Super DMZ 2.0 Loggers needed for Blackstone Labs (special deal)

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
SUPER-DMZ Rx 2.0™ - Pro-Anabolic Complex

-Comparable to Dianabol or Anadrol
-Increases Lean Muscle Mass
-Increases Strength & Power
-Helps with Cutting (getting lean)
-Does Not Aromatize (convert to estrogen)
-No Bloating or Water Retention

Featured Online Retailer of Super-DMZ Rx 2.0™

BLACKSTONE LABS (Authorized Reseller)

Go to Blackstone Labs

Loggers must be experienced lifters that reside in the USA.

IronMagLabs is looking for the loggers to use 2 caps per day for 4 weeks.

You must start the log in this forum BEFORE October 31st.

You must have OVER 250 posts at AM and be an adult.

Preferably loggers must use this product on its own.

Please post in this thread why you should be considered for logging this product for free.

Thanks!​

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
I would be interested in running this log for you guys. Have all supports and and pct already on hand so would be all good to go. Will be able to provide a comprehensive log with stat increases/decreases as well as progression pics. I believe super dmz 2.0 will help meet my current goal of shedding a few lbs of fat and gaining lbm and strength. Thanks for your consideration.
Age- 28
Weight- 208

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nice!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh wow. I would love to run this. Pretty much dropped a bunch of weight for my next run, which I hadnt set a date as of yet. I guess now is a better time than never. I was actually pretty excited in the version 2.o I liked the first one.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does being deployed take a person out of the running as though I am a US resident, I guess you could say I currently reside in Afghanistan? Though shipping to APO AE address' is the same as shipping within the US. I'm down if it's not a hang up.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Dang, I definitely need to get my post count up and get in good with people! I would love to do something like this

randysavage

randysavage

Awards
  • Established
Loggers must be experienced lifters that reside in the USA. done

IronMagLabs is looking for the loggers to use 2 caps per day for 4 weeks. nice and simple

You must start the log in this forum BEFORE October 31st. sure thing

You must have OVER 250 posts at AM and be an adult. check

Preferably loggers must use this product on its own. deal

Please post in this thread why you should be considered for logging this product for free. My first and only other cycle was halo extreme that I logged on ironmagazineforums. So far I like your company/products and plan on buying from you again.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Does being deployed take a person out of the running as though I am a US resident, I guess you could say I currently reside in Afghanistan? Though shipping to APO AE address' is the same as shipping within the US. I'm down if it's not a hang up.
I'm very sorry but APO's have had huge delays or a high number of lost packs in our experience. We have stopped sending to APO's because of this.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm very sorry but APO's have had huge delays or a high number of lost packs in our experience. We have stopped sending to APO's because of this.
How unfortunate. Copycat is a standup dude. Well respected

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Understandable.

Guess I'll go back to my scheduled SD run.

steppinRazor

Awards
Still some of this floating around eh??

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, exactly. Hence Why I would love to log it!!

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great applicants. I see some good choices. I need a few more guys to step up.

thanks!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh wow. I would love to run this. Pretty much dropped a bunch of weight for my next run, which I hadnt set a date as of yet. I guess now is a better time than never. I was actually pretty excited in the version 2.o I liked the first one.
I'll vouch for this guy!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd love to put up an app to run this also but work got in the way of the cycle I had planned to start at the beginning of Oct. Thinking I will try to start on the 27th but still have to see what the schedule looks like.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
I would love for this to be my first log on AM. I know I dont have 200 posts but anyway I can get in on this?>

Im about to start a cutting cycle but I would love to cut while still gaining lean muscle. I am trying to get down to around 5-6% bf, currently at 12% and I'm 170.

Im 24. Work out reliously for the past 3 years. 5 days a week 1.5hr+ 20-30min cardio.

This would be awesome and give me that extra boost I need!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Wow IML is at it again! Great opportunnity here guy's. I'm currently logging Halo Extreme for them now and loving every minute of it!!! Dam I'll log it for you in 8 weeks when my PCT ends LOL!!!!

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Need one more applicant that meets all requirements. Blackstone wants multiple loggers.

Thanks!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is this the same as the OG dymethazine?

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Yes,
10mg Dimethazine and 10mg Methylstenbolone per capsule.

VERY strong.
I know I can't log it since I'm in the middle of one for you right now and loving it! This was on my list next since i had such a great experience with Halo. I just went ahead and ordered 2 bottles and found a 10% discount code so thanks!!! Thats like $86.00 shipped I now have my winter bulk all setup! I'm going to log the HELL out of this next! Thanks IML for making LEGIT PH supps!!

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would be interested in running this log for you guys. Have all supports and and pct already on hand so would be all good to go. Will be able to provide a comprehensive log with stat increases/decreases as well as progression pics. I believe super dmz 2.0 will help meet my current goal of shedding a few lbs of fat and gaining lbm and strength. Thanks for your consideration.
Age- 28
Weight- 208
Loggers must be experienced lifters that reside in the USA. done

IronMagLabs is looking for the loggers to use 2 caps per day for 4 weeks. nice and simple

You must start the log in this forum BEFORE October 31st. sure thing

You must have OVER 250 posts at AM and be an adult. check

Preferably loggers must use this product on its own. deal

Please post in this thread why you should be considered for logging this product for free. My first and only other cycle was halo extreme that I logged on ironmagazineforums. So far I like your company/products and plan on buying from you again.
PM me shipping addy's guys if you agree to a detailed log.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
do yall have to have it logged soon? What about after my pct? Im running a log right now for pct....

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Please post in this thread why you should be considered for logging this product for free.

Thanks!

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established

Thanks!
Wanna make an exception on when i can start the log? ;)

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
What start date were you thinking brother?
End of november? Lol! I laugh cause thats a while from now... but im a logging king! ;)

I would love to log the stuff.... i am very experienced with prohormones... and have never taken dmz products.... ive taken tren pplex m14add sd halo pplex... i think thats it... lol... but im just not conquering the 5000 calorie mark.... would love to be anabolic during this calorie saturation!

randysavage

randysavage

Awards
  • Established
What would you suggest for support supps? I got my usually goto's anything specific? And pct I got the usual clomid, erase, DAA. that good?

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had a bottle of(said PCT) and cant seem to locate it. SO now I need to order more. I NEVER run without my pct lined up. So there will be a slight delay. And got my package today. Thanks again. When every thing is ready I will post log link in here

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
All these awesome promotions going on yet I'm stuck in my 90 days between cycles. Wish I could help out but good luck to whoever you pick!

randysavage

randysavage

Awards
  • Established
I had a bottle of(said PCT) and cant seem to locate it. SO now I need to order more. I NEVER run without my pct lined up. So there will be a slight delay. And got my package today. Thanks again. When every thing is ready I will post log link in here
yea me too, whats everyones pct look like

randysavage

randysavage

Awards
  • Established
Heres where I'm at
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Athletix Titanium / Division 1 4/4/4/4
Erase 0/3/3/3/2/1