GENOMYX TRICK OR TREAT GIVEAWAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Get my phuckin arms tattooed like this...
    if you get them tatted up like that then you better be wearing the sweet shirt in your avi
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)


  2. Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier

    if you get them tatted up like that then you better be wearing the sweet shirt in your avi
    I have tats, but it not sleeved.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fŁcking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   
       


  3. Name:  image-2199586637.jpg
Views: 125
Size:  113.6 KB

    I thought the green borat one was the best ever since we were bar hoping in a very busy spot.

    And yes that's me in the orange

  4. Quote Originally Posted by jxn View Post


    thats just scary
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

  5. h t t p : //i3.squidoocdn.com/resize/squidoo_images/-1/lens19640064_1342746506_A___a. jpg

    Name:  lens19640064_1342746506_A___a.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  10.4 KB
    •   
       


  6. How do you post a pic with under 150 posts?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15
    How do you post a pic with under 150 posts?
    I think some forums let you. Others don't. It's hit or miss I have found out

  8. 2 of the funniest I have seen
    Attached Images Attached Images   

  9. Did anyone ever get selected for this giveaway/logging opportunity?

  10. Don't think so

  11. Quote Originally Posted by GENOMYX View Post
    We want to see the funniest or most creative Halloween costumes you guys can find. Partially because Iím still deciding what to dress up as this year On Halloween we will select one winner who will win a Genomyx product of their choice, which includes our new pre workout ORIGIN amongst the selection. To top that off you will also receive a Free Genomyx T-Shirt.

    Any one can participate and Iím sure well all have some laughs but the winner will have to be a U.S resident and over 21 years old. The winner will also be required to log the product with 3-4 updates per week until the log is completed.

    So with that being said lets see what you guys got???????
    did anyone win this?

  12. Hey guys sorry this thread got lost Ill choose a winner tonight. Thanks for updating.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by GENOMYX
    Hey guys sorry this thread got lost Ill choose a winner tonight. Thanks for updating.
    So... Still hoping! Lol

  14. Sorry guys with all of the production issues we had etc... etc.. etc lol The winner Im choosing is dkgreene88. Some awesome pics bro. PM your info bro and the product you would like to try. Well send you a free bottle of Origin as well as promised.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by GENOMYX
    Sorry guys with all of the production issues we had etc... etc.. etc lol The winner Im choosing is dkgreene88. Some awesome pics bro. PM your info bro and the product you would like to try. Well send you a free bottle of Origin as well as promised.
    Stoked brother thanks

  16. Any news on this

  17. Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88 View Post
    Any news on this
    Just saw this send me your addy either to me or big boss
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Genomyx Heat or PES Alpha t2
    By G.Superior in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-28-2012, 01:59 AM
  2. Genomyx DCP or HEAT ?
    By lostsoul in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 04-18-2012, 07:08 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-28-2011, 10:31 AM
  4. Trick or Treat for LG Sciences Weekly give away in in October.
    By MrKleen73 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 419
    Last Post: 11-01-2010, 06:50 PM
  5. Treat or stop squeze?
    By MrZ in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-02-2009, 01:52 PM
Log in
Log in