IFORCE NEEDS 10 PEOPLE TO TURN THE LIGHTS OUT!!! HGH + SLEEP!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

iForce needs 10 people to log Lights Out and to show the world just how effective this product really is!

• [*=center]Immediate Sleep Enhancement
    [*=center]Enhanced Recovery
    [*=center]Lean muscle gains
    [*=center]Burn fat

To be able to log Lights Out, answer the following questions:
1. Age
2. Sex
3. Do you have problems with sleep?
4. What other HGH products have you used in the past?
5. Why do you want to try Lights Out?

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
In.. Oh wait :(

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Been doing some reading on HGH supps and would love to give this a try.
Sex: male
Sleep problems: yes I have a hectic and stressful life that often makes it hard to get to sleep and wake up refreshed.
Past HGH supps: Powerful by USP and a sample pack of HGH UP
Why Me : I have a solid diet and work out routine the 2 biggest things that hold me back are poor sleep and recover. So I think this product would suit my goal of adding lean mass perfectly

johnny75

Awards
1. 37
2. Male
3. Yes, I leave the gym @ 8pm, shower, eat, etc. When its time to go to sleep Im still full of energy from the gym.
4. APE by AE Nutrition, HGH Pro by AI Sports, DPOL/ Recycle by Purus Labs, Powerful by USP, BlueUp by Controlled Labs,
5. I would like to try this to keep my gains from my 2nd cycle.
I am currently in week 4 of a 6 week Hdrol/Stano200 Cycle & would like to add this to my PCT. My PCT will also consist of
SERM, DPOL & Erase.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
So what does this embryonic peptide matrix consist of?

thr33x

thr33x

Awards
  • Established
Sleep: yes i have a weird work schedule and i have problems staying asleep every night.
Past hgh: the only past hgh product ive used is activate extreme and i really liked it way better sleep better mood.
Lights out: i would really like to use this product to see the better sleep and speed up my recovery. Seems like a great product. I was gonna pick up a couple bottles later anyways but a log is perfect.

Olytomlinson

Awards
Hi-
Age-25
Sex-male
Do shift work so sleeping can be an issue.
Never tried HGH before
I am a Police officer in England,I regularly do days/nights-12hour shifts that often over run, I would to see not only the difference this makes to my training, but also quality of life at work and play!

zbaker13

Awards
I've heard a lot of good things about this product
Sex: Male
Problems with Sleep: Three times a week I lift around 8-9 pm because of my schedule. The late lifting definetly affects my sleep patterns. I am ususally a morning workout type of guy, so this product should really help me fall asleep faster on those late days and make me ready to go the next morning!
Other HGH Products: The only one was Growth Tech which was a local Vitamin Shoppe brand to help release more HGH in my body. It wasn't too bad, saw some results but not as much as I probably would have liked.
Why I want to try Lights Out: One reason is to help me sleep better and feel re-freshed during the week. My sleep has been somewhat erratic latley so a product like this will definetly help me start my day the next morning. I also want to see how Lights Out can help my gains in the gym. With all the new studies coming out about the benefits of HGH production and its relation to strength gains and stamina, I would definetly be interested to see how this product can effect my gains.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just what I need for sleep! I'm already logging Trifecta Stack though. Otherwise I would be all over this! My sleeping sucks! I wake up every time I turn in bed. Every time the landlord lets the dog outside and he starts barking I wake up. Its a pain in the ahole! But I'll be back for a future opportunity.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
1. Age 24
2. Sex M
3. Do you have problems with sleep? I often fall asleep but do not stay asleep but for 2 hours at a time. I go to bed around 9 and get up at 4.
4. What other HGH products have you used in the past? HGH-PRO
5. Why do you want to try Lights Out? I want to try lights out because I feel that something that helps me get good deep sleep will be beneficial to my goals in the gym. I know that proper amounts of sleep are essential to bodybuilding and I think this could be the product to help me get rested up and ready for my morning workout!

purebred

Purebred's Application

1. Age
2. Sex

1. 25y

2. M

3. Yes, sleep problems have recently presented themselves as a result of my son being born! (DOB: 9/11/12:)). As you can imagine, sleep duration and sleep quality have declined drastically. I went from getting 7.5-9 hours uninterrupted sleep virtually every day of the week down to approx. 4-7 hours of sleep with an average of 1-3 wakings.

4. USP Labs PowerFULL

5. I firmly believe I'm a strong candidate for Lights Out. I'm confident Lights Out will live up to its claims consider IFORCE has a solid reputation around the boards and has gotten a great deal of positive feedback from past users. Considering the amount of sleep I'm getting, in the increments I'm getting it in, a quality HGH product will help me get the most out of the sleep I do get and positively influence my training + overall health & well-being. I work close to 50 hours/week as a Site Supervisor and my shifts run on a 12-hour basis (5am-5pm). I'm the Site Supervisor running an armed private security team at an upscale yacht club. As a result, I need to ensure I am always on my A-game at work to then transition back into "daddy/husband mode" once I leave work and go home. It has been quite a challenge acclimating to working these long shifts and helping the wife raise our son. Although I have been getting a firmer grip on the situation, I would like to experience better sleep during the time I am able to sleep in order to avoid relying on energy drinks during my work week to help keep me sharp and focused at work. As of late, Monster Rehab has been pulling me through my early mornings and push me through the final hours of work as the day winds down. On my days off, the wife's amazing skills are illuminated and put to great use as she supplies me with her amazing cuban coffee to keep me fueled. I'm not a big fan of long-term high dose caffeine use so Lights Out appeals to me greatly.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
1. Age
2. Sex

1. 25y

2. M

3. Yes, sleep problems have recently presented themselves as a result of my son being born! (DOB: 9/11/12:)). As you can imagine, sleep duration and sleep quality have declined drastically. I went from getting 7.5-9 hours uninterrupted sleep virtually every day of the week down to approx. 4-7 hours of sleep with an average of 1-3 wakings.

4. USP Labs PowerFULL

5. I firmly believe I'm a strong candidate for Lights Out. I'm confident Lights Out will live up to its claims consider IFORCE has a solid reputation around the boards and has gotten a great deal of positive feedback from past users. Considering the amount of sleep I'm getting, in the increments I'm getting it in, a quality HGH product will help me get the most out of the sleep I do get and positively influence my training + overall health & well-being. I work close to 50 hours/week as a Site Supervisor and my shifts run on a 12-hour basis (5am-5pm). I'm the Site Supervisor running an armed private security team at an upscale yacht club. As a result, I need to ensure I am always on my A-game at work to then transition back into "daddy/husband mode" once I leave work and go home. It has been quite a challenge acclimating to working these long shifts and helping the wife raise our son. Although I have been getting a firmer grip on the situation, I would like to experience better sleep during the time I am able to sleep in order to avoid relying on energy drinks during my work week to help keep me sharp and focused at work. As of late, Monster Rehab has been pulling me through my early mornings and push me through the final hours of work as the day winds down. On my days off, the wife's amazing skills are illuminated and put to great use as she supplies me with her amazing cuban coffee to keep me fueled. I'm not a big fan of long-term high dose caffeine use so Lights Out appeals to me greatly.

Solid app there and congratulations on the baby boy.

Mcelis323

Mcelis323

Awards
1. Age
2. Sex
5. Why do you want to try Lights Out?[/COLOR]

2.M
3.Yes, i often wake up in the middle of the night for no reason and i have trouble falling back to sleep afterwards. These types of nights have been affecting my trainning days,recovery, and growth.
4.I have not used any HGH products
5. This is the perfect opportunity to see how my body reacts to HGH supplements since it will be new to me, I have been working out for 3 years and have tried many other supps with so little results. I believe Lights Out will aid me on my sleep which will allow me to recover faster and help me add on my gains.

krusma02

Awards
IFORCE
Sleep problems: I have moderate sleep issues. I have recently changed my hours to accommodate my fitness lifestyle. I work as an engineer and in the evenings I work as a personal trainer so that I can take Cross-fit classes for free. Because of this, I have been working myself ragged and trying to balance getting enough sleep with getting enough done at home has been trying to say the least. I am recovering from a semi-severe shoulder injury suffered last year when I was playing ball. I'm finally getting to the point where I can start lifting more aggressively again and would love to try this as a catalyst for more rapid growth.
Past HGH supps: None. i have used ZMA for help with sleep, but reacted poorly to it and actually had a negative effect on my sleep.
Why Me : I have logged cycles before independently and I enjoyed keeping track of what I was taking and progress. I am always on a computer because of the nature of my work. Not to mention I will soon be getting even less sleep, as my girlfriend is looking to add a puppy to our family. I would just love a chance to try something new and IFORCE hasn't let me down in the past. Thanks you for your consideration.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Sex:Male
Sleep:I do have trouble sleeping,don't know what it caused by.
Past HGH products:none
Why:I would like to see if I can benefit from this,I have trouble sleeping nightly,but when on a cycle seems extremely bad.I would like to see how this may aid my sleep in upcoming cycle.

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
1. Age: 30

2. Sex: Male

3. Do you have problems with sleep?: Yes, used benadryl often (3-4 tabs) nightly, sometimes I switch with melatonin (6mg), did try Ambien. I find myself suffering from insomnia, usually up till 5 to 7~8 AM if I do not take something to knock myself out.

4. What other HGH products have you used in the past? IGF-2, HGH Pro,
Secretagogue-One

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]
Truthfully, just want to try it out. I do suspect that it may not work too well for me. Since I consider myself a person who suffers insomnia and takes a bit of stuff to turn me/my brain off.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been doing some reading on HGH supps and would love to give this a try.
Sleep problems: yes I have a hectic and stressful life that often makes it hard to get to sleep and wake up refreshed.
Past HGH supps: Powerful by USP and a sample pack of HGH UP
Why Me : I have a solid diet and work out routine the 2 biggest things that hold me back are poor sleep and recover. So I think this product would suit my goal of adding lean mass perfectly
1. 37
2. Male
3. Yes, I leave the gym @ 8pm, shower, eat, etc. When its time to go to sleep Im still full of energy from the gym.
4. APE by AE Nutrition, HGH Pro by AI Sports, DPOL/ Recycle by Purus Labs, Powerful by USP, BlueUp by Controlled Labs,
5. I would like to try this to keep my gains from my 2nd cycle.
I am currently in week 4 of a 6 week Hdrol/Stano200 Cycle & would like to add this to my PCT. My PCT will also consist of
SERM, DPOL & Erase.
Sleep: yes i have a weird work schedule and i have problems staying asleep every night.
Past hgh: the only past hgh product ive used is activate extreme and i really liked it way better sleep better mood.
Lights out: i would really like to use this product to see the better sleep and speed up my recovery. Seems like a great product. I was gonna pick up a couple bottles later anyways but a log is perfect.
I've heard a lot of good things about this product
Sex: Male
Problems with Sleep: Three times a week I lift around 8-9 pm because of my schedule. The late lifting definetly affects my sleep patterns. I am ususally a morning workout type of guy, so this product should really help me fall asleep faster on those late days and make me ready to go the next morning!
Other HGH Products: The only one was Growth Tech which was a local Vitamin Shoppe brand to help release more HGH in my body. It wasn't too bad, saw some results but not as much as I probably would have liked.
Why I want to try Lights Out: One reason is to help me sleep better and feel re-freshed during the week. My sleep has been somewhat erratic latley so a product like this will definetly help me start my day the next morning. I also want to see how Lights Out can help my gains in the gym. With all the new studies coming out about the benefits of HGH production and its relation to strength gains and stamina, I would definetly be interested to see how this product can effect my gains.
1. Age 24
2. Sex M
3. Do you have problems with sleep? I often fall asleep but do not stay asleep but for 2 hours at a time. I go to bed around 9 and get up at 4.
4. What other HGH products have you used in the past? HGH-PRO
5. Why do you want to try Lights Out? I want to try lights out because I feel that something that helps me get good deep sleep will be beneficial to my goals in the gym. I know that proper amounts of sleep are essential to bodybuilding and I think this could be the product to help me get rested up and ready for my morning workout!
1. Age
2. Sex

1. 25y

2. M

4. USP Labs PowerFULL

1. Age
2. Sex
5. Why do you want to try Lights Out?[/COLOR]

2.M
3.Yes, i often wake up in the middle of the night for no reason and i have trouble falling back to sleep afterwards. These types of nights have been affecting my trainning days,recovery, and growth.
4.I have not used any HGH products
5. This is the perfect opportunity to see how my body reacts to HGH supplements since it will be new to me, I have been working out for 3 years and have tried many other supps with so little results. I believe Lights Out will aid me on my sleep which will allow me to recover faster and help me add on my gains.
IFORCE
Sleep problems: I have moderate sleep issues. I have recently changed my hours to accommodate my fitness lifestyle. I work as an engineer and in the evenings I work as a personal trainer so that I can take Cross-fit classes for free. Because of this, I have been working myself ragged and trying to balance getting enough sleep with getting enough done at home has been trying to say the least. I am recovering from a semi-severe shoulder injury suffered last year when I was playing ball. I'm finally getting to the point where I can start lifting more aggressively again and would love to try this as a catalyst for more rapid growth.
Past HGH supps: None. i have used ZMA for help with sleep, but reacted poorly to it and actually had a negative effect on my sleep.
Why Me : I have logged cycles before independently and I enjoyed keeping track of what I was taking and progress. I am always on a computer because of the nature of my work. Not to mention I will soon be getting even less sleep, as my girlfriend is looking to add a puppy to our family. I would just love a chance to try something new and IFORCE hasn't let me down in the past. Thanks you for your consideration.
Sex:Male
Sleep:I do have trouble sleeping,don't know what it caused by.
Past HGH products:none
Why:I would like to see if I can benefit from this,I have trouble sleeping nightly,but when on a cycle seems extremely bad.I would like to see how this may aid my sleep in upcoming cycle.
1. Age: 30

2. Sex: Male

3. Do you have problems with sleep?: Yes, used benadryl often (3-4 tabs) nightly, sometimes I switch with melatonin (6mg)
, did try Ambien. I find myself suffering from insomnia, usually up till 5 to 7~8 AM if I do not take something to knock myself out.

4. What other HGH products have you used in the past? IGF-2, HGH Pro, Secretagogue-One

Truthfully, just want to try it out. I do suspect that it may not work too well for me. Since I consider myself a person who suffers insomnia and takes a bit of stuff to turn me/my brain off.
winners. Please PM me your shipping information.

REMINDER: THIS IS FOR USA ONLY - WE CANNOT SHIP INTERNATIONALLY

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Congrats guys,I look forward to this myself.Pm sent

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Sweeet!! These should be some good logs but I think us older guys will benefit the most.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Sweeet!! These should be some good logs but I think us older guys will benefit the most.
Possibly,but a good product does not discriminate at all!

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Possibly,but a good product does not discriminate at all!
Just mean that most testers are under 25 so a boost in HGH won't be as noticeable.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Just mean that most testers are under 25 so a boost in HGH won't be as noticeable.
Once again,possibly,but I know my body very well and react well to products wether its a good or bad one.If it does something for me you all are gonna be along for the ride with me!

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established

Aside from the hgh boost. I just want something other than the two things that I take that is otc which actually knocks me out.

This will be my first ever log. So, not exactly sure what the format should be.:confused:

But, I do feel lucky to be selected!

Sent from tapatalk

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Congrats to the winners!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This bottle is so full of win!

purebred

Is it bad that I forgot I just turned 25 years old so I put 24 on my app by mistake? :pat: Now that I know I'm getting a trial run at Lights Out, I won't be able to get any sleep because of how excited I am! The irony of the situation is bursting at the seams :)

johnny75

Awards
Is it bad that I forgot I just turned 25 years old so I put 24 on my app by mistake? :pat: Now that I know I'm getting a trial run at Lights Out, I won't be able to get any sleep because of how excited I am! The irony of the situation is bursting at the seams :)
Memory....that's the first sign of aging.

Next thing to go is your libido....& your not even on a PH cycle. LOL

Oh yeah Vaughn...My PM was sent!

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
congrats to all the winners, looking forward to the logs :)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
WINNERS CONGRATS!!!

PLEASE POST LINKS TO LOGS IN HERE IF YOU CAN!!! GREATLY HELPS US REPS OUT!!!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
WINNERS CONGRATS!!!

PLEASE POST LINKS TO LOGS IN HERE IF YOU CAN!!! GREATLY HELPS US REPS OUT!!!
Always

Looking forward to this I should be asleep right now. Lol

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Always

Looking forward to this I should be asleep right now. Lol
i catch myself doing the same,when i cant sleep i go on here and read the latest.Even when i can,I dream about the goods we talk about here.Im def. pumped and excited to try this product and will keep everyone well informed!

DKPhysiqueAX

DKPhysiqueAX

Awards
iForce needs 10 people to log Lights Out and to show the world just how effective this product really is!

[*=center]Immediate Sleep Enhancement
[*=center]Enhanced Recovery
[*=center]Lean muscle gains
[*=center]Burn fat

1. Age
2. Sex
1. Age: 23
2. Sex: male
3. Do you have problems with sleep?: yes very difficult to fall asleep every night especially during precontest dieting
4. What other HGH products have you used in the past?: none
5. Why do you want to try Lights Out? I want to primarily promote better sleep, in addition speed recover and obviously GROW. Will keep a detailed log of progress and sleeping patterns throughout.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

sugardaddy69

sugardaddy69

Awards
1. Age: 31
2. Sex: male
3. Do you have problems with sleep?: yes and no I have been using melatonin and zma but would like to get off melatonin so running something else would give ma a comparison and a chance to decrease my resistance to it, also one of the ingridients Humanogrowth was in testabolan and I liked it
4. What other HGH products have you used in the past?: tri amino and arginine b4 bed, also phenibut,melatonin
5. Why do you want to try Lights Out? I want to better restful sleep with faster more pronounced rem phase and tons of recovery also help in leaning effects of sleep and humanogrowth combined

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
all bottles have been shipped to the winners.

Please post link to your log here as soon as you receive the bottle!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards

Will do,thanks.

purebred

I was waiting for some form of confirmation. Thank you for this! I'm sure I speak for all the loggers when I say we're grateful to be able to experience and share out experience(s) with Lights Out.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

BUMP, makes our life so much easier!!!