The ErgoGenix Start-Up PROMO...

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Is the dimethylpentylamine in ergoburn nmt the same as 1,3 dime? (bc is says constituent of germanium oil)

2. I'm sorry I don't follow, This is our ErgoBurn

toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer
    I'm sorry I don't follow, This is our ErgoBurn

Name:  image-1943364776.jpg
Views: 74
Size:  81.6 KB

Nutraplanet! Thought inwas losing my mind when I saw the label u posted, but knew I saw this last night!

4. Any news on shipping?
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html

5. Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    I'm sorry I don't follow, This is our ErgoBurn

Current Label...

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post

Nutraplanet! Thought inwas losing my mind when I saw the label u posted, but knew I saw this last night!
    Old Label... I know that they are working to get updated pics and labels of our products...

Quote Originally Posted by benmayro View Post
    Any news on shipping?
    Soon...
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post

ahhh

Understood, please accept my apologies, Nutra has the old labels prior to the 1'3 debacle.

We are working closely with NP to get them updated, get the new stuff loaded, and get the specials and deals running

7. Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer

ahhh

Understood, please accept my apologies, Nutra has the old labels prior to the 1'3 debacle.

We are working closely with NP to get them updated, get the new stuff loaded, and get the specials and deals running
    No worries. Love thr look of the formula and the lower caffeine content per pill. Really makes it quite versatile

8. any other logs uo!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html

9. Got mine today will try to get log up Wednesday for the fact that i am at work till Wednesday morning
    IronMag Labs Rep
    Use code mattborn15 for discount off purchase.

10. anyone in here want me to send them some samples of ergoshred to help combat the holiday binge eating

11. alright guys got my log up
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/218189-time-pump-up.html#post3722659

12. Hey all! Just got back into town and this was waiting at my front door for me! This week is f'd for me with traveling and the holiday so I'll be starting this log up on Monday. Which actually works out cause I've needed a week to take it easy as I've been going really hard for the past few months. I'm also taking the week off from everything except protein so I'll be coming in fresh! Will have the link up on Monday!

13. Got my log started today! Thanks again for the opp. Cant post links yet but that should be enough info for you to find it!

anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/218655-nicksox15-gets-shrededded.html
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. How would you stop HGH and then start up again??
    By FullyBuilt in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-28-2006, 09:06 AM
  2. PGF-2 WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH THIS!
    By BuiltOne in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-05-2004, 11:58 AM
  3. Thinking of starting up again, but have some ??'s
    By Breezed_one in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-21-2004, 11:10 PM
  4. Replies: 11