Southland's Slintensity--Multiple Loggers needed!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Southland Performance is looking for multiple loggers to run our brand new product Slintensity. We have many believers already calling it the strongest GDA they have ever tried. Now we are looking to make a few more believers by giving a few free bottles to our AM faithful!

Slintensity_large.jpeg

What sets “Slintensity” apart from the rest of the competition?

4-Hydroxyisoleucine (80% Fenugreek Extract):

This is an important and unprecedented addition to the formula. This specific extract demonstrates a potency 4-8x stronger than most previous extracts that have been brought to the market. It offers unique and specific effects of enhanced nutrient uptake and utilization within muscle tissue. This is demonstrated by:

* Dramatically enhancing specific GLUT-4 expression and activity within muscle cells
* Vastly improving specific nutrient delivery to muscle tissue
* Potentiate enhanced nutrient uptake and utilization promoting muscle anabolism

Bitter Melon Extract (Standardized for 10% Momordin):

This specific extract has been added to the formula for its unique two-pronged approach in enhancing lipid mobilization and oxidation. Momordin has shown in studies to be both a PPAR-delta promoter (which significantly increases lipid uptake from the bloodstream and subsequent oxidative effects in muscle) while also increasing GLUT-4 expression in muscle tissue. As a result of these effects, the desired benefits include:

* Potent fat burning effects
* Improved lipid mobilization and oxidation
* Reduced fat accumulation from diet
* Improved muscle tone while losing body fat
* More effectively utilize lipids as energy

Gymnema Sylvestre 75%:

This ingredient is a tropical herb that has demonstrated many profound effects vital to the nutrient partitioning and lipid reduction processes. It has been shown through studies to contain properties that are proven to be a very important adjunct in the management of diabetic symptoms in many parts of the world. These specific properties are very desirable and greatly enhance nutrient partitioning effects. They include:

* Overall reduction of serum glucose, cholesterol, and triglycerides
* Increased cell wall permeability
* Drives nutrient uptake into cells
* Stimulates insulin release from pancreatic beta cells
* Acts as an insulin mimetic

Banaba 1%:

This medicinal plant offers a wide variety of unique benefits. Studies have shown banaba to be effective in demonstrating the following effects:

* Improved glucose disposal
* Enhanced glucose utilization and nutrient delivery to cells
* Reduced serum blood sugar levels
* Increased cellular insulin sensitivity and GLUT-4 translocation

Norvaline:

Research has shown L-Norvaline to be a strong inhibitor of arginase activity. By inhibiting arginase, nitric oxide is produced at a more consistent and proliferative rate. As a result, the subsequent vasodilation effects assist in improved nutrient delivery and waste removal throughout the body. The noteable benefits include:

* Enhanced nitric oxide production
* Improved nutrient delivery to target tissues
* Vasodilation for enhanced muscle pump

Requirements:

* 21 years or older
* May log solo or with other products (please specify which products)
* Log starts within 1 week of receiving product
* 3-5 updates per week
* Live in the USA
* Must be using carbohydrates in diet.
* Prefer someone who has not used Slintensity before.
* Access to a glucometer is not required, but if you have one let us know.

Please answer the following questions:

- Age / Sex/ Weight:
- How will you be using Slintensity?
- What other products would you take simultaneously?
- Please link any past logs that you have (or reference those from other forums [ie initials of forum, username, and product logged]):
- What makes you a good candidate for Slintensity (why should we pick you)? (feel free to include anything not included above or any personal reasons)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have carbs but only on carb up days- Mon-Tuesday for me. Would I be able to just add to my current log?.

40 years old/Male/231.

Current log,

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/214390-alphamine-test-powder.html

Picking me you would be able to tell how well it works just using it during carb up days only. Sensitivity to insulin is increased when you restrict carbs all week and then all of a sudden you are literally stuffing yourself with carbs. It would be interesting to see how taking this product would change my carb up days and how that would effect body composition and workouts done close to carb up.

In laws coming to visit soon so I may be able to get an old glucometer from mother in law.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nice promo Geo.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great opportunity and product. I just started my second bottle.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome opportunity in here hope to see some more quality apps.

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Get in here people because this is a great opportunity to test out an awesome product.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn if only I wasn't logging Joint Help already

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
I'll throw my name in.

35/Male/167lbs.

I am looking at bulking over the next few months. I am currently using SSv2 right now but am interested in SLINtensity because of the higher carbs that must be consumed with the dosage. I think this would be perfect for gaining size. I would like this bulk to be as lean as possible. I have been training for about 10 years. Carbs sources are mostly oatmeal, nonfat dairy, potatoes, bananas, apples and wheat/whole grain breads.

I was in the placebo group when D-sade ran trials of X-Factor sponsored by BulkNutrition back in 2002 or 2003 on Mind and Muscle. I haven't ran many logs since then.

Current supps are SSv2, and either White Flood, Rage, Hemavol or Craze as a preworkout. I switch them up quite a bit based on how I feel that day. Other supps are Trutein protein powder and iForce's Protean and generic Glucosamine\Chondroitin That's about it.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd like a shot at this

218 lbs at 10 % bf
6"1

I have been working out off and on since high school but really started to take it serious about 4 years ago. I'm a long time forum member. I have ran plenty of logs and I'm ready for a new one

I would be in pct at the time so I'd be running my pct products along with staples.

I have ran a southland log before. Here it is http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/191174-stopstalking-gets-his-3.html

GoTigers

GoTigers

Awards
- 31/ male/ 186 lbs (5'8")
- I would take Slintensity as directed by the bottle. I will be eating slightly over maintenance and lifting 5 days a week with the aim of gradually losing body fat while maintaining or adding muscle.
- I am not currently taking any other products because I am in a 6 week waiting period after completing PCT for a Havoc cycle.
- I think I would be able to evaluate the effects of Slintensity well because my diet and workouts are both very consistent. Because Slintensity would be the only variable added, any effects it may have should be easily recognized. Also, I have a Ph.D. in biochemistry so I will be able to convey my observations in an articulate fashion.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
What product will you pick if you are selected to all the logs you applied for stopstalking?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow this is a great opportunity. It Matt is the person behind it, you know it's quality and effective.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some good apps so far, keep them rolling in!

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What product will you pick if you are selected to all the logs you applied for stopstalking?
I will see what I get picked for and choose then. I would either log only one and tue the others down or run separate logs if both could be fan together and if both company's were ok with it.

trav0519

Awards
SlinTensity Log

• 30 / male / 170lbs / 6'0 / 6 years training experience
  • I'd be using SlinTensity as part of a lean bulk, where I would dose 2 times a day with my breakfast and lunch with approximately 75 grams of carbohydrate coming from oats, whole grain bread, brown rice, yams, whole wheat pasta and beans.
  • I'd be taking staple supp's such as whey protein isolate, creatine, glutamine, multi, NO-Shotgun pre
  • No logs to reference
  • I feel I'd be a good candidate to log SlinTensity because I am very disciplined with my nutrition and training. I've been looking for a supplement like this to aid in nutrient partitioning while putting on solid mass and keeping my fat% in check while bulking.
  • I've used this forum to gain a great deal of knowledge from other users, so I'd appreciate the opportunity to contribute to the community by providing an honest assessment of this product.
  • Thanks for your consideration in advance

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established

• 35 / male AT 5'5 And 18 years bbing training experience
  • I'd be using SlinTensity as part cutting cycle- I would use with weight session and then with cardio in evening,I am taking carb- mostly oatmeal and brown rice. I also take preworkout
  • I have logs on DS- on PHF FORUM-under SADER-last log was powerdrol for vital labs.
  • I feel I'd be a good candidate to log SlinTensity because i am committed to bbing- I train 6x a week 2 hour s day. My diet in spot on, I hope to compete next year.
  • I love to run log-partly because I get free stuff, but mostly I can reflect each day on training and diet and supplement use. BBing is a great big experiment- with so many variables to play around with.
  • -Thank for your time and consideration

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Logs are like the lottery, can't win if you don't play ;)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Been interested in this product. Good to see some logs go up for it.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn if only I wasn't logging Joint Help already
I don't think it would affect the quality of the log. Products are completely different! Would like to see this log. :)

sugardaddy69

sugardaddy69

Awards
Age / Sex/ Weight: 31/M/88kg
- How will you be using Slintensity? With carb meals, usually 2 times a day one meals no starchy carbs the other full of grains and non clean carbs
- What other products would you take simultaneously? Not sure atm but certainly no gda
- Please link any past logs that you have (or reference those from other forums [ie initials of forum, username, and product logged]): I am logging Dermatherm mostly on PHF and here but here I cannot post links and pics yet :(
- What makes you a good candidate for Slintensity (why should we pick you)?: I am a GDA fanatic and use IF diet, I have been doing vs/chp combo for almost two years and also a fan of glycobol, tried slinshot and did not like it much, I just know GDAs and feel how they work plain and simple.

sugardaddy69

sugardaddy69

Awards
Oh BTW I also find acidophillus and digestive enzymes as a good gda

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Excellent opportunity here, kids!

mcc23

Awards
  • Established
Geoo!

- Age 22 / Sex M/ Weight: 166
- How will you be using Slintensity? With high carbohydrate meals to see if it is as good at mimicking the properties of insulin to shuttle glucose to muscles
- What other products would you take simultaneously? My pwo, creatine mono, multi, whey protein
- Please link any past logs that you have (or reference those from other forums [ie initials of forum, username, and product logged]): mccouch on bb.com logged ergo pump and scivation xtend Pink lemonade
- What makes you a good candidate for Slintensity (why should we pick you)? (feel free to include anything not included above or any personal reasons) 10 years of lifting.. I've used R-ala, Na-R-ala, finishing up SlinSane now

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Nice.ill follow these logs for sure.great opportunity guys.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Age / Sex/ Weight: - 22/male/157

- How will you be using Slintensity? I follow IF so I will be eating anywhere from 250-500 carbs at once depending on the day so I would love to see how Recompadrol would handle this. It would give a new type of perspective on how well it works.

- What other products would you take simultaneously? I will be taking fish oil, a multi vitamin, a preworkout (N.O ignite 2) stacked with creatona, and will use what i have left of ALCAR until it runs out because i cannot afford more right now :-(

- Please link any past logs that you have (or reference those from other forums [ie initials of forum, username, and product logged]): I will link past logs that I have done for GDAs..... http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/196704-mkretz-inslinsifys-his.html http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/191011-mkretz-gets-swole.html I have also tried slin sane but did not do a log

- What makes you a good candidate for Slintensity (why should we pick you)? (feel free to include anything not included above or any personal reasons) I have tried a few of the well known GDAs o i can give a good comparison. I also can update almost everyday. I do not currently have a glucometer but my grandma may have an extra i could use and I would def. be willing ot find out. Like i said above I follow IF so it woudl be interesting so see how slintensity helps with the large amount of carbs i ingest at once.
Also, i was recently jut put back on TRT and do 100mg injections once a week and have a new fire in myself and my training, i am extremely focused on ganing and have gained 7-10 lbs in the past month and a half with consistendt strength gains and am etremely motivated for more.
O ne last thing is that I currently have to support myself and my mom who is now unemployed and also am a full time student so i do not have money for any supplements at the moment so as my supplements are used up I will be more and more just basic which can give an even better review of thi poduct.

Lastly, thanks alot for the opportunity to log such a great product, it looks really solid.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As if anyone cares what you have to say especially in your lolipop world of no AAS..Walmart has a protein powder section for you..Its gonna make you huge
What's the point of this in our thread? This isn't your blog.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea......bump this shizzle for some more apps for an amazing product!!!

fireguy10720

Awards
I'll play.
30/male/180

Actually just received a bottle of slintensity I bought along with glycomyx the other day. Looking to start next week. This is my second jug of glycomyx. Currently trying to gain lean mass to hopefully compete in spring 1 weight class heavier than last time. Loved the first jug of glycomyx i tried and when I saw slintensity I knew I had to try. Diet very clean, eating about 400 grams of carbs on training days. About 100 grams on non training days.

Other products using are: DAA, flashover, glycomyx, extend , and protein.

Thanks for consideration

Blue Reflex

Awards
36 turning 37 next month
182lbs
Currently bulking right now. Lost a lot of muscle mass due to an accident, so I think adding slin to my arsenal would be a great boost
Never ran a log but eagerly to do so.
Hard working straight grind type dude! I wouldn't waste any product given to me. I'd like to learn teach and lead! That's what we are all here for!

Plus it be a great bday gift! Lol!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gonna let this roll a few more days before we get together and pick a few.

mcc23

Awards
  • Established
- Age / Sex/ Weight: 22 M 165 bulking
- How will you be using Slintensity? With high carb meals, and possibly a small dose before bed..
- What other products would you take simultaneously? Protein, ZMA maybe Creatine
- Please link any past logs that you have (or reference those from other forums [ie initials of forum, username, and product logged]): "mccouch" on bb.com Logged Xtend and ErgoPump
- What makes you a good candidate for Slintensity (why should we pick you)? (feel free to include anything not included above or any personal reasons) Because I'm a rather low bf% atm and would be able to really notice composition changes from using Slin Tensity. I know when I'm holding lots of water from a carb up and these GDA's/NP's typically help address the issue

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Ahhh didn't know this was still going

-Age - 21, Male, 186lb cutting
- I would use slintensity to load nutrients into my system while burning fat with bitter melon. Increase vascularity and glycogen stores while leaning out.

- I would just be taking formasurge, Protocol, and EC stack

Prior logs/reviews:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/210179-you-ready-get.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/179947-oogaly_boogal-review-power.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/173492-erase-flaws.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/175930-oogaly_boogaly-getting-scary.html

I believe I'd be a good candidate because I have had experience with several GDA's in the past, and understand a bit how GLUT4 works. I'm also someone that works out often, plus I use anything that Matt makes.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like the excitement from our potential loggers. Not a whole lot longer and the team will get together and pick a few and get those bottles to the winners. We truly think we have a one of a kind GDA here, stronger than anything else out there.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like the excitement from our potential loggers. Not a whole lot longer and the team will get together and pick a few and get those bottles to the winners. We truly think we have a one of a kind GDA here, stronger than anything else out there.
Stronger then anything else ? I love the sound of that. Pick me. Pick me

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
I need to put on some size. Pick me!

I'll get some GlycoMyx to stack with it. How's that for some added ass kissing?

mcc23

Awards
  • Established
You got me all gitty and hyped Geo.. Can't wait

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stronger then anything else ? I love the sound of that. Pick me. Pick me
I haven't taken every other GDA on the market...but I do know Matt doesn't release anything unless he thinks it improves on what is out there.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
- Age / Sex/ Weight: 23, Male, 205

- How will you be using Slintensity? I will be using Slintensity with high carb meals, around 2-3 times per day. I will experiment with the dosage and try with pre-workout and pre-bed. Also hoping to use it to see some more vascularity :).

- What other products would you take simultaneously? Creatine, Beta Alanine, Protein, Pre-workout, Vit C, Multi, Green Tea Extract, Glycergrow, L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate

- Please link any past logs that you have (or reference those from other forums [ie initials of forum, username, and product logged]): None :(

- What makes you a good candidate for Slintensity (why should we pick you)? (feel free to include anything not included above or any personal reasons) I believe I would be a good candidate for Slintensity because I have used other GDA's in the past (Glycobol, SlinSaneV2), and I know exactly what they should be doing. Also used Anabeta which I believe has GDA like effects. Also because I am I believe that I would be able to give you my honest opinion compared to other GDA's I have used.