FDA Raid....

Page 2 of 9 First 1234 ... Last

  1. wait ppl are up in arms about an e-mail? or a couple e-mails even? wow, it's really not a big deal

    you need to pick ur battles and if an e-mail gets your flustered, you need to reevaluate whats important in your life
    Mind and Muscle Rep, mindandmuscle.com
    Selling APS, LG, Liquid Labs, Iforce, ALRI, and HI Tech products
    use code: bktee at checkout for a free t-shirt


  2. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b

    It's all good baby baebey!
    The en oh tee oh are I oh you ess
    You just lay down slow....

    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Androfactory
    Yes; purchasing, production, operations, and more. They were a good team.
    Right, I mean if two people are in a relationship and own a business both people are employees of the business & owners @ the same time.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  4. & people need to back da phuck up off AF, Venus, PP... all that be drama free. Enjoying taking sups/PHs/lifting what ever & focus on having a healthy fulfilling life... Not some crying ass shít on an internet forum.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    You, Venus.. or whoever needs to learn the workings of legal and the CAN-SPAM act. When a person signs up to that list, the list is owned by that business, not anyone of the employees. If PP is a LLC, Corp, or anything other than a sole proprietorship (Which I believe they are LLC), then an employee of said business has no rights to that list. You two can be damn conjoined twins, seeing as she was fired/quit PP, she had not rights to take anything from PP.

    You all can split formulas, the house, money all you want, but not a customer base in any shape or form. (Unless AF purchased PP).

    This was in direct violation of said act. So remove the condescending tone. Regardless of how many emails were blasted, 1 was to many.
    Thank you. I love the blatant redefining of the law.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Androfactory View Post
    Yes; purchasing, production, operations, and more. They were a good team.
    If you are not Venus, then your name is?
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    wait ppl are up in arms about an e-mail? or a couple e-mails even? wow, it's really not a big deal

    you need to pick ur battles and if an e-mail gets your flustered, you need to reevaluate whats important in your life
    You are beyond your scope here, might want to exit stage left. You have no idea the concept of this argument.

    Information on a person was taken out of the hands of a company it voluntarily given to is a bit more problematic than receiving just an email. Especially considering PPs privacy policy states specifically who will own that information (PP). Principles go a long way.

    Reminds me of the monolog from Se7en:
    Only in a world this ****ty could you even try to say these were innocent people and keep a straight face. But that's the point: we see a deadly sin on every street corner, in every home, and we tolerate it. We tolerate it because it's common, it's trivial. We tolerate it morning, noon, and night. Well, not anymore. I'm setting the example. What I've done is going to be puzzled over and studied and followed … forever.
    The Historic PES Legend

  8. Josh, but I haven't made all of the post to these last few threads/pms
    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    If you are not Venus, then your name is?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Thank you. I love the blatant redefining of the law.
    It is ridiculous. I find it contemptible myself.
    The Historic PES Legend

  10. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Thank you. I love the blatant redefining of the law.
    hahahhaa

    some skinny guy flexing just fkn negged me!

    its hector, hes behind it all
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE
    PM ME IF YOU WANT TO GIVE ME FREE STUFF

  11. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    You are beyond your scope here, might want to exit stage left. You have no idea the concept of this argument.

    Information on a person was taken out of the hands of a company it voluntarily given to is a bit more problematic than receiving just an email. Especially considering PPs privacy policy states specifically who will own that information (PP). Principles go a long way.

    Reminds me of the monolog from Se7en:
    Only in a world this ****ty could you even try to say these were innocent people and keep a straight face. But that's the point: we see a deadly sin on every street corner, in every home, and we tolerate it. We tolerate it because it's common, it's trivial. We tolerate it morning, noon, and night. Well, not anymore. I'm setting the example. What I've done is going to be puzzled over and studied and followed … forever.
    yeah i get it...not a big deal...put a band aid over ur women parts and get over it

    it's a stupid e-mail address, you can have a million of them.....if they don't have ur ssn...then who really cares?
    Mind and Muscle Rep, mindandmuscle.com
    Selling APS, LG, Liquid Labs, Iforce, ALRI, and HI Tech products
    use code: bktee at checkout for a free t-shirt

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    yeah i get it...not a big deal...put a band aid over ur women parts and get over it

    it's a stupid e-mail address, you can have a million of them.....if they don't have ur ssn...then who really cares?
    You have no concept of what is lawful do you?

    Guess I would expect no less from someone who tried to make a case that 2pac was more influential to music than Pink Floyd (Man I still get a good laugh out of that).
    The Historic PES Legend

  13. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    You have no concept of what is lawful do you?

    Guess I would expect no less from someone who tried to make a case that 2pac was more influential to music than Pink Floyd (Man I still get a good laugh out of that).
    poor kids in a thread about the fda raiding a company...and he thinks getting an e-mail should be the matter at hand lol...son ppl break the law everyday...i got the emails from andro factory too, just unsubscribe to them...i'm not throwing a temper tandrom over some bs

    btw tupac is in the library of congress for his musical influence....pink floyd is not, case closed
    Mind and Muscle Rep, mindandmuscle.com
    Selling APS, LG, Liquid Labs, Iforce, ALRI, and HI Tech products
    use code: bktee at checkout for a free t-shirt

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    btw tupac is in the library of congress for his musical influence....pink floyd is not, case closed
    And we all know that what congress does is infallable. lol
    I'm sorry, but Pink Floyd had an gigantic role in driving the evolution of rock in the 70s and 80s.
    Who's Tupac? hahaha jkjk
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    poor kids in a thread about the fda raiding a company...and he thinks getting an e-mail should be the matter at hand lol...son ppl break the law everyday...i got the emails from andro factory too, just unsubscribe to them...i'm not throwing a temper tandrom over some bs

    btw tupac is in the library of congress for his musical influence....pink floyd is not, case closed
    Again, way out of your league little boy.

    and haha! Again, you must not know what the LOC is. A collection of books (Just incase you were wondering), meaning someone wrote a book on his influence.. but nice political twist there.

    Keep it thug bro!
    The Historic PES Legend

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    poor kids in a thread about the fda raiding a company...and he thinks getting an e-mail should be the matter at hand lol...son ppl break the law everyday...i got the emails from andro factory too, just unsubscribe to them...i'm not throwing a temper tandrom over some bs

    btw tupac is in the library of congress for his musical influence....pink floyd is not, case closed
    Pretty sure that has something to do with Pink Floyd being from Britain seeing as it is the US LOC. Jimi Hendrix isn't in the LOC either; are you going to argue that he had less of an influence than Tupac?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  17. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Again, way out of your league little boy.

    and haha! Again, you must not know what the LOC is. A collection of books (Just incase you were wondering), meaning someone wrote a book on his influence.. but nice political twist there.

    Keep it thug bro!
    has nothing to do with being thug....just being right, simple as that
    Mind and Muscle Rep, mindandmuscle.com
    Selling APS, LG, Liquid Labs, Iforce, ALRI, and HI Tech products
    use code: bktee at checkout for a free t-shirt

  18. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Again, way out of your league little boy.

    and haha! Again, you must not know what the LOC is. A collection of books (Just incase you were wondering), meaning someone wrote a book on his influence.. but nice political twist there.

    Keep it thug bro!
    let's all calm down a little here, no need for this to get all serious and personal!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  19. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    let's all calm down a little here, no need for this to get all serious and personal!
    I agree
    After a year off, I'm back
  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    I like talking music!

    I'm not even going to open the can of worms of one group/artist vs. another in terms of who is MORE influential, but I will say that like it or not, Tupac definitely was. I definitely don't support a majority of his music at all, but he played a pretty big role.





    I just wanted to be included lol

  21. being in the supplement industry........ "they call it riding tha gravy traiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiin!"

    hustlin suckas for their dolla an their 15 cents...

  22. all i wanna know is..... where are all da white women at?!?!?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b
    all i wanna know is..... where are all da white women at?!?!?
    Once u go black u never go back.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Once u go black u never go back.
    Thanks for promoting the PMS Black Series . . . coming soon: Black Balls
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over


  25. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    Thanks for promoting the PMS Black Series . . . coming soon: Black Balls
    You'll never want again...

  26. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b
    being in the supplement industry........ "they call it riding tha gravy traiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiin!"

    hustlin suckas for their dolla an their 15 cents...
    I see what you did there. Playing both sides of the fence ya sneaky bastad
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  27. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky

    Thanks for promoting the PMS Black Series . . . coming soon: Black Balls
    & a black liver...
    Make ya quiver like the middle of winter.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    & a black liver...
    Make ya quiver like the middle of winter.
    Ha! I'm pimping the Black Liver over here: anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/216568-new-site-plz.html

    Its too good. Lol
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  29. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    I like talking music!

    I'm not even going to open the can of worms of one group/artist vs. another in terms of who is MORE influential, but I will say that like it or not, Tupac definitely was. I definitely don't support a majority of his music at all, but he played a pretty big role.





    I just wanted to be included lol

    I hate rap with a passion, but 2Pac was a true pioneer and one of the greatest artists of our generation for sure. He was very gifted and offered the world a lot with his music. It's the only rap music amongst a bunch of hard rock in my Mp3 collection...



    i too just wanted to be included....lol
    lol

    carry on!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  30. S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE
    PM ME IF YOU WANT TO GIVE ME FREE STUFF
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-30-2012, 10:12 PM
  2. Replies: 323
    Last Post: 01-17-2010, 05:20 PM
  3. FDA RAIDS...packages getting stoped from shipping
    By hard iron in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 10-06-2009, 06:45 PM
Log in
Log in