Need 2 P-Bold LOGGERS,AndroFactory Logging Opt!!

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CHECKOUT OUR FACEBOOK PAGE ---https://www.facebook.com/ANDROFACTORY?ref=hl

CHECK OUT THE WEBSITE---http://www.androfactory.com/

I've been given the opportunity to personally pick 2 members to log P Bold!!!!

RULES ARE........

MUST BE 21 YEARS OR OLDER
MUST BE ABLE TO PROVIDE A SOLID LOG AND UPDATE IT REGULARLY
MUST NOT BE RUNNING ANY OTHER ITEMS THAT MIGHT AFFECT P BOLD AND ITS RESULTS
BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURES ARE PLUSES AND WILL INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING
GOALS IF YOU WIN AND HOW YOU WILL USE P BOLD TO ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS
PLEASE FILL OUT THE APPILCATION WITHIN THIS THREAD

THANKS AND GOOD LUCK TO ALL WHO APPLY

THE WRITEUP IS BELOW!!!

The fastest way to BIG.TRUSTED
P-BOLD
A NEW GENERATION IN PROHORMONES!

The Ultimate in Lean Muscle Building Compounds.
P-BOLD is the Strongest, Safest and Legal method of a natural conversion to the anabolic steroid Boldenone via the prohormone Boldione. Previously banned in the anabolic steroid act of 2009 people have been searching for a safe and legal alternative to Boldenone for years and ANDRO FACTORY has it.

People miss Boldione because they love how it made them feel. ANDRO FACTORY now supplies a legal and safe prohormone that is quite similar and actually converts to Boldione in the body. This Boldione precursor is anabolic on its own and holds its own in a new generation of prohormones.

Scientifically Engineered Formula Featuring Key Ingredient
CYP 17a1​

Fact: P-BOLD CYP 17a1 converts to the potent anabolic intermediate hormone Boldine (1,4 Andro) and then at an incredibly high rate converts to 17bHSD Boldnone: an active steroid hormone known for building lean muscle mass, maximizing strength, hardening and produces very little bloating.

These active prohomones promote an increase in nitrogen retentino, protein synthesis and stimulates the release of erythyropoietin (red blood cells) in the kidneys. Some of these effects can stick with you for the rest of your life.

The Lean Mass building active prohormone is Progestin based, active on its own and a great prohomone via the 17, 20 Lyase pathway. This "wet" compound is desired for it's amazing mass building properties along with the effects of general well being. With an added in inhibitor that stops the conversion to corticosteroids you have a nearly perfect anabolic prohormone that is good enough to be called "BOLD".

Strongest, fastest, purest way to muscle gain.

P-BOLD will provide noticeable results in as little as two weeks. First with stronger lifting ability and then with muscle fullness and hardness.

P-BOLD is non-methylated making it easy to stack with any cycle, this includes all ANDRO FACTORY products and non ANDRO FACTORY products: metabolic steroids, anabolic steroids, prohormones and natural T-boosters. Although ANDRO FACTORY strongly recommends to stick to the safe and effective product P-BOLD we understand that customers do stack our prohomones with other compounds. Depending on your desired gains, protein intake and lifting commitments see the Cycle Stacking Guidelines.

P-BOLD is designed to be the only alternative to Boldione and Boldenone steroid.

Stack-able Product

P-BOLD is made to stack with any cycle, this includes all ANDRO FACTORY products and non ANDRO FACTORY products: metabolic steroids, anabolic steroids, prohormones and natural T-boosters. Although ANDRO FACTORY strongly recommends to stic to safe and effective products from ANDOR FACTORY; we understand that athletes do stack our prohormones with other compounds.

ANDRO FACTORY delivers only the best newly innovated prohormones that will make you big, keep you lean and on top of your game in and outside of the gym.

THE ANDRO FACTORY PROMISE

• STRONGEST
  • SAFEST
  • LEGAL
  • and most AFFORDABLE
Do not use this product or any natural or unnatural prohormone, hormone or steroid for more than 8 weeks with out taking an 8 week off cycle.

Whether you are looking for the best possible Boldione enhancement to gain a competitive edge, or to increase your motivation to gain the body you’ve always wanted. ANDRO FACTORY’S PBOLD will deliver results. You will gain lean, hard muscle, experience new levels of confidence and motivation that will benefit you by promoting confidence in the gym, on the field, court or stage, in the boardroom and in the bedroom. You will be glad you invested in the most effective and the safest Boldione enhancing and Boldenone boosting prohormone product available.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Swert promo! I'd jump in it if I hadn't another log coming up..

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tempting...

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
indeed i am looking for. a few good loggers :D

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does this cause full shut down or is it super mild? Just wondering for pct if I need a serm for this

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does this cause full shut down or is it super mild? Just wondering for pct if I need a serm for this
i would say mild but this varies from person to person so i would personally do a pct myself

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Very nice,I'd be in for this but have other obligations :( I'm in for the logs for sure!

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very nice,I'd be in for this but have other obligations :( I'm in for the logs for sure!
awesome. thanks for the support. hopefully over time we can build a solid pool of reviews

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
awesome. thanks for the support. hopefully over time we can build a solid pool of reviews
Good products bring good reviews :)

djmikeyspikes

Awards
I would love to log it :)

Looks like a good ph

BoSox36

BoSox36

Awards
  • Established
Ill fill out an app

Age 41
5-11
235 lbs

No problem logging: here are links from other logs
Fierce...Mini log
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/183723-fierce-mini-log.html

BoSox Controlled Labs White Raspberry/White Flood
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/136378-bosox-controlled-labs.html
BoSox goes to war
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/129484-bosox-goes-war.html

Not on any supplements other than protein and pre-workout supplement
No problem posting before and after picture
Goals: gain muscle shed some fat
PLEASE FILL OUT THE APPILCATION WITHIN THIS THREAD

msrider

msrider

Awards
Just finishing an aas cycle and have a pct in a week other wise I would jump on this. Sounds good, will stick around and view the logs bro

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Age 22
5'11"
195 lbs

I have no problem logging here at all.
I can update log 5x a week after every workout an wont stack with any thing that will affect results.

Supps i take:
Protein
Fish oil
Multi
Bcaas

No problems posting before and after picture
And i can post mid cycle update pics

My goals for this cycle would be to bulk atleast 10lbs of LBM

If i am chosen it would be a great help for me to reach my goals.
I will take p-bold exactly as recommended.
I will eat above maintenance training with layne norton's PHAT routine.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
boxsox36 and djmikey shoot me your info you 2 are our loggers!!!!!!!!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
boxsox36 and djmikey shoot me your info you 2 are our loggers!!!!!!!!
Congrats guys,I'm looking forward to following the logs!

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Lets kill this together Bosox!!

You going to be bulking ?

djmikeyspikes

Awards
I wonder how long we going to cycle it for hopefully 6-8 weeks

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for the logs, wanna see some actually before during and after pics! What's the pct for this? Like are y'all sending an otc product? I might have skimmed it my contacts are off

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Since Mikey is a rep now will he still be logging or are ya picking someone else?

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to these logs. Should provide us with further evidence of efficacy.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
can't wait to see how the p bold treats you two

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
You guys should have your products. Post the new thread links here please.

~Cheers

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Def be sick to see some logs on this one!

BoSox36

BoSox36

Awards
  • Established
Dont have it, maybe because of no mail on Monday (Veterans day)?

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dont have it, maybe because of no mail on Monday (Veterans day)?
yea that one day throws shipping times off sometimes.check your email inbox there should be a shipping number as well to track it

bgmike20

bgmike20

Awards
Age 22
5-6
185 lbs
10 % bf

amateur bodybuilder; have competed twice so far.

not running anything right now.
No problem posting before and after picture.
gain a lot more size for competing.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Age 22
5-6
185 lbs
10 % bf

amateur bodybuilder; have competed twice so far.

not running anything right now.
No problem posting before and after picture.
gain a lot more size for competing.
Sorry, loggers have already been selected. New logs of P-BOLD should pop out soon!

BTW, is that you in your avatar? Looking big and shredded for your age!

bgmike20

bgmike20

Awards
Sorry, loggers have already been selected. New logs of P-BOLD should pop out soon!

BTW, is that you in your avatar? Looking big and shredded for your age!
yes its me. anyone can look at this to see more pics of me; bodyspace.com/fantasticmike

BoSox36

BoSox36

Awards
  • Established
So im officially worried. I still havent received it yet

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
all orders were personally shipped today.you should have been sent a tracking number if not shoot me a pm and ill find it for you. we apologize for this inconvenience as we had a shipper sit on a good amount of our orders for a week.obviously we now have a shipper.sorry for the delays

JD261985

Banned
Awards
all orders were personally shipped today.you should have been sent a tracking number if not shoot me a pm and ill find it for you. we apologize for this inconvenience as we had a shipper sit on a good amount of our orders for a week.obviously we now have a shipper.sorry for the delays
Got it shipped homie! Thank you for helping me!