ALLOW me to RE-INTROduce myself!!!!!!

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd like to take a few moments and present myself as the newest Product Educator for Andro Factory
Andro Factory

Feel Free to shoot me a pm with any questions,suggestions,ideas and comments you have.I'm here to help as much as I can and if I don't know the answer to something I will be sure to find out for you.

taking a quote from Bane and switching it up a little I'll leave you all with this.

I'm here to fulfill Andro Factory's Destiny!

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Congrats. Can't say that I'm familiar with Andro Factory. But I alway like to hear about new products.

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
Congrats!

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
Would love to run this- I have never used any DHEA compounds, companies do make great hype on their products. Would love to see how this compares with SD or Halo or Tren or even Epi.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would love to run this- I have never used any DHEA compounds, companies do make great hype on their products. Would love to see how this compares with SD or Halo or Tren or even Epi.
totally. different animal. this is more for nice manageable gains without the harshness of say superdrol

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Congrats!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats to you and the company! Good pick up.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sweet!

:bigok:

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good to see you back. Best of luck with the factory!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Congrats man!

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
HALLOWEEN COUPONS UNTIL THE 5TH!

Happy Halloween!! Instant Coupon code. Type it in at checkout and receive 25% off of any order. Enjoy!

HalloweenCode!

Check out our ANDRO FACTORY FaceBook Page and BULK-UP FaceBook page for more discounts.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Happy Halloween!! Instant Coupon code. Type it in at checkout and receive 25% off of any order. Enjoy!

HalloweenCode!

Check out our ANDRO FACTORY FaceBook Page and BULK-UP FaceBook page for more discounts.
gotta love a nice discount! :D

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
Congrats to all of you who found the Halloween discount code! And welcome to our newest rep's. These guys know their prohormones and they're here answer any questions about our products and their stacking abilities.

~Cheers

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not familiar but looking to hear more!!

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
Just wanted to thank you for consistently getting peoples questions answered and pointing them to the right articles & products.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dont forget to check out our facebook pages and youtube pages and website for discounts updates and more!!