AX Halloween Contest/Giveaway

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Keep em' coming! There is a lot of time left on this.
    I'm Back...

2. Name:  virginiatech_pennstate_halloween_costume2.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  145.5 KB
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    I have a funny story that is about something I did with my son. Do you guys remember the movie "The Ring"? Well my son was in 8th grade and it was Halloween so we ended up watching that movie before bed. I don't know if you remember the TV was all static when the freaky girl would come out of it. This blew my sons mind. So we are headed to bed and he is in the bathroom brushing his teeth. I went into his room and put his TV on a blank channel, turned it off and grabbed his remote. I can look straight down a hallway into his room from mine. everyone hits the sack. I milk it as long as I could stand it and hit the on button for his TV. The scream of sheer terror that came out of that boy is still in my ears today. I don't think his feet touched the ground the whole way down the hall. He was mad at me for weeks after but we laugh hilariously now about it. Scarred for life...Lol
    Funny story.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fŁcking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

4. Love this thread. lol!
    Athletic Xtreme - Are you Xtreme enough?
    www.AthleticXtreme.com
    -Philippians 4:13-

5. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Name:  virginiatech_pennstate_halloween_costume2.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  145.5 KB
    ...soooo messed up
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates
    •   

6. That Virginia Tech costume is so wrong....
    I'm Back...

7. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I have a funny story that is about something I did with my son. Do you guys remember the movie "The Ring"? Well my son was in 8th grade and it was Halloween so we ended up watching that movie before bed. I don't know if you remember the TV was all static when the freaky girl would come out of it. This blew my sons mind. So we are headed to bed and he is in the bathroom brushing his teeth. I went into his room and put his TV on a blank channel, turned it off and grabbed his remote. I can look straight down a hallway into his room from mine. everyone hits the sack. I milk it as long as I could stand it and hit the on button for his TV. The scream of sheer terror that came out of that boy is still in my ears today. I don't think his feet touched the ground the whole way down the hall. He was mad at me for weeks after but we laugh hilariously now about it. Scarred for life...Lol
    hahahaha! Brilliant!
    I'm Back...

8. Name:  888277.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  62.9 KB
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

9. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Name:  888277.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  62.9 KB
    Not sure if that costume is suppose to be funny... Makes me want to do it in his face. It is a bank after all right?
    Army Veteran. OEF.

10. Great posts thus far everyone.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

11. Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9

Not sure if that costume is suppose to be funny... Makes me want to do it in his face. It is a bank after all right?
    I'm just a donor.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fŁcking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

12. haha! That was a weird one.
    I'm Back...

13. Bumping this to the top!! Lets get some more entries!

14. love some of the pics lol!
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.

15. So wrong
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

16. So right...

Name:  525x525px-LL-718294bf_vbattach293334.jpg
Views: 166
Size:  32.0 KB

17. hahaha that's awesome

18. hahahaha! Very nice!
    I'm Back...
  19. Halloween Costum Fails

Name:  batman-fail-costume-fail.jpg
Views: 280
Size:  250.7 KBName:  untitled.JPG
Views: 115
Size:  21.9 KBName:  images.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  9.7 KB

batman vs. the joker
    who would win..

bert and ernie creepers

20. Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post
    So wrong

Have seen this costume but I think this might be the nastiest version!! lol

21. Hahahahahahaha love these.

22. Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88 View Post
    Name:  untitled.JPG
Views: 115
Size:  21.9 KB
    Hurley is that you?
    Army Veteran. OEF.

23. Name:  mrb36471.jpg
Views: 465
Size:  192.7 KB

24. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Name:  mrb36471.jpg
Views: 465
Size:  192.7 KB
    I would expect a TAPOUT shirt along there lol.
    Army Veteran. OEF.

25. That Batman.... LOL!
    I'm Back...

26. Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post
    I would expect a TAPOUT shirt along there lol.
    What in the world lol

27. A little less than 2 weeks left on this folks!
    I'm Back...

28. Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    A little less than 2 weeks left on this folks!
    Yep! Still plenty of time to do what needs to be done to get yourself a great product!!

29. Name:  kool_aid_man.jpg
Views: 160
Size:  35.3 KB

30. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Name:  kool_aid_man.jpg
Views: 160
Size:  35.3 KB
    haha! That is not fail; that is genius!
    I'm Back...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 175
    Last Post: 01-23-2012, 10:32 PM
  2. The AX Ultra Contest - INSANELY HUGE!!!!!!
    By T-AD in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 420
    Last Post: 11-21-2011, 09:07 PM
  3. AX FREAKY HALLOWEEN CONTEST!!!!!!!
    By adawg4929 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 139
    Last Post: 11-15-2010, 06:45 PM