Another Recompadrol give away

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Uziel View Post
    Recompadrol is Really Amazing Stuff!
    Jeeeesus the girl looks little angry with you
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?




  2. Bumpppppo

  3. Just give me a free bottle. Your thread is titled "Give-a-way". So you should just give it away. No log required. Now give it here. I'm too old to dress up and go out for halloween and I'm a hermit. Give it away to the most boring person. That's me!
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    Just give me a free bottle. Your thread is titled "Give-a-way". So you should just give it away. No log required. Now give it here. I'm too old to dress up and go out for halloween and I'm a hermit. Give it away to the most boring person. That's me!
    I'm way more boring then you.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    Just give me a free bottle. Your thread is titled "Give-a-way". So you should just give it away. No log required. Now give it here. I'm too old to dress up and go out for halloween and I'm a hermit. Give it away to the most boring person. That's me!
    That's what I was thinking. I need a bottle for December

  6. Just go to wal-mart any day of the year and you'll see some awesome costumes!

    Attachment 69566


    Attachment 69567

    Attachment 69568

  7. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    Just go to wal-mart any day of the year and you'll see some awesome costumes!

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=69 566"/>

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=69 567"/>

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=69 568"/>
    True that. Theselook like the pol from my town

  8. Walmart, the land of mesh and camo.lol
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  9. Bump.

    Goin to keep this thread going till I get back to my house and have power

  10. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc
    Bump.

    Goin to keep this thread going till I get back to my house and have power
    Are you in the hurricane area?
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  11. Hope u guys are safe from the brutal storm
    ...:::Olympus Labs Rep:::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  12. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny

    Are you in the hurricane area?
    South shore li

  13. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc

    South shore li
    Wow, sorry man. Hope you and your family get back to normal soon. Did you get a lot of property damage?
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  14. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny

    Are you in the hurricane area?
    South shore li. Like a lil north of LB

  15. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny

    Wow, sorry man. Hope you and your family get back to normal soon. Did you get a lot of property damage?
    Fortunately no. Just a little in the kitchen from the roof. That just got finished from Irene

    A lot of people I know lost the entire frat floor of their house.

    It's Crazy out here power lines and trees down everywhere some burned down houses. No gas. No power.

    Luckily I'm bunking with my ex at her families so I form power here but back home nothing.

    I haven't been home since Wednesday.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc

    Fortunately no. Just a little in the kitchen from the roof. That just got finished from Irene

    A lot of people I know lost the entire frat floor of their house.

    It's Crazy out here power lines and trees down everywhere some burned down houses. No gas. No power.

    Luckily I'm bunking with my ex at her families so I form power here but back home nothing.

    I haven't been home since Wednesday.
    That is really rough. Seeing the pics of coastal nj recently just makes me ill. It looks like a war zone. I'm glad you don't have much damage, that's good news. I feel awful for the people who have lost everything, I can't even imagine.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  17. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny

    That is really rough. Seeing the pics of coastal nj recently just makes me ill. It looks like a war zone. I'm glad you don't have much damage, that's good news. I feel awful for the people who have lost everything, I can't even imagine.
    Yea I wish I had gas so I can offer my time to people and volunteer. It really is sad. Hopeful when we rebuild we do so smarter and stronger

  18. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc

    Yea I wish I had gas so I can offer my time to people and volunteer. It really is sad. Hopeful when we rebuild we do so smarter and stronger
    Well you just don't expect that kind of thing in NY and NJ. It would be like 8 ft of snow falling in a few days in Tallahassee. They'd lose all their power, pipes would burst and they would just have to wait for it to melt. But we had that in buffalo one year and in 2 days everything was perfectly cleared up.

    Point is, you tend to shore up your homes and infrastructure against the possible disasters for your area, and hurricanes don't hit this area very often at all.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  19. Sad knowing how much damage their is from thr storm. The pictures look horrible. I hope everything gets back to normal for you guys and hope everyone is okay.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny

    Well you just don't expect that kind of thing in NY and NJ. It would be like 8 ft of snow falling in a few days in Tallahassee. They'd lose all their power, pipes would burst and they would just have to wait for it to melt. But we had that in buffalo one year and in 2 days everything was perfectly cleared up.

    Point is, you tend to shore up your homes and infrastructure against the possible disasters for your area, and hurricanes don't hit this area very often at all.
    Yea I know. And a friend o mine just got a ton of snow from the cold front in Pittsburgh

    I've never had water that high in my house. My grandparents never saw anything like that. Even from hurricane Gloria. Which I don't think I was even alive for.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne
    Sad knowing how much damage their is from thr storm. The pictures look horrible. I hope everything gets back to normal for you guys and hope everyone is okay.
    Thanks. Everyone I know is ok just property damage. Which is ba but at least no one is hurt.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc

    Yea I know. And a friend o mine just got a ton of snow from the cold front in Pittsburgh

    I've never had water that high in my house. My grandparents never saw anything like that. Even from hurricane Gloria. Which I don't think I was even alive for.
    Yeah the "super storms" keep getting bigger, more powerful and more frequent. Like those tornados that destroyed Alabama and Georgia last year.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  23. No where is sfe anymore. It's crazy

  24. I should get some recompadrol soon I think. Been eating like this a lot!



    Name:  ForumRunner_20121104_194404.png
Views: 38
Size:  744.3 KB

    Look at that pile of roasted potatoes and the couscous next to it. Ahhhhhhh yeah
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  25. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny
    I should get some recompadrol soon I think. Been eating like this a lot!

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=69 617"/>

    Look at that pile of roasted potatoes and the couscous next to it. Ahhhhhhh yeah
    2 caps got you covered with that

  26. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny
    I should get some recompadrol soon I think. Been eating like this a lot!

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=69 617"/>

    Look at that pile of roasted potatoes and the couscous next to it. Ahhhhhhh yeah
    Take a look on a thread I just posted on entitles " supps to prevent fat during bulk"

  27. I'm on phone app, can you link it up?
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  28. I am too lol. Kind of annoying you can't do it on here.

    Hmm I'll try and figure it out

  29. Best I can do is say its in the bulking forum

  30. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc
    Best I can do is say its in the bulking forum
    Got it man thanks!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  31. Are you guys carried at the planet? I love recompadrol, adipose annahilation killed my stomach, two bottles I can't use, but that was v.1, looking to maybe try the v.2, just scared of my tummy! literally, it was unbearable lol

  32. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench
    Are you guys carried at the planet? I love recompadrol, adipose annahilation killed my stomach, two bottles I can't use, but that was v.1, looking to maybe try the v.2, just scared of my tummy! literally, it was unbearable lol
    Yes in the planet. Aav2 nutra has last stock until manufacturers are done which may be 4 weeks. I recommends picking it up while in stock if they are still in stock

    This shouldn't do that at all but a always assess tolerance. V1 has 3.5 mg capsaicinoid per 2 caps. Now it's 1.0 mg per 2 caps. Dramatically reduced

  33. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench
    Are you guys carried at the planet? I love recompadrol, adipose annahilation killed my stomach, two bottles I can't use, but that was v.1, looking to maybe try the v.2, just scared of my tummy! literally, it was unbearable lol
    Take with liquid fish oil 2g worth Mikey...
    ...:::Olympus Labs Rep:::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  34. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench
    Are you guys carried at the planet? I love recompadrol, adipose annahilation killed my stomach, two bottles I can't use, but that was v.1, looking to maybe try the v.2, just scared of my tummy! literally, it was unbearable lol
    I'll take those off you're hands.... Lol

  35. Bumpppp

  36. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Take with liquid fish oil 2g worth Mikey...

    Anything else, I can use? I thought I remember reading glutamine, or arginine? Baking soda?

    Mike

  37. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench

    Anything else, I can use? I thought I remember reading glutamine, or arginine? Baking soda?

    Mike
    If its due to capsaicin then you should be able to take something like milk as well. Baking soda would likely work but it can cause gastrointestinal problems itself (explosive). Depends on tolerance and dosage

  38. Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11 View Post
    If its due to capsaicin then you should be able to take something like milk as well. Baking soda would likely work but it can cause gastrointestinal problems itself (explosive). Depends on tolerance and dosage
    wouldn't neutralizing the capsaicin reduce it's effect? I like to eat thai chilis periodically throughout the day when I'm cutting
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  39. Smidge of peanut butter
    ...:::Olympus Labs Rep:::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. The Mullet is Back (And Giving Away Jacob's Stuff!)
    By Mulletsoldier in forum Supplements
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 10-18-2007, 01:49 AM
  2. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 09-07-2007, 12:45 PM
  3. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 03-23-2007, 03:10 PM
Log in
Log in