USPlabs has a New PATENTED Anabolic? Hear it here first....

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No, but we are close, and I will need your feedback for the last stage of the patent process......

All applicants must be nutritionally and exercsie dedicated, versed and currently applying that knowledge day and day out. We need to insert the Patented anabolic into a constant environment...

Stay tuned....

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
You know your favourite Canadian is in Jacob

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
No, but we are close, and I will need your feedback for the last stage of the patent process......

All applicants must be nutritionally and exercsie dedicated, versed and currently applying that knowledge day and day out. We need to insert the Patented anabolic into a constant environment...

Stay tuned....
I would love to have my hand at this Jacob. I am a dedicated being that has gained almost 20 pounds since I joined this sanctuary of knowledge. I am actually even currently logging for you guys, the sponsored log of the Testify Stack and have gotten amazing results in gains and also strength gains specially with long standing PRs.

That is...should you need a dedicated AM Guinea Pig for it :D! Much love for USP :D!

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ill try this out. Competitive powerlifter, have my second meet the 27th. Currently weighing 215, I was at 180 2 years ago.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will my other Usp Labs supplements get jealous when this new "baby" comes out?. How will I protect the feelings of Prime, Test Powder, Compound 20 and Super Cissus?. If I turn their labels facing the wall do you think that will help?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Will my other Usp Labs supplements get jealous when this new "baby" comes out?. How will I protect the feelings of Prime, Test Powder, Compound 20 and Super Cissus?. If I turn their labels facing the wall do you think that will help?
Idk...I'm worried about the:

-Prime
-Bulk Modern BCAA
-Test Powder
-Compound 20
-Oxy Elite Pro
-Jack3d Micro (dying to try this one...but I'm on a needed stim break from overuse of EC stack :D!)
-Jack3d

I have in my stash :).

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Patented Anabolic will not see retail for 60-90 days.

Consider this R&D because it is.......

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
The Patented Anabolic will not see retail for 60-90 days.

Consider this R&D because it is.......
I can start by e-mailing you my ID and signature scanned along with a non-disclosure act if you so wish Jacob. I still have your E-mail from last we talked :D!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm curious too!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Idk...I'm worried about the:

-Prime
-Bulk Modern BCAA
-Test Powder
-Compound 20
-Oxy Elite Pro
-Jack3d Micro (dying to try this one...but I'm on a needed stim break from overuse of EC stack :D!)
-Jack3d

I have in my stash :).
Hopefully they all get along with the new baby. Someone's always jealous though. Maybe sit them all down and have a talk with them about the new addition to the family. The new edition must feel welcome while at the same time trying not to "ruffle the feathers" of others in the family.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Hopefully they all get along with the new baby. Someone's always jealous though. Maybe sit them all down and have a talk with them about the new addition to the family. The new edition must feel welcome while at the same time trying not to "ruffle the feathers" of others in the family.
Eggsactly my point, we gotta blend them all in, they gotta know they will work together. That they will be friends inside of my bloodstream and make my muscles happy, while making enemies with my adipose tissue.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would love to have my hand at this Jacob. I am a dedicated being that has gained almost 20 pounds since I joined this sanctuary of knowledge. I am actually even currently logging for you guys, the sponsored log of the Testify Stack and have gotten amazing results in gains and also strength gains specially with long standing PRs.

That is...should you need a dedicated AM Guinea Pig for it :D! Much love for USP :D!
You gained 20lbs on here and I started my company on here....Brothers in Vision and Application

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
You gained 20lbs on here and I started my company on here....Brothers in Vision and Application
Of course brother :) Anabolic Minds has been kind to us, but it is all thanks to both our efforts and sacrifices we have gotten to where we are now.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Stay tuned....
tumblr_lk0tfjhLcG1qa10w1o1_500.gif

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
JM1437

JM1437

Awards
Cant wait for this to get going!!! You know I give it my all. I beta tested TP and JM over on the USP forums.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
In this!!! USP never let's down

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
You know I'm in.

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Damn! This will be epic! Definitely excited to see what latest and greatest release from USP is gonna be all about.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Subbed. You have at least one old guy interested.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmmm-homer-simpson-the-simpsons-Favim_com-161448.jpg

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
Sweet! I can't wait to see what the ingredient is !

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subs for product info/updates.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
Gonna sit this one out but I am VERY interested!

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
you had me at "USPLabs"

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
i'm in if you need some more . starting my next cycle in november. would work out great to log this. let me know!

Aviad

Aviad

Board Sponsor
Awards

Stay tuned....
Since I was given the privilege to test this product I wanted to share some of effects I noticed during my cycle of the product. I will also preface the testing with my daily regime, training style and supplements used:

Nutritional regime:
Moderate to lower carbohydrate/ Protein intake moderate to high/ Fat intake adequate
Consistent macro nutrient intake throughout the day
Consistent macronutrient intake throughout the cycle of the product within 200k

Exercise regime:
Resistance training: (4-5 days per week)
Power moves (dead lifts, different squat variations, flat bench)
Bodybuilding/isolation movements to finish workouts
No change in workout frequency during the cycle of the product

Supplements used:
None

Dosing:
Once a day

Cycle length:
30 days

Physical effects:
Approximate ten percent increase in strength overall, slight variance on certain lifts
Reduced time needed to warm up exercised muscle groups prior to first working set
Increased core temperature noticeable throughout cycle/increased perspiration during workouts/
Fat loss noticeable after thirty days with no change in macronutrient intake
Increased muscle density
Increased contractile strength (isolation movements noticeably enhanced in terms of target muscle work and the overall “feel” of the movement)
No negative side effects or suppression noted after cessation of product

Mental effects:
Increased metal acuity and ability to complete mental tasks over long periods
Mood was consistently elevated throughout cycle
Highest libido from any product that I have ever taken

Final thoughts:
Please keep in mind that the nutritional, supplemental and exercise regimes were not ideal for any noticeable changes in terms of increased performance (mental or physical) or change in body composition although both noticeably changed. Also, this product was taken for the full cycle without the aid of any type of pre workout, or increase in macronutrients yet physical changes were noticeable as mentioned as above.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am getting teary eye'd just thinking about y'all getting a chance at this bad boy...
Well if it has anything to do with the numbers I see you pushing in your workouts, I'm sporting a stiffy. Lol

huggy77

huggy77

Awards

Stay tuned....
very exciting....