IMMEDIATELY RELIEVE JOINT PAIN: JOINT-HELP LOGGERS NEEDED!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench

not a chance in hell bro.. i didnt even try it yet!!!
    Why such a hater? Come on man!

2. I sent my PM!
    •   

3. Thanks for the pick Vaughn! I expect good things from Joint Help, Hemavol and Maximize are both pretty solid.

4. hope you guys enjoy the product, looking forward to all the logs on this
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports

5. Quote Originally Posted by digler84 View Post
    Why such a hater? Come on man!

CONGRATS EVERYONE!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
    •   

6. all bottles have been shipped.

Please post a link to your log as soon as you get the bottle!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

7. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    all bottles have been shipped.

Thanks! No doubt I'll send a link

8. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post

BUMP THIS!! Makes our life so much easier!!

or ima pm you and not be happier!

9. 1. Do you currently have an injury or pain somewhere in your body? Lower back mainly and Thoracic compression issues
    2. If yes, where is the injury, what was the cause, and how long have you been experiencing pain? See above. + Some elboe tenderness from lots of Skullcrushers.
    3. How old are you? 22
    4. What have you used in the past to help reduce joint soreness/injuries? Reg Cissus, Osteo Biflex, *** MSM
    5. Why do you want to try this product? To see if its another win product from Iforce..Plus my back aches.

10. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post

lies. living so close i get things from iforce, next day. prolly processed yesterday, shipped today.

11. I'm in to BUY THIS. I'm 21 but have been training in martial arts/wrestling/boxing for 17 years...have had knee surgery, have tendinitis in just about every damn joint, have dislocated my toes/shoulder, etc. Current injury is a thumb sprain and a bit of tendinitis in my foot.
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

12. Can't wait to start seeing the logs!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

13. Apparently I don't have enough posts to put in a link to my log, anyone know a way around this?

14. Quote Originally Posted by brenthebdog
    Apparently I don't have enough posts to put in a link to my log, anyone know a way around this?
    Just put a space in the link somewhere so it doesn't hyperlink.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

15. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Just put a space in the link somewhere so it doesn't hyperlink.
    Cool, thanks FL3X

Here's my log:

anabolicminds.com /forum/supplement-reviews-logs/ 216586-iforce-nutrition-jointhelp

16. Congrats,Im in for the logs!

17. anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216683-iforce-nutrition-pharmaceutical.html

My log!

18. Here is my log! anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216717-relieving-long-term.html#post3682563
  19. Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

20. Here's a copy of the first entry in my log. I'm having difficulty pasting a link from my iPhone if someone could do it for me it would be greatly appreciated

Just received my bottle of Iforce joint help from Vaughn and will start this first thing in morning .

A little background on me ; I just turned 44yrs old and have been lifting since I was 17. I was in construction prior to that "New invention," the pneumatic nail gun, so lots of wrist movement . I've also lifted heavy for a while in my 20s getting up to 500# squat and over 400# bench. Needless to say this didnt do wonders on my joints. I have knee,wrist and shoulder pain on daily basis so am looking forward to this experience

21. Thanks guy for posting links to logs, much appreciated!!

Mike

22. this really has my interest. Major joint issues for years....I have heard some great things about JH

23. I'm in for sure, I'm a 22 year old female, new to body building. Lifting now 4 times a week. I fractured my knee back in high school and it always gives me problems. Also "weak wrist" run in my family and I have a ton of problems with pain in my wrist as well as my elbows. I know I'm way to young to be having problems like these.

I've tried everything from the spray relief to pain killers and anti inflammatorys to help with the pain but it doesn't help repair the damage that has been done over the years.

I would love to try this product and hope it works, sounds great, reviews look great, so I'm very eager to try it. Anything new. To help lesson my pain and help me gain with lifting would be awesome!!
    -DangerLace-

24. anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216857-why-do-iforce.html#post3686663

There u go...a little long winded, but it's there. enjoy!

25. Quote Originally Posted by digler84 View Post
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216857-why-do-iforce.html#post3686663

There u go...a little long winded, but it's there. enjoy!
    heading over now!

26. I am unable to link me thread.
    Not enough post counts! Someone please help out!

My log is in Supplement Log-
    IFORCE -Lights Out & Joint-Help in PCT Log

27. Quote Originally Posted by johnny75 View Post
    I am unable to link me thread.
    Not enough post counts! Someone please help out!

My log is in Supplement Log-
    Here ya go.

28. my log sorry took so long for link....iVe tried putting a space but it still won't post link ..anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216803-iforce-joint-help.html#post3685114

29. Quote Originally Posted by WPD111 View Post
    my log sorry took so long for link....iVe tried putting a space but it still won't post link ..anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216803-iforce-joint-help.html#post3685114
    Here ya go man.

Iforce joint help
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Does Taking Glucosamine Help With Joint Pain
    By David Dunn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-11-2009, 11:32 PM
  2. Experiencing Joint Pain - Need Help ASAP!
    By MuscleGuyinNY in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 04-23-2008, 06:26 PM
  3. what's the best joint pain reliever?
    By bullet in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-08-2007, 12:26 AM
  4. help... horrible joint pains (MTRN/MZOL/HMAX)
    By NYhomeboy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-29-2006, 09:37 AM
  5. Help! Joint pains!
    By RippedForce in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-25-2003, 03:45 PM