Fahrenheit Nutrition GF-T21 halloween costume give away!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Lets see those costumes! Best one wins a bottle of GF-T21, no logging required but would be appreciated or a final review.

atleast 18 and a US resident

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well this was me about 6 years ago. Big fan of the Blade movies.
I wanted to go as Leonidas from 300 this year but I'm not looking good enough yet. So it will be big upgrade of Blade from 6 years ago. Will do the crazy fades on the side of the hair as well this year.

And last year I was working at a Mercedes Benz dealership in Long Island, I have no idea where the idea came from but I went as a terrorist. Not cool I know but to my surprise everyone at work was cracking up and had a great laugh since I can do the Borat voice and I would mix in Arnold's voice in as well.

Maybe next year if I win this the mass gains and bigger muscles will come and I will finally be able to pull of the Leonidas look

jev871

jev871

Awards
I was a vampire from twilight last year.

ForumRunner_20121021_191529.png

ICJLM

ICJLM

Awards
  • Established
Wow, this product looks pretty sick. IDK how I haven't seen it yet!

This was my Native American costume from both my freshman and sophomore years of college. A bunch of friends and I all did this. I didn't wear it last year and probably won't again this year (senior in college now). I'll definitely bring it back one year though for sure, possibly next year (in a six-year PT program). YES, we just wore whitey tighteys and homemade loin cloths.... that's it. Well, shoes also. Definitely was a lot of fun tho, but I remember those being some coldddddd nights!

nat.jpg

nati.jpg

nativ.jpg

native.jpg

Haha just being a goof in that last shot... and thankfully I can say I have gained a lot of muscle since those days... Take notice of the accessories and tattoos! The tats weren't that great the first night (last picture), but the second night, this chick gave us all some pretty intense tattoos (as you can see in the first three photos). Definitely a fun Halloweekend. I still can't believe I didn't manage to pull any chicks either night that year!

Oh and I'm gunna be honest, if selected, I wouldn't have time to give a full log but definitely could give a review following my run with GF-T21. Something tells me I would wanna buy a second bottle to run back-to-back! Looks pretty darn legit.

Mcelis323

Mcelis323

Awards
545480_394568347280717_1836339863_n.jpg

heres my costume for this year, Man of steel aka superman haha, and last night i had the batman underwear

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
in to see these submissions, lol. nice promo HVAC

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
This isnt a Halloween costume, its their job? lol

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Its just a comparison I know its not a costume. This will run until halloween night

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here's one just for fun. Old school army guy. I always likes the ones with the rocket launcher the best though!

toy-green-army-man-halloween-costume.jpg

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Princess Leia, my vampire wife, and myself... some vampire teeth, fake blood, and eye shadow. Easy enough!

Myself as a beer keg. Drink up. That helmet actually worked too. I had a beer in there and would dispense myself drinks throughout the night!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
great pics everyone! look out for another fahrenheit halloween promo real soon.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool promo, hvac. I may toss something up, later.

I take my costumes pretty seriously and I'm still hammering down what I'm doing, this year.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Cool promo, hvac. I may toss something up, later.

I take my costumes pretty seriously and I'm still hammering down what I'm doing, this year.
well im running this until halloween day

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Haha

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well you are JACKED but if it was me I don't think I would be able to go out on Halloween with my girl friend looking like that. I'm not a jealous guys but with an outfit like that there is no way anyone can't be jealous. lol My ex girlfriends I always told them to dress scary and not sexy for halloween. They would ask why and bitch about it and I would tell come onnnnn its halloween its suppose to be scary not sexy. How many sexy horror movies are there? None! Dress scary haha.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Well you are JACKED but if it was me I don't think I would be able to go out on Halloween with my girl friend looking like that. I'm not a jealous guys but with an outfit like that there is no way anyone can't be jealous. lol My ex girlfriends I always told them to dress scary and not sexy for halloween. They would ask why and bitch about it and I would tell come onnnnn its halloween its suppose to be scary not sexy. How many sexy horror movies are there? None! Dress scary haha.
Haha my wife.loves.to.dress like.that so haloween is an excuse.for her to.strut.her.stuff.

linedriver465

linedriver465

Awards
Awesome promo folks!

GF-T21 is a great product, especially when stacked with DAA!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You've clearly never seen zombie strippers.

Lol

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
You've clearly never seen zombie strippers.

Lol
Haha yup.

I love it when the wife dresses like that. I just take.it as a compliment when i see dudes checkin her out

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
View attachment 69122

Had to toss this up in here too - like my new barbell?

not my costume obviously, but this is a little something I do (fire performance - eating, juggling/circus-type shenanigans). Had a photoshoot the other night & this is one of the pics that came out of it all -

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
hey guys, thanks for all the great entries! am waiting on mattys4 for confirmation to be the winner