Serious Nutrition Solutions Presents: Halloween Costume Contest!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Screen shot 2012-10-05 at 5.40.54 PM.png

Freakiest Halloween Costume Contest.

It's that time of the year ladies and gentlemen! We all love it don't we? That time where we get to see gorgeous women in appealing outfits, brothers having parties all around and all of us having a merry good time. But we all still have goals to achieve, and Serious Nutrition Solutions is here to help you reach those goals and not let the dark terrors of Halloween hinder you from it!!

Contest:

How to play?

-Post up a picture of the Freakiest/Spookiest/Funny and most Random costume you have seen so far. Either online or IRL.
-No limit of Pictures or Entries per Person.
-Must be 18+
-Must live in the US
-By participating you agree to log the product (in the event that you win) with a minimum of 4 updates per week.
-The product must be logged for the full length of specified bottle dosage.

Prizes:
-First Place: Pick 2 out of these 3 products!
Competitive Edge Labs Cycle Assist (240 Capsules): Discount Cycle Assist Supplements
Serious Nutrition Solutions Inhibit-P (60 capsules): Discount Inhibit-P Supplements
Serious Nutrition Solutions Cissus XT (750mg/120 caps): Discount Cissus XT Supplements
-Second Place:
Serious Nutrition Solutions Inhibit-P (60 capsules): Discount Inhibit-P Supplements

Ok guys to get the ball rolling I'll start:

Screen shot 2012-10-05 at 6.33.54 PM.png

So!? What'cha waiting for Fellas :D SNS wants you to get in here for a chance to win a Sponsored log ;)!​

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Krampus!!!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Azmidlyf! I mean, Cousin Eddie!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Keep em coming guys hahaha , I've had good laughs so far! Lets see who gets more creative and finds something that can spook me or intrigue me!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't log as I'm already committed to one but I wanted to post as well just for fun =D

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Dear lord :blink: ok Airborne and Leonidas, what the hell are you typing in google for it to pop that up xD hahaha. They are scary as hell!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha Well he did say freaky costume! lol

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
wow, people got too much free time on their hands.
Right!!! I do to for this promo!
Injectible and m1t cycle starting on Nov 1st I could use this ;-)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
315640_282635805090687_100000328096719_877727_408402912_n.jpg

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bizarre halloween costume decoration man being birthed.jpg

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
God damn xD those are too funny Sir!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Sick

Attachments

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Off topic I know...but I have had nightmares with an entity like this since I was 9 years old...Instead of a weird mouth...the entity I have nightmares about has stitches across the lips...which it forces open to let out inaudible screams...her pupils are whitened and her skin is decaying...always there...always lurking in the dark recesses of my mind...

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Off topic I know...but I have had nightmares with an entity like this since I was 9 years old...Instead of a weird mouth...the entity I have nightmares about has stitches across the lips...which it forces open to let out inaudible screams...her pupils are whitened and her skin is decaying...always there...always lurking in the dark recesses of my mind...
Trippy bro

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I have wierd ones as well about lookin down at a lake... Ghostly souls swimming around of the dead... Fam, friends, people that died overseas I saw...
Life is crazy

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used to have nightmares about not being able to walk or stand up. Than 2 summers ago I had a motorcycle accident. Left me 2 weeks in bed with my legs straight, If i tried to move them one bit my knees would hurt so f'n much. Cops banged on my door one day because I was yelling so much from pain, they thought I was being tortured or something. After that accident I had horrible pain that started under my butt cheek and it would shoot down my leg to my calves and shin. June this year that pain stopped and never again did i have those nightmares of not being able to walk or stand up. So f'n weird!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
294215_2131045963434_1464553816_31889839_1922531654_n.jpg

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Ok that last one is hilarious!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
With all the funny costumes we have had so far, rules now include and encourage funny costumes too! Make us laugh people!! (We can still see some more spooky ones of course ;) )

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Bump! Lets see more guys! Cissus-XT , Inhibit-P and Cycle assist need a home!!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Bumpity

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
View attachment 67566

Freakiest Halloween Costume Contest.

It's that time of the year ladies and gentlemen! We all love it don't we? That time where we get to see gorgeous women in appealing outfits, brothers having parties all around and all of us having a merry good time. But we all still have goals to achieve, and Serious Nutrition Solutions is here to help you reach those goals and not let the dark terrors of Halloween hinder you from it!!

Contest:

How to play?

-Post up a picture of the Freakiest/Spookiest/Funny and most Random costume you have seen so far. Either online or IRL.
-No limit of Pictures or Entries per Person.
-Must be 18+
-Must live in the US
-By participating you agree to log the product (in the event that you win) with a minimum of 4 updates per week.
-The product must be logged for the full length of specified bottle dosage.

Prizes:
-First Place: Pick 2 out of these 3 products!
Competitive Edge Labs Cycle Assist (240 Capsules): Discount Cycle Assist Supplements
Serious Nutrition Solutions Cissus XT (750mg/120 caps): Discount Cissus XT Supplements
-Second Place:

Ok guys to get the ball rolling I'll start:

View attachment 67568

So!? What'cha waiting for Fellas :D SNS wants you to get in here for a chance to win a Sponsored log ;)!​
Oh hell no they found my weakness :( CLOWNS!!!! I hate them ever since IT

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
burnt up baby doll
_Mama__it_hurts___by_KamaLama.jpg

Freddy Kruger and a victim
nightmare_on_sesame_street_2_by_harpyimages-d4dpcau.jpg

Sexy nurse gone bad
halloween_07_by_daimen06.jpg