the women in 70's aspired to be stewardess's and nurses not constuction workers, lol.
    Lol
    MYOKEM SPONSORED ATHLETE
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
  25. Registered User
    houstontexas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,212
    Rep Power
    181609

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i bet tupac won't be remembered in 5 years, lol.


    black sabbath
    the stones
    beatles
    allman bros
    jimi
    pink floyd
    cream
    skynard
    led zep
    neil young
    foghat
    triumph
    rare earth
    the outlaws
    aerosmith
    moody blues
    carlos santana
    eric clapton
    elton john
    grace slick and jefferson airplane
    chaka khan and rufus
    michael jackson
    george benson
    the supremes
    barry white
    the temptations
    earth wind and fire
    kool and the gang
    fleetwood mac-stevie nicks
    cher
    madonna
    stevie ray vaughn
    tina turner
    creedence clearwater revival





    hell, dude, even abba will be long remembered after tupac is long forgotten!!!
    He's been gone 16yrs already and plenty of people still know of him and listen to his music. Even the kids who weren't around when he was alive. Some of the people in your list are still making music as we speak so that's kind of a weird comparison to me. I guess you're just referring to their old songs that old people still remember lol.
  26. Registered User
    mustang0341's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,054
    Rep Power
    1037556

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

    i bet tupac won't be remembered in 5 years, lol.

    !!!
    Sorry to say he has been dead for well over 5 yrs and is still remembered. Like it or not he was a pioneer in Rap Music. On a side note i am proud to say i grew up in the 80's and there are only two bands on your list i didn't know

    Cream and rare earth

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!
  27. Registered User
    Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Toy Town
    Posts
    5,318
    Rep Power
    954755

    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    I'm sorry, all I hear are excuses for having terrible business ethics. Dirty business strategies like that will ruin the supplement industry. Sleazy tactics give the whole industry a bad name and it's not just this. I've been weary of AF since your introduction to the board and this was the tipping point.

    Things should have been handled much differently. There are no excuses to try and benefit off of another company being put out of business. Are you sure Venus and Eric broke up a while back? Trying to sell products in this manner seems like a vindictive pay back attempt...

    Next time, if you're that worried about moving product cut prices and treat the customers right by using honest marketing. Never mind the fact that you basically took the formula (happens all the time) or that you stole private information, OR that you had shady dudes trying to shill your products, OR... As you can see there are a lot of different or's.

    Don't try and manipulate people into buying product because as you can see, they will see through the BS. Hire a new marketing director because this go at it was a flop.

    - Valdez

    i have no horse in this race but u've got to be kidding me! if one company goes out of business it's smart business to try and capture the available customer base thats left behind....you don't think if nike went out of business that under armour and adidas wouldn't be fighting tooth and nail the very next day to get colleges to wear their uniforms instead? come on! thats how the business world works

    if you were a gym owner and another gym in your area went out of business....your telling me it's not a good idea to run a sale on new memberships the very next day? it would be dumb not to, then you may be losing potential customers to other gyms

    btw i'm not buying anything from anyone so it really doesn't matter to me....but ppl need to calm down about all of this, something unfortunate happened and someone is stepping up....it really bothers u that much?
    I Force Anabolic Minion, Eat, Train, Grow
    Iforcenutrition.com
  28. Registered User
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Northeastern United States
    Posts
    15,495
    Rep Power
    4204663

    Ok let's all get back on topic now. This thread is about promoting Androfactory supplements because Primordial was raided.
  29. Registered User
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    new york
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,984
    Rep Power
    7167089

    Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341 View Post
    Sorry to say he has been dead for well over 5 yrs and is still remembered. Like it or not he was a pioneer in Rap Music. On a side note i am proud to say i grew up in the 80's and there are only two bands on your list i didn't know

    Cream and rare earth

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Be sure to check out Cream, that's when Eric Clapton was at his best (in my opinion). I was born in 84 but my dad raised me on this stuff.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  30. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    27,595
    Rep Power
    10638571

    Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341 View Post
    Sorry to say he has been dead for well over 5 yrs and is still remembered. Like it or not he was a pioneer in Rap Music. On a side note i am proud to say i grew up in the 80's and there are only two bands on your list i didn't know

    Cream and rare earth

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    sorry...but i don't consider rap, music!!! and if it weren't for this forum i would not know who the hell or what the hell a tupac even is-hell i thought it was a freakin bird!!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  31. Registered User
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona, United States
    Posts
    6,776
    Rep Power
    3675139

    Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti

    i have no horse in this race but u've got to be kidding me! if one company goes out of business it's smart business to try and capture the available customer base thats left behind....you don't think if nike went out of business that under armour and adidas wouldn't be fighting tooth and nail the very next day to get colleges to wear their uniforms instead? come on! thats how the business world works

    if you were a gym owner and another gym in your area went out of business....your telling me it's not a good idea to run a sale on new memberships the very next day? it would be dumb not to, then you may be losing potential customers to other gyms

    btw i'm not buying anything from anyone so it really doesn't matter to me....but ppl need to calm down about all of this, something unfortunate happened and someone is stepping up....it really bothers u that much?
    Just because that's how some greedy corporation would do it doesn't make it right, your logic is flawed. Guess what, some people rape and steal but hey, they did it, so it must be ok, right? Is that a bit extreme? Yes, but you see my point.

    It absolutely does bother me that much, yes. I can tell you that I personally would never do that. Integrity is an extremely important trait most lack. You get what you put into the world and operating in unethical ways aren't going to help you prosper.

    - Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  32. Registered User
    Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Toy Town
    Posts
    5,318
    Rep Power
    954755

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Be sure to check out Cream, that's when Eric Clapton was at his best (in my opinion). I was born in 84 but my dad raised me on this stuff.
    i'm in the same boat.....i grew up with a bunch of that music...cream is a good band, white room and sunshine of my love or whatever are good songs

    but not really my cup of tea....but at least at this point my father can admit certain rappers like tupac, jayz, nas, and eminem have their place in history
    I Force Anabolic Minion, Eat, Train, Grow
    Iforcenutrition.com
  33. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    27,595
    Rep Power
    10638571

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Be sure to check out Cream, that's when Eric Clapton was at his best (in my opinion). I was born in 84 but my dad raised me on this stuff.
    derek and the dominos aint to shabby
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  34. Big Baller
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    united states
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Power
    1378548

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

    sorry...but i don't consider rap, music!!! and if it weren't for this forum i would not know who the hell or what the hell a tupac even is-hell i thought it was a freakin bird!!!!
    A bird lol that's the funiest **** I've heard in alomg time. Thanks for that. Made my day!
  35. Registered User
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Northeastern United States
    Posts
    15,495
    Rep Power
    4204663

  36. Registered User
    IronMagLabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    622
    Rep Power
    1174

    why is this thread in the Company Promotions forum and why is this info being posted by someone other than PP?
  37. Registered User
    houstontexas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,212
    Rep Power
    181609

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Be sure to check out Cream, that's when Eric Clapton was at his best (in my opinion). I was born in 84 but my dad raised me on this stuff.
    CREAM get the money!! Dolla dolla bill ya'll!!
  38. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    27,595
    Rep Power
    10638571

    Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    i'm in the same boat.....i grew up with a bunch of that music...cream is a good band, white room and sunshine of my love or whatever are good songs

    but not really my cup of tea....but at least at this point my father can admit certain rappers like tupac, jayz, nas, and eminem have their place in history
    i was waiting for a tyson fight on hbo years ago, and jayz was on doing a live performance,,,,,,,,,omg....tha t is the most non talented person on the face of the entire universe...the mere fact that he is a star tells me all i need to now about that crap called rap...and it aint f'ing musi...to call rap music is an insult to every true musician who ever played!!!!! i repeat...rap is crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  39. Registered User
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Northeastern United States
    Posts
    15,495
    Rep Power
    4204663

    Quote Originally Posted by IronMagLabs View Post
    why is this thread in the Company Promotions forum and why is this info being posted by someone other than PP?

    Because they are promoting "their" products...Andro Factory.
  40. Registered User
    thedarce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    626
    Age
    30
    Posts
    736
    Rep Power
    349902

    aren't both products over priced DHEA????????
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-30-2012, 08:12 PM
  2. Replies: 323
    Last Post: 01-17-2010, 03:20 PM
  3. FDA RAIDS...packages getting stoped from shipping
    By hard iron in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 10-06-2009, 04:45 PM
  4. another fda raid
    By mitbar in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-02-2009, 09:03 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in