Pumpkin Pie Limited Edition

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    this looks awesome. going to have to give this a shot


    Let me know your thoughts


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    definitely timed the release right for the fall & winter months! apple cider would be a good one too
    thats a good one! We will have to look into it
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill View Post
    thats a good one! We will have to look into it
    send me a sample if you go with it, and we can call it even

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    send me a sample if you go with it, and we can call it even
    I literally just sent the request out to look into that flavor and perhaps a cinnamon gingerbread cookie flavor

  5. Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill

    I literally just sent the request out to look into that flavor and perhaps a cinnamon gingerbread cookie flavor
    Oh man! Those all sound fantastic
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  6. haha nice! stackable whey powders.. now that's an idea no one looked into yet

  7. Although we dont have the samples of the Protein yet, if anyone wants to try samples of our other products, feel free to PM me:

    First Last
    Street
    City, State Zip

    I'll get them out to you

  8. These flavors well well mixed with muffins and pancake mix or pumpkin latte for the winter yummy sending pm

  9. Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill View Post
    Thanks! I'm sure it will make its way to the distributors, but it is so new right now that we only have it on our website. Each serving is:

    1 Fat
    7 Carb
    30 Protein

    Each container is 20 Servings and current price is 29.99 PM me before ording and I'll get you a discount :-)
    E****lent. Talking it over with the SO (since she's interested in this stuff too), I'll PM you if we decide to get some direct. Thanks!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  10. Quote Originally Posted by JR.99 View Post
    These flavors well well mixed with muffins and pancake mix or pumpkin latte for the winter yummy sending pm
    making me hungry
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    E****lent. Talking it over with the SO (since she's interested in this stuff too), I'll PM you if we decide to get some direct. Thanks!
    rock and roll!

  12. I bought some just for ****s and giggles really, sold me on the pancakes honestly.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    I bought some just for ****s and giggles really, sold me on the pancakes honestly.
    let me know how you like it

  14. Wow, with the discount code, this is a steal !!!!

    Ordering tonight when I get home.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  15. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Wow, with the discount code, this is a steal !!!!

    Ordering tonight when I get home.
    Let me know how you like it!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill

    Let me know how you like it!
    You got it !
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  17. I have to ask this: Are these two plant proteins just as good for postworkout as say whey? How "fast" acting is this protein? Can i use it effectively postworkout or muscle building?
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

  18. 7 carbs per scoop of protein- I'd consider that high, unless it has 6 grams of fiber per scoop too...

  19. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    7 carbs per scoop of protein- I'd consider that high, unless it has 6 grams of fiber per scoop too...


    5 sugar

  20. I want it just for the kick ass label lol ugh this life style gets expensive lol
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    I want it just for the kick ass label lol ugh this life style gets expensive lol
    I saw that label and said "Even if you dont like Pumpkin you should buy this" haha

  22. Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    I have to ask this: Are these two plant proteins just as good for postworkout as say whey? How "fast" acting is this protein? Can i use it effectively postworkout or muscle building?
    The source is hypo alergenic and readily available for your body to use. Also it is lactose free.... I think you will like it as an alternative to whey... especially seeing as how whey price is going to continue to increase

  23. Might want to check this out about Rice Protein:

    http://www.ergo-log.com/riceprotein.html

  24. Lots of orders coming in... Thank you! Let us know how you like it.. remember to PM me prior to ordering

  25. Great Success with this..... (Its like pie filling) mmmmm


  26. A taste of fall pumpkins come around 1ns a year are u guys doing seasonal flavors or is it here to stay sound like its doing good

  27. I've been using TN's Hemp, Pea and Rice protein blend with success. Can't wait to try this stuff!

  28. Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill View Post
    Great Success with this..... (Its like pie filling) mmmmm

    I can't wait to try this! pancakes, cream of rice and oats just got way better!

  29. Quote Originally Posted by JR.99 View Post
    A taste of fall pumpkins come around 1ns a year are u guys doing seasonal flavors or is it here to stay sound like its doing good
    Seasonal for now... if you choose to order PM me first

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Jorsn View Post
    I've been using TN's Hemp, Pea and Rice protein blend with success. Can't wait to try this stuff!
    Keep me posted how you like it
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Pumpkin Pie Protein Shake
    By gmc4180 in forum Recipes
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-23-2008, 10:15 AM
  2. Replies: 53
    Last Post: 03-24-2008, 10:19 AM
  3. Possible for NP to get Pumpkin Pie whey from ON?
    By Ninsha in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-02-2008, 10:26 AM
  4. Pumpkin pie protein shake
    By jcam222 in forum Recipes
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-06-2007, 07:57 AM
  5. Pumpkin Pie
    By jjohn in forum Recipes
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-18-2006, 12:09 AM
Log in
Log in