• Established
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

Here are the 3 Contests....

CONTEST 1:
--share a scary story (fake or real).
--we will choose our favorite story.
--PRIZE = AX ULTRA REPS

CONTEST 2:
--share a funny Halloween story (fake or real).
--we will choose our favorite story.
--PRIZE = AX ATHLETES JOINT RESTORE

CONTEST 3:
--share a photo of a FAIL Halloween costume. (personal or from the internet).
--we will choose our favorite photo.
--PRIZE = AX SUPERSIZE

-You can post to enter any one or all contests as many times as you like.
-This is running for a few weeks; no excuse to not get involved and give yourself a chance to win.

WINNERS WILL BE SELECTED ON HALLOWEEN OCT.31

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Great Promo here Clickster!! I'll sub and post my app for Joint Restore Later :D!

SLW2

SLW2

Awards

Thats not what Lara Croft looked like in the movie lol

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'll play.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Might as well close the contest now. Wow! Laura Croft really let herself go!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeeaaaaa buddyy , love the contest click!

A simple and easy yet fun way to try some of our awesome products!

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
flash-costume-fail.jpg

This guy really put some work in to pull off flash this year, just check out those abs

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
imagesCAV9TVFM.jpg
puking_pumpkin.jpg

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome! I am loving the start to this. :)

emekajokammor

emekajokammor

Awards
ROTFL!!! some funny ones in here!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great promo, AX.

#inb4all the photos of the guy with the purple cups over his nipples

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
cosplay-just-because-you-can-does-not-mean-you-should1.jpg

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
THESE ARE GREAT.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
scare-crow.jpg

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Hmm, well one of many personal ghost stories. Not sure if scary for others but it terrified me.

A few years back me, my mom and my sister moved into a new home. Everything seemed fine and the home seemed great initially. I was in a new school, meeting new people, and overall things were going well. That didn't last for all too long. My family has many experiences with ghost/demons/etc. I used to think I was crazy until on several occasions, others witnessed the same things as me.

Anyway a few of my stories from this home.A few weeks into moving in me and my older brother were wrestling and being fools, the next thing I see is a grey alien/sapien like figure coming out of a white door on my completely brick wall.I don't know how to process what I just witnessed so I tell my brother I'm done playing and that I was going to go to bed. He asks me what's wrong, I proceed to tell him and he doesn't know what to say. Well this was the beginning of a few years of torment.

A few months later, my mom was acting odd so I asked her what was wrong. After my repeat pestering, she begins to tell me that while I was asleep, I proceeded to say "evil has awaken" in a deep adult voice. My mom tries her hardest to ignore these things. My entire family has a history of witnessing the "other" side. Not sure what to make of it to be honest.

Anyway,

While sleeping in my pitch black room that I couldn't watch tv in, for some reason only in that room the connection didn't work; I woke up to the foot of my bed being pitch black, darker than dark as if there was a solid field of darkness. It was freezing and I felt a cold hand grab my foot, I then kicked it, tucked my foot back under my blankets and tried to force myself back to sleep. I never really said anything about this to anyone.

A few months later I woke up to a pillow and blanket being perfectly laid out next to my bed (getting chills remembering all of this). I would have dismissed this as me kicking blankets/pillows off of my bed but the blanket was perfectly laid out and the pillow was flat as if someone slept there. I asked my mom that morning why she slept next to my bed (she's rather protective for good reason). She proceeded to say that she didn't, which alarmed me.

There were MANY many times where I would see something in the corner of my eye, or feel this dreaded feeling of complete death. It's hard to explain but most people that have experienced these things know entirely what I'm talking about. It's as though something completely evil just wants to take your life. Anyway, from what I can take away, this was not a ghost it was a demon.

Eventually when everything started coming out, my brother and mother both had said they had something growl deep into their ear at one point or another in this home. It appeared to continually get more powerful or at least more confident the longer we stayed there. It went from seeing things in the corner of my eye, to actually waking up in the middle of the night and seeing a Victorian girl at the foot of my bed.
(sounds fake, I know, I wish it were)

Anyway that's the gist of my story.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Actually just remembered another somewhat scary story haha.

I was with a bunch of buddies last year in Arrowhead getting drunk and being fools at a friends cabin. Anyway we decide to go into town to see the lake, (it's around 10pm EVERYTHING is closed). We are strolling around to see where to go the next day, just planning out stuff. Anyway we all see a 8/9 year old girl walking circles around a large tree behind a gate while peering at us.
Like those 2ft gates that are meant to keep people off the grass. Anyway we kinda ignore her, granted I was thinking wtf is a 10 year old girl doing in town alone at night. So we pass her by and as we are walking towards the lake we hear this dinosaur esk screech, as though a pterodactyl were going to sweep down on us and kill us. We all stop in our tracks, beginning to confirm that what we heard was real....anyway you can guess we took the long way back to the car, not through the town. No one knew what to think of it...it sounded very reptilian, nothing like a hawk or falcon screech (I'm an animal nerd).

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
Hmm, well one of many personal ghost stories. Not sure if scary for others but it terrified me.

There were MANY many times where I would see something in the corner of my eye, or feel this dreaded feeling of complete death. It's hard to explain but most people that have experienced these things know entirely what I'm talking about. It's as though something completely evil just wants to take your life. Anyway, from what I can take away, this was not a ghost it was a demon.

DUDE I know what you are talking about. I have this off and on for a long time. Im not getting into details. Just wanted to say. Im with you.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for sharing. This is what I'm talkin' about! :)

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for contest 2.

When I first moved to the USA in 1998 I had only been in school for 2 months and I had caught on a few words so I understood a lil bit but couldn't speak english. Took me a very long time to understand what Halloween was. But once I found out that it basically meant free candy I was all excited. I went dressed as the ghost killer like almost everyone at the time when Scream came out. So I went out that day with a friend of my moms and 4 other kids and 1 younger girl who I was scaring the whole night. We were going to this house, I ran up the stairs and there was a chair outside with this huuuuge scarecrow still on it all crooked all I said was COOL because that was one of the few words I learned. Turned to the door and knocked. No answer, knocked again and nothing. I turned to the scarecrow and kicked it in the leg and cursed at him in portuguese. Before I turned my back to walk away, he jumped up and screamed. I fainted. When I woke up he was standing over me and I got scared again and did sort of an up kick

Got him right in the middle of the face. I rolled and jumped over the stairs but before I started running my mom's friend caught me by the shoulder and held me saying to calm down. I was 11 when that happened and I will never forget. I went trick or treat all the way until i was a sophomore in high school but I NEVER went any where close to that house again.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
haha! Some really good epic fail costumes so far.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Meat lovers supreme I'm guessing??

Funny-Halloween-Costumes.jpg

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a funny story that is about something I did with my son. Do you guys remember the movie "The Ring"? Well my son was in 8th grade and it was Halloween so we ended up watching that movie before bed. I don't know if you remember the TV was all static when the freaky girl would come out of it. This blew my sons mind. So we are headed to bed and he is in the bathroom brushing his teeth. I went into his room and put his TV on a blank channel, turned it off and grabbed his remote. I can look straight down a hallway into his room from mine. everyone hits the sack. I milk it as long as I could stand it and hit the on button for his TV. The scream of sheer terror that came out of that boy is still in my ears today. I don't think his feet touched the ground the whole way down the hall. He was mad at me for weeks after but we laugh hilariously now about it. Scarred for life...Lol

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wonderwoman.jpg

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Keep em' coming! There is a lot of time left on this.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
virginiatech_pennstate_halloween_costume2.jpg

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I have a funny story that is about something I did with my son. Do you guys remember the movie "The Ring"? Well my son was in 8th grade and it was Halloween so we ended up watching that movie before bed. I don't know if you remember the TV was all static when the freaky girl would come out of it. This blew my sons mind. So we are headed to bed and he is in the bathroom brushing his teeth. I went into his room and put his TV on a blank channel, turned it off and grabbed his remote. I can look straight down a hallway into his room from mine. everyone hits the sack. I milk it as long as I could stand it and hit the on button for his TV. The scream of sheer terror that came out of that boy is still in my ears today. I don't think his feet touched the ground the whole way down the hall. He was mad at me for weeks after but we laugh hilariously now about it. Scarred for life...Lol
Funny story.

emekajokammor

emekajokammor

Awards
Love this thread. lol!

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hahahaha! Brilliant!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
888277.jpg

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great posts thus far everyone.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bumping this to the top!! Lets get some more entries!

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
love some of the pics lol!

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
So wrong

Attachments

oogaly_boogal