ANDRO FACTORY is Looking for Company Reps!(get cash money !!)

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Andro Factory is looking for a few Product Educators

I've been asked to round up a few good men or women to join the Andro Factory team here at AnabolicMinds.com

I'm looking for product educators who have a love and strong passion for the sport of bodybuilding like helping others reach their goals, give great advice, and like to give away free products,discounts and more.

There are a few requirements which I will list below please fill out the application below
and post it wihtin this thread.

+You must be 18 years of age or older.+

How long have you been at AnabolicMinds.com or been on other forums?

Do you or have you ever worked for other supplement companies?

Are you able to study and learn about Andro Factory Products?

Do you have basic or advanced bodybuilding knowledge,cycle knowledge and general forum etiquette.

Do you have a very particular set of skills; skills that set you apart from the crowd?

How long have you been working out?

Can you complete tasks in a timely manner?

Do you have any certificates or degrees or any other speical training.

I wish all applicants the best of luck and will also be letting you all know about how you can make some extra cash as well working with Andro Factory which I know in these trying times is always a good thing once I get this part setup I will contact everyone that is interested just let me know at the end of your appilcation if you would like more information on this.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Oh my :blink: interested to see who you pick! Definitely would have been a nice spot for Dr.Str8ed and ManBeast...but I guess the Gerbil is still around. They can get a couple of bucks and keep on advising people in their usual Cycle-Guru Fashion :D!

Just outta curiosity, do you send them products AND/OR cash?

Good luck to all applicants :D!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
looking forward to the lucky sob's......

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Based out of Oregon?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does someone have to be US resident to become a rep for Andro Factory?

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks fellas and no you can be from anywhere :)

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh my :blink: interested to see who you pick! Definitely would have been a nice spot for Dr.Str8ed and ManBeast...but I guess the Gerbil is still around. They can get a couple of bucks and keep on advising people in their usual Cycle-Guru Fashion :D!

Just outta curiosity, do you send them products AND/OR cash?

Good luck to all applicants :D!
What happened to doc and MB?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
What happened to doc and MB?
MB got tired of advising and is taking a break...Doc...I pray w.e deity anyone believes in he is ok...he had to take a break and find himself with his God again because he had some problems...haven't heard from him in a while :(

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MB got tired of advising and is taking a break...Doc...I pray w.e deity anyone believes in he is ok...he had to take a break and find himself with his God again because he had some problems...haven't heard from him in a while :(
Yeah I hadn't seen doc since the bropumping in abcmans thread. MB I just haven't seen for a long time.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Yeah I hadn't seen doc since the bropumping in abcmans thread. MB I just haven't seen for a long time.
Lol Jim you joined AM with your other account around May...and then remade this account in september...ManBeast has been on Hiatus since around March-April...how would you know?

Just saying :D! I don't think anyone else does Forum History Research like I do haha

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol Jim you joined AM with your other account around May...and then remade this account in september...ManBeast has been on Hiatus since around March-April...how would you know?

Just saying :D! I don't think anyone else does Forum History Research like I do haha
Lol you honestly think I had never seen a thread with MB? I don't think you fathom the amount of time I spend on here, even before creating accounts as well.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Lol you honestly think I had never seen a thread with MB? I don't think you fathom the amount of time I spend on here, even before creating accounts as well.
Lurkers gonna lurk. You are still a scrub my friend, else you would know about Unreal ;)! And his mighty guide for playing with pointy objects :O!

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lurkers gonna lurk. You are still a scrub my friend, else you would know about Unreal ;)! And his mighty guide for playing with pointy objects :O!
Yeah that's old. I hadn't even heard about that....

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
+You must be 18 years of age or older.+ Yes.

How long have you been at AnabolicMinds.com or been on other forums? I've been on AM since 2010. I also use other forums like PHF, LB, M&M, BB.com, Muscle Research Forum and few British forums.

Do you or have you ever worked for other supplement companies? No. I've logged and reviewed few products though and I am very interested in working for good supplement companies!

Yes. Studying and learning is what I do everyday - you can't start running if you don't know how to walk!

Do you have basic or advanced bodybuilding knowledge,cycle knowledge and general forum etiquette.
Yes I do. I've been training in the gym since 2008, competed in Finnish national level (not in bb'ing though) and I've used various supplements and know how to use them properly. I know how to behave on Internet boards. Even though most people here won't ever meet me in person (I live in Finland), I want to be the same person that I am in everyday life.

Do you have a very particular set of skills; skills that set you apart from the crowd?
I'm just a guy who works hard to reach goals that I've set to myself. I like training, I like sports, I like helping other people. I work as an artistic gymnastics instructor/coach.

How long have you been working out? I've hit the gym since 2008 and before that I trained martial arts.

Can you complete tasks in a timely manner? Yes I can.

Do you have any certificates or degrees or any other speical training. I study in JAMK University of Applied Sciences. I work as an artistic gymnastic instructor/coach and soon I'll make it official by finishing my training for it.. At least it looks good in my CV :) I've also served as military police in Finnish army.

And yes, I'd like to receive more information about this opportunity. It'd be great to start representing Andro Factory!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yeah... Let see who puts apps in & gets picked. :)

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
I've often wondered what it would be like to rep for a company. But i really not the most qualified but i have learned from some of Gohardorgohom's post and think that he would make a good rep. Just my $.02 but anyhow good luck i'll be looking for more promo's and Q&A from Andro factory after they get more reps on this board.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would like to apply but don't know if I qualify...
Will be out of the country for about 3 months come december and without internet access everyday.... =/

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pretty sweet gig here

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
This is a awesome opp. I def would do it if I had more time on my hands!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Might toss my hat in here for fun :)

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
40...every squad needs an old fellow.

Nov 2002...I'm a crusty

I was recently selected for my first rep position with Vidasupps. Unfortunately they left this forum days after I took on the role.

Would love too. I am an athlete and therefore I am extremely interested in the supplement world, whether its to do with maintaining general health, disease prevention, or to give an athlete the edge, i wanna know more and I wanna know what's working for people. To review actually studies on pubmed is something I do weekly.

I would give myself intermediate in both training and supplementation. Through personal experience, other's experiences and feedback, and knowledge gained from researching....I feel I can hold my own. Now I wouldnt start a debate with Patrick Arnold or anything. LOL.

I have always been an endurance athlete and really push maintaining "whole body" fitness. Ability to lift heavy, climb a 20 foot rope, rep out 50 push ups after running 5kms in less than 20min. I feel I can offer sound advice in this area.

Around 20 years. Involving both weight training and competitive sports. My recent challenge is I am entering a powerlifting competition. I like to push this old body.

Certainly can.

I'm a coach and have certificates in leadership training.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
40...every squad needs an old fellow.

Nov 2002...I'm a crusty

I was recently selected for my first rep position with Vidasupps. Unfortunately they left this forum days after I took on the role.

Would love too. I am an athlete and therefore I am extremely interested in the supplement world, whether its to do with maintaining general health, disease prevention, or to give an athlete the edge, i wanna know more and I wanna know what's working for people. To review actually studies on pubmed is something I do weekly.

I would give myself intermediate in both training and supplementation. Through personal experience, other's experiences and feedback, and knowledge gained from researching....I feel I can hold my own. Now I wouldnt start a debate with Patrick Arnold or anything. LOL.

I have always been an endurance athlete and really push maintaining "whole body" fitness. Ability to lift heavy, climb a 20 foot rope, rep out 50 push ups after running 5kms in less than 20min. I feel I can offer sound advice in this area.

Around 20 years. Involving both weight training and competitive sports. My recent challenge is I am entering a powerlifting competition. I like to push this old body.

Certainly can.

I'm a coach and have certificates in leadership training.
Not reppin for vida anymore?

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Days after I was on board they left here. Heck I may have made a half a dozen posts then twas over.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Days after I was on board they left here. Heck I may have made a half a dozen posts then twas over.
Oh wow i didnt even notice! Best of luck

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good luck to applicants.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea i miss unreal machine guy was a well. of knowledge but i know he has been busy.with work and school

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
My vote goes to Cordeen. Long time member, great guy and knowledgable. Good Luck D hope you get this!

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
interested to see who gets picked up

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are as fickle, volatile, bipolar and odd as a female PMSing (and no, this is not about black liver Justin)
Pot. Kettle. Black?
Thatisall.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
:popcorn:

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This thread is getting lively :D

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
he said you are a common texas racist
It would be impossible for me to be racist brother, we are all a single human race of brothers. There are no different subdivisions of our species :) , color of skin is as relevant as the color of underwear they wear...so irrelevant at all :D!

I am a Texan though haha.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It would be impossible for me to be racist brother, we are all a single human race of brothers. There are no different subdivisions of our species :) , color of skin is as relevant as the color of underwear they wear...so irrelevant at all :D!

I am a Texan though haha.
Brother? That man is old enough to be your dad.
Consider yourself grounded.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll. clear pm's when i get on the cpu i can't. clear them from the am app it appears. and wow a ton of great guys to choose. from this is going. to be a hard decision

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established

I have been here since 2007 but have been active on various boards for over ten years.

Repped for LG for a while. I have designed supplements before and owned my own small supplement company for a while. I also managed a supplement and health food store, one of the largest in Wisconsin, for over 12 years.

Yes I am very adept at learning about new products and have studied 100's of supplements for the last 14 years.

Yes I have been training for 16 years and have never received a single infraction on a single board.

My extensive experience in the supplement industry(12 years managing, purchasing, designing, and deciding product mix for a large scale retail operation)

16 years

Yes I can.

I have gone through many training seminars on supplements over the years.

Thank you for your consideration.
Brian