IMMEDIATELY RELIEVE JOINT PAIN: JOINT-HELP LOGGERS NEEDED!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

iForce Needs 10 people to log the biggest advancement in dietary supplement joint health in decades!

• [*=center]Immediate Pain Relief!
    [*=center]Repair Tendons & Ligaments!
    [*=center]Non-Liver Toxic!
    [*=center]Long Lasting Recovery!

To be able to log Joint Help, answer the following questions:
1. Do you currently have an injury or pain somewhere in your body?
2. If yes, where is the injury, what was the cause, and how long have you been experiencing pain?
3. How old are you?
4. What have you used in the past to help reduce joint soreness/injuries?
5. Why do you want to try this product?

PuZo

Awards
  • Established

digler84

Awards
I'm so.in on this one Vt. I'm 37, and I.have shoulder issues and right now a nagging elbow area issue. I've been eyeballing this since it was announced, and have been checking np and a few other sites to see if it's selling or not. Same with ur multi. I would love to try this stuff out, and u already know I'm an iforce fanatic so I'm sure it will be awesome stuff.

Btw, the shoulder issue stems from a high school wrestling issue where I tote my rotator cuff, and the elbow issue came about from poor warmups before bumping weight on hammer curls.

Only joint product I've had was orange triad and aftershock by myogenix which contains a joint product as well. I've never ran a stand alone.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Great promo here from a great company. I'm definitely in for the logs.

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
1. Do you currently have an injury or pain somewhere in your body? i have a torn meniscus in my right knee a few years old, never taken care of it properly. ****ty shoulders, from years of jiu jitsu cranks

2. If yes, where is the injury, what was the cause, and how long have you been experiencing pain? knee came from wrestling in college, shoulder issues from omoplatas and kimuras.

3. How old are you? 28

4. What have you used in the past to help reduce joint soreness/injuries? MSM/chondrotin, animal flex, osteo sport, joint flex.

5. Why do you want to try this product?because it's usually the inflammation that i feel from my knee, this sounds like i'll be able to run again.

johnny75

Awards
1. I have pain in left shoulder & prevents my from shoulder press & any lifting over my head. Also my left elbow joint has been hurting from weight I am curling or dead lifting.
2. Shoulder has been acting up over the past 3 months, but I am getting the stregnth in my left shoulder back slowly. The elbow pain started 2 weeks ago.
3. 37 yrs. old
4. I have used Orange Triad by controlled Labs, Joint Restore by Athletic Xtreme, and Glucosamine from generic Walmart brand
5. I have never ran an IFORCE product & would like to add this into my PCT.
Finished up a bottle of glucosamine & it didnt help at all during my cycle.
Would like to see how this supplement works instead of Glucosamine on my body

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I currently have two nagging issues. My right shoulder and right knee. Shoulder is from trying to do too much weight on incline presses. Knee is from a quad accident. Shoulder has been bad for about 3 months. Knee over a year :(
I'm 26 and I have used glucosamine msmcombo.
As well as athletic extreme joint restore. Joint restore really helped while on but pain came back pretty quickly after.
I want to use this product because the pain is really effecting my lifting. I jave been going really light and my shoulders and chest seem to be lacking because of the pain :(

LivingStrongE

Awards
In!!!!

I have pain on my AC Joint which has been inflamed for a while now. I have been to Doctors, Physcial therapist and nothing is helping and my Physical Therapist told me my AC joint (Around it) wont probably ever heal again properly but there are exercises that can help reduce the pain but nothing helps. I've taken mortin and vitamins but thats about it. I'm 22 years of age and I got this pain from hitting incline hammer machine press hard one day and I felt like a snap and its been almost 2 years, I want to try this product because this is another option/door that has now just opened!

WPD111

WPD111

Awards
1. Do you currently have an injury or pain somewhere in your body? Shoulder ,knee and elbow
2. If yes, where is the injury, what was the cause, and how long have you been experiencing pain?shoulder for past 5-6 yrs knees for the same and elbows for last 3-5 yrs. all cause by heavy training and working over the years
3. How old are you? 44 yrs old
4. What have you used in the past to help reduce joint soreness/injuries? Ibuprofen , icy hot , cissus and orange triAd
5. Why do you want to try this product? I'm a huge fan of Iforce I'm presently taking hemavol,compete and intimidate I'd love to use something that would work for joint pain finally
[/QUOTE]

WPD111

WPD111

Awards
1. Do you currently have an injury or pain somewhere in your body? Shoulder ,knee and elbow
2. If yes, where is the injury, what was the cause, and how long have you been experiencing pain?shoulder for past 5-6 yrs knees for the same and elbows for last 3-5 yrs. all cause by heavy training and working over the years
4. What have you used in the past to help reduce joint soreness/injuries? Ibuprofen , icy hot , cissus and orange triAd
5. Why do you want to try this product? I'm a huge fan of Iforce I'm presently taking hemavol,compete and intimidate I'd love to use something that would work for joint pain finally

brenthebdog

brenthebdog

Awards
-Yeah, recovering from a broken/sprained foot

2. If yes, where is the injury, what was the cause, and how long have you been experiencing pain?
- Again, I broke my foot while longboarding about a month and half ago.

3. How old are you?

-E-pharm joint force, Tendon Rescue gel, Glucosamine Chondroitin, Vicodin, Super Cissus, Salvia Mitorizzha, UC-II, Bio-Sil.

-Because I am always looking for a good joint supplement to add to my arsenal

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Certainly

Elbows and knees! Knees are touch and go and have been dealing with this for at least a year. Elbows have been bad for two years and I can point this back to a workout where I did heavy skull crushers with no warm up.

3. How old are you?

Transform's Joint Repair has been my most common and a favorite. Other than that I've tried fish oil and some egg shell supp that really didn't do squat.

That's a no brainer. I want to experience pain free workouts! I would love to add heavy squats back into my routine, and I am a bit of an experimentalist. Hook it up Vaughn!

happybg81

Awards
I am 36 and have left shoulder pain from a separated shoulder in college football. It didn't bother me for years, but have been working out steady for about two years now and it kills me constantly. I have tried glucosamine and fish oil with no real help, but nothing else. I would love to try your product as I can not go as heavy as I would like on any presses due to the pain.

jkatzenberg

Awards
iForce Needs 10 people to log the biggest advancement in dietary supplement joint health in decades!

[*=center]Immediate Pain Relief!
[*=center]Repair Tendons & Ligaments!
[*=center]Non-Liver Toxic!
[*=center]Long Lasting Recovery!

3. How old are you?
23 year old Australian

1. Hyperflexion of shoulder area
2. Both shoulders As a result of lacrosse injury has caused pain for around 1 year
3. I am 23
4. Animal flex and omega 6 oil
5. Love the iforce line don't use any other products and I need a product that will help my joints from a company I trust. Furthermore I need to blast through my logbook I believe this would do it!!!!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
YIPPPPIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ITS HERE!!!!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IForce at it again!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm so.in on this one Vt. I'm 37, and I.have shoulder issues and right now a nagging elbow area issue. I've been eyeballing this since it was announced, and have been checking np and a few other sites to see if it's selling or not. Same with ur multi. I would love to try this stuff out, and u already know I'm an iforce fanatic so I'm sure it will be awesome stuff.

Btw, the shoulder issue stems from a high school wrestling issue where I tote my rotator cuff, and the elbow issue came about from poor warmups before bumping weight on hammer curls.

Only joint product I've had was orange triad and aftershock by myogenix which contains a joint product as well. I've never ran a stand alone.
1. Do you currently have an injury or pain somewhere in your body? i have a torn meniscus in my right knee a few years old, never taken care of it properly. ****ty shoulders, from years of jiu jitsu cranks

2. If yes, where is the injury, what was the cause, and how long have you been experiencing pain? knee came from wrestling in college, shoulder issues from omoplatas and kimuras.

3. How old are you? 28

4. What have you used in the past to help reduce joint soreness/injuries? MSM/chondrotin, animal flex, osteo sport, joint flex.

5. Why do you want to try this product?because it's usually the inflammation that i feel from my knee, this sounds like i'll be able to run again.
1. I have pain in left shoulder & prevents my from shoulder press & any lifting over my head. Also my left elbow joint has been hurting from weight I am curling or dead lifting.
2. Shoulder has been acting up over the past 3 months, but I am getting the stregnth in my left shoulder back slowly. The elbow pain started 2 weeks ago.
3. 37 yrs. old
4. I have used Orange Triad by controlled Labs, Joint Restore by Athletic Xtreme, and Glucosamine from generic Walmart brand
5. I have never ran an IFORCE product & would like to add this into my PCT.
Finished up a bottle of glucosamine & it didnt help at all during my cycle.
Would like to see how this supplement works instead of Glucosamine on my body
I currently have two nagging issues. My right shoulder and right knee. Shoulder is from trying to do too much weight on incline presses. Knee is from a quad accident. Shoulder has been bad for about 3 months. Knee over a year :(
I'm 26 and I have used glucosamine msmcombo.
As well as athletic extreme joint restore. Joint restore really helped while on but pain came back pretty quickly after.
I want to use this product because the pain is really effecting my lifting. I jave been going really light and my shoulders and chest seem to be lacking because of the pain :(
In!!!!

I have pain on my AC Joint which has been inflamed for a while now. I have been to Doctors, Physcial therapist and nothing is helping and my Physical Therapist told me my AC joint (Around it) wont probably ever heal again properly but there are exercises that can help reduce the pain but nothing helps. I've taken mortin and vitamins but thats about it. I'm 22 years of age and I got this pain from hitting incline hammer machine press hard one day and I felt like a snap and its been almost 2 years, I want to try this product because this is another option/door that has now just opened!
[/QUOTE]

Certainly

Elbows and knees! Knees are touch and go and have been dealing with this for at least a year. Elbows have been bad for two years and I can point this back to a workout where I did heavy skull crushers with no warm up.

3. How old are you?

Transform's Joint Repair has been my most common and a favorite. Other than that I've tried fish oil and some egg shell supp that really didn't do squat.

That's a no brainer. I want to experience pain free workouts! I would love to add heavy squats back into my routine, and I am a bit of an experimentalist. Hook it up Vaughn!
-Yeah, recovering from a broken/sprained foot

- Again, I broke my foot while longboarding about a month and half ago.

3. How old are you?

-E-pharm joint force, Tendon Rescue gel, Glucosamine Chondroitin, Vicodin, Super Cissus, Salvia Mitorizzha, UC-II, Bio-Sil.

-Because I am always looking for a good joint supplement to add to my arsenal
winners.

PM me your shipping info please.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
grats guys!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Right on, thanks!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sent. Can't wait to log this!! Joint pain sucks and ruins some of my workouts!

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
Vaughn trizzle can i get a black on lime t shirt too. :)

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Damn. Wasn't long before winners were picked. Wish I could've gotten in on this. Too late?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome opportunity here. Looking forward to see when this hits the planet

digler84

Awards
Hey Vaughn, u wanna throw a beta can of conquer in that box too?? :D

Icantwaitfordat****der

WPD111

WPD111

Awards
Thanks Vaughn ! Looking forward to using this and I'm positive it will work as well as the other Iforce products I've used !!

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Congrats to the winners!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Vaughn, u wanna throw a beta can of conquer in that box too?? :D

Icantwaitfordat****der
not a chance in hell bro.. i didnt even try it yet!!!

brenthebdog

brenthebdog

Awards
Thanks for the pick Vaughn! I expect good things from Joint Help, Hemavol and Maximize are both pretty solid.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
hope you guys enjoy the product, looking forward to all the logs on this

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
all bottles have been shipped.

Please post a link to your log as soon as you get the bottle!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

BUMP THIS!! Makes our life so much easier!!

or ima pm you and not be happier! :p

mcc23

Awards
  • Established
1. Do you currently have an injury or pain somewhere in your body? Lower back mainly and Thoracic compression issues
2. If yes, where is the injury, what was the cause, and how long have you been experiencing pain? See above. + Some elboe tenderness from lots of Skullcrushers.
3. How old are you? 22
4. What have you used in the past to help reduce joint soreness/injuries? Reg Cissus, Osteo Biflex, *** MSM
5. Why do you want to try this product? To see if its another win product from Iforce..Plus my back aches.

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established

lies. living so close i get things from iforce, next day. prolly processed yesterday, shipped today.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
I'm in to BUY THIS. I'm 21 but have been training in martial arts/wrestling/boxing for 17 years...have had knee surgery, have tendinitis in just about every damn joint, have dislocated my toes/shoulder, etc. Current injury is a thumb sprain and a bit of tendinitis in my foot.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to start seeing the logs!

brenthebdog

brenthebdog

Awards
Apparently I don't have enough posts to put in a link to my log, anyone know a way around this?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Apparently I don't have enough posts to put in a link to my log, anyone know a way around this?
Just put a space in the link somewhere so it doesn't hyperlink.

brenthebdog

brenthebdog

Awards
Just put a space in the link somewhere so it doesn't hyperlink.
Cool, thanks FL3X

Here's my log:

anabolicminds.com /forum/supplement-reviews-logs/ 216586-iforce-nutrition-jointhelp

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Congrats,Im in for the logs!

LivingStrongE

Awards
anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216683-iforce-nutrition-pharmaceutical.html

My log!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here is my log! anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216717-relieving-long-term.html#post3682563