We are looking for 5 people to do a 10 day run of
. If you think that this might not be enough time to tell, I can personally attest to how quickly it kicks in. This was the product that had me sold on the company and to apply to be a rep : Joint Formula
Why is FLEXIBLE by Nutrition the most complete joint relief formula? The additions of Cissus Quarangularis and along with , Chondroitin Sulfate, MSM make FLEXIBLE the most compete joint relief formula on the market. Why would you want to complement a joint formula with Cissus Quarangularis and Hyaluronic Acid?
Why we added Cissus Quarangularis?
- Reduces bone injury and accelerates bone healing!
- Supports tendons and muscles!
- Has shown to manage joint related pain and reduce swelling associated with physical activity!
- Shown to assist in fat loss and building lean muscle!
Why we added Hyaluronic Acid?
- Increases the synovial fluid that bathes the joints and cartilage!
- Acts as a cushion and lubricant in the joints and other tissues!
- Affects the way the body responds to injury!
- Maintains and regulates moisture within the tissue!
- Facilitates the transport of nutrients into the cells and the removal of metabolic waste!
Remaining Ingredients Included:
Allows for an up take of sufate in cartilage tissue helping to keep the tissue healthy!
Holds water and encourages nutrients to flow around the joint and across cartilage tissue.
Supports healthy cartilage!
The addition of Extract and Hyaluronic Acid helps reduce bone injury and cushions and lubricates the joints and other tissues. This along with the joint protection provided by glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM makes FLEXIBLE one of a kind.
Flexible Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 4 veggie capsules
Servings per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Glucosamine Sulfate 750 mg ** Chondroitin Sulfate 600 mg ** MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) 750 mg ** Hyaluronic Acid 100 mg ** Extract (40%) 1,000 mg **
USA only sorry folks
18 and over
Must be a active member in good standing with at least 200 Posts
Must be able to start within a few days of receipt of the product and update the log at least 3-4 times
Must not be logging / using any other specific joint support products (if you are using as a multi that is fine)
Must post a final review in the products section here on nutra
Beyond that, just post up why you think you should be picked to run Flexible