The ErgoGenix Start-Up PROMO...

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
To celebrate our presence here, at Anabolic Minds.... We would like to be able to select 5 people to log our ErgoPump and Ergo Shred... All you have to do is give us a run down as to why we should choose you... Your training, upcoming event and, of course, why you want to run these...!!!
ergoshred_web.png

ergopump-header.png

Rules for entry:
Must be 18+ years or older
Must have at least 50 posts
Must live in the US
Cannot have won anything from ERGOGENIX in the last 30 days.

Winners will be chosen next Friday... November 2nd...

Attachments

Musclemom

Musclemom

Awards
Good luck all!!!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Awesome! Welcome aboard guys, and very generous promo!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NICE promo!
Shred would be perfect for my coming cut on Monday. But already logging right now. Otherwise I would be in this!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Nice promo,look forward to the logs.Id be in but I'm logging a product so good luck guys.Get in here and drop some apps!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking forward to AM feedback on these products. Welcome to the best of the best ergo team!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
welcome! great opening promo

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, for the welcome, everyone...!!! Very glad to be here...!!!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
bump for more apps,great opportunity.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ergogenix makes some quality stuff. Hacent tried these two but ergobolic and ergotest r legit and ergoburn nmt is on my to try list soon.

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
I would like to throw my name in the ring for this awesome offer! I have never tried anything from your company, but you have to start somewhere!

I am 18, but dont let my age clout your judgement because I started lifting early in life and have a tendency of researching every little thing I can

I think this post puts me 5 away from 1500!

I have logged before! I had an unsponsered log that I have updated consisently for 6months and a completed sponsered log.

I can post anywhere from 1 to 7 days a werk depending on what you ask me to do! I can post my routine, weight gains, body changea, mind set, etc.

Any other questions feel free to ask!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Bump,wtf guys.i think people don't like good products or oportunitys anymore.

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Here's my app
Cary Kirkman
18+ = Yes, I'm 35
50+ posts = Yes
Live in US = Yes Virginia
Just comming off a stack of APP Nutt's NO Uptake and HUH Up, now I'm looking to start a cut phase and ErgoShred and Ergo Pump will be the perfect thing to add to my workout schedule to help me shed off my excess bodyfat. I workout in the mornings (fasted) and these supplements will
really help kick-start my metabolism for the whole day.
Past Logs
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/209940-cary-ks-run.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/212146-cary-ks-prodigy.html

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Hope all my yankee friends still have power

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
I'm in for this.
I'm 24 and live in Louisiana and have over 50 posts. I have never tried any of this companies product. I am currently cutting using a phat training program and cardio five days a week mixing in hi it and liss cardio. I don't complete but am in the coast guard so I am also in a position to help spread the word on a Supp. I would like to try these supps cause I'm looking for a cutting Supp on top of a great pre workout. I have also logged lean efx refined sponsored in the past.

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
So great to see Ergogenix on AM! Nice promo ya'll. Bump for more apps!

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Halloween bump, by the Deadman... The clock is ticking...

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
Can I put in two applications?!

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Less than 24 hours... Clock is ticking down to the end...

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Also forgot to add I will add before and after pics

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Time Extension...

Due to the effects of "FrankenStorm Sandy"... We are going to extend the deadline for entries, until Friday 09 November, 2012...

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Due to the effects of "FrankenStorm Sandy"... We are going to extend the deadline for entries, until Friday 09 November, 2012...
Nice,some people affected maybe a bit behind.Prayers to all of them!

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
I hear things are getting worse, with the shortage of supplies...

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Hmmmm... May have to make this more interesting...

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
R u not offering ergoburn nmt?

I would log that n not ergoshred bc I am not a fan of plcar or quercitin :/ but LOVEE the profile of eburn.. Could start ASAP, am logging a sleep aid/metabolic booster. Could definitely distinguish between a daytime leaning and overnight leaning effect as I am very familiar with these types of products.. Would have to clear it with MAN rep if you guys give green light

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
This is currently, what the Bossman wants us to run... However... I could see that combo being offered in the future...

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Y'all are currently making the choosing process for this waaaaaayyy to easy... Just sayin'...

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't quite have the 50 posts but I would be interested in logging this combo. I am almost 30 years old and have been bulking for a bit but am now looking to lean up. I also work out in the morning so have been looking for a good PWO to get me ready to go kick ass which this combo looks like it would. Thanks for considering!

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
I don't quite have the 50 posts but I would be interested in logging this combo. I am almost 30 years old and have been bulking for a bit but am now looking to lean up. I also work out in the morning so have been looking for a good PWO to get me ready to go kick ass which this combo looks like it would. Thanks for considering!
You're only 8 off... Plenty of time to get there... And, close enough as is... :D

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're only 8 off... Plenty of time to get there... And, close enough as is... :D
Ha, I was actually going to edit that last post to say by the time this closes I'd prolly have 50 anyways! Either way, excited for an opportunity to log these kick ass looking products!

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
any news!!!

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
::awkwardhandraise::