Need 2 P-Bold LOGGERS,AndroFactory Logging Opt!!

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    BoSox36's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    43
    Posts
    482
    Answers
    0


    Not in spam folder either

  2. Registered User
    bgmike20's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    43
    Answers
    0


    Age 22
    5-6
    185 lbs
    10 % bf

    amateur bodybuilder; have competed twice so far.


    not running anything right now.
    No problem posting before and after picture.
    gain a lot more size for competing.
  3. Registered User
    g0hardorgohom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,013
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bgmike20 View Post
    Age 22
    5-6
    185 lbs
    10 % bf

    amateur bodybuilder; have competed twice so far.


    not running anything right now.
    No problem posting before and after picture.
    gain a lot more size for competing.
    Sorry, loggers have already been selected. New logs of P-BOLD should pop out soon!

    BTW, is that you in your avatar? Looking big and shredded for your age!
    Olympus Labs Rep
    Olympus-labs.com - Products that will turn men into demigods!
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    bgmike20's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    43
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    Sorry, loggers have already been selected. New logs of P-BOLD should pop out soon!

    BTW, is that you in your avatar? Looking big and shredded for your age!
    yes its me. anyone can look at this to see more pics of me; bodyspace.com/fantasticmike
  5. Registered User
    BoSox36's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    43
    Posts
    482
    Answers
    0


    So im officially worried. I still havent received it yet
  6. Registered User
    Board Sponsor
    mich29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,519
    Answers
    0


    all orders were personally shipped today.you should have been sent a tracking number if not shoot me a pm and ill find it for you. we apologize for this inconvenience as we had a shipper sit on a good amount of our orders for a week.obviously we now have a shipper.sorry for the delays
  7. Banned
    JD261985's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,704
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mich29
    all orders were personally shipped today.you should have been sent a tracking number if not shoot me a pm and ill find it for you. we apologize for this inconvenience as we had a shipper sit on a good amount of our orders for a week.obviously we now have a shipper.sorry for the delays
    Got it shipped homie! Thank you for helping me!
  8. Registered User
    BoSox36's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    43
    Posts
    482
    Answers
    0


    I didnt get a tracking number
  9. Registered User
    Board Sponsor
    mich29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,519
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BoSox36 View Post
    I didnt get a tracking number
    I'll get this taken care of for you
  10. Registered User
    Board Sponsor
    mich29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,519
    Answers
    0


    got another link up !!!!!

    P bold logger
  11. Advanced Member
    Board Sponsor
    Androfactory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    434
    Answers
    0

    loggers


    Can you re-post the other ones please.
    Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    got another link up !!!!!

    P bold logger
  12. Registered User
    Board Sponsor
    mich29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,519
    Answers
    0


    I'll get these collected and posted we have quite a few up
  13. Advanced Member
    Board Sponsor
    Androfactory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    434
    Answers
    0


    Awesome!
  14. Registered User
    Board Sponsor
    mich29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,519
    Answers
    0


    LINKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! with more to come !!!!!

    SLW2 is about to BULK-UP!

    P bold logger
  15. Advanced Member
    Board Sponsor
    Androfactory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    434
    Answers
    0


    Three bottles just went out to our Vets day winners, maybe they'll log it here. That would be awesome.
  16. Registered User
    Board Sponsor
    mich29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,519
    Answers
    0


    I know we got some great guys who were picked so the logs should be awesome!!
  17. Registered User
    pushinweightw's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    416
    Answers
    0


    Not sure when I will be doing it but I fully intend to log both P-BOLD and BULK-UP in the future. I look forward to seeing the results! If the vets do not log hopefully they can do a review. For some reviews are nice as they give the real meat and potatoes of the product and do not require the time a log does.


  18. Registered User
    Board Sponsor
    mich29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,519
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by pushinweightw
    Not sure when I will be doing it but I fully intend to log both P-BOLD and BULK-UP in the future. I look forward to seeing the results! If the vets do not log hopefully they can do a review. For some reviews are nice as they give the real meat and potatoes of the product and do not require the time a log does.
    cool def will be following along the more feedback the better
  19. Registered User
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,394
    Answers
    0
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  20. Banned
    Tom Davis's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    195
    Answers
    0


    Looks like a great opportunity..............
  21. Banned
    Tom Davis's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    195
    Answers
    0


    great.........

    Quote Originally Posted by bgmike20 View Post
    yes its me. anyone can look at this to see more pics of me; bodyspace.com/fantasticmike
  22. Banned
    Tom Davis's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    195
    Answers
    0


    Me too.........

    Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    can't wait to see how the p bold treats you two
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 233
    Last Post: 08-02-2009, 08:00 PM
  2. Bold 200 / Furazadrol LOG
    By ANDRO1 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-22-2009, 10:15 PM
  3. CONTROLLED LABS - Needs *BLUE GENE* Loggers / Testers
    By RenegadeRows in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 08-29-2008, 06:20 AM
  4. Searching for Actx loggers to log DTH
    By Chuck Diesel in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-28-2008, 11:51 AM
  5. Replies: 171
    Last Post: 05-23-2006, 03:49 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in