MustangManGT

Awards

Best Eplanation Why Powder is Better than Pills & Win
a Free Bottle of Body Octane?

Contest end this Friday 10/12/12

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Pills take around 20 minutes to dissolve, and then add another 10-20 minutes for the content to reach the blood stream and thus create a saturation...takes too long. I think the best explanation would be to let Celorza run MAN Body Octane :D! Then he can prove a powder reaches the blood stream faster and more effectively.

;)!

neddo

neddo

Awards
Everybody knows that Powder > Pills because Body Octane is Top 3 best tasting in the biz, and pills skip the taste factor.

amiright?

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Play around with the dosage to see what fits you best. No more cookie cutter dosing.
And cuz of the Stephen-wins clause announced in the Sunday Night football thread. (Not a real entry I'm all tied up)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Faster absorption & cheaper manufacturing. :)

(How you been GT? Haven't seen ya since BB days.)

MustangManGT

MustangManGT

Awards
Faster absorption & cheaper manufacturing. :)(How you been GT? Haven't seen ya since BB days.)
Everything has been going well man, just trying to get the MAN grind over here on AM forums.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

zbaker13

Awards
Powders are absorbed quicker into the blood stream than pills. This happens because powders do not have to wait to get to the stomach to get fully absorbed, it starts right when it hits the tounge. Being that NO helps vessel dialation (increase of blood flow to skeletal muscle), a quicker absorbing powder would be an awesome idea! Why wait 10-15 minutes to acheive a pump when it can happen in 5 minutes. Definitley would want to see the difference in results.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pills are harder to snort
Kind of what I was going to go with.

Pills don't look as cool lying on a mirror with a razor blade...

Talk about fast absorption and real beast mode.

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Everybody knows that Powder > Pills because Body Octane is Top 3 best tasting in the biz, and pills skip the taste factor.

amiright?
You're definitely right. One of the best tasting supps I've had period.

Imma need some more replies in here fellas! lol This opportunity is to good to pass up.

domore

Awards
Is it possible to make Strawberry Mango capsules? Yeah, I don't think so.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Quicker absorption, better taste, more uptake, customizable dose if choosing to use other pump/pwo products.

Always wanted to try body octane but went with the jack3d micro IC release and have also been given a tub by usp so would love to compare (especially the addition of beta alanine) when I move to a 10x10 program.. Ba is extremely beneficial for high volume programs!
Plus the dosages in body octane r right on target for max results!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
powder is better because you can mix it with CLOUT for fantastic combo!!!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Make em in sweet tarts type candy so we can eat em like candy.. its still powder!

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Pills can contain glues like gluten which some people are allergic too and have issues digesting, they also require 7 seconds to reach your stomach and another 20 minutes to digest if a gel capsule. Powder is easier to consume, digests sooner, can have less filler, and is an easier sell to the consumer. Considering a lot of people would rather not pop 5+ pills to get the dosage needed.

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Make em in sweet tarts type candy so we can eat em like candy.. its still powder!
Oh God, this man is a genius!!

I'm seeing some good responses in here. Keep `em coming doods!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Powder is absorbed faster. Pills/Capsules/Tablets take much longer to digest. You have to digest the capsule or tablet before the product starts working. Some people even have trouble digesting certain capsules and get limited to zero effect from caps. I've had this problem myself with some products. The solution is to open the cap and just swallow the powder with some water or a drink. It will work faster and will likely be stronger with a more pronounced effect. Recently with a certain product that was made in some really strange type of capsule that couldn't be opened I would just crap it out!. Seriously I'd see the cap in the toilet after going to the bathroom. Well I never purchased that supplement again!. If you have problems with digestion you may even be more susceptible to this type of problem. It also depends on the type of cap, because I have had great results with a bunch of different caped supplements. This problem is highly individualized depending on the consumer, type of supplement, type of delivery system and specific capsule or tablet.

AlexErdellan

AlexErdellan

Awards
  • Established
Powder absorbs way faster, and it tastes better too. Also powder can hold a lot more ingredients than pills unless you're swallowing a handful.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
it's the economy stupid.....powder is cheaper than pills!!!!

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
it's the economy stupid.....powder is cheaper than pills!!!!
eh not true, it takes time to formulate a flavor that hides the horrid taste of most supplements

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
cuz u look freakin kool pullin out ur tub in public and mixin it and sayin the same thing all the time "ya, that ther r ma steriodzzz" :)

DkGreek

DkGreek

Awards
  • Established
These hold the power of nudes with certain MAN Sports representa...

annnnd he's already taken the bait. :bigok:

luls :D
How would Mustang Man like to check out my family's three Shelbys? Eleanor, GT350H, GT500.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
How would Mustang Man like to check out my family's three Shelbys? Eleanor, GT350H, GT500.

...you bastard!!! please post pictures of these beautiful machines. How'd ya lock down on the HR?

DkGreek

DkGreek

Awards
  • Established
...you bastard!!! please post pictures of these beautiful machines. How'd ya lock down on the HR?
Auto auctions, man.

Randoms:

Reps to whomever knows this one:

:blink:

neddo

neddo

Awards
That's a nice spoon you have there, Danny. White gold plated? :*******:

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Pshhh poverty cars, my Bugatti Veyron L'Ors Blanc not impressed.

Which Panoz is that? Guessing Esperante GT

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
eh not true, it takes time to formulate a flavor that hides the horrid taste of most supplements
average cost of 5gms of creatine powder, .20c....average cost of 4 pills equalling 5 gms of powder $2. seriously, in todays market place it doesn't take that much time or resources to formulate flavoring!!!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
God there is so much misinformation in this thread I want to punch a wall.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
powder starts absorbing in the gums and mouth and goes straight into the bloodstream, where with pills they have to get down past the throat to start dissolving and gradually seep into the bloodstream through your organs.

powder is also cheaper to manufacture so therefore its a win win

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
powder starts absorbing in the gums and mouth and goes straight into the bloodstream, where with pills they have to get down past the throat to start dissolving and gradually seep into the bloodstream through your organs.

powder is also cheaper to manufacture so therefore its a win win

:yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Bulk powder, maybe. But not a properly flavored powder.
a few places are now selling flavoring for bulk powders pretty cheap....i haven't tried any yet so i can't comment on how good it is. probably something like cvs sells to cover the medicine taste for kids medicines????

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
a few places are now selling flavoring for bulk powders pretty cheap....i haven't tried any yet so i can't comment on how good it is. probably something like cvs sells to cover the medicine taste for kids medicines????
Yeah I've used the Livelong one before. It's actually pretty damn good. I was speaking from a manufacturing standpoint though. The flavoring itself isn't too bad cost-wise, but spending the time to get the flavoring down can be rough. For instance, I can tell you off-hand that popular powders like Focus XT and Alphamine have some pretty nasty ingredients. Hell, some people won't even use Ultima v2 because it tastes so bad (I never complain about taste but I actually had to trade away my tub because it made me gag, akin to a shot of Vlad vodka).

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I've used the Livelong one before. It's actually pretty damn good. I was speaking from a manufacturing standpoint though. The flavoring itself isn't too bad cost-wise, but spending the time to get the flavoring down can be rough. For instance, I can tell you off-hand that popular powders like Focus XT and Alphamine have some pretty nasty ingredients. Hell, some people won't even use Ultima v2 because it tastes so bad (I never complain about taste but I actually had to trade away my tub because it made me gag, akin to a shot of Vlad vodka).
point taken...but just for arguments sake, once a company had it's flavoring figured out for one product, couldn't that standard be applied to others with modifications for 'nasty ingredients'? many years ago i worked for nabisco in a margarine plant, all of the different brands made under blue bonnet label were just variations of the same basic formula.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
point taken...but just for arguments sake, once a company had it's flavoring figured out for one product, couldn't that standard be applied to others with modifications for 'nasty ingredients'? many years ago i worked for nabisco in a margarine plant, all of the different brands made under blue bonnet label were just variations of the same basic formula.
Yes and no. Flavoring is a complex beast. Don't remind me about it, I have an exam looming :(