Need 10 Loggers for N-Force! Vaccuum Nutrients Like a Dyson!

mansports

mansports

Board Sponsor
Awards
We are looking for 10 People to take N-Force & Log Your Wonderful Experience.

IMPORTANT:
HAVE 500+ Posts'.
SHOW Logging Experience.
BE Ready to Start Immediately.

Tell us why to pick you! Winners will be announce Sunday Night!

Info on N-Force:

√ Enhance Insulin Release†
√ Stimulate Insulin Receptor Sensitivity†
√ Force Feed Muscle Cells w/ Glucose & Amino Acids†
√ Road Map Vascularity †
√ Extreme Muscle Hardness†

For that Hard, Dense, Road Map Vascular looking physique- just One-capsule Before Carbohydrate Dense Meals!

Vacuum Nutrients Like a Dyson!
Imagine activating every single muscle cell in your body at once to suck up every anabolic nutrient in your blood stream to be stored as lean muscle – this is real power. This is where the term “Anabolic Window” comes from.. but now you can turn EVERY meal into a “Anabolic Window”.

Near Perfect Protein Synthesis
There is a Powerful Anabolic Nutrent Transport Hormone Called GLUT-4. The reason Glut-4 is so powerful, is because it is found in every single fat & muscle cell in our body & stays asleep until woken up by weight training or dietary intake. Once Glut-4 is woken up it rises to the surface of muscle cells & acts as a powerful nutrient vacuum – sucking anabolic nutrients into the cell like never before.
Near Perfect Protein Synthesis

N-Force is so powerful you can feel this stuff working in the first 24 hours. Don’t believe us.. put it to the test. Hours before you even step foot in a gym you will start having massive pumps from your first meals natural anabolic nutrient uptake creating near perfect protein synthesis.

The N-Force Ingredient Arsenal
Gynema Sylvestre (75% Gymnemic Acid):
When Gymnema leaf extract is administered to a diabetic patient, there is stimulation of the pancreas by virtue of which there is an increase in insulin release [1]. Gymnemic acids from G. sylvestre: 1) it increases secretion of insulin, 2) it promotes regeneration of islet cells, 3) it increases utilization of glucose: it is shown to increase the activities of enzymes responsible for utilization of glucose by insulin-dependant pathways, an increase in phosphorylase activity, decrease in gluconeogenic enzymes and sorbitol dehydrogenase, and 4) it causes inhibition of glucose absorption from intestine [2].

Banaba Extract (Corsolic Acid)
Corosolic acid stimulates glucose uptake via enhancing insulin receptor phosphorylation and increases GLUT4 translocation from cytoplasm to cell membrane. Corosolic acid has also shown in a recent study to increase the phosphorylation level of insulin receptor [3].

Chromium Polynicotinate
Chromium is an essential nutrient involved in the metabolism of glucose, insulin and blood lipids. Chromium increases insulin binding to cells, insulin receptor number and activates insulin receptor kinase leading to increased insulin sensitivity [4].

Cinnamon 4:1 Extract
In a recent study Cinnamon added to the diet led to significant increases in muscle glycogen. Results demonstrated that cinnamon improves insulin sensitivity in subjects with the metabolic syndrome and suggest that these effects are related to less accumulation of mesenteric fat and enhanced liver and muscle glycogen [5].

Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA)
It has been reported that α-lipoic acid can increase GLUT-4 translocation, leading to improvements in glycaemic control [6], and this powerful antioxidant may also prevent complications associated with diabetes such as neuropathy and glycation of proteins [6,7].

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd love to log this. I'm

218 lbs at 10%
I can start immediately. Monday I finshed my last injection for my cycle so I start pct in 2/3 weeks so I would be taking pct products with this.

I also put in for the review of nolvadren xt. I have not tried it yet but applied to win the bottle in hopes to do the reviews after I ran it. I'd love to run both and log and review both.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dang guys! Another impressive supplement.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh snap. Cant wait to give this a try

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow like the looks of this MAN keeps shoving out good products.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was just noticing this on Nutraplanet and wondered why nobody seems to have mentioned it! Curious to see how people like it.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love nutrient partitioners and this looks like an awesome formula!! Looking to see how it plays out!

neddo

neddo

Awards
Would it be beneficial to run this only on my carb up days?. Two days a week. If so, I'd like to try it out as an addition to my current log.

If not, carry on.

">" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="375" height="300">
I love nutrient partitioners and this looks like an awesome formula!! Looking to see how it plays out!
Thanks for the support brothamane. Lookin' forward to getting some quality feedback from this :cool:">
Thanks for the support brothamane. Lookin' forward to getting some quality feedback from this :cool:" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="375" height="300">
">
Thanks for the support brothamane. Lookin' forward to getting some quality feedback from this :cool:">
Thanks for the support brothamane. Lookin' forward to getting some quality feedback from this :cool:" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="375" height="300">" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="375" height="300">

mcc23

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to get in on this loggin opportunity. I'm 5'9 165 7-8% bf.. I don't have 500 posts but I don't think postcount would reflect experience in the weight room and/or ability to judge effectiveness of a supplement..Thanks

max008

Awards
I also put in for the review of nolvadren xt. I have not tried it yet but applied to win the bottle in hopes to do the reviews after I ran it. I'd love to run both and log and review both.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump

msrider

msrider

Awards
Would love to log N-Force! I'm 6ft 2" 233 lb 9%bf. I am currently logging my first aas cycle. I'm about 3.5 weeks out from my pct. I will b using other products in my pct. Don't think that would b a problem. At the moment my vascularity is getting good as more veins are showing and pumps are amazing at the same time I only have 2 weeks left of winny so I'm kinda down thinking my vasc will not be as great, needing to try something to help get me through my first pct. Thanks!

neddo

neddo

Awards
BUMP Peoples!

We'll be closing this within the week, and getting the bottles out so you all can begin FORCING it in asap :afro:

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting opportunity. Will be following logs, assuming good loggers chosen. I've only heard good things about MAN, just can't get past the price barrier most times lol.

neddo

neddo

Awards
So would this be ok or no?. Just wondering if I'm still in the running for this or not.
You, and others, check your CPs!

Will be ending this tomorrow night/Friday afternoon -- last call, errbody.

mcc23

Awards
  • Established
There a page you can link us to about this product?

nvm found one on bb

mcc23

Awards
  • Established
Are these all being sent out at once? I'm pretty excited

neddo

neddo

Awards
@mcc - Yessir.

neddo

neddo

Awards
Two hours left, FORCE it in if you're on the fence. :yodawg:

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MAN is doing it up right! Solid products.

neddo

neddo

Awards
I'll let you know; that's many tracking numbers to differentiate and keep track of, but if our shipping department is able I will do what I can.

This is closed -- appreciate the entries, we'll work on getting your N-Force out to you peeps and getting these shows on the road :afro:

mcc23

Awards
  • Established
I'll let you know; that's many tracking numbers to differentiate and keep track of, but if our shipping department is able I will do what I can.

This is closed -- appreciate the entries, we'll work on getting your N-Force out to you peeps and getting these shows on the road :afro:
preciate it

neddo

neddo

Awards
Those who were able to log were rep'd/PM'd aside from this thread.

stopstalking
oli
mcc23

Despite looking for 10 available loggers, we were only able to grab a few.

@James - I'm fairly certain you were among those who I initially contacted (via UserCP -- which I asked everybody to check last page), but I assumed you had other plans arise. If you're still interested, please PM me you info stat.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's too bad you guys couldn't grab some more loggers! My guess is everyone already started their winter diet and the timing was just off. That and the onslaught of log opps that popped up right before you guys came on board here probably played a factor.

If you're still looking for loggers for this in 3-ish weeks, I'll add log it ;)

I'm logging Nolvadren for my PCT come that time.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MAN has a real solid line of products. Used Body Octane before and now the products I'm logging, and I'm very impressed. People always rave about Clout and Swagger although I haven't used them myself. I wouldn't be surprised if this is top notch also!

MFox

MFox

Board Sponsor
Awards
MAN has a real solid line of products. Used Body Octane before and now the products I'm logging, and I'm very impressed. People always rave about Clout and Swagger although I haven't used them myself. I wouldn't be surprised if this is top notch also!
Thanks for the continued support! Clout is a staple for me almost year-round. It is really DOES make a difference in terms of strength gains, so much that you notice it after a couple of weeks of using it.

neddo

neddo

Awards
Alright peoples, all goodies have shipped out and should be there hopefully within the week! Please post ITT once you get them, and/or when you spin up your logs bromigos :cool:

stopstalking, oli, mcc23, jamesm11 are the MEN, congrats! :D

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks again. Hoping it how's up by Friday. It would be a nice birthday present