Pumpkin Pie Limited Edition

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    I can't wait to try this! pancakes, cream of rice and oats just got way better!
    I will be an experimenting machiene!!!!!

2. Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill View Post
    I will be an experimenting machiene!!!!!
    could even end up as a promo :P
    best recipe wins, glad I ordered mine!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    could even end up as a promo :P
    best recipe wins, glad I ordered mine!
    I'll be free to start doing promos on it around October 1st... that was one I was considering... I'll post in here a link to the promo when I get the green light

4. OMG!!!i need to try this i love pumpkin pie stuff...i make pumpkin oatcakes and pumpkin oatmeal with canned pumpkin, cinnamon, nutmeg, and splenda all year long, sooooo delicious!!!!!! i cant imagine addin pumkin protein to these i neeeeeeed to try this lol like really!!!

5. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    OMG!!!i need to try this i love pumpkin pie stuff...i make pumpkin oatcakes and pumpkin oatmeal with canned pumpkin, cinnamon, nutmeg, and splenda all year long, sooooo delicious!!!!!! i cant imagine addin pumkin protein to these i neeeeeeed to try this lol like really!!!

Yum!!! I doctor up my protein pancakes too, but didn't think about adding pumpkin. Just bought a can yesterday and will experiment!! Like you said the added pumpkin protein would make it even better!!

6. This is Awsome! now we can have pumpkin flavor all year round instead of it being only around halloween and thanksgiving.

7. Quote Originally Posted by zbaker13 View Post
    This is Awsome! now we can have pumpkin flavor all year round instead of it being only around halloween and thanksgiving.

i buy pumpkin year round and make pumpkin oatmeal and pancakes

8. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    OMG!!!i need to try this i love pumpkin pie stuff...i make pumpkin oatcakes and pumpkin oatmeal with canned pumpkin, cinnamon, nutmeg, and splenda all year long, sooooo delicious!!!!!! i cant imagine addin pumkin protein to these i neeeeeeed to try this lol like really!!!
    You do need thsi in your life! haha

9. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    Yum!!! I doctor up my protein pancakes too, but didn't think about adding pumpkin. Just bought a can yesterday and will experiment!! Like you said the added pumpkin protein would make it even better!!
    Everything is better with protein added

10. Quote Originally Posted by zbaker13 View Post
    This is Awsome! now we can have pumpkin flavor all year round instead of it being only around halloween and thanksgiving.
    Get it while its available... may just be seasonal... PM me for a discount code
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill View Post
    You do need thsi in your life! haha
    more than you know man lol

12. Just ordered mine will post a video review!
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

13. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    more than you know man lol

Based on the PM, I bet its making its way into your life now haha

14. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Just ordered mine will post a video review!
    Looking forward to it

15. I'll try it just on carb ups. Will review, just send me a tub. Or I'll wait to you guys have samples.

16. Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill View Post
    Based on the PM, I bet its making its way into your life now haha
    ur good haha

17. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I'll try it just on carb ups. Will review, just send me a tub. Or I'll wait to you guys have samples.
    ill let you know when we get samples in

18. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    ur good haha
    let me know your thoughts

19. Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill View Post
    ill let you know when we get samples in

Cool, thanks.

20. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Cool, thanks.
    My pleasure

21. out of curiosity hows the amino acid profile compare to whey I know that neither rice nor peas are complete protiens so does the blend of the two make it complete. probably not gonna buy any mostly just because I'm a cheap sob and get the nasty $15 bodyfortress tubs at walmart but I am intrigued as i can source pea and rice protien pretty cheap and anything that can help save moneys a good thing when you're spending $1000+ a month on groceries.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Oscar View Post
    out of curiosity hows the amino acid profile compare to whey I know that neither rice nor peas are complete protiens so does the blend of the two make it complete. probably not gonna buy any mostly just because I'm a cheap sob and get the nasty $15 bodyfortress tubs at walmart but I am intrigued as i can source pea and rice protien pretty cheap and anything that can help save moneys a good thing when you're spending $1000+ a month on groceries.
    We’ll start with rice protein. We chose to add rice protein because of a particular study that found that supplementing with rice protein actually caused a slimming effect, most likely due to the effect of the rice protein on lipase enzymes in the blood vessels and in the liver. These enzymes “cut up” the fat cells in the blood, essentially making it easier for organs and tissues to absorb them and use them for energy.

Secondly, we have pea protein. This was chosen because of its superior digestibility compared to other protein types (90-95% digestibility). It is also notably less allergenic than other protein types. It also has a naturally sweet taste, and superior mixability.

The combination of pea and rice protein together gives a superior amino acid protein than either of the two alone (pea protein is low in certain amino acids that rice is high in, and vice versa). This combination of proteins is also considered to be the best tasting combination of protein types available.

Saving money is 1 thing, but to buy a protein based solely on price is more of a waste. Why pay for something your body wont use because it is cheaper and ineffective (in general, not bashing what you use)

In the long time it is throwing money in the trash

23. thanks, and feel free to knock what I use that bodyfortress ****e is pretty gross tasting lol.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Oscar View Post
    thanks, and feel free to knock what I use that bodyfortress ****e is pretty gross tasting lol.
    haha I've used it in a bind before... but then again, I guess I could eat dirt at this poing

25. I've never used a rice or pea protein, Going to have to try this.

My favorite part of fall (and bane of my diet) is all the pumpkin flavored crap that comes out, it'd be great to have year round.

26. Quote Originally Posted by zimbareo View Post
    I've never used a rice or pea protein, Going to have to try this.

My favorite part of fall (and bane of my diet) is all the pumpkin flavored crap that comes out, it'd be great to have year round.
    youll love this stuff... shoot me a PM before ordering

27. Just got mine in. So good, 12 ounces of almond milk and its nice and thick. Literally tastes like pumpkin pie.
    Please keep the flavor, or at least bring it back every September-August :P

Name:  image-2557209877.jpg
Views: 35
Size:  442.2 KB

28. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    Just got mine in. So good, 12 ounces of almond milk and its nice and thick. Literally tastes like pumpkin pie.
    Please keep the flavor, or at least bring it back every September-August :P

Name:  image-2557209877.jpg
Views: 35
Size:  442.2 KB
    Glad you like it!!!!!!

29. Friend request sent. As a pumpkin-flavor fiend, I'll be scooping some of this up soon.

30. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    Friend request sent. As a pumpkin-flavor fiend, I'll be scooping some of this up soon.
    Shoot me a PM before you order... also send me name / address and I'll send you some other samples

Similar Forum Threads

1. Pumpkin Pie Protein Shake
    By gmc4180 in forum Recipes
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-23-2008, 10:15 AM
  2. Replies: 53
    Last Post: 03-24-2008, 10:19 AM
  3. Possible for NP to get Pumpkin Pie whey from ON?
    By Ninsha in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-02-2008, 10:26 AM
  4. Pumpkin pie protein shake
    By jcam222 in forum Recipes
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-06-2007, 07:57 AM
  5. Pumpkin Pie
    By jjohn in forum Recipes
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-18-2006, 12:09 AM