Pumpkin Pie Limited Edition

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
Check out our new protein!!!!

The moment is here; the moment everyone has been waiting for! AI Sports Nutrition is finally bringing out a protein powder supplement. But, as usual, we are taking things a step farther. We are bringing out a custom blend of two very unique protein types, those being pea protein and rice protein.

Why did we choose these two protein types? Well, that is a good question that certainly deserves some time to discuss.

We’ll start with rice protein. We chose to add rice protein because of a particular study that found that supplementing with rice protein actually caused a slimming effect, most likely due to the effect of the rice protein on lipase enzymes in the blood vessels and in the liver. These enzymes “cut up” the fat cells in the blood, essentially making it easier for organs and tissues to absorb them and use them for energy.

Secondly, we have pea protein. This was chosen because of its superior digestibility compared to other protein types (90-95% digestibility). It is also notably less allergenic than other protein types. It also has a naturally sweet taste, and superior mixability.

The combination of pea and rice protein together gives a superior amino acid protein than either of the two alone (pea protein is low in certain amino acids that rice is high in, and vice versa). This combination of proteins is also considered to be the best tasting combination of protein types available.

Another benefit of both of these protein types is they are vegan friendly. You will also find that NO WHEY! is lactose free, and Vitamin D fortified.

You will notice when looking at the nutrition facts that we managed to put a good amount of protein per serving into this, 30 grams. Most are around 20-25 grams, we also kept the fat low (another benefit of the two sources of protein), and the carbohydrates low as well. This makes it extremely versatile when combining it with other ingredients.

I know you are thinking, what is with the name? Well, the name is actually two fold. 1) This product, unlike others, does not use whey protein as a main source of protein, or any source at all for that matter, 2) When initially doing the taste testing, one of the testers actually said “NO WAY!” aloud. It only seemed appropriate to name our newest creation

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's the promo?

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
Getting the word out there right now, as we come up with the promo.... and as we get sample packs put together

Evan666

Evan666

Awards
Hmm... definitely looking to pick some of this up. I've never used pea or rice protein.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sweet Mother of God, this looks great!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How well does it mix in milk?

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
you know this time of year i could go for a pumpkin pie flavored treat. very interesting.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Need me some pumpkin!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will it be cost efficient compared to whey?

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
Will do, i'm a protein junkie and would LOVE to give this a try!!! I bet this would be awesome blended w/ some ice and s/free almond milk!!
That sounds DELICIOUS! It will also cook well into Protein Pancakes, etc...

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
Will it be cost efficient compared to whey?
Rice / Pea protein is hypo allergenic and readily absorbed by the body..... It is a great alternative to whey. Cost wise it is a bit less, as the cost of whey has gone up so much.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
where can it be found at? that stuff sounds AMAZING. what fat kid doesnt like pumpkin pie?!

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is a great idea. AIs really been doing some cool new stuff recently. Will it be coming to NP or other distribitors at all? Or is this a direct sale special item? Either way I'm definitely interested if it's price is reasonable. :)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this looks awesome. going to have to give this a shot

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
This is a great idea. AIs really been doing some cool new stuff recently. Will it be coming to NP or other distribitors at all? Or is this a direct sale special item? Either way I'm definitely interested if it's price is reasonable. :)
Thanks! I'm sure it will make its way to the distributors, but it is so new right now that we only have it on our website. Each serving is:

1 Fat
7 Carb
30 Protein

Each container is 20 Servings and current price is 29.99 PM me before ording and I'll get you a discount :)

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
send me a sample if you go with it, and we can call it even :)
I literally just sent the request out to look into that flavor and perhaps a cinnamon gingerbread cookie flavor :D

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
haha nice! stackable whey powders.. now that's an idea no one looked into yet

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
Although we dont have the samples of the Protein yet, if anyone wants to try samples of our other products, feel free to PM me:

First Last
Street
City, State Zip

I'll get them out to you

JR.99

JR.99

Awards
These flavors well well mixed with muffins and pancake mix or pumpkin latte for the winter yummy sending pm

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks! I'm sure it will make its way to the distributors, but it is so new right now that we only have it on our website. Each serving is:

1 Fat
7 Carb
30 Protein

Each container is 20 Servings and current price is 29.99 PM me before ording and I'll get you a discount :)
Excellent. Talking it over with the SO (since she's interested in this stuff too), I'll PM you if we decide to get some direct. Thanks! :)

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I bought some just for ****s and giggles really, sold me on the pancakes honestly. :D

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, with the discount code, this is a steal !!!!

Ordering tonight when I get home.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have to ask this: Are these two plant proteins just as good for postworkout as say whey? How "fast" acting is this protein? Can i use it effectively postworkout or muscle building?

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want it just for the kick ass label lol ugh this life style gets expensive lol