Nolvadren XT; The Most Intelligent 3-in-1 Estro-Test-Cortisol

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Somebody better explain why or else I'm gonna enter another MAN contest for this product! Once I get my winnings I'm going to log it and explain why it's a great 2 in 1 product for estrogen and cortisol control!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
+1 for the boost in test!

neddo

neddo

Awards
Easily one of my favorite products on the market (no shill). Arimistane is a damn stud.

MAN UP! :p

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well it has a whopping 75mg of androst 3 5-dien-7 17-dione, which is enough to dry me right up. Same ingredient as in Erase Pro.

Diindolymethane promotes estrogen metabolism and basically shifts estro production from bad estro to good.

7-Hydroxy 17B-Dihydro Dehydroepiandrosterone and 7OH are proven cortisol control agents.

Combining the above in one supplement is great. You have: estrogen modulation, cortisol modulation, and a boost in test, shifting the body into a fat burning anabolic state.
Looks like a great pct supp.

neddo

neddo

Awards
Even though Flex just nailed the profile, I know there are some other lurkers who want in.

Cammmon peeps.

MustangManGT

MustangManGT

Awards
I want MOAR! A FREE bottle for such easy work. C'mon guys!

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Making this one to easy fellas. Are you just gonna let them walk away with a free bottle with no competition?!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MANning up already to log products soon; would be greedy to apply for another bottle of Nolvadren.

neddo

neddo

Awards
I'm not sure there could be an easier way to win a free bottle of anything, and in this case that 'anything' is proven stud.

brb giving away glutamine instead. Come on peoples, we aren't even asking you to log it lol

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's the most intelligent product because it's 3 in 1; beats me having to open 3 different bottles for my three goals. Call me crazy, but simplicity and effectiveness is pretty intelligent!

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
A unique PCT Ina two capsule serving, sounds easy. Being able to boost testosterone, has anti-estrogenic properties and cortisol control is an all around supplement in one. The PCT blend is perfect to restore you back to where you were faster. While it starts that up you'll also be able to dry out a bit. Leveling out testosterone helps with protein synthesis, so lean gains should follow with some definition.

Advanced hormone modulator for you after you run that cycle.... And with a good deal, free here, but b3g1 free sounds like a great deal to me.

brenthebdog

brenthebdog

Awards
I wouldn't say it's the "most intelligent" 3-in-1 estro-test-cortisol supplement, but it is clever. Saw palmetto extract, rhodiola rosea extract, and ursolic acid extract at an effective dosage level would definitely be the most intelligent formula. Personally, I enjoy having synovial fluid in my joints. However; that being said, I wouldn't turn down a free bottle of any supplement.

3-deoxy-7-oxo-DHEA: This is an Aromatase Inhibitor that Patrick Arnold has researched and is known as "Arimistane," and is where the bulk of the estrogen controlling properties are going to come from. I am barely competent at chemistry and can't comment on "bio-assays" or "bio-availability of 7 oxygenated dhea metabolites" therefore I have no idea if this is an effective dosage.

Di-indole Methane: Requires fairly high dosage for adequate estrogen suppression effect compared to Indole3Carbinol.

7-Hydroxy-17B-Dihydro-Dehydroepiandrosterone (5-AT): This is one of the cortisol control components

7-Hydroxy-Dehydroepiandrosterone (7-ALPHA-HYDROXY-DHEA): I have been warned by the almighty WebMD to be careful using this, but, it might help restore youthful vigor.

This is what I know after Googling the different ingredients and seeing the multiple forums for Nolvadren XT, or Erase, or Lean Extreme. Personally I like MAN Sports; Game Day is good, their Yohimbe extract is good, but Clout gave me the whistling ****s because creatine is a massive hit or miss for me. Nolvadren XT could be a great product, who knows!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am barely competent at chemistry and can't comment on "bio-assays" or "bio-availability of 7 oxygenated dhea metabolites" therefore I have no idea if this is an effective dosage.
In vitro testing proved decent results but there isn't really any in vitro. The only justification we have is by experiencing it first hand, which I have multiple times.
75mg was the sweet spot for me.
More than that left me with migraines but less wasn't enough for pct.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
In vitro testing proved decent results but there isn't really any in vitro. The only justification we have is by experiencing it first hand, which I have multiple times.
I think you might know what you are talking about.

neddo

neddo

Awards
Agreed with dosing.

@brenthedog - What's your rhodiola rosea inclusion based on? It's been a while since I've researched her, but at the time it was mainly for improving BP iirc? Just interested, at this point. Thanks for the post and thoughts!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How can you not want this its a great product for cortisol control i can't remember off the top of my head but i want to say isn't those the ingredients from the orginal Lean Xtreme and Reduce Xt? If it is both were really solid products with very good reviews. Obviously also Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione has been the most effective thing OTC for estro control. Granted 75mg's is high for me I always dosed Erase at about 2 caps so 50mgs was my sweet spot but would be interesting to see with everything else in this product how it would effect ones joints. Overall MAN came up with a product with really solid ingredients and is making it work as always. Been a fan of MAN ever since i tried Clout one of the best products out there very underrated.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
How can you not want this its a great product for cortisol control i can't remember off the top of my head but i want to say isn't those the ingredients from the orginal Lean Xtreme and Reduce Xt? If it is both were really solid products with very good reviews. Obviously also Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione has been the most effective thing OTC for estro control. Granted 75mg's is high for me I always dosed Erase at about 2 caps so 50mgs was my sweet spot but would be interesting to see with everything else in this product how it would effect ones joints. Overall MAN came up with a product with really solid ingredients and is making it work as always. Been a fan of MAN ever since i tried Clout one of the best products out there very underrated.
clout is very underrated!!!

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
It would be the most ingredients I've taken in one supp. Why? Because I'm willing to try it for any edge I can get. Took 3rd on my weight class this year in the state games look to take first next year.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
BUMP! Cant wait to log this, c'mon people jump on this and score some free swag! Simple as that.

brenthebdog

brenthebdog

Awards
Agreed with dosing.

@brenthedog - What's your rhodiola rosea inclusion based on? It's been a while since I've researched her, but at the time it was mainly for improving BP iirc? Just interested, at this point. Thanks for the post and thoughts!
Gotta go with Rhodiola standardized to a fairly high level of rosavins and salidrosides to actually experience any noticeable cortisol reduction. In my personal experience Rhodiola isn't a particularly strong anabolic ergogenic, but it definitely helps with aerobic recovery. Most herbs are just naturally occurring anti-inflammatory compounds; some work better than others, most don't even seem to work at all. But take that with a grain of salt, in a given day I ingest more pills than Courtney Love.

MustangManGT

MustangManGT

Awards
clout is very underrated!!!

Clout is my favorite supplement period. Such an amazing product with a formula that's been nearly untouched for 6 years. It's really stood the test of time and it still is regarded as one of the best Creatine formulas on the market. I would like to do a Clout/Body Octane promo soon. It will have to include 2 tubs of Clout to get the full effect from the product.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Clout is my favorite supplement period. Such an amazing product with a formula that's been nearly untouched for 6 years. It's really stood the test of time and it still is regarded as one of the best Creatine formulas on the market. I would like to do a Clout/Body Octane promo soon. It will have to include 2 tubs of Clout to get the full effect from the product.
What kind of creatine is In clout

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just popping in because I saw Clout mentioned. Love that stuff. Unfortunately there is none in my stash atm (finished off the last of my old ALCAR tubs of Clout a couple months ago). :(

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
I have been looking at review and a lot of people seem to really like the chemical profile. I myself have tried Erase + anabeta afew months back, it was a first time and wasn't having much results mainly because of my supplementation and schedule. I was working out upon waking with no food and had some Stomach issues, I was tighter/dry looking here and there.

I am going to be running my first cycle in a few weeks and would like to have an all around Like this for my PCT. Really looking forward to seeing the results from others, even if I don't get this opportunity I will have time to figure out what to buy per others results.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now that is a promo.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Now that is a promo.
Definitely. Again, I planned on using beta alanine and creatine during my 10x10 bulk period .. Would love to be able to give these a run

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Most intelligent because it has 3 products in one and if you were going to go and purchase separate ingredients for all three purposes it would cost you a lot more. Plus no stupid prop blend. The bottle is purty too.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pretty much a one stop shop. One product instead of several. Priced right, could be staple material

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Just wondering if 1. Does this require a liver support while taking it? 2. If I win could I start log after i do my first cycle?

MustangManGT

MustangManGT

Awards
Sorry, I have work all weekend. I'll pick winners for both promos later tonight.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
body octane got some attention with the release of game day, be nice to see clout in the spotlight again...a few years ago clout was the go to creatine of many on most forums. fantastic combo!!!

MustangManGT

MustangManGT

Awards

Winner! Please PM me your info.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats pheg!