Awesome promo again!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today we have are promo again that people wanted. I'm jumping on this my self!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today we have are promo again that people wanted. I'm jumping on this my self!
Did you ever go to school? Lmao

Jk but there is absolutely no info in this thread!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have not Received any information yet. Soon as I get the information on the promotion I'll post it up here.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bump for promo info

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Thread=fail
lol.
I think, but no one can be truly sure, what dj was taking about is this-

2 for 1 Fall Sale For AnabolicMinds
Our 2 Most Popular Patches!

Powerpatch and dhea patch

(Offer Expires At Midnight Sunday, October 28th)

No Promo Code Needed - Just Use This Link To Place Your 2 For 1 Order

Transdermal patch delivery of any supplement blows-away "oral" delivery!

Question: How the dosage strength and nutrient value of any oral supplement do in a two to four hour bath of powerful digestive stomach acids. Answer: Fact! Up to 95% of the original dosage value is destroyed or degraded before passing out of the stomach into the small intestines, where that small surviving percentage gets absorbed into the bloodstream!

Direct To Bloodstream Delivery - Compare that to our transdermal patches that deliver over 95% of our formula dosage directly to the bloodstream, and with an 8-hour time-release that assures efficient system bioavailability. That's 21st century science and that's how you get the full benefits of our powerful advanced formulas!

Don't Wait! This 2 for 1 Offer Expires Sunday Midnight October 28th

Your Friends At Phase4 Pharmaceutical
Phone: (305) 788-6604 (EST)
www.ageforce.com
Email: [email protected]

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
PowerPatch and DHEA BOGO promotion. No link needed.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Actually, you do need to use the link(the one I posted). It was very clear in the mailer- no code needed but follow the link.
I never got any link in my email. Where were we suppose to get the link?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I never got the Link or a email for the promo! Thanks daft!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have not Received any information yet. Soon as I get the information on the promotion I'll post it up here.
The best way to promote an offer is by posting it initially . . . no teasers about offers please. What is this? Is this a USP-style promotion? We've got something HUUUUGE coming up . . . . we'll tell you more later ;)

This is too much fun . . . in for hijinks and shenanigans!

In fact I am gonna use a code, but NOT the link. I prefer to go against the grain of society.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
FFS WHY DON'T YOU PM DAFT? LOL. Save some face for your company :(

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FFS WHY DON'T YOU PM DAFT? LOL. Save some face for your company :(
So true can't believe this guy reps!! Lmao. Has a thread saying there is a promo coming that we wanted again... Then says he has no idea what it is. He gets bailed out and then gives false info about not needing link and claims he got no info about it in the first place. I feel a like a genius after following this thread for real! :)

You made my day sir!

You should throw a picture in here of you devouring a 1200 calorie meal, just doesn't seem like a dj thread without it!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes you did. Same email every member of AM gets.
No I got a email today that has this.

Are Research & Development team is just finishing a new multi-vitamin formula, and we're now we're going to introduce this awesome new patch in the next 4 to 8 weeks! We have received thousands of requests for a "Multi" and we're really excited about it!
Just last week, the results of an important clinical trial were announced in the New York Times and Forbes magazine. "Do Multi-Vitamins Prevent Cancer" Be sure to watch for our E-Newsletter introducing our new Multi-Vitamin patch with a special new product buy-in offer!

PowerPatch® 'Extreme' Coming Soon!
We're working on a new bonus-pack option for our HGH PowerPatch®. It's still in the planning stage but it is going to be an incredible value for PowerPatch® customers that use more than one PowerPatch® every 5-days. This is going to be a very limited time offer that we hope to have ready for primetime in November or early December.

Be sure to watch for our newsletter announcement.
Two Important Formula Upgrades Are Coming In December!

Dietary Supplement science keeps moving forward, and our R&D department is helping us take advantage of new advances and new studies. That being said, we are going to be making some very important improvements to our Testo/100 Testosterone Booster and our Weight Loss Fat Burner patches. These will be running changes that will begin with December deliveries. Best of all, no price increases, just big increases in the performance of each of these great patches!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So true can't believe this guy reps!! Lmao. Has a thread saying there is a promo coming that we wanted again... Then says he has no idea what it is. He gets bailed out and them gives false info about not needing link and claims he got no info about it in the first place. I feel a like a genius after following this thread for real! :)

You made my day sir!
Well I was told we were going to have a promo few days ago and today and I was thinking I would get a formal email so I could post correctly and that's why I didn't mention what products Incase I quoted wrong. Any how take advantage of the promo.