Lightbulb AX Halloween Contest/Giveaway

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

Here are the 3 Contests....

CONTEST 1:
    --share a scary story (fake or real).
    --we will choose our favorite story.
    --PRIZE = AX ULTRA REPS

CONTEST 2:
    --share a funny Halloween story (fake or real).
    --we will choose our favorite story.
    --PRIZE = AX ATHLETES JOINT RESTORE

CONTEST 3:
    --share a photo of a FAIL Halloween costume. (personal or from the internet).
    --we will choose our favorite photo.
    --PRIZE = AX SUPERSIZE

-You can post to enter any one or all contests as many times as you like.
    -This is running for a few weeks; no excuse to not get involved and give yourself a chance to win.

WINNERS WILL BE SELECTED ON HALLOWEEN OCT.31
    Omega Sports Representative
    The Omega Vision Honor. Integrity. Trust.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Great Promo here Clickster!! I'll sub and post my app for Joint Restore Later !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  3. Advanced Member
    Answers

Thats not what Lara Croft looked like in the movie lol
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

BOARD TYRANT
  5. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

I'll play.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fŁcking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Might as well close the contest now. Wow! Laura Croft really let herself go!
  7. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Yeeaaaaa buddyy , love the contest click!

A simple and easy yet fun way to try some of our awesome products!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  8. Advanced Member
    Answers

9. New Member
    Answers

Name:  flash-costume-fail.jpg
Views: 136
Size:  79.3 KB
    This guy really put some work in to pull off flash this year, just check out those abs
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Name:  imagesCAV9TVFM.jpg
Views: 130
Size:  14.5 KBName:  puking_pumpkin.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  131.7 KB
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  11. Ω Omega Sports Ω
    Answers

Awesome! I am loving the start to this.
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  263 lbs.
    Answers

ROTFL!!! some funny ones in here!
    Athletic Xtreme - Are you Xtreme enough?
    www.AthleticXtreme.com
    -Philippians 4:13-
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Great promo, AX.

#inb4all the photos of the guy with the purple cups over his nipples
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SLW2 View Post

Thats not what Lara Croft looked like in the movie lol
    Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post
    Might as well close the contest now. Wow! Laura Croft really let herself go!
    That pic is classic!!!
    Agreed...it might be over before it even began!!

[/B]
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I'll play.

HA!! Must have been roid rage!!!
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Name:  cosplay-just-because-you-can-does-not-mean-you-should1.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  65.8 KB
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  255 lbs.
    Answers

THESE ARE GREAT.
    Here is my loghttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216779-bigguy-vs-wilpit.htmlhttp://supplementreviews.com/users/mhseaver670/reviews
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Name:  scare-crow.jpg
Views: 114
Size:  57.0 KB
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Hmm, well one of many personal ghost stories. Not sure if scary for others but it terrified me.

A few years back me, my mom and my sister moved into a new home. Everything seemed fine and the home seemed great initially. I was in a new school, meeting new people, and overall things were going well. That didn't last for all too long. My family has many experiences with ghost/demons/etc. I used to think I was crazy until on several occasions, others witnessed the same things as me.

Anyway a few of my stories from this home.A few weeks into moving in me and my older brother were wrestling and being fools, the next thing I see is a grey alien/sapien like figure coming out of a white door on my completely brick wall.I don't know how to process what I just witnessed so I tell my brother I'm done playing and that I was going to go to bed. He asks me what's wrong, I proceed to tell him and he doesn't know what to say. Well this was the beginning of a few years of torment.

A few months later, my mom was acting odd so I asked her what was wrong. After my repeat pestering, she begins to tell me that while I was asleep, I proceeded to say "evil has awaken" in a deep adult voice. My mom tries her hardest to ignore these things. My entire family has a history of witnessing the "other" side. Not sure what to make of it to be honest.

Anyway,

While sleeping in my pitch black room that I couldn't watch tv in, for some reason only in that room the connection didn't work; I woke up to the foot of my bed being pitch black, darker than dark as if there was a solid field of darkness. It was freezing and I felt a cold hand grab my foot, I then kicked it, tucked my foot back under my blankets and tried to force myself back to sleep. I never really said anything about this to anyone.

A few months later I woke up to a pillow and blanket being perfectly laid out next to my bed (getting chills remembering all of this). I would have dismissed this as me kicking blankets/pillows off of my bed but the blanket was perfectly laid out and the pillow was flat as if someone slept there. I asked my mom that morning why she slept next to my bed (she's rather protective for good reason). She proceeded to say that she didn't, which alarmed me.

There were MANY many times where I would see something in the corner of my eye, or feel this dreaded feeling of complete death. It's hard to explain but most people that have experienced these things know entirely what I'm talking about. It's as though something completely evil just wants to take your life. Anyway, from what I can take away, this was not a ghost it was a demon.

Eventually when everything started coming out, my brother and mother both had said they had something growl deep into their ear at one point or another in this home. It appeared to continually get more powerful or at least more confident the longer we stayed there. It went from seeing things in the corner of my eye, to actually waking up in the middle of the night and seeing a Victorian girl at the foot of my bed.
    (sounds fake, I know, I wish it were)

Anyway that's the gist of my story.
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Actually just remembered another somewhat scary story haha.

I was with a bunch of buddies last year in Arrowhead getting drunk and being fools at a friends cabin. Anyway we decide to go into town to see the lake, (it's around 10pm EVERYTHING is closed). We are strolling around to see where to go the next day, just planning out stuff. Anyway we all see a 8/9 year old girl walking circles around a large tree behind a gate while peering at us.
    Like those 2ft gates that are meant to keep people off the grass. Anyway we kinda ignore her, granted I was thinking wtf is a 10 year old girl doing in town alone at night. So we pass her by and as we are walking towards the lake we hear this dinosaur esk screech, as though a pterodactyl were going to sweep down on us and kill us. We all stop in our tracks, beginning to confirm that what we heard was real....anyway you can guess we took the long way back to the car, not through the town. No one knew what to think of it...it sounded very reptilian, nothing like a hawk or falcon screech (I'm an animal nerd).
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  255 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post
    Hmm, well one of many personal ghost stories. Not sure if scary for others but it terrified me.

There were MANY many times where I would see something in the corner of my eye, or feel this dreaded feeling of complete death. It's hard to explain but most people that have experienced these things know entirely what I'm talking about. It's as though something completely evil just wants to take your life. Anyway, from what I can take away, this was not a ghost it was a demon.

DUDE I know what you are talking about. I have this off and on for a long time. Im not getting into details. Just wanted to say. Im with you.
    Here is my loghttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216779-bigguy-vs-wilpit.htmlhttp://supplementreviews.com/users/mhseaver670/reviews
  21. Ω Omega Sports Ω
    Answers

Thanks for sharing. This is what I'm talkin' about!
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

In for contest 2.

When I first moved to the USA in 1998 I had only been in school for 2 months and I had caught on a few words so I understood a lil bit but couldn't speak english. Took me a very long time to understand what Halloween was. But once I found out that it basically meant free candy I was all excited. I went dressed as the ghost killer like almost everyone at the time when Scream came out. So I went out that day with a friend of my moms and 4 other kids and 1 younger girl who I was scaring the whole night. We were going to this house, I ran up the stairs and there was a chair outside with this huuuuge scarecrow still on it all crooked all I said was COOL because that was one of the few words I learned. Turned to the door and knocked. No answer, knocked again and nothing. I turned to the scarecrow and kicked it in the leg and cursed at him in portuguese. Before I turned my back to walk away, he jumped up and screamed. I fainted. When I woke up he was standing over me and I got scared again and did sort of an up kick

Got him right in the middle of the face. I rolled and jumped over the stairs but before I started running my mom's friend caught me by the shoulder and held me saying to calm down. I was 11 when that happened and I will never forget. I went trick or treat all the way until i was a sophomore in high school but I NEVER went any where close to that house again.
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Answers

24. Ω Omega Sports Ω
    Answers

haha! Some really good epic fail costumes so far.
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Name:  weezynnicki1.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  33.1 KB
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Answers

i actually lol'd at this
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Meat lovers supreme I'm guessing??

Name:  Funny-Halloween-Costumes.jpg
Views: 72
Size:  30.4 KB
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Name:  weezynnicki1.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  33.1 KB

ROLF! Gangster Chucky and Tiffany?
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

I have a funny story that is about something I did with my son. Do you guys remember the movie "The Ring"? Well my son was in 8th grade and it was Halloween so we ended up watching that movie before bed. I don't know if you remember the TV was all static when the freaky girl would come out of it. This blew my sons mind. So we are headed to bed and he is in the bathroom brushing his teeth. I went into his room and put his TV on a blank channel, turned it off and grabbed his remote. I can look straight down a hallway into his room from mine. everyone hits the sack. I milk it as long as I could stand it and hit the on button for his TV. The scream of sheer terror that came out of that boy is still in my ears today. I don't think his feet touched the ground the whole way down the hall. He was mad at me for weeks after but we laugh hilariously now about it. Scarred for life...Lol
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Name:  wonderwoman.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  37.3 KB
  31. Ω Omega Sports Ω
    Answers

Keep em' coming! There is a lot of time left on this.
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Name:  virginiatech_pennstate_halloween_costume2.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  145.5 KB
  33. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    I have a funny story that is about something I did with my son. Do you guys remember the movie "The Ring"? Well my son was in 8th grade and it was Halloween so we ended up watching that movie before bed. I don't know if you remember the TV was all static when the freaky girl would come out of it. This blew my sons mind. So we are headed to bed and he is in the bathroom brushing his teeth. I went into his room and put his TV on a blank channel, turned it off and grabbed his remote. I can look straight down a hallway into his room from mine. everyone hits the sack. I milk it as long as I could stand it and hit the on button for his TV. The scream of sheer terror that came out of that boy is still in my ears today. I don't think his feet touched the ground the whole way down the hall. He was mad at me for weeks after but we laugh hilariously now about it. Scarred for life...Lol
    Funny story.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fŁcking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  34. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  263 lbs.
    Answers

Love this thread. lol!
    Athletic Xtreme - Are you Xtreme enough?
    www.AthleticXtreme.com
    -Philippians 4:13-
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Name:  virginiatech_pennstate_halloween_costume2.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  145.5 KB
    ...soooo messed up
  36. Ω Omega Sports Ω
    Answers

That Virginia Tech costume is so wrong....
  37. Ω Omega Sports Ω
    Answers

hahahaha! Brilliant!
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Name:  888277.jpg
Views: 44
Size:  62.9 KB
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Name:  888277.jpg
Views: 44
Size:  62.9 KB
    Not sure if that costume is suppose to be funny... Makes me want to do it in his face. It is a bank after all right?
  40. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Great posts thus far everyone.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. AX Halloween Promo Stack Review
    By malleus25 in forum Athletic Xtreme
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 11:21 PM
  2. Replies: 175
    Last Post: 01-23-2012, 09:32 PM
  3. The AX Ultra Contest - INSANELY HUGE!!!!!!
    By T-AD in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 420
    Last Post: 11-21-2011, 08:07 PM
  4. AX FREAKY HALLOWEEN CONTEST!!!!!!!
    By adawg4929 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 139
    Last Post: 11-15-2010, 05:45 PM
  5. AX FREAKY HALLOWEEN CONTEST!!!!
    By T-AD in forum Athletic Xtreme
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 10-29-2010, 05:14 PM